SanKwa
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 469
Freethinkerland
20.04.2016 11:18:44
SanKwa

Star crystals wrote:
who has watches the empire
My partner loves it, I watch it with him sometimes but usually end up reading instead.

20.04.2016 11:18:44
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
21.04.2016 18:08:36
HeavenLeighBimbo

How funny.  I post something seriously stupid that is effecting all people on the previous page, and the best reply was to talk about 'Empire'(?)  I don't even know what that is. Nor did the post's contain any information as to why it was even mentioned in the first place.
  Was that totally off topic, or what? An attempt at a 'Thread Kill '?

Perhaps this is the real crutch of the problem of stupidity.  People now only live in a media driven world.  Nothing is real anymore, when glued to the couch by personal choice.  A show (I guess) must be better than real life, to give up on personal growth, and intelligence in the real world.
 Seeking entertainment watching others perform is not the path to enlightenment and does not change the world, nor makes you more intelligent or just. You just saw a movie, that's all. If your going to write about it being stupid, make some point's to why that is.
  4 word posts that say absolutely nothing, is Stupid and rather insulting to everyone as internet-trolls use this method of annoyance.
  Seriously, the post's between page 7 and 8 are very revealing of just how disconnected people have become with communication about real issues that are changing the world around us.  PhuckingBimbo, even went so far as to advocate child abuse in a post, and not a single poster even said a single thing about that post ether.  I hang my head in shame.  I know she was joking, but not a single comment from the gallery, is MUCH MORE shameful.
  'Empire' is more important, obviously without any explanation or context.

I'll write real stuff in detail, instead.
    Even if it Pisses you off when I write paragraphs, to your "Not so brilliant 4 word wonder's.;" of Bull-shit. 
  Stupidity in action is, Priceless !!!!
[for my own entertainment] (so said a Roman gladiator in 10 AD.   Just joking*  or am I pissed off being here ? )
No,* I'm Fuckin' serious.
Thread is warned for excessive Stupid content...
  The 'fine' being my utter disgust in the real worlds future at the hands of this current generation of 'indoctrinated' fools otherwise known as American collage student's. Narcissist 101 with honors, will not play well with my privately-funded education very successfully.

I am opposed to post's earning reputation point's for this very reason.  It encourages meaningless and stupid off-topic post's written without any thought or meaningful content what so ever..
 Violators, Consider yourselves WARNED. ( trolling will not be tolerated.)

21.04.2016 18:08:36
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
21.04.2016 23:31:22
Phuckinbimbo

Thanks HLB. I thought the "Not so brilliant 4 word wonder's.;" of Bull-shit." were me being stupid. Those posts were so unconnected to anything in this thread or the thread itself, I actually stopped coming to it for the most part. I figured I'll let it be and allow those to talk about whatever I wasn't getting. That Empire post...why didn't you just make your own thread about Empire if that's what you wanted to be discussing. Okay I'm a nin'ja thread killer. I get it. I intentionally and unintentionally jack threads all the time everywhere I go. Conversations flow. But ,to stay on topic, " i know right" has to be the stupidest thing I ever saw posted in any thread on any forum ever. You know what? Who are you even talking to? That could be deleted and zero content would be removed.

I was only kind of joking about advocating child abuse. I would never but then again I was dead serious. It is so freaking stupid and selfish for anyone to create a child and have no interest in raising it. To be so self centered that one would continue on in life getting themselves ahead and getting what they want out of life. As a child your job is to grow up and become an independent human being capable of being self sufficient in the world. As a young adult you go out into the world and do and get for yourself. THEN you spread your legs and reproduce if you choose to. As a parent your job is to raise that slimy lizard you spit out of your body. You teach them to become self sufficient and help them get all they can out of life. Cycle repeats and as a grandparent you help your adult child raise their children and prepare for your death not putting that burden on the younger generations to handle. You divide all your gross gains in between your children to help them do their jobs. If you want and demand that others do your job for you so you can keep getting ahead, maybe have that perfect little extension of you sitting on a book shelf to pull out and show of how good you are when people come over, you have no place having them. You have effectively locked them in a closet and should just admit what you do and do it. It has the same effect on the child.       

21.04.2016 23:31:22
One can not feel when they have no soul.

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
22.04.2016 05:56:08
HeavenLeighBimbo

Phuckinbimbo
Phuckinbimbo Wrote:
I was only kind of joking about advocating child abuse. I would never but then again I was dead serious. It is so freaking stupid and selfish for anyone to create a child and have no interest in raising it.

Heavenleigh writes:
Government has become the parent for every child of adult DNA on welfare. Lost in total self absorption, and pleasures and perks paid by tax payers.
   If Darwin is correct with his theory of natural selection,  there should be a huge amount of dead waiting to be buried.  The world is actually over due for a WAR.  When ever there is a population explosion, wars follow to remove excess MALES. Territory and Mates are all that matter to them. They are such simple creatures with a known value. Useless until married and even then you have a better chance at misery for the rest of your life.

Women do just fine de-populating themselves with prescription drugs and encouraged abortion.  They even believe it is the right thing to do, because it is called 'Empowerment' in even the most mild feminist circles.  I could really make a rant about Femi'a'nazi's if I was so inclined. A death chamber inside a female  body.  How perfectly evil to murder the unwanted with a mothers consent.
      Locked in a closet, or sucked down a drain.  It's all the same. Selfish narcissistic tendencies is as politically correct as I can be in calling a spade a 'SPADE'.  Bury your dead in ignorance.
      I'll stop here before I really begin to speak my mind.
   My greatest achievement was having baby boys, I raised perfectly for future wives to love.
  Call THAT my protest against stupidity.  A pro-active approach to find my male children good mates.
  There is much to be learned by studying history and biology.  My son's ended up choosing very good women, with very fine DNA.   I'm good with that and my grandchildren.Something could be said about setting a good example for the next generation but that is a skill not taught anymore to children.
         Maybe a cell phone App could fix every social problem in the world. App's are the new educational system.
  An idiot consumer is bourn every second.
                 Even Darwin would not approve of human mating practices in the 21st century. App's also tend to send fools that rely on them to their deaths on the roads in my home area.  Yes it may be a road in Google Maps,  but it is not a road for your car or your skill level in a winter's storm.  Death is soon to follow the dependent city folks, turned tourist.
   A few days ago, a tourist was petting a buffalo in Yellowstone. 3000 pounds of destruction. That tourist was Cell Phoned.   Does he realize dozens are killed every year trying to do that?
  Nah,   America is just a zoo and I personally laugh when 'DARWIN' sticks death too the STUPID tourist in great need for a selfie photo.
             Die being stupid in my town.  It's very easy to do and can be captured on PHONE.   Was it worth it?.  It's a first, as far as I know, that a tourist survived such a photogenic moment. That Buffalo must have been ill or in labor or dead, to not charge and kill him instantly. Local people like myself would never even get within a dozen meters of such a powerful beast, alive.  We know better than to tempt FATE.

22.04.2016 05:56:08
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
23.04.2016 03:45:38
Phuckinbimbo

Mating practices in the 21st century.

Check their popularity status.
Check their credit rating.
Run a criminal background check.
Hire a private investigator to find any children they may already have.
Write prenuptial and/or relationship contract.
Sign formal, legally binding, consent for sex paper.
Wrap self in full body condom and never make direct contact.

Where's the love? Where's the passion? Where's the wrecking of reputation because you have to have them and don't care who knows or sees?

23.04.2016 03:45:38

Trina Jameson
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7658
Secville
23.04.2016 12:46:46
Trina Jameson

Our culture is completely fucked up. My generation..I just can't.
People are obsessed with fame without doing shit. A lot of people I see around are jealous of famous people and think that to be a successful actor, musician, model you don't need to do a thing. All you have to do is be you and look good. Reality tv fed this kind of fame to the point that some of "us" are loosing track of reality and hard work of some celebrities. So, they think it's ok to hate on them- after all they don't do anything.
In my country and in some I got to know - also fed by this image of reality tv- my generation is obsessed with sports and working out. It's good to do sports but not the point you take it as a lifestyle just to look hot. If you want to look hot I don't care, but assume what you're doing. These kind of people say they are doing it for health but it's not. They drink powder smoothies -wtf if you want to be really healthy as you say you make one out of real fruit- and then at night they go out to get wasted. That's not healthy. You're being a hypocrite and trying to have your moment of fame during the night and pretend you're a "celebrity".

23.04.2016 12:46:46
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë

Shanna Da Cunha e Silva
Level 6
Sex Appeal: 143
Secville
23.04.2016 13:31:36
Shanna Da Cunha e Silva

oh no you are not right stupidity is going down

23.04.2016 13:31:36
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
23.04.2016 17:03:07
Phuckinbimbo

I think I just fell in love with Trina.

"A lot of people I see around are jealous of famous people and think that to be a successful actor, musician, model you don't need to do a thing. All you have to do is be you and look good."
The sad thing is those people have blinders on and that belief is intentionally instilled in them by the entertain industry. Its part of the power and control. In actually there is a lot you must do. Starting with selling your soul and followed by selling your body. It must appear to be something of great worth or people won't allow them selves and their children to be sexually abused and controlled in the ways they do to obtain it. People won't starve themselves, only eating a few tablespoons of baby food per day, and workout like crazy all day to maintain the required body image. They won't allow themselves to be turned into drug addicts for it either. Look at the two Cory kids of Hollywood and you'll understand what I mean. The dead one was that out of court settlement in the Micheal Jackson child abuse lawsuit.  

Shanna please elaborate and explain how you have come to that determination.

23.04.2016 17:03:07

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...