Author
Namastis
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674301
Secville
16.11.2020 13:47:10
Namastis

Hi guys. As you probably knows, elections are fast approaching :) I decided to take part in them.

Some of you know me for sure. To those of you who don't know me: I've been an active gamer for over a year. During this time, I had the pleasure to organize and co-host four competitions for players (another one at the end of November!). I was a SM for one term, so I know what this job is all about.

Below you will find my program. If anyone has any questions or comments they want to share, please let me know! I also invite other candidates to present themselves before the elections :)
As a former SM I know that some promises made during elections are very hard to be kept. Sometimes a State Minister has not enough of power to change something. Sometimes theres no one to listen to the ideas.

I don't want to promise you fairy tells like new mini games, higher salaries or other boosters and innovations because I know that it is not possible to keep the promises as long as TB doesn't want to listen player's need. It would be highly unfair to promise something to win the elections and never keep the promises.

However there are some points which I want to promise you, and I promise you to realize everything once I get elected.

I promise to act with all my might and proudly represent the state. I believe we are making a great community and together we can have a lot of fun playing the game:

* I will organize fashion contests for Secville citizens. and the whole community;

* I will bring back life to Secville's forum, which is a very quiet place right now;

* I will help Prime Bimbo to keep dialogue between players and Team Bimbo;

* I will do my best to keep Secville tolerant and safe state for everyone. I will listen to you and make sure you are heard;

* I will do my best to make TB understand that the players have many great ideas which are worth bringing to life;

* I will cooperate with the other SM and PB to make the game interesting for the players;

* I will be helping Secville's player whenever they need me, no matter if they have a question about the game, need help with fight or debates or any other problem.

And now I invite you to vote and have a good day.

16.11.2020 13:47:10
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)
Poison Black
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 202831
Secville
27.11.2020 22:54:06
Poison Black

Good evening, Namastis! I just move to Secville and I would like to introduce myself and share my program!

I'm very excited to live in this state. If anyone had any questions about me or my program, I'm available to respond either in this forum or via DM.

Also, I would like to wish good luck to both of us in this run.

My name is Poison Black, twenty-six years old Brazilian guy. Currently, I'm studying Radio, Television, and Internet at my college and I'll be a screenwriter someday. I'm on my third term as a Forum Guardian, and since I joined this website last year I have fallen in love with our community. On Bimboland I made a lot of friends, met some amazing artists, sharpened my drawing skills, and found a place where I can express myself through fashion. We're very unique, creative, and diverse and while the owner seems to be blind towards it, I do believe that this game could grow up into something big if it receives the attention that it needs.

Over the past few months, I have worked with the Prime Bimbo in order to improve this game and provide a safe environment for everyone, because of being part of the LGBTQIA+ community and not being a native English speaker I ended up understanding how online communities could be relevant for people who don't fit the hegemonic parcel of society. In the past, I worked with a special commission to pick a Secretary that could represent the minority groups and help our staff to attend to their needs. I also discovered the fraud pattern of the person who tried to cheat the PBFC Theme Poll.

At this time I think that the most important thing to do right now is to solve the lack of enforcement of the rules and terms of service in order to assure that everyone will receive equal treatment by our staff, no matter who's on charge. To protect the users from potential power abuse, and at the same time deal with reoccurring offenders, we must apply a Strikes Policy to keep those ill-intended people in line, similar to what happened on websites like YouTube.

While I'm already working on it, I wanna run for Prime Bimbo next term to bring more change. And yes, that change is possible. It's true that we need Team Bimbo to do a lot of things, but we can achieve a lot of things when we work as a supportive community, hear everyone and talk about our issues in order to find a creative solution. We already did it in the past, and we could do it again.

That being said, these are the things that I plan to do if I get elected as an SM:

- Creative Contests: It's not a secret. I love contests and I think that we could do a lot of interesting things with it! Since Secville is for social butterflies and we throw the best parties, if I win I'll throw a Contest where each Secville Citizen will earn an invitation to bring a friend from another state to a ball, where everyone's competing in pairs.

- Art Museum of Secville: I'm planning to create our own Art Museum, where our artists share their art each month for the chance to earn a prize. I moved to this state because it's traditionally related to artists, and as a designer myself I'm living for it.

- Design Challenges & Writing Challenges: Beauty exists in the most diverse ways. I'll also throw at least one Design Challenge where our artists compete to create the most amazing new items, and Writing Challenges for our poets and writers.

If I get elected as Prime Bimbo, I'll implement those changes. Note that all of them require a minimum amount of collaboration from TB and could be done without further issues:

- Compensation for Forum Guardians, Shop Workers, and Designers: It's only fair that our volunteers receive some sort of compensation for their hard work. Currently, they only receive a benefit if they ask for it and most of us don't feel good receiving something for our work when our team doesn't receive the same compensation. If I become Prime Bimbo, I'll discuss those compensations with kimsim month-by-month, to assure that everyone gets some benefit in-game.

- PBFC Calendar: Instead of picking a theme for the next month PBFC, I'll arrange things in a way where we vote for the theme that will come two months further. So, in February, we will vote for April‘s Theme, in March for May’s Theme, and so on. This will give our artists plenty of time to create the most amazing items every month.

- Design Contests: I'll also throw at least one design challenge per month, attached to the next-month PBFC! This will keep our shops updated and will grant some prizes for our artists, so it's a win-win situation.

- Strike Policy: I'm already working on it with the current Prime Bimbo, but I'm planning to push Team Bimbo to add our rules to the Terms of Service BEFORE people sign up for the game.

Also, if I get the support that I want from Team Bimbo, I'll do this:

- A Friendly Compensation: Invite a friend and if they join us and reach level 20, you get some compensation for it.

- Gift for New-Users: Playing this game at first can be really difficult so I'll suggest a bonus for new-comers, they will receive some gifts in their first month (One chest per-week or one-week senatorship).

- Gift Shop: It will be nice if we could buy clothes for other players!

- Spoiler System: Let's face it. We need a spoiler system so bad! While it could be very difficult to achieve, I’ll suggest to the developers to allow us to change the text color on the forum. That way, we could write in white when we need to spoiler something and people will read it only if they want. It's not perfect, but also, it's easy to do and probably fast as well.

- Bimbos & Dragons: Bring back our roleplay to us! I'll create another section on Forum for Roleplay. And while I don't need TB’s help for that one, I'll also ask for them to give us some dice roller as well. ;)

- Bimbo-Suicide, PBFC Vote System: Yes, we need to change that. It's hard because we rely too much on Team Bimbo to deal with that one, but if I get elected, I'm up to organize some sort of protest to solve the first. Our chances are better if we act as a community, instead of alone individuals.

27.11.2020 22:54:06

Surprise, b*tch! Something Wicked is coming, and I guess it's me! Who's the baddest witch in town? ;)
SpermLover
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9473206
Agnostica
28.11.2020 04:08:12
SpermLover

Hii!!

Welcome to Secville Poison Black!! I’m thrilled to have you here! :D

Hello!
There is alot of things that needs to change but I’m afraid that I can’t promise you any change at all when it comes to in-game changes. The SM’s don’t have enough power to do that I’m afraid.
But I do promise to work with the PB and other SM’s and do the best I can to change things with their help.

My main focus will be to make Secville a more active and fun state and to make sure all the users on this site have a good experience.
I myself feel the lack of making friends on this site, It’s hard. I feel like we don’t have enough platforms to interact with eachother. I will do all I can to make everyone feel welcome and safe. I want to be there for all of you, not only the citizens of Secville. You are always welcome to message me with any kind of problems you are experiencing, in the game or in life, it doesn’t matter. If you just want a friend I’M HERE!
It doesn’t matter if I’m a SM or not, this always applies! My mailbox is always open.

I will start hosting contest and games for Secville citizens, give us more chances to interact and get to know eachother!
•• I will host a monthly contest were the prizes will be senatorship!••
I want everyone to get a chance for a better game experience and also hopefully make our citizens more active!
It’s about time we become a more active state!

As you can see, my main goal is not to change the site, cause that is something I can’t do alone. Instead my goal is to change the community. I want everyone to feel like they belong here, that they are being seen and heard.

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Wishing everyone good luck for the election!! <3

28.11.2020 04:08:12
Namastis
Level 150
Secville
02.12.2020 09:23:57
Namastis

Let me just speak to thank everyone who has chosen to vote for me. It is very motivating that you have trusted me once again and I will try my best to do my job. And I already have some ideas, stay tuned! :)

I would also like to thank all the other candidates. It's been a long time since I saw so much interest in voting in Secville! It's really great!

Special thanks to Poison Black and SpermLover for sharing their programs here. Your ideas are great, I'm sure the potential won't go to waste.

02.12.2020 09:23:57
Amanda-losia
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270493
Agnostica
03.12.2020 13:18:20
Amanda-losia

Congratulations Namastis!!!

03.12.2020 13:18:20
A-L 
Namastis
Level 150
Secville
03.12.2020 17:16:41
Namastis

Thank you, love :*

Christmas Snow Sticker

03.12.2020 17:16:41

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...