Author
Phuckinbimbo
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133827
Atheista
13.05.2017 02:19:10
kITTYStARZ921986

the little boy sounds sick.....nurturing a child only goes so far. and then there is nature.

13.05.2017 02:19:10
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
14.05.2017 17:29:18
HeavenLeighBimbo

California USA...
Stupid !!!!!!   You bet they are !!!!!!
   From the politician's to the illegal immigration they promote....   STUPID is the result for all LEGAL citizen's who obey the law.,.
  I loved this quote from a Mysterious Mr. Brown that wasn't identified by the politically 'LEFT'LEANING' main stream reporting service in propaganda the Washington Time's, dishes out to total American FOOLS.. : 

“Safe and smooth roads make California a better place to live and strengthen our economy,” Mr. Brown said in his April 28 announcement. “This legislation will put thousands of people to work.”

In response to criticism that the Legislature routinely diverts road repair dollars to the general fund, lawmakers agreed to place a constitutional amendment on the June 2018 ballot that bars SB1 funding from being used for anything but transportation.

None of the funding goes to creating new roads or expanding existing ones, which irks opponents, given the state’s well-known congestion woes.

“This new gas tax will do absolutely nothing to alleviate traffic because it explicitly states that this will not build any new capacity, no new lanes, anywhere in California,” said Mr. Allen. “So if Californians don’t like their traffic today, they’re going to like it even less in the future when they’re stuck in the exact same traffic and paying even more for their fuel.”

OK,    Road taxes and gas taxes, on legal resident's will now allow the road's to be smooth for criminal's to drink and drive and kill on,  and  they will suffer no expense or punishment in using American road's as 'killing field's'....
   Score one more WIN  for the Welfare State of California.....    As the Report Read, YES, THE MIDDLE CLASS AMERICAN CITIZEN'S ARE FLEEING THE Pain of THEFT by the GOVERNMENT of the California, BECAUSE THE POLITICIAN'S ARE absolutely stupid, IN PROMOTING CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR EVEN IN THE Law.     Road fund's are not used for Road's......   It is used to fund program's instead that provide for the WANT's of every illegal resident in the STATE..   of complete political failure.
    Who is going to PAY for people with nothing to contribute to society? NONE, as has been the case for the past 30 year's that I am personally aware of........  ?   People who pay, for California and it's Stupidity,  is the the American Citizens who are totally disgusted by political incompetence in the face of pure agenda driven politic's.    Common sense be damned in a world ruled by self interest's, and not the welfare of the people who actually earn money, in a STATE of total CRIME and CRIMINAL's from the highest post,  to the most common drug abuser/MULE/ASS.
   I used to like visiting the State of California......   Now,  I wouldn't waste a single cent to send my most hated enemy there.....   It would be too cruel.
      More promises of very poor road's and 2 hour traffic delay's for them to spend more on fuel to be wasted in que's to pay even more taxes.....
   Brilliant,  if you wanted to destroy your legal citizen's,  who pay for EVERYTHING, so  your Illegal immigrant's DON'T have to pay taxes  but get for free all the money it take's to put an unsafe and poorly maintained car on the road  to transport drug's with.
      Yes, Banish California from the USA.    The State isn't worth being a burden on the rest of America anymore.
           Give it back to Mexico ,  and see how the people like the new Nation they belong too.....  You Know: The Failed Nation of Mexico  that EVERYONE want's to FLEE !!!!!

[quote=Mr. Newman] In addition, Mr. Brown has taken the unusual step of agreeing to headline a May 23 fundraiser for Mr. Newman in Sacramento, according to the Los Angeles Times. [/endquote]

It's all about filling each other's pocket's at this point.   If you cant see the conflict of interest's   you would be the perfect Californian Citizen....   Illegally provided for.   No work required, nor taxes paid,  nor law's to obey.

[quote]“When voters learn the facts on the recall effort, I don’t think they’re going to be too happy about a special election being pushed on false pretenses by a failed politician from San Diego and which is going to cost the taxpayers over $2 million,” Mr. Newman said in a statement. “It’s just more politics as usual, and it’s exactly what I ran to change in the first place.”[/endquote]

Read the STUPID new's report for YOURSELF from the Washington Time's.  Another slice of a reporter who was unable to be objective, and in doing so,  wrote one of the most confused stories I've ever read.   However I understand the principle of TAXATION without REPRESENTATION.

Who represent's the TAX payer in California?

If you were the only one in poverty and you now must pay more for ABSOLUTELY, meaningless time delays,
  Now you feed drug dealer's thieve's and rapist's, in the quest to get to a destination.  
                   Your Gas taxes are finally working correctly in the Eye's of Mr. Brown.    Haha.

Stupid people make me laugh....     Guess what,  I don't even PITY FOOL's, especially Hollywood Idiot's stuck in traffic and going nowhere really SLOWLY on road's of a 3rd world nation.   California....    Only New York City  might be as Pathetically Stupid when it comes to taxing the only people left with money to steal from.....
   Then you foolish international traveler's must see the anus of both side's of the coasts of America.    
A fool and it's money is soon parted.    Just saying !!!!!!!   You would hardly even enjoy your visit  and will be in all honesty, very disappointed in the Nation paved with street's of GOLD.  Unless you seek the Ghetto's and slum's to pay taxes for, as your dream holiday.  It could be worse.   You might only get raped.

14.05.2017 17:29:18
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
16.05.2017 03:43:43
HeavenLeighBimbo

I have a minor story of 'Stupid' today....  Once again men have no common sense.    
   If plowing a field from west to east, to take advantage of the wind: .Which way does a man go?  [wind blow\s west to east.]
   A fellow driver, followed me to his work site, at which point we left each other to do our assigned field's.  During that drive,  he should have known which way he was to plow the field because he was following the Path I set.
      He is 28 year's old after all and has been driving a tractor for a few year's already.  Nope.......   He was a retard for some reason today.
        .   He plowed everything east to west, directly against my field/ wind.   OK,   The only bad result, was me cleaning up a huge amount of dirt in a field I had already plowed. 2 hour's of work \EXTRA for me, plus about $250 USD in Fuel.
        Laughing at how retarded men can be when they lose " SITUATIONAL AWARENESS"  is priceless.
      I said nothing to the fool.   It wasn't my money he wasted.   I was a contract worker, and had nothing to do with who the land owner hired.   If men need a woman to clean up after them even in huge tractor's so BE IT.    Some farmer's cant face the shame of gender and wisdom,  and today was my day to bury a foolish man in both COST and personal shame  for his family member.    Some men are not even worth asking to work for a living, because they can't even find The Ass they ride on.
    The funny thing is...   Cell phone's have GPS,  and  most modern tractor's do too.   This man made such a mess even into my area of responsibility.
Was he working while Smart Phone-masturbating?  Fingering his Phone for the slightest bit of STIMULATION?
                          He certainly wasn't thinking about how to drive a tractor today.

I'm actually curious to see how the crop does,  if the Farmer doesn't decide to re-plow the field properly.  
         I fixed my overlapping area's and it took 2 hour's.   Small price to pay  FOR a VERY visible effect and Yield.
   Mother Nature is about to make a man look STUPID in about 5 months time.
    That's being, and having a Bimbo's Life in Pleasantville. 
         Like I said;  a small and minor story of PURE incompetence, and failure to think beyond the smart phone I saw him wearing as if it was his GOD and FOOD.   He never once thought about what he was actually doing......
             He was just mowing the lawn like any domesticated city educated Bo'ie would.  He didn't succeed.
                                 He just drove around, digging up dirt with no real goal in mind except to prove he was correct even though it became very obvious he was VERY WRONG.  He plowed into my areas with his incorrect and opposite direction,  to make me look Stupid.   I just waited till he was done  and for the next 2 hour's  I fixed my area's the man destroyed...  I was even careful  so as to not enter,  the area 'the MAN' was responsible for.   The Farmer who bought me,  is going to FLIP OUT.......    One field out of 6 is properly done because the other 4 men followed the incorrect method the first man plowed as their guide.. !!!!.  He just had to ignore the lead driver, Me for some strange reason.  I was given that spot for a reason.   Experience.  All he had to do was follow the directions of the furrows in the dirt I was leaving behind.   The road map was plain to see.  Now it is even more obvious how stupid he was.
        His track's of Stupid are so Large they can be only truly be appreciated by flying over it in an airplane.

I did actually laugh about it....   It wasn't my money, nor Gender, nor family.
    The purest Joke of Idiocy. 
  Perfection in a Job done with Experience.
   The Money and Fun was worth it to me...   
   Only the Farmer's pride and bank account will suffer this minor lesson to 'man-kind'.

[Then the Dog began licking it's balls at the feet of 'Granny'.  Thank's Melkanea for the visual 'Picture of it', in story form.   Hahaha]

Welcome to the 'Rural farming life in Springtime.    Men act like BUCKS   and end up wasting everything in the process to act the 'Pea-cock' for NOTHING.
  It was just a stupid simple JOB,  and a MAN had to make it PERSONAL.  He wanted at all costs to shame me.  He wanted to do it HIS WAY, despite being shown the correct path to follow.

I didn't care how he plowed his field's and was not responsible for anyone's work but my own  but the second he began to plow his flawed method, into my area.........   Was the point  I was totally willing to use my time and money, to smack the BABY BASTARD DOWN.  

The Farmer is going to have a very bad day tomorrow.    He will not like seeing what his hired independent MEN did.......... 
    He will like my work however,  and may hire my crew to fix it.    This is how contract's are made in a capitalist economy. 
   There isn't much room for EGO on a balance ledger.   Not even for testicle's or family.
                    I took this Job Personally for only one reason........   My men have better thing's to do than scout for contract's.
            I send them on 'Real-MONEY' adventure's.  If the owner,  cant do the mundane Job's that earn 'good will' among the community and Employees,  I would never have lasted this long....
    Important people know my reputation as a business woman with extreme skills.     This is why I'm hired, over and over, and over again.......  
                                         Always as the last choice to fix a failure by MEN.      
PIFF :?/     But the Phone keep's ringing, when the IMPOSSIBLE need's to be done.  I pick my 'battle's' very carefully and the men who put their faith in me live very comfortable live's.   Just saying !!!!!  Toast get's buttered and jam'ed.  Shit is avoided.

I didn't feel too stupid driving an ugly tractor today......  I actually had a lot of fun laughing at the 'stupid' today.  No live's were in danger.... :/  
   I found it refreshingly simple to just hold my line in the dirt, and watch the sun rise at 2 MPH.   It is beautiful to keep thing's SIMPLE.
                          I had a job to do, so I did my BEST.

16.05.2017 03:43:43
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
24.05.2017 06:43:24
HeavenLeighBimbo

I had to face death again today.   It is so sad,  when 2, 15 year old children are killed while being Stupid, and breaking the Law's.
   So many people call these sort of event's as accident's, to be politically correct, but it was not an accident,  it was PURE STUPIDITY, and it is impossable to write up an accident report, without stating the fact's.     A Boy of 15 was driving a car, over 30 MPH over the speed limit, with other children, who were not allowed to be with the driver, due to his licence restriction's. [  not allowed to carry passenger's til 18 years of age. ]   
  The parent's gave him key's to a car to go to school.   What he did after school  was to kill himself,  and his 15 year old girlfriend,  and  sent his best friend into the intensive care unit,  and the innocent driver [31/female]  now has her family destroyed too.

One Teen aged Boy, with key's to the family car, just harmed 4 families, for LIFE.     One act of showing-off  how fast he could go in a Geo Tracker and running a stop sign, ended up killing him and the girl who loved such an idiot. 

I've been to airplane crashes that didn't look this bad........    This was UGLY.    

It used to be that children could drive safely, because they used to be taught on a farm how to drive tractor's........  
    Now they are taught via, 'Grand Theft Auto'.

I've never seen a car wrapped up so badly.  The Geo Tracker, just completely disintegrated, and folded up like a tin can inside a ball of chain-link fence.
   The poor girl who was the passenger in the front seat,  took the full impact,  and was.......  crushed so badly,  I had to walk away to cry in my car alone.  There was nothing I could do till the bodies were cut out of the wreckage.
  The male passenger was the lucky one in the back seat.   He was at least thrown clear, because he wasn't wearing a seat belt.   Still very severely injured,  but not DEAD.
          Stupid...  and there was absolutely nothing about these death's that was an accident.   Two Parent's allowed/ and dare I say;
                     Taught their children to be STUPID.  The parent's of the BOY  also provided the mean's to kill their son,  and a little girl, too.    
   Totally illegal, for her to even be in the CAR in the first place.  Did her parent's teach her to  break the law, too.  She should have never gotten into the car being illegally driven.  So she was Stupid too.    Score two more for Charles Darwin's theory's of natural selection.

Can you even imagine what the next 15 year's of lawsuit's are going to do to the parent's of the boy who played "Grand Theft Auto" and wanted to show off his 15 year old driving skill's.    The boy couldn't even read a STOP SIGN, he had to have passed every day for 10 year's going to school on a school bus.
    To Stupid, to Care?    
   Ask his DEAD girlfriend.........   She is crushed about it.
    The Parent's of the teen driver ??????  OMG
  This is so tragic........   They thought they were being awesome parent's giving a child the ability to be STUPID, and killed both a son and an innocent girl.
       How they will ever recover from this disaster is totally unknown to me,  if even possible.
                                            The living will suffer the most  for this one micro-second of Pure Childish STUPIDITY.
  Stop signs are actually 'over-sized' here....     Huge actually, compared to typical city sign's because of tractor's.  It was Ironic,  that a boy didn't notice a HUGE  stop sign going 80 MPH, even though he lived in the neighborhood his WHOLE short LIFE.
                                      He killed his girlfriend  and that is no accident, only STUPID no matter how anyone tries to say it was not the driver's fault.
  I despise the word "Accident."   There is no such thing.    Every action has an equal and opposite reaction to applied Forces.
  The girl died the second she made a STUPID choice to get into a car with a boy with criminal intent.     [no right's to carry passenger's]
  The law was made to prevent these sort's of tragic event's............  
                  Law's rarely work teaching, Stupid People.  They just cannot see the bigger picture of how to LIVE.

24.05.2017 06:43:24
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133827
Atheista
25.05.2017 02:22:18
kITTYStARZ921986

Oh god :-( I don't think I'd survive it if one of my children died that way or any other way for that matter. Children aren't supposed to go before their parents..

25.05.2017 02:22:18
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
25.05.2017 15:55:35
HeavenLeighBimbo

I did take this accident a little more personally, because my mother was killed by a 16 year old boy, one day after he got his driver's licence.  That boy lost the use of his whole body for life, he also paralyzed his 13 year old brother from the waist down.  His parent's were ruined financially in a single day.   The boy was so bad off,  that the state refused to charge him with vehicular homicide,  saying they didn't want to pay for his medical care for life,  and sent him back to his parents.     Just imagine how much they are suffering, and will continue to, till they die......

If that is not Hell on Earth,  I don't know what it would be for a parent.   It might have been more merciful to let the child die inside the twisted wreckage than to have to change diapers and feed a child with a feeding tube for Life.  Not to mention being reminded of the crash every time they even look at their once healthy boy's.    

That's quite the punishment for giving an irresponsible child the key's to this fate.   He was racing down a 2 lane mountain road, using it like a racetrack,  and cutting corner's into the oncoming lane's.   You guessed it,  he learned to drive by playing Grand Theft Auto and was showing off to his brother,  what a great driver he thought he was...  He has plenty of time to think about that from a wheelchair or bed. Watching his parent's grow old and die, being fed by a tube til institutionalized.   Never once being able to speak from the day HE TOOK, an innocent mother's life.  The Child's life sentence is even more cruel and unusual than would be ever imposed by a State Government.   The Toll on the parent's,,,,,,,,,,   I plead mercy for them !!!!!!  Even a parent must eventually trust a child.   They were fooled by a 'cocky-american rich boy' ,too.   They made him,  but they were not driving,  and the STATE issued the licence and educated the boy in public school's. He was doomed the second the government accepted his money in exchange for ; persuasive maturity.
                [ he still was a little boy, playing a video game on real road's. ]
    Time served,   I forgive the Stupid Parent's.   Most expensive sex act EVER, to PITY. Many Live's Over.

25.05.2017 15:55:35
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
01.06.2017 16:53:51
HeavenLeighBimbo

Real Life dealt me some very bad 'shitty-Stupid' to deal with.  It has been an ongoing thing, that finally had to be dealt with.
       I destroyed a woman's career of 28 year's, because she lost control of herself by being a bigoted bitch.  Some people really do get to old to work around the public.   This woman in Question,  I think showed up to work still drunk, and began to Rage, with Pure insanity. She was as foul mouthed as a barbarian sailor in a whore house.   She got caught and didn't like it very much..........  Her excuses to the supervisor, were absolutely Priceless to hear.
          I was watching 'Pure Hate' from the dark side of a 2 way mirror.

A tiny 4'8" wrinkled old lady of 60+[?], literally acted like a petulant child. She didn't like a woman getting the job she felt she earned 20 year's ago.  I'm serious, this woman even after 12 hour's in a holding cell,  still was pissed off about not getting my job 20 year's ago.      I never worked for this department, ever before till about 9 months ago.  Her hate for me is just pure Jealousy, in an incapacitated Brain.   I pity her actually.  She was raging against her PAST, but I was the object of her hatred.[!].  in real life I saw this........... happen to a person.
                      She even went so far as to steal my privately owned, police car. She didn't get far, because she couldn't drive a manual transmission, but...   the deed was attempted and witnessed by other's. I made the take-down in a non-violent manner, being the only woman present at the time and with a 'Kill Switch' to the car. but I did not make the arrest.   Yes, she was/is for a few more days,  a co-worker.   She sobered up quickly in a jail cell,  But the nightmare of disposing of her is just beginning for me.  I know she has medical issue's,  but is that an excuse for criminal behavior,  by someone who also is supposed to uphold the law.
        I know the sign's of alcoholism, and Alzheimer's, when I see it.   How do you put that on paperwork in a politically correct world?
   Right now,  she Hung herself by attempting to steal my car......   I don't think she thought that act of jealousy, all the way through to its logical conclusion. This sort of thing become's an administrative NIGHTMARE.   As she did attempt to steal my private property,   I could have her charged with Grand Theft Auto,  { but really?.}  only God knows how to play Joke's on me like this..........     I will remove her from the Job,   but  I'm not putting a crazy old lady in Jail for Grand Theft Auto.   My dead mother would kick my ass in Heaven.   She always loved a good joke too.    It is so absurd how crazy stuff like this happens to me. 
          Terrorized by a little old lady.   What has become of this World?
  Has everyone gone completely STUPID?
  This lady should have retired long ago,  but government job's pay BIG $$$.  Social security pay's nothing but food.  Her pension is Astronomical, at this point...   Then she commits a criminal act while on the job.............   Very, Stupid indeed.   She will lose her pension over this too, if I DO the RIGHT THING.
          I HATE STUPIDITY.  This woman's life is literally in my hand's............ and I'm VEXED. She will never work again, that is certain,  But how do I write up a report that will also thrust her into total poverty, and black list her from all government aid.    This is very uncomfortable for me.......
           I'm to Stupid to be totally heartless.   I'm giving it a few day's to 'pray about it'..........    Yes, I believe in God, and his advice serves me well.

It may be wise to retire, before you go insane.  Just saying...............  None of this would have happened if she just called in SICK.
                   "Stupid is what Stupid does."   Forrest Gump's mother was brilliant in a work of Fiction.[Forrest Gump]  Her son turned out alright.
  Reading is the first step to battling Stupidity.  I dare you to explore Bigotry in novel's.
                   I face it, Every DAY so I know that it is never to be tolerated, even a little. [period]

01.06.2017 16:53:51
Melkanea
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22520
Reasonopia
02.06.2017 12:32:51
Melkanea

I love my mother and will always help her with anything she needs. but this stupidity was coming on the rise for some weeks now. My 85 year old mothers father has to have an open chest operation. My grama stressed, she is a neurotic maniac stubborn cleaning lady who with 84 has more life than most 50 year olds. I love her too, still where is the off switch. she Dosent harass me much and gives the usual tip for some small favor she asks. but she terrorizes my mother who is also 65. Since Opa is in the hospital mom drives, groceries and anything downtown... how much stuff does a 84 year old lady neeeeed??? i need 10 things a month and period.
i have never driven with my mom since we had no car in PY. in 2 weeks we have driven over 315km. WTH? its nice to cruise, she drives i get the gps and jump out to get what Oma needs.
But here comes the stupidity, my mom works a few days a week, (off the book of course she has pension) since she had no time thanks to oma she booked all 4 days in a row! Stressed, unrested 65 year old needs to clean a rich families house to get some extra cash, she has no need of it its just to buy shit... (7h 100euro each a day, lol)
But as it is with waves after waves one doesent seem to care for the signs but as waves behave the 3rd or 4th multiplies and hits really hard! BAMMM Ma fell of the chair, she didnt break her leg, nope, she tore a ligament even better. now she cant work for months.

I dont now how people are so idiotic when it comes to calculating risk vs profit.

02.06.2017 12:32:51
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
02.06.2017 15:31:56
HeavenLeighBimbo

[quote=Melkanea ] I dont know how people are so idiotic when it comes to calculating risk vs profit. [/endquote]
  I often wonder that too.  I think it is more natural for younger people to take more risks for profit.   Once you get older  the body takes longer to heal,  and  I'd say your mother was lucky she didn't do more damage in her fall.   

American Health care is so outrageously expensive, that a single trip to the hospital for even the injury your mother has would instantly bankrupt a middle class family.  Even with insurance.   My son's broken leg, ended up costing me nearly $38,000 USD to fix.  It's risky riding a bike.  Worst if you try to jump an irrigation canal.   I broke an arm when I was a child.  It cost my parent's $1000, USD to fix.  So as you see,  Taking risks just doesn't make any sense anymore.
   I've been seriously thinking about selling my motorcycle.  I hardly ride it because it has become to risky to drive it on the city road's, because texting and driving has reached epidemic proportion's. It's not risky to drive it,   It's only risky to drive it around other people who are not aware of the risk themselves.  

02.06.2017 15:31:56
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
14.06.2017 01:11:24
HeavenLeighBimbo

Hazmat crew, called to Disneyland after geese poop on guests

In the Age of Terrorism.  (911 call's are SO Important.... even flying bird-Shit, is a call for concern.........   

[quote]Guests were allowed to clean up in private restrooms and given a change of clothes before returning to the park.

Officials assured everyone that no one was hurt and all guests involved were “happy and healthy.”

Disneyland did not immediately respond to request for comment.

The unusual event provided the internet with the perfect opportunity for ample jokes, and they’re exactly what you’d expect from Twitter.

@AnaheimFire at Disney with reports of guests hit with fecal matter. Approx 20 guests impacted. Appears to be geese that flew over. No crime

@AnaheimPD @dannysullivan @AnaheimFire So fowl play was not suspected?

11:26 PM - 9 Jun 2017 [/ endquote]

And this is what passes as American New's worthy of a headline.....  !!!
   Stupidity is Rising.....   or in this case,  Shit is falling on people to STUPID to understand Gravity, and the habit's of Bird's.......  
    They DO SHIT while flying......

No need for a 'panic attack' at Disneyland.    piff.  Unless you want to file a lawsuit for emotional distress...

Pathetic !!!    Shit for Brain's...   The bird's were RIGHT in Shitting on the STUPID; Human's.
  The Cell Phone Caller should be handed a HUGE Bill for the un-needed 911 call,  that cost many 1000's of dollar's,    for........ ?
      Nothing a shower couldn't fix........
   Disneyland even gave them Free new clothe's to apologize for flying random 'Shit'.........
  as a call for emergency services sent the government on a Wild Goose Chase.   Pun intended.  
California USA....  
Quite possibly the Stupidest State population, in America.

14.06.2017 01:11:24

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...