Author
Phuckinbimbo
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
16.05.2016 00:11:42
Phuckinbimbo

I miss camping, caving and climbing trips. I had a group of friends who did it year round. We were loved by the rangers and park of volunteer groups and what not. As such, we did lots of illegal camping. So we had to be very green. Everything had to be well thought out and quickly and easily able to go up or down. One of the trips a friend turned and looked back at the campsite. He was like look at that. It doesn't even look like we were here. Its a lot better than having a fire and trashing out the land marking it all up. We were using tree hammocks and traps with bungees for our tents. Our fires were tealights on metal trays we carried in in our backpacks. All food was cooked on propane camp stoves. No trash. No footprints or tent prints on the ground. It became our thing and we quickly found that if the tree cop or the land owner did find us, they often pretended not to see.

16.05.2016 00:11:42
One can not feel when they have no soul.

Ceres
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7289
Secville
17.05.2016 17:41:02
Ceres

Stupidity on the rise, I find that the creation of seflie sticks is ridiculous. So many people have lost their lives for taking out "selfies". And outrageously , its in an area very dangerous. Places you wouldn't dare to tread in. I have to wonder though what could possibly trigger someone's mind togo to such lengths for a picture. Hmm I guess I'll never know

17.05.2016 17:41:02
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695433
Freethinkerland
18.05.2016 17:09:27
HeavenLeighBimbo

My local News is always such an amusing source of Stupidity.

[quote] Federal officials have cited a Canadian man who told rangers at Yellowstone National Park that he loaded a bison calf into his SUV because he thought it was cold.

The calf later had to be euthanized because it couldn't be reunited with its herd. [/quote]

A calf, was wandering on the side of the road as happens naturally every day this time of year.  How can someone actually be so stupid to treat a wild animal as a domesticated dog or cat that was lost and drive it to a ranger's station.  Environmentalists should be totally screaming, but this is what they taught people to do.  Save all animals, even one's in a natural environment with it's mother because it might be COLD. !!! 

Guess what the fine was....   Haha, a mere $110.00 USD for the Canadian man to pay for the death of that wild calf in the USA. That is only 1/10 of what the fine is for poaching deer. 1/100 of the fine for poaching elk out of season.  There is no hunting season for baby Bison.   A domestic beef calf cost's $750.00 from a ranch. At least the Calf was donated to the First Land, Natives to have a drunken party with after it was shot by the Federal Rangers.

That fine is just as stupid as the federal court that issued the fine. The same court allowed the EPA to charge a land owner 1.5 million USD per day for building a fish breeding pond.  The violation was he was polluting the wetlands, he built to repopulate the natural trout species. He fought back, for year's, and the fine was astronomical !!!  Later to be overturned by the Supreme Court 6 year's later.  Environmentalist testimony 6 year's later said that the area would be damaged if it was now removed because it was now a home to endangered species.  Millions of wasted money paying lawyers, proving private land owners do know best how to care for their environment.  We don't wish to ruin our investments, but often stupid people make that choice for us.

Washington DC environmentalist's shouldn't be managing my State, at all.  They are clueless about any real environmental damage from stupid people from cities.

Stupidity starts at the Federal level when it comes to screwing up the environment.

18.05.2016 17:09:27
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Rosie381
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 576
Atheista
18.05.2016 17:45:17
Rosie381

I had a woman last week try desperately to convince me in a supermarket that my tattoo would soak in and poison me.

18.05.2016 17:45:17
Ceres
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7289
Secville
18.05.2016 20:20:30
Ceres

This container truck driver overtakes me on the highway today , and tries to squeeze himself between myself and the man way in front of me. With oncoming traffic. He could have hit the man jn a split 3 seconds if I hadn't msh the brakes.

18.05.2016 20:20:30
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
21.05.2016 00:10:21
Phuckinbimbo

HLB, you should have included a pic. This still makes me laugh my butt off.

The new nutritional labels are coming out. They score our thread. No more multiple servings on the label. One bottle of juice, one serving. One pack of cookies, one serving. And so on and so on. Now no one will ever know what a proper proportion size really is supposed to be but on the plus side, we get to sit down and eat an entire container of ice cream. The label says so. One serving. What will they call the family size, fat pack? We aren't stopping there. The label will be getting bigger because people are claiming it has gotten smaller and they can't read it. Stupid and lies. It got bigger the last time they changed it. Now it's often half the size of the entire product label. It's the entire side panel of the cereal box. Sounds more like people just don't look at it  to me. It is often on the back or side of the product. I know, switch the locations of the product name and the nutritional label so its right in their faces on the shelf. :/
Not done yet. Now they have to include the amount of added sugar to total sugars so we know how much sugar has been added. ~shakes head~ Does that mean corn syrup isn't a sugar anymore? Maybe it doesn't cause diabetes or cause an increase in blood sugar level. Who cares. I'm not sharing my cookies and ice cream anymore. It says right one the label, ONE SERVING. I wouldn't dare not follow directions.   

21.05.2016 00:10:21

Nia
Nia
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 3168
Antitheocra
21.05.2016 00:33:52
Nia

I have been looking up braids on pinterest and this makes me cringe so much. when i look up braids the majority of the pictures are full of white women and the tags under the search bar have the nerve to say "for black women" braids are a african culture tradition. africans braided their hair to keep it from natting up. they were used to indicate a person’s community, age, marital status, wealth, power, social position, and religion. its 2016 i understand that culture appropriation isn't just a thing people do but apart of most if not all styles and fashion trends and i understand that caucasian woman  have been braiding they're hair for some time now but sheesh give credit where credit is due. stealing a cultures style and claiming its yours in this day in age when most people have intelligence on it and know what your doing only makes you look bad

21.05.2016 00:33:52

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
21.05.2016 01:25:38
HeavenLeighBimbo

There is a picture in the link to the news.  It is priceless.  It sort of looks like the calf was even seat belted in just before the picture was taken.
 Only little piles of crap, they did buckle up, but not in the Rodeo sense.

[quote] What will they call the family size, fat pack? [/quote]

Serving sizes are always subjective anyways.  What might be a family size is a single serving to a footballer, or a housewife on a Netflix binge.
  Will you give me a serving from your fat pack?
    I always do the math, because I have too.
  In effect  I would have to do even more math, or spend more money on smaller sizes.
  It is all silly.  Put a nutritional value on 1 cup of anything prepared.  1 TBSP for dry goods.   And forget about a label on water and pickles.  Zero is an easy number to add into a diet.
   I do like all the other information, and wouldn't want it changed,  but you can't make serving sizes that accurately match the consumers. Especially the ones buying the 'Fat-pack size.

21.05.2016 01:25:38
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Freethinkerland
21.05.2016 05:11:59
Phuckinbimbo

I feel your pain Nia. I recently googled braids and, now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing any black girls with braids. I did see a few men with them.
~wonders if the webz is a racist~
I'm sure the search engines are stupid. Did you ever try to find or buy a baseball online? Google or bing a baseball and you get everything but the ball. Google or bing a baseball ball and you get baseball diamonds. Try balls used in baseball and you get sporting cups and jock straps.
~gigglesnorts~
Maybe the SEO people are stupid. 

There really is proper sized proportions of food and they're much smaller than people think. Its based on 3 meals a day and the total calories and nutritional intake needs of the average person. They are much smaller than most think and far from the supersized world of today. Today's world is so supersized, the bowls and plates in dish sets have been growing to accommodate the swallow eye. They were 8 inches, then 9, then 10. I recently saw a set with 12 inch plates. Bowls used to hold one cup and today many hold 2 to 4. 4 cups is a small sized pot. A true serving of a drink is 8 ounces. During war times juice shrinks to 4 or 6, the ration days. Meat should be a quarter pound or roughly the size of your palm. 2 veggies per meal each at 1/2 cup. A cereal serving is one of those tiny travel packs that when poured into a bowl barely cover the bottom making you open one or two more to fill today's bowls. 1/2 cup milk and fruit is supposed to be added to the cereal or juice is supposed to be consumed with it. I never really understood the need for toast or bread with it. That's it and there's your meal. The protein is in the milk.

Those football players are some of the biggest, greediest gluttons going. Look at the paychecks they demand and get. They don't need to eat like that to play football, 400 pound walls. If they all ate properly and weight 150 pounds or so, it would be just as hard to take down another 150 ponder as it is for a 400 pound wall to take down another 400 pound wall. Its just gluttony. They're just handing you the poison cup with the propaganda lines of need more. Big strong football player. They're just greedy pigs.     

21.05.2016 05:11:59

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
21.05.2016 15:14:54
HeavenLeighBimbo

I really don't like calling children stupid, because they are still in the process of learning.  However, my neighbor and friend's child, qualifies as stupid and will always remain stupid, if he survives his own childhood.  He is only 8 year's old, How can I say that?
  Because the child has never been taught to listen.  I know the story behind the child, because the mother and I are close friend's. While the father is in the child's life, he unfortunately indulges the child to do what ever he want's. A play mate, and not a father who is teaching the child.  Besides the lack of respect the child also shows towards the mother is appalling to me.  OK just normal childhood?

The 3 boys came over to my house to play, yesterday.  I really didn't feel like letting them in as it was beginning to get dark.  They insisted it was OK with MOM. but I said NO, and started to walk the children back to their home.  During the short walk, their cat suddenly appeared out of the bushes, chasing a bird it had seriously wounded. Every time the cat, would go in for the final 'kill ' The littlest boy (8) started to scream and run up to the cat, to watch closer.  Unfortunately,  the child just would hear me scream at him to get back, would only result in him turn around and taking 2 steps back towards me,  then the cat would pounce on the bird and the child instantly would return to chasing the cat.  Not normally a problem, unless your walking along a major highway and cars are going 60 MPH, and a child is absorbed in watching a cat stalk and kill a bird.  I warned the child 10 time's to get away from the cat, and sure enough.  The child managed to chase both bird, and cat directly onto the highway, and followed the action right out into the highway himself.

No amount of screaming at the child could get him out of the road.  Even his older brother could not convince this child to get out of the road.
  Sure enough a car came along,  It missed hitting the boy,  but did run over his cat, right in front of him.  He was only then upset.  I asked him why he didn't stop when I told him too,  his reply was ' he didn't hear me.'   I'm not exactly sure of how you can miss a hysterical woman screaming for a child to get out of the road 10 time's as the child, kept getting closer , and closer, until he was right in the middle of both lanes.

He was so completely focused on watching a bird die, he got the child's cat run over, and almost himself too.  I'm sorry,  I'm not stepping out in front of a speeding car to save a child who should know better than to play on highway's. I have personally heard the mother telling her son's to STAY off the Highway.
 A voice of warning is all a child over the age of 8 will get from me. By then a child can and should be held responsible to obey the parent's rule's.

I warned him 6 time's to get back before he was even close to the Cat, but his memory lasted exactly ZERO seconds.  As soon as the cat would again move towards the bird,  the child instantly would move closer to the road and the cat and bird.  The child was unintentionally herding both the cat and bird into the roadway and he couldn't understand why I was telling him to stop chasing/playing with his cat.   The dangerous Highway, never once entered his mind, and he was just filtering out all useless information, like me telling him to get out of the road, NOW !!!.
He was totally focused on watching a bird die (his desires), and not aware of his own actions, surrounding's or any lessons he may have learned previously.
 A complete Stupidity of a human being, that is now a growing habit for the child.

Picture this:
Bird trying to escape across the road. Cat trying to chase bird and catch it before getting into the road. Boy chasing cat and bird into the road. Human woman, chasing boy ,  chasing a cat, chasing a bird into the street.  Lucky for some little boy,  the driver chose to kill his cat, instead of him.  Darwin has big plans for that boy, if he lives long enough to become a man.  BTW, The mother didn't know they chose to come over to my house without permission.  What could have happened if I hadn't at least distracted the child a little bit, enough to at least give the driver, time enough to swerve around the child.
          Me and the mother are going to have a very serious conversation this morning.  Time for me to educate HER too about what the effect's of having stupid children will be.  I fully intend to make her cry.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of this story.  I actually really love the people I was just mentioning.  This is how I'm able to make an honest judgement of what I see them doing.  The boy's in particular, I take great interest in because they are so much like my son's were at the same age's.  One major difference though is that over the year's I am seeing how a lack of parental education, and family rule's and routines is changing the boy's personalities very slowly now.  Stuck at the adult level of immaturity of the parent's.  Lesson's @ Mom's to include," Just go play somewhere else."99% of the time.

It's no wonder they show up on my doorstep so often.  I am smart enough to play with Lego's and boy's, and even find it fun to make up stories for them and act them out with the props we build. Boy's learn and grow by playing.  This neighbor has the time to teach what she know's and they do want to learn.
   To bad I can only teach using entertainment and imagination and moral stories several hour's a week.

Mothers MUST teach social skills, ethics, safety and behavior at all time's to children.
 Sadly some are often never taught this as children themselves, thus Stupidity is Rising, one birth at a time.
  Sex education would be my joke to insert here _______

21.05.2016 15:14:54

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...