Author
Phuckinbimbo
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25259230
Antitheocra
19.10.2017 17:17:07
Sandi Lut

If only people would understand why we have TWO ears and just ONE mouth. Because we have to listen twice as much as we talk. Unfortunately it is the other way around with the majority of people

19.10.2017 17:17:07
Happiness is inside yourself

MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54996
Freethinkerland
23.10.2017 17:07:01
MonsterGaGa

Talking about stupidity, I need some help. When buying new hair styles, I added a fringe and now I can't get rid of it at all! I feel so stupid asking but can anyone offer some advice? The only way to get rid of it(or so it seems) is to get just another fringe! Lol! Omw I have struggled fit like what seems to be forever! Please help! Xoxo

23.10.2017 17:07:01
Mellame#
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
24.10.2017 22:29:57
vivi bambi

correct, it's stupid, but true: one time a fringe on and it's glued there forever.
or in other words: it's monstergaga.
what did you expect when breaking the mirror?
seven years of bad luck is only for angels... ;)
don't worry: the fringe looks good on you.
i would say i love it.
but that would be superficial.
superficiality is a bimbo quality?
ok.
i love you. <3

24.10.2017 22:29:57
vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
29.10.2017 16:15:14
vivi bambi

hello community,
today we have a perfect example about the theme of this topic here in bimbo.land. it makes me sad, but it is what it is.
Just click here http://bimbo.land/forum/a-z-of-musicians-bands/t1388?page=35 to the bottom and on the following pages.
And take a look on the comments of her... no, his... no, it's page: http://bimbo.land/bimbo/bimbo-sexy-girl/31269
sandi lut and me we got both death threats from this... thing.
that's NOT fun anymore.

29.10.2017 16:15:14
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Antitheocra
29.10.2017 18:05:04
Sandi Lut

I agree with vivi bambi completely. This person has been threatening me and harassing me. Only because I asked why he posts 3 posts on every page he can find every day. I made the mistake of playing too much games in the forum and realise I should be careful in earnig rep points ( I appoligize to the other players as I was not aware the limit is something I have to watch myself).
But this player http://bimbo.land/bimbo/bimbo-sexy-girl/31269 has no regard for the rules, no social skills and is just a mean bully here to troll on people.

Maybe there should be an option where you can just block a player so he/she cannot contact you again. As for this player http://bimbo.land/bimbo/bimbo-sexy-girl/31269: just ban him please.

29.10.2017 18:05:04

SophieDalzell
Level 30
Sex Appeal: 20343
Freethinkerland
29.10.2017 19:05:01
SophieDalzell

Autumn

29.10.2017 19:05:01
vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
30.10.2017 21:37:44
vivi bambi

what i don't understand: there is a bimbo misstreating the rules of bimbo.land and nobody is reacting.
there is a bimbo harassing others with no cosequences at all.
is this the first great democratic internet republic?
or is this just another invitation for ruthless men to show their disrespect to women without fearing to be suspended?
i can understand why #metoo is so successfull as long as such a behaviour of a male is not sanctioned.
i tried to "report a problem" - but this system is not working, as it seems.
i reported the messages calling me "scumbag" and "scum", telling me "i'll make you death" from bimbo sexy girl (via report-button). not working? probably.
i asked a state minister, she told me, she can't help me.
i asked the prime to help me - no reaction.
i wrote a message to sachem, ok, no reaction up until now, it is only one and half a hour ago, hopefully she will give me an answer.
but what i can see is that i'm not alone with having problems with this guy: bimbo sexy girl
is it really acceptable to let one man destroy this game for his own good?
no, not for me.
i had fun, before this guy cracked up.
it's no fun anymore.
or do you have fun getting harassed in this awful way it happened to me and others?

30.10.2017 21:37:44
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Antitheocra
31.10.2017 16:08:32
Sandi Lut

From what I've seen only 3 people care about the fact that this thing bimbo sexy girl is ruining the game for almost everyone. I am also astonished that nothing to report this thing's death threats works and nothing gets done about it.

Trying to play a game to have fun this way is not fun anymore. Everywhere I look this thing has posted some stupid rant or just some childish comment. Sure I should just ignore this player but how can I ingnore someone who posts everywhere? And not just once, no, this thing feels the need to post 3 to 15 times and all it says is crap or threats. So it is hard to ignore something that is in your face all the time.

It spoils games, it makes death threats to players, it doesn't care about you or the rules here. Normally a person like that is banned from any community.
I agree with vivi, it almost seems a lot of you are enjoying the fact that this piece of sh*t ruins other people's games

31.10.2017 16:08:32

vivi bambi
Level 53
Reasonopia
31.10.2017 17:48:30
vivi bambi

i can understand, that not all bimbos are active about this like us.
but right now he has 15 dislikes, that's plus 13 from sunday on. so there are others using the smart way to show that they're with us. or against him. thanks to the new system that started last week. at any commercial page bimbo sexy girl would already been history.
i'm over the point having no fun. this was sunday. and part of yesterday. from today on i regained having fun playing bimbo.land.
and right now i have two theories, conspiracy theories: how is blighty making money with this game?
1) there are bets on us somewhere in asia, in the us or whereever.
you can bet on bimbo sexy girl, that he survives and that we're resigning (pia, you and me).
in this case, you can bet on, who will be the first to quit... and the second and the last.
or you can bet on, that we're successfull and bimbo sexy girl gives up.
and there you have two possibilities as well: is he making self murder or will the company be faster with banishing him.
this would explain, why the officials are not reacting, because they make their own profit out of it.
2) the whole game is part of a social experiment (of an university?)
bimbo sexy girl is only the bait for us. evidence: he has the passport no. 31269, the bimbo had to be inactive for a long period.
pia has no. 66806, you have 68801 and i have 67107 - we're all fresh new bimbos, we're typical europeans, we're all very active, we're noisy.
now they're testing how we interact in this situation.
every day we get fresh posts from bimbo sexy girl, keeping us active against him.
they're looking on our reactions and how the situation escalates.
for this they only have to copy and paste the same posts from bimbo sexy girl in a row, into comments, into our games, into our discussions.
and for this reason it's important, that the reputation counter is not limited, otherwise we could ignore it, because cheating would not be possible this way.
for the same reason, it's not possible to get help from blighty, because in this case, with success of our reports (or not), either he would have been banished or we would have resigned up to now.
3) the company and their employees are lazy or the situation is exceeding their limits - in both cases they will not react, until they get a letter from a lawyer.

until then, i will have my fun. and i hope you too, because i... how to describe. it's something in between like and love. i can't find a matching word. strange. i feel somehow close, but not too close. would i call it friendship? hm? i must figure it out. hope you understand, xoxo, vivi :)

31.10.2017 17:48:30
Magnolia
Level 7
Sex Appeal: 264
Freethinkerland
03.11.2017 22:56:43
Magnolia

Omg, this is crazy :( I hope this person gets stopped permanently! 
I just started this game again after years of not playing. There are always those that take it too far and harass others :/

Hmm, stupidity in my life... We share a boiler room with our tenants. She doesn't understand that the water heater heats up one tank full of water at each time. After all that hot water is used up, it takes time for the water to heat up again. Sometimes when there is no hot water she will just keep running the tap and call us and complain that there is no hot water! This person complains about everything. One time the boiler was broken and she basically DEMANDED that we use the person she recommended to us to fix the boiler. He didn't know anything! He just wasted our time and money we spent on parts. 

03.11.2017 22:56:43

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...