Author
Phuckinbimbo
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 23:45:20
Phuckinbimbo

The banks aren't actually lending any money at all. The are lending numbers. In many cases they don't actually have the cash to back those numbers. Its why the first few years of a mortgage you are re-paying the interest solely. That interest payment is cash on hand and they lend a few more numbers to someone else that is repaid interest first. If you go belly up on that loan, you still owe the full amount plus additional interest and penalties. Often people find after paying on a home for 5 to 10 years they are more in debt then when they started. The property goes to sheriff sale and the new buyer pays off your numbers with more numbers then pays the bank interest only. No money is changing hands and lots of numbers are logged as profit. The federal reserve was created as a means to cover all those bad loans but once we went off the gold standard the reserve became nothing but a log of numbers. Paypal is also getting in on the act. Their profit isn't interest it is fees. They really hate it when someone pulls the cash out of the system. That's why as soon as numbers are logged on your account they send you all those inciting offers with the message, "You now have funds in your account. Let's get shopping" and list several items their algorithm thinks you might buy.      

19.03.2016 23:45:20
One can not feel when they have no soul.

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
20.03.2016 17:28:06
HeavenLeighBimbo

There isn't enough gold on planet Earth, to cover the outstanding monies invented on paper and then computers in the world.  It reminds me or the weeks long games of Monopolie my sister and I would play.  The paper money was always replaced by paper and pen, within just a single day.  We were both stubborn and stupid to want to win so badly, when the numbers are really so abstract when the lose any real value to obtain a result.
The One hundred dollar bill I saved when I was 8 years old, only buys twenty dollars, 25 years later all thanks to Gutenberg's Printing press, run amok.
Humans turned out to stupid to even use that technology correctly.

20.03.2016 17:28:06
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
21.03.2016 00:54:27
Phuckinbimbo

The real winner is the one who is too stupid to care. My one and only regret is education. Think about it. The person locked in cell picking feces off his ass is living in complete bliss without a care in the world, no bills, no worries.

21.03.2016 00:54:27

Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
21.03.2016 23:01:09
Phuckinbimbo

^ 8 hours of work
~giggles~
Dang that was long! Sounds like they have a good future. :)

21.03.2016 23:01:09

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
31.03.2016 21:32:18
HeavenLeighBimbo

Walmart, is an oasis of stupidity.   Today, I was standing behind a woman with a huge tamale steamer at the Returns Desk.  She explained to the cashier that the pot begins to smoke when it is put on the stove.  The cashier proceeds to scan the burned price sticker on the bottom of the cooking pot, and returned the money without a single word.  Umm.   ?  Who was more stupid ?
     To stupid to use a cooking pot. Or, to stupid to teach someone how to use a cooking pot. 
 America is getting BAD.

31.03.2016 21:32:18
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
31.03.2016 22:29:35
Phuckinbimbo

There wasn't an IQ test for a monkey to type code. All they need to do is be able to spell and not be dyslexic. They don't teach advertising or business law in coding classes. XD

31.03.2016 22:29:35

Trina Jameson
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7658
Secville
01.04.2016 09:46:43
Trina Jameson

Years ago because there was this huge thing on a man punching a woman, after a match- they didn't know each other.
You get the ideia, everyone was digging about the guy's past and showing her as this perfect innocent woman.
The thing was: the two were arguing and the police told them to stop. He did and walk away. After a while the woman began running towards him and when she was about to jump on his back, he turned around and his instinct was to punch her. I don't care if she's a woman! She was the one attacking him. If he didn't do a thing she would beat him up. If this was a guy trying to beat a woman and the woman punching him, everyone would clap and make her a hero.
The worst part as that they were using this story to talk about violence against woman. As a person who lived in a house with violent home I found this to be super offensive. It still gets on my nerves to be honest.

01.04.2016 09:46:43
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
01.04.2016 17:12:58
HeavenLeighBimbo

Trina reminds me of another stupid double standard involving social issues.  So many start with a grand ideal that always sounds really good, but anger in people always breeds stupidity eventually.  I'm actually afraid to write anything about the 'Black lives matters movement'.  They have used the death of criminals to justify the murder of white police officers.  It is stupid to me to blame the police for the death of people caught committing crimes.  This is just the most visible sign of a racist group choosing the wrong hero's to fight for.  All lives matter.  The problem I see is the criminals don't care about any lives regardless of race.
  If Black lives mattered to the movement, they would be doing something to teach the youth to respect law and order, and other peoples right's. Bringing back racism in reverse is not going to solve any civil rights problems in society.  Where is the Black Lives Matter movement when a new Rap album comes out talking about fucking the Bitches and Whores, and robbing for drugs, rape and murder is glorified in a Thug's Life.  Their own lives don't even matter to themselves.  Looking at homicide statistics,  most crime is Black on Black.  Killing cops is not going to change that.
  When will Black lives matter, to the blacks too?

Just asking that question in public would automatically makes me a racist in America because I'm White.  Obviously I have no right to speak about the subject.  White opinions don't matter when it comes to my neighbors and neighborhood.  The color of someones skin doesn't matter one bit.  It is the content of character of the individual that matters most.

01.04.2016 17:12:58
Trina Jameson
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7658
Secville
02.04.2016 16:11:24
Trina Jameson

I know what you mean. I'm all about the whole black lives matter but sometimes I think they are taking things to far.
I'm from Portugal so I never really had a real ideia about what was going on in USA, except what I saw and read on tv/internet. 
When I moved to NY and lived there one year, some things changes in how I perceive things. 
I know that the racism is real and how unfair it is for non-white people, especially black people-I refuse to call them african-american because not all of them actually came from Africana countries. I lived in a problematic hood of black people+ some mexican in the Bronx and I saw shitty things everyday. Sometimes I saw needles, condoms, drug dealing, I heard shooting in the middle of the night etc. Every single day some "thugs" wearing clothes that stated that, tried to get a hold on me, take my purse, harassed me, stalked me and even tried to rape me. One of the popular "games" by young teens were to hit white people- there was noone there and people refused to talk about it because they would be accused of reverse-racism. They thought I was mexican and in a way I'm a bit relief thanks to that. I loved the place and the people there, but at night is like everyone was home but these kind of people.
What I'm trying to say is: although there is a lot of racism, some "victims" are criminals. I used to feel very guilty when I start having these thoughts because I thought I was starting being racist. But no, if a person commits a  crime, he committed a crime and that's it. I saw one time defending someone from showing a gun- like wtf? If I showed/pointed my gun to a police officer what do you think it would happen?
I'm all black lives matter but a case is a case and I've seen to many stuff in my life to be so naive and innocent. 

02.04.2016 16:11:24
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
03.04.2016 22:59:21
HeavenLeighBimbo

I laugh on the inside when an American calls themselves African.  I wonder if they would, if they went and lived in Liberia for a year.  Trinia dared live in their neighborhoods, and got to see what life is in America.  I admire this, because you really do learn about cultures by immersing yourself in it.  I had a free pass inside the gangster-rap culture, and some of the things I heard during parties was outright raciest to both whites and other blacks, even around me.  I don't think an Americanized gangster wouldn't last a week in Africa's Liberia, especially if going through drug withdrawal with a gun or wearing their Jordens, cap's and tee's..  Living one day there would change a lot of hearts and minds about how great America really is.  Liberia now is what will happen when gangs and government corruption controls American cities.

Liberia was offered to the black slaves, after emancipation during the American Civil War.  Bought for them to have, and govern. All were given a chance to travel/return to Africa. Those who remain are Americans, and so are those future descendants.  It is stupid to actually call yourself by a segregationist name after so much blood was lost on the battlefield so everyone black and white, North and South, could all be Americans or Africans.  There is no such thing as an African American, unless you hold a duel citizenship/passport.  There is very few of them.

03.04.2016 22:59:21

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...