Things you never want to see.

Created
Princesslizzie
Level 4
Sex Appeal: 40
Freethinkerland
28.07.2015 02:29:47
Princesslizzie

This was today but a few weeks ago I was checking out a customer at my work place and I was trying to scan all of his items and then I lift his cooler up I hit my chin on the cooler I don't know how that happened but it did his wife saw me and started laughing and I said you didn't see anything, she said no I didn't and was still laughing at me that the fact I managed to hit my chin :/ lol when I left ed it up so I can scan it lol man it was so embarrassing  ha ha I was still laughing after they left ha ha

28.07.2015 02:29:47
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
28.07.2015 03:00:27
HeavenLeighBimbo

BambiDoll wrote:
Check out this article on what the "perfect" man supposedly looks like according to men and women. I do think it's flawed biased research, since it was carried out by a UK clothing company called Jacamo, who produce clothes for larger men:
http://hellogiggles.com/perfect-man-study/

I read the article.  I think your right about it being flawed research. (or just a fluffy bit of writing to make insecure men feel a bit more hopeful?) The photos, and the way they took the different traits, like hair,face and body build and photo-shopped them together, just made both the ideal man and the less desirable man both look ridiculously fake to me. I don't think I would have been a good test subject for that study.

Currently I have a serious lust for my next-door neighbor's husband, I've known his wife for years, he is just new to me.  So maybe there is something about the so called 'boy next door' thing.  However he also just happens to share some of the physical traits of my dead husband. (the one's I can see anyways; body shape and weight, height, eyes, hair, ect.)  Someone you see almost every day in passing actually seems to get more attractive with the passage of time or the amount of gin and tonic. :P   I went out on his boat only 1 time alone with him,  and decided right then and there, I had better not do that ever again.

Thankyou
Princesslizzie.  Your story of embarrassment is exactly what I had hoped this thread could be.  With discussion of course too.
  In that spirit,  I'll tell you something I hate to see that directly relates to my own personal modesty.

I hate seeing only one parking space left. (???)
Why you might ask?

Here  is a real life story that happens  nearly daily for me.
I have a very low to the ground American made sports/race car.  I also wear very short skirts most of the time. Now imagine this:
I pull into the last parking spot left,  and a group of men are waiting and talking to friends and smoking, while girlfriends are shopping.
 The car alone sets every mans eyes on it.  It is a classic that has been modified* and everywhere I go with it, men drool over the car, at first sight.
  To get out of my car,  is a real challenge for me, with very long legs.  I must spread my legs quite wide to be able to stand up.
 The skirts often rise too, if they are not very stretchy.
 When it is the last parking spot, and there is men just hanging out like that, I must be embarrassed, to go shopping too. Eyes turn from the tires and car they are already excited to see, directly to my exposed crotch, and hopefully I decided to wear panties that day. (I sometimes don't bother, if I'm just staying at home that day, and just need something quickly in town)
   Men will think they hit the jackpot of visual fun, at my expense.
   I hate seeing that.  Laughter, and comments, that I can often hear, totally sets a natural blush on my cheeks.  I usually try to find a parking spot as far away from the shops door as possible.

*My car was built to get attention.  It has a light bar too, like the police use in my area.
  It is so unique, that the immigrant community at first fears it.  To see someone dressed like a prostitute step out of it, is TRUE shock and awe for them to see.......  I've emptied out Mexican restaurants, just by pulling into a parking space. They seem to fear anything that looks like a very fancy police car.
 ( A culture of governmental corruption in their native country? Perhaps)
 It is actually quite amusing to me when I see that.  What can I say, I don't do it on purpose,

I just love eating Mexican Food while on road trips.  I get truly amazing service, and food.  I have the physical traits Mexican men desire and Mexican women wish they had.  I don't say that as vanity, ether. 6 feet tall, with very long blond hair and green eyes.  They all just stop whatever they are doing and stare at me.  I later learned that it is actually sort of religious for them to see a person like me.  I learned this from my grounds-keepers wife, who often comes with him to work.  She loves my home, and I welcome her too to share my gardens. She also loves to see what new outfit I might choose for the hour.  I wish I could give her some of my clothes but alas; they never really fit a 4 foot 10 inch woman quite the same. One of my skirts looks like a knee-high dress on her.
 I totally love that woman !!!  She follows me around and is always smiling.  She has sort of become a wonderful companion for me, and is always welcome in my home. She doesn't speak any English so we only communicate by doing things around the house, together...  God works in mysterious ways.  Her husband helps to translate her thoughts to me.  This is how I learned about her religious views about my appearance. She seriously thinks I am an angel.

I gave her instead some land to grow anything she wanted too.  Her garden is perfectly tended, and so beautiful,  I walk by it every day, because it is so perfect. She treats the land like a temple, because I gave her my blessing to grow food on it for her family.
  I wished I had the same skills as her with my own personal weed infested garden I try to grow every year, personally.
      My point being: That she is beautiful too, not only in physical appearance, but an inner beauty that shines into the eyes of the person who sees her beauty nearly every day.

( I drifted off into a longer story than I intended to share.  I hate seeing that, but I couldn't help myself. It is just a story about my life and personal growth that is inspired by truly beautiful people.)

28.07.2015 03:00:27
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Maerimoon
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 70
Agnostica
28.07.2015 11:10:25
Maerimoon

I'm 20 and my boyfriend is moderately hairy, but it's not disturbing me, because he's so sexy lol.

28.07.2015 11:10:25
RiMoon
Remi
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 1624
Secville
28.07.2015 17:48:00
Remi

I have this thing where like.. If you're a weedy guy with no muscles or have a lot of body fat - you can /not/ pull off being a hairy hairy man.
BUT if you're muscular (and possibly wear plaid shirts) you can make excess hair look good. Lumberjack style!

Evidence:
hoskins.jpg
nope

tumblr_marszcm7xV1qc2o9so1_500.jpg
yes

nev-schulman-shirtless.jpg
nope

172a24c9833f96f2a0c063cc1a41598c.jpg
hell yes

Wait.. then again maybe I just have a thing for lumberjacks...
then again again I prefer girls. Pfft, I'm a lot more picky with men than women xD

Sidenote: Spas for men typically offer a back sack and crack deal when it comes to waxing!

What I saw today that I regret seeing? Looking up hairy skinny men.

28.07.2015 17:48:00
Secville's renowned Designer!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
29.07.2015 07:06:51
HeavenLeighBimbo

Remi wrote:
Sidenote: Spas for men typically offer a back sack and crack deal when it comes to waxing!

Oh my !!!. 
Thanks for your efforts Remi.  Blindness doesn't sound so bad after all.  At least you didn't go so far as to find the sack and crack deal on Google. 
A previous post wrote about women going through such efforts for the men that they love. I still couldn't even wrap my mind about some the length of chest hair some of your pictures displayed. Come one,  with such short hair on their heads, they must know what an electric trimmer is all about.  Use a number 3 guide, for hells sake on your chest, is all I can say to men with un-rulely body hair.  Why do I have such a crazy imagination?

Suddenly, I couldn't help but to imagine what those men would look like in their 60's.  Nose hair like walrus tusks.  Ear hair, gray and blowing in the breeze.

Please don't search out those pictures...  Please !!!!!

It is funny though what you said about flannel shirts, and lumberjacks.  I see them everyday,  and now that you mention it,  there does seem to be a lot of vegetation peeking out of the top of unbuttoned shirts.  I just have never really looked at them before, with an eye towards them as sexual beings. They are just the common folk back from the mountains needing a shower a shave and a good hearty meal.

I waited to reply to your post because I wanted to take your advice, written between the lines.  I am bi-sexual, and tend to only see women first.
 So I decided to make a real effort to just look at men today at the shopping mall.  My list of things I hate to see has grown.  No fashion sense at all, in men's clothes.  The nastiest 'gauged' earrings I could drive a motorcycle through. The disgusting tattoos, I can't even figure out why someone would want such deviant art permanently placed on their bodies.  Seriously,  what woman would be interested in a man with a spiders web, covering a man chin who she kisses.  Or dripping daggers cutting out a heart out of a beast.  To each their own I guess, so why did every man I just used as an example try to chat me up today?
  They never even had a chance, but I was polite to them.  Normally I wouldn't have even been that  but I figured, that because I was staring at them they must have thought I was interested in them too. I flirted back, just to get a closer inspection of the men just for the sake of seeing a new perspective of the less/non- religious men in my community.  That experiment didn't go to well.  Not a single one even caused the slightest bit of arousal in me.  Once they opened their mouths and actually began to talk to me, it was game OVER, often in less than two sentences.   I really was trying to be open to the idea, of experiencing a new adventure today.
 Hummm...  That was so not my style, and I felt so awkward trying to hit on men I actually didn't find to be attractive. I purposely picked the worst I could see that were there with friends in the sports clothing shops. I put some of my acting skills into play.  My worst performance YET but I made 6 men very happy to be at the mall today.  Every single one gave me numbers and felt hopeful for at least the next 24 hours.......

Try it gals, it was an adventure you have to experience for yourselves. (Don't try that in bars, please  I purposely wanted to see sober men for this experiment.  I already know what all drunk men are like.)

29.07.2015 07:06:51
Remi
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 1624
Secville
29.07.2015 15:09:03
Remi

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Remi wrote:

Oh my !!!. 
Thanks for your efforts Remi.  Blindness doesn't sound so bad after all.  At least you didn't go so far as to find the sack and crack deal on Google. 
A previous post wrote about women going through such efforts for the men that they love. I still couldn't even wrap my mind about some the length of chest hair some of your pictures displayed. Come one,  with such short hair on their heads, they must know what an electric trimmer is all about.  Use a number 3 guide, for hells sake on your chest, is all I can say to men with un-rulely body hair.  Why do I have such a crazy imagination?

Suddenly, I couldn't help but to imagine what those men would look like in their 60's.  Nose hair like walrus tusks.  Ear hair, gray and blowing in the breeze.

Please don't search out those pictures...  Please !!!!!

It is funny though what you said about flannel shirts, and lumberjacks.  I see them everyday,  and now that you mention it,  there does seem to be a lot of vegetation peeking out of the top of unbuttoned shirts.  I just have never really looked at them before, with an eye towards them as sexual beings. They are just the common folk back from the mountains needing a shower a shave and a good hearty meal.

I waited to reply to your post because I wanted to take your advice, written between the lines.  I am bi-sexual, and tend to only see women first.
 So I decided to make a real effort to just look at men today at the shopping mall.  My list of things I hate to see has grown.  No fashion sense at all, in men's clothes.  The nastiest 'gauged' earrings I could drive a motorcycle through. The disgusting tattoos, I can't even figure out why someone would want such deviant art permanently placed on their bodies.  Seriously,  what woman would be interested in a man with a spiders web, covering a man chin who she kisses.  Or dripping daggers cutting out a heart out of a beast.  To each their own I guess, so why did every man I just used as an example try to chat me up today?
  They never even had a chance, but I was polite to them.  Normally I wouldn't have even been that  but I figured, that because I was staring at them they must have thought I was interested in them too. I flirted back, just to get a closer inspection of the men just for the sake of seeing a new perspective of the less/non- religious men in my community.  That experiment didn't go to well.  Not a single one even caused the slightest bit of arousal in me.  Once they opened their mouths and actually began to talk to me, it was game OVER, often in less than two sentences.   I really was trying to be open to the idea, of experiencing a new adventure today.
 Hummm...  That was so not my style, and I felt so awkward trying to hit on men I actually didn't find to be attractive. I purposely picked the worst I could see that were there with friends in the sports clothing shops. I put some of my acting skills into play.  My worst performance YET but I made 6 men very happy to be at the mall today.  Every single one gave me numbers and felt hopeful for at least the next 24 hours.......

Try it gals, it was an adventure you have to experience for yourselves. (Don't try that in bars, please  I purposely wanted to see sober men for this experiment.  I already know what all drunk men are like.)

Personally as someone who's had to deal with the issues of "Women must have no body hair" transitioning to male was an absolute blessing just letting my hair run wild... To a point. Personally I keep all my hair neat so its not too long - although not to the point I felt I had to before where it was non-existent. I agree with you on the number 3, I think a lot of men really need to take care of their appearance in some ways and maybe work a little on their fashion sense. Though a lot tend to find it emasculating personally I find it empowering to maintain my overall look. Scruffy clothes and hair is definitelyy not a good look.

On the tattoo front, personally I'm thinking of getting a pretty watercolour tattoo to cover up my chest scars when I get top surgery (top surgery scars are usually massive which might wreck my shirtless confidence). I think they're fantastic!

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/04/01/watercolour-tattoos_n_5071978.html just so beautiful!

On the other part of your story though I'm v impressed! You must be very beautiful and confident to have done that! Personally I never get compliments or people flirting with me offline, before and after transition.

29.07.2015 15:09:03
Secville's renowned Designer!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
30.07.2015 08:08:20
HeavenLeighBimbo

Remi wrote:
On the other part of your story though I'm very impressed! You must be very beautiful and confident to have done that! Personally I never get compliments or people flirting with me offline, before and after transition.
I actually also love watercolor tattoos.  They are rare here, and mostly only seen on women.  It may be a cultural thing in America, but men seem to go with depictions of 'darkness'.  I hate seeing dark themed tattoos.  I know they all have meanings to the people that choose to wear them permanently.
  I am very visually oriented.  What you wear is a personality.   Art is not always just a watercolor however.   I can understand it, and actually I think a beautiful tattoo can be a good way to cover up a scar, if that is what is needed.  My problem with tat's on Americans, is that it has become a type of 'war',paint.
Men don't wear art anymore.  They wear depictions of evil and violence.  You could say that what a person wears is who they really are.
 I've seen tat's of baby foot prints on women with baby names, but that is beautiful.  Tats depicting murder and mayhem are NOT attractive on any man I wish to ever meet. Body art could be a topic unto itself.
   I hate seeing the darkness that often people choose to decorate themselves with.   

A water color is something artistic.
I'm Glad that you, Remi has chosen something peaceful to define your body with.  It will match your personality quite well.  I hope you will share your final choice of designs with the forum, before you make it permanent.  Your so good at designs  I'm sure you have already got artwork in progress.
 Body, Mind, and Soul.  Remi.  You are so beautiful !!!!

My confidence is only because of the clothes I wear.  The style of my hair, and the way I walk.  I could be crushed by a bus tomorrow. So live like today is the last day you will ever see.

30.07.2015 08:08:20
BambiDoll
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5564
Atheista
30.07.2015 15:02:44
BambiDoll

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
My confidence is only because of the clothes I wear.  The style of my hair, and the way I walk.  I could be crushed by a bus tomorrow. So live like today is the last day you will ever see.
My great grandmother on my mother's side grew up in the North of England and lived through both World War I and II.
During this time, food, clothes and other resources were rationed. Women had to find makeshift ways of maintaining themselves (I guess we'd call them fashion/beauty hacks these days!). She had this great idea about fashion and beauty, which she passed on to her daughter (my nan) and Granddaughter (my mum):

"No matter how little you have, always make yourself up to look your best. Don't ever let them catch you otherwise"

My mum has kind of reworded this slightly as "No matter how you're feeling or how little you have, don't ever show the world a second rate version of yourself". While we're always taught that confidence should come from within, rather than from the products we consume, I don't see too much harm in putting on a gorgeous lace underwear set under my clothes and wearing lipstick if it's going to give me more of a spring in my step, and make the day feel a little bit better. Another rewording of this phrase we like to use is "Just because you feel like shit, doesn't mean you have to look like it". I know you can't just cover up depression with fashion, hair and beauty, but if it gives you much needed confidence from time to time, it can't be entirely wrong.

I wrote my dissertation (thesis) on whether fashion could ever really be feminist, mentioning WWII rationing in one section and using this quote from my Great Grandmother. A lot of the research I did seemed to point to how women were actually encouraged by war propaganda to look their best during these times, to boost their own morale and that of the boys fighting on the front line (they would see these pictures of life back home, of pretty smiling girls working in fields and helping build planes, etc.) This is probably why she always said this phrase about looking your best, but even so I still think it holds some relevance. It definitely has a special place in my heart, anyway.

30.07.2015 15:02:44
Pachira
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 610
Freethinkerland
18.09.2015 23:26:19
Pachira

I think it's so sexy!! I always say to my boyfriend to do not wax. I prefer hairy than rough, when they do with Gillette and it starts growing it's gross

18.09.2015 23:26:19
 get yours in General Discussion!! xoxo
Pharoah
Level 6
Sex Appeal: 200
Atheista
16.10.2015 10:42:56
Pharoah

I saw some guy finger his girlfriends ass-hole while walking to school. The next day I saw him do the same to her sister. They all hold hands whenever they're walking.

16.10.2015 10:42:56

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...