HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
17.03.2017 17:35:03
HeavenLeighBimbo

A Local Story from near my Home Town. KIFI/KIDK

03-17-17
  A man told the sheriff's office his son was playing with the family dog when a device detonated near them.  The device, later identified as a predator control device, was located on a ridge line above their home.  The man said the dog was killed and his son had been covered with an unknown substance when the device detonated. Investigators determined the device was placed there by the Department of Agriculture.  It is used for predator control and releases a burst of Cyanide when activated. According to the sheriff's office, the device is known as a "Cyanide Bomb".  It is an M-44 that is extremely dangerous to both animals and humans. 

OK  Who in the Government thought it was a good idea to place bomb's near neighborhoods, filled with cyanide?
      With friend's in our American Government like this, the terrorist's shouldn't even need entrance visa's to blow us up.

Seriously, The American government has just been caught planting land mine's in a nearby local city, to me.    
   I never imagined I would see the day of such criminal mis-conduct on the part of government employee's.
Stupidity is on the rise in the most dangerous people on the planet. All of our current government is a swamp of STUPID.
               The Department of Agriculture planting bomb's without public notice's seem's extremely reckless too, no matter their reasoning. Army's should plant bomb's not an argacultural agency tasked with making sure the potatoes grow well and there is enough water for  the crop's.
 What sane department headquarters's would give permission for this to be done? 

I decided to look at the website for the Dept. of Agriculture  to see if there was a warning page about 'Land Mine's being placed on a hill above the residential neighborhood.  I could find no mention of this activity being done,  but The Sheriffs office concluded who the 'MAD bomber's were. It was them. 
   So far no comment from the government.   I'm not surprised.  This story might be in the process of going viral.  If not it should !!!!
  If that child had gotten any of that cyanide in his mucus membranes he would had also died.
  Thankfully, he was extremely lucky and had angels watching over him.  I saw the hole the bomb left behind, and it was about 24 inches across and 6 inches deep in hard pack soil.  It is stupid to call that a simple predator control device.  It could easily kill a 650 LB grizzly bear.  PS  There was none in the area, as they are still in hibernation, so it does make me wonder why they would place such a deadly device in the ground in the first place. Wolves are the only predator in that area and they are protected from hunting,  so it really does seem "unusual" to use such a deadly chemical land mine, ANYWHERE for any reason where people might be. 

Land Mine's are NOT a good way for the government to control the local population of children and dog's.
  You would think people in governments would know that by now.

"Stupid is, as stupid does"
Forrest Gump.

17.03.2017 17:35:03
Image result for winter wonderland banner
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133827
Atheista
17.03.2017 21:21:06
kITTYStARZ921986

I'm literally speechless.....
I have never even heard of something called a predator control device let alone can fathom what the purpose of one is? 
I find it absolutely sickening that a mother or father let their child and family pet out to play only for them to have come across and been injured by one. 
ugh.
absolutely. disgusting.

17.03.2017 21:21:06
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
17.03.2017 21:46:23
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^
  I know !!!  sickened,  This is going to turn this STATE 'upside down' when the new's hit's tomorrow morning.
 The question on the lip's of local people who know the new's first is, " What were they trying to kill when the land mine's were set up in February? "  
  There is no legal animal to kill during winter month's but rabbits.  The government should know this, as it is their law's too.
  Setting up chemical land mine's seem's a bit of an 'Overkill' for a nearly non-existent in winter, population of rabbit's and squirrels. Maybe the fools in a government office far removed from the land, thought they were 'Smart Devices', instead of the in-discriminant killing device's they really are.
        I wonder how many will be missed during the clean up of the land mine's?  The Department of Agriculture also just polluted the land in a very drastic way.  As a parent,  I wouldn't let a child play there ever again. I wouldn't even care to step foot there even if it was declared 'safe', by the government.

What was the government trying to kill, by placing chemical land mine's in the area behind a neighborhood with children and pet's?
         It's a common sense question that isn't going to go away any time soon.  The answer will be demanded.

17.03.2017 21:46:23
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Atheista
17.03.2017 21:53:53
kITTYStARZ921986

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:

What was the government trying to kill, by placing chemical land mine's in the area behind a neighborhood with children and pet's?

I shutter to think.............

17.03.2017 21:53:53
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
17.03.2017 22:11:24
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^   OK,  this will sound like a joke,  but there are "Big Foot Sighting's" in that area.  Local native legends and such.
 Yes, a major conspiracy theorist and radio-show host and reporter was born in a little town about 20 mile's from that forest in the story, too.  I've heard all the 2nd hand stories from her perspective over the course of decades.  Check out her Website, Linda Moulton Howe.  She will amaze you if you like those sort of paranormal topics. Ghost's and UFO's too.  I consider her a local gal, as she did grow up here around the same time as my mother, and went to the same school's, so I understand her speech patterns a bit more fluidly, so she tells a good story to me. I like listening to her.  She is 'out there in la-la-land ' sometime's too. She is a good entertainer who truly believe's what she is saying.  So there is a possibility of Big Foot,  I just haven't seen one and neither has she.  However she does the actual research into the subject.  I just listen and maintain that nothing is impossible in the universe.

I don't think that Big Foot is the reason at all, for the placement of the land mine's between the forest and the home's,  but it is sort of a funny coincidence.
   Creepy on so many level's.  Mine's on a ridge-line is a defensive posture and position for the occupied land below. ( A memory from my officer's cadet school day's. ) 
      Basically speaking : Land mine's placed in such a manner as to protect the home's from whatever is in the forest. Big Foot?
The Department of Agriculture, seem's to be using the right weapon's for it. They also were placed in the perfect spot to remove the camouflaging cover from an opposing force.  
Can real life get any more absurd?

17.03.2017 22:11:24
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Atheista
17.03.2017 22:31:43
kITTYStARZ921986

that's very interesting.
Yeah I wouldn't think it would be set up for BF. I feel like people would want to capture and study it as opposed to blowing it up to hairy bits.
It is very curious though....what do they no that the townspeople do not. what evil is lurking in the Idaho town of 
Pocatello?
Did it say in the article that the mines were recently put it?

17.03.2017 22:31:43
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
17.03.2017 23:01:20
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^   They were placed in the ground in February of 2017  This is the first unintentional death with an M-44 device in Idaho since 2014.   The press release is very thin on the details for obvious reason's.
  This is going to cause an unholy outrage among a primarily Conservative religious population with large families surrounded by land managed in part by the Dept of Ag.    They tend to not like the government placing bombs around the homes that children and pet's live in.  Add in the fact that farmer's are not fan's of the government's interference in routine daily farm life in the first place.

The Headline alone is frightening and pretty much sums up what happened. !!!!
     Government agency place's land-mine's in an Idaho Neighborhood. Blow's up dog and child with cyanide.
  I think everyone would click on that headline just to blame Trump, somehow. Cleverly forgetting that The Dept of Agriculture was still under the leadership of an Obama appointee in February when the bomb's were placed.    Just saying :  This whole incident has the power to become HUGE NEWS !!!! In an era of "fake and distorted NEWS"  
  This is the Politically Corrected version of the headline: [ clickable link to local new's service.]

Predator control device kills family pet

17.03.2017 23:01:20
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Atheista
17.03.2017 23:09:38
kITTYStARZ921986

Still shuttering and so relieved that the little boy lived to tell about it. How traumatic for him though :-(

17.03.2017 23:09:38
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
18.03.2017 12:41:51
HeavenLeighBimbo

the story hit the AP news service this morning.  What a JOKE, and another example of rising STUPIDITY.   I just gave the reader's more information about the fact's than the Associated press just released.

They went so far as to downplay it as nothing more than a dog trap,  so it worked properly. The child (14) was wrong to be in the area of the government project to kill coyotes. 
Not saying that it is Public land behind his house.  He was legally there with his dog.
 They removed the word 'M-44 Cyanide Bomb' from the Sheriffs statement as his whole statement was removed completely.
  Re-written to described it as an M-44 spring loaded chemical applicator.   'New speak' for deadly chemical bomb.  They did describe the triggering method. Anything that tries to pick it up  get's a face full of cyanide. Not a pleasant death.
 I'm guessing that they think children always read sign's and never pick up unusual item's propped up in mounds of dirt in their back yard's.

It was so laughable at how they don't want the environmentalist's to know how the government justifies placing land-mine's in neighborhoods with families with children and post no warning's even though they did admit that they were required too,  but can't seem to find them. Thus no warning to the public.
      That little bit of real News is also conveniently not in the Associated press release.   
  It's like they are saying that we should move along, and ignore the story because placing landmine's in a city is perfectly legal for them to do if they post a sign.  How absurd,  and Very disturbing.  A spring loaded chemical dispersion device, is Still a Landmine in an American city !!!!!
  Landmine's don't discriminate between human and dog.
       Worse yet, some dog's are smarter than the humans who don't read sign's.  Dog have an excuse to die, a baited landmine will win the battle of instinct. In this case the dog's death likely saved the boy's LIFE by getting to the land-mine first.

Signs in Yellowstone has never stopped an American from boiling to death around obvious danger ether.  The ground can open up anywhere suddenly with just the weight of a child on a geyser formation.  Still parent's want that photo nobody else has.    
   There is a rising level of stupidity in people.   Common sense is a forgotten skill in human being's.

The government's reply, " Landmines around children, Ummm,  What could go wrong if a sign is posted? "

Joke time:
When you read this next line, think of a yeast infection cure, commercial advertisement  you may see in the future.
The M-44 spring loaded chemical applicator device is perfect for those itchy moment's on the go.
  I think the Staff Writer for the AP News Propaganda Service, might be a woman with an idea for a new invention..

18.03.2017 12:41:51
EmmaLazuli
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 812
Secville
18.03.2017 14:43:18
EmmaLazuli

A Post saying they hope their first daughter is a girl

18.03.2017 14:43:18
Emily~

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...