Top Ten GANGS

Created
Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
04.04.2018 18:51:36
Esuna

I think it depends what time zone you are in, during the day for me there are normally a few pages of both debates/fights going on, but at night there is not a whole lot.

Maybe there needs to be some sort of incentive for people to participate in fights other than just reaching the top 10? Like some sort of prize shop where you can redeem participation points (starting fights/being in fights) for random prizes (such as a chest or ability points). I don't want to suggest some too overpowered where it can become abused, the more randomness the better. I'm just passing around ideas, I want more people to become involved in debates & fights.

04.04.2018 18:51:36
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
04.04.2018 20:41:19
vivi bambi

Sidney wrote:
I don't think it's fair to accuse players publicly for cheating without contacting them personally first. I expected some diplomacy from a prime bimbo
hello sidney,
you're right.
normally i would get in contact with the suspected bimbo via message before pinning her name on a board. but this case is different. i became informations about her activities since... end of january / start of february.
we (we, the active bimbos) had the same case before with another bimbo. i confronted her personally via message with the suspicions and she calmed down. the report to check her case was never answered. i insisted on working on it, but nothing happened. others were calling her a cheater. with no help from the official side i was not able to remedy the complaints or to show her the proof with the proposal to send an excuse or minimum to play fair in future. after a while she vanished. she was never seen since... february? not satisfying after all the effort i invested.
end of february exactly the same began again and this time it was angelina. and nia.
very soon i became the same reports.
i learned my lesson: with no evidence at all, with no help from the bimbo.land team, i shouldn't do anything until i get the transparency system on debates. but the announced big update which came was fights, with tokens, as we have it now. nice. but with no transparency at all the mother of a system to support cheaters with voting puppets.
i waited, cause the transparency system is on the list of open projects... hopefully it will be realized in future...
i became many messages about how angelinas system was working.
but i had and have not the time to stay online for 24 hours and record every fight and debate started by her or against her, with making screenshots, who voted.
and then april the first came, with this unexpected error.
and it showed: all the reports i became are true!
with my knowledge from before i didn't contacted her, because i already know that i will not get any support from the bimbo.land team and in this case a message to her would just set an alarm for her to change her system to manipulate the fights and debates. and perhaps later i will get an info from the bimbo.land team that from their view no certain bimbo is profiting.
this is the reason, why i made it clear and published the names the way i did.
now the stress is high, because she... or she and nia... and perhaps one or two others... her team.. have to convince the community that they will not play their "incest voting" any more. this way the red carpet is rolled out for them, because everyone can read the accusation and if they convince the community everything will be fine.
nearly the same way heavenleighbimbo as prime was successful last year with several bimbos - it was not important, who was cheating and who was playing fair - but after all, all of them are famous bimbos. as i know.

pink greetings, your prime for now but not forever, vivi :)

04.04.2018 20:41:19
Sidney
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10046
Freethinkerland
04.04.2018 20:52:34
Sidney

@ vivi bambi  Thanks for clearing that up. I understand where you were coming from now. Sorry to hear that you don't get any support from the bimboland team. Hopefully we can find a way to take care of this unfair legal cheating.

04.04.2018 20:52:34
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
04.04.2018 22:11:52
vivi bambi

Esuna wrote:
I think it depends what time zone you are in, during the day for me there are normally a few pages of both debates/fights going on, but at night there is not a whole lot.

Maybe there needs to be some sort of incentive for people to participate in fights other than just reaching the top 10? Like some sort of prize shop where you can redeem participation points (starting fights/being in fights) for random prizes (such as a chest or ability points). I don't want to suggest some too overpowered where it can become abused, the more randomness the better. I'm just passing around ideas, I want more people to become involved in debates & fights.
thanks for your suggestions. good input. :)
i remember some inofficial fashion contests in the past.
we were round about a dozen of bimbos, and i think only the persons in this topic were giving their votes, because there was no prize and nobody else was interested in our little contest. this was real fun. 
my idea goes in this direction:
1) contest theme: you will know the theme one week before registration to prepare yourself, the theme can be: punk, red carpet, pajama party,... and all the other themes which are already wished to complement the theme category. but: one theme for one week!
2) registration phase: every week you can register yourself for one "fighting" group. registration is possible for one week. the top 10 from the week before are the bimbos automatically set by system, one for each group. so minimum should be ten groups. you can see, who it is. now you can choose. you can pay a big amount of tokens to open a new group with your bimbo on top. you can pay less token to be part of a certain group. then your name will be shown as participant in the group. or you can choose by hazard, in this case you don't have a possibility to choose, in which group you will start. if you opened a group and it became only four(?) or less than four(?) members up to the end of the registration phase, the members of the group will be put into other groups - by hazard!
3) on monday after registration the voting starts. every bimbo can vote for one bimbo in every group. these votes from "the public" are shown to all other. this is possible up to wednesday... or thursday. but these votes are only to get reputation and token points. the counting votes come from the members of a group. they have as many votes as participants of the group (in a group of eleven, i have eleven votes), but they can't vote for themselves. they have to use their votes. for every vote they don't use, they loose one vote given to them by others. and they can choose: how many of their votes should a bimbo of their group get? (in this example maximum would be eleven for one bimbo). these votes won't be shown until the end... you only get a ranking list from these "inner group" votes already given! so you have a table, in the example from 1 to 11, but the bimbo on number one can have less public votes, than the one on number two... or three.
perhaps the public votes go to the last bimbo...? everything is possible. 
4) on thursday or friday everyone see the real results for every group and only the winner (or winners, if they have exactly the same number of votes) gets into the weekly finale. now it's the same. every bimbo can vote for one bimbo. but now you get as many reputation points, as number of bimbos in the finale. same for token points. the real thriller is the same: only the members of the finale will be able to put the real votes. same system as the round before. and only the top 10 will get the prizes... and if only top 6 comes to the finale (because not enough bimbos have been registered), then they take all the money. most for the winner, but in this case the looser gets a good amount of b$ as well. 

everyone could compete in such a fight (or debate) system. it would be exciting. the winner knows, that she has to compete in the week after next week competition again. from the middle on the week on every participant of the finale has the possibility to prepare herself for the following week registration phase, where every other bimbo likes to know, which could be the group with the best chance (cause every winner will be shown in her or his new outfit).

this would be a completely other approach.
perhaps it sounds complicated, only described by words. but in the end it's less effort than now:
a) you are able to choose, if and on which way you want to be part of the contest "retro" (or whatever) next week.
b) you have an overview on every fighting group at the start of the week to get into the finale and you can give your public vote.
c) if you are a member of a group, you have to choose, how to split your votes for the others in your group. giving no votes punishes yourself.
d) same as b) for all the losers (and all others), but now you can see the best of the best of this week: exciting! and you get a mass of rep + token for your public vote! nice.
e) same as c) for all the winners of the first round, but now you can win the weekly prize in the finale!

hm.
how does it sound?
because in this approach cheating is no chance any more, as long as our community is big enough.

04.04.2018 22:11:52
CarissimiAmaranta
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 21799
Freethinkerland
05.04.2018 20:05:27
CarissimiAmaranta

So, I recently was inactive for a bit and came online to find I'd lost TONS of debates to the same people. After reading this post I took a closer look at who voted for them and I definitely think people are cheating... Where should I start listing off the names?

HeavenLeighBimbo
wrote:
  I went on a warpath  and tried to explain to the GANG'S of the Top TEN, that what they are doing is Not fair to the Community  and New Player's.  Using Friend's to rack up win's, for a prize is collusion. 
   They obviously didn't listen to the Prime Bimbo.

Starting tomorrow,  I will be putting any top ten player,  who abuses the system and get's more point's by mean's of cheating in jail for a day.    If I see them once again Cheat the system during that week,  a 3 day jail sentence will be given.

I will insist upon seeing them active, by mean's of Writing to me personally EVERY DAY,  or a comment in the General Section of the Forum.   Only Active Player's from this point on, will win Prizes of B$.
    EXPECT JAIL time if you violate this NEW SOCIAL ORDER.   
[one player who obviously doesn't read her Mail,  or announcement's, is currently warming up the Bench in Jail because in one Hour after the new week she Cheated with Muti-account's....]

Will YOU be NEXT?

Honor, is a Bimbo VALUE.     Don't fuck-off EVERYONE, in your quest to Fuck-over EVERYONE.  
                    Bimbo's should be treated with at least the same respect you would give to an endangered species.
          Stop Killing them on the first day they JOIN Bimboland's.
  Gang's of player's harming the FAIR PLAY of new player's,   will be Hunted down and imprisoned.
    This is a Promise......

Prime Bimbo , HeavenLeigh.

05.04.2018 20:05:27
Cara❤️
Tiffyann
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 132573
Reasonopia
06.04.2018 17:25:47
Tiffyann

Negative Consequences are effective deterrents

06.04.2018 17:25:47

Radisson
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19371
Freethinkerland
06.04.2018 22:58:51
Radisson

Can any one say #squadgoals ??

06.04.2018 22:58:51

And though she be little, she is FIERCE

Related image

Marisol Corazon
Level 74
Sex Appeal: 321989
Atheista
07.04.2018 14:55:02
Marisol Corazon

Where can I find a list of the fake cheaters so I know who I don't want to give my vote for in the debates?

07.04.2018 14:55:02
People outnumber bears in this world. Farmed salmon are poisonous.  Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
Iulja
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1424182
Reasonopia
07.04.2018 15:00:59
Iulja

There's no official list. If you read this thread carefully, you will catch which bimbos are suspected of cheating. 

07.04.2018 15:00:59

Cachemir
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4162
Atheista
08.04.2018 23:35:00
Cachemir

CarissimiAmaranta wrote:
So, I recently was inactive for a bit and came online to find I'd lost TONS of debates to the same people. After reading this post I took a closer look at who voted for them and I definitely think people are cheating... Where should I start listing off the names?

HeavenLeighBimbo
wrote:
  I went on a warpath  and tried to explain to the GANG'S of the Top TEN, that what they are doing is Not fair to the Community  and New Player's.  Using Friend's to rack up win's, for a prize is collusion. 
   They obviously didn't listen to the Prime Bimbo.

Starting tomorrow,  I will be putting any top ten player,  who abuses the system and get's more point's by mean's of cheating in jail for a day.    If I see them once again Cheat the system during that week,  a 3 day jail sentence will be given.

I will insist upon seeing them active, by mean's of Writing to me personally EVERY DAY,  or a comment in the General Section of the Forum.   Only Active Player's from this point on, will win Prizes of B$.
    EXPECT JAIL time if you violate this NEW SOCIAL ORDER.   
[one player who obviously doesn't read her Mail,  or announcement's, is currently warming up the Bench in Jail because in one Hour after the new week she Cheated with Muti-account's....]

Will YOU be NEXT?

Honor, is a Bimbo VALUE.     Don't fuck-off EVERYONE, in your quest to Fuck-over EVERYONE.  
                    Bimbo's should be treated with at least the same respect you would give to an endangered species.
          Stop Killing them on the first day they JOIN Bimboland's.
  Gang's of player's harming the FAIR PLAY of new player's,   will be Hunted down and imprisoned.
    This is a Promise......

Prime Bimbo , HeavenLeigh.
The same is happening to me!

08.04.2018 23:35:00

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...