Author
BambiDoll
BambiDoll
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5009
Atheista
29.09.2015 14:27:37
BambiDoll

I've not been on here so much lately, because I spent the whole of the last couple of weeks job hunting and seeing my friends.

It's been kind of tough because I spent six weeks in therapy trying to learn to cope with my severe anxiety, and now I'm finally working really hard to get my life back on track again. I've missed at least three of the Sunday senate meetings and completely failed to submit my contribution to the newsletter. I'm a little anxious that you guys must think I'm just really lazy and selfish, but the truth is I haven't been feeling like myself since I left university in June. I just want to get back to me again, and I feel like a really shit person because I could've at least messaged to say I was struggling a little to complete my part of the newsletter. My anxiety got in the way and I just avoided the situation completely.

Also had a lot on my plate since finally accepting that my father is an alcoholic. A functioning one, since he's got a really good job, however his work encourage the alcoholism through "networking" lunches and dinners. It's made him depressed and he's essentially tearing himself apart constantly and calling me up at random hours to cry about it. It's kind of hard to deal fully with my own personal problems, when a lot of the things I'm dealing with are external. He's not a bad father, just one who has a problem he needs to overcome. I'm supporting him as much as I can.

I also had to break things off with the boy I was seeing for two and a half years, which genuinely broke my heart. I felt selfish for having to end things because he struggles so much with his own problems and sort of relies on me to take care of him in a way. I haven't been able to take care of myself until recently, let alone anyone else. I still love him with all my heart, but maybe it will happen someday when we're both in a better place, mentally. If it's meant to be, it will be. I'm not relying on that happening though. It's been over a month now, and I'm slowly recovering from the heartbreak. I'm going on an actual date this Saturday with a new guy who seems really cool. I've always been quite against using dating apps, but my best friends encouraged me to try it. I'm only 23, so I think I'd ultimately regret the things I don't do much more.

I've also made a conscious effort to reconnect with people and get my social life back again since being totally betrayed by two girls I thought were my closest friends at home. I spent my weekend in the North of England visiting my best friend and housemate from University with two other friends. The weekend before that, another good friend of mine from home introduced me to a whole new group of people, and we went on a big night out. I like to think I'm meeting new people and moving on from those bitches who told me I wasn't mentally in the right place to come on holiday with them. It's been two months since I last made contact with those poisonous people. While I've been lonely for much of it I've also never felt more free.

As for the job hunt, it's going ok. I've been applying every week for entry level jobs in the fashion industry, but it's so competitive and tough. I'm also applying for retail jobs in my local area, because I'm kind of broke right now. Anything that involves working with clothes, I'm getting paid enough money to sustain my current social life. It would just be good for me to be able to work again, because I feel so much more positive about myself. I've not heard anything back yet, and I've so far had one rejection email for a buying role in London, but I'm just trying to keep my head up and not give in so easily.

I do want to take this opportunity to congratulate all who have worked on the first edition of the newsletter, because it looks fantastic. I was in a couple of the discussions for it, and I have to say you guys are such a strong team - Well done to those involved.

29.09.2015 14:27:37
Telaphone
Level 57
Sex Appeal: 144943
Agnostica
29.09.2015 21:44:10
Telaphone

I see nothing in there worth apologizing for. Take care of your personal matters first and worry about the internet game later. All that sounds tough but it's nice to see you're holding up well overall.

29.09.2015 21:44:10
Ceres
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7289
Secville
30.09.2015 11:39:51
Ceres

Ditto to telaphone. Don't apologise. You got to do what you got to. If you have the free time you can come on and chat. hope all goes through nicely for you! :)

30.09.2015 11:39:51
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 160528
Antitheocra
30.09.2015 12:20:57
Bebe92583

Bambidoll you have nothing to apologize for .real life has to take precedence over an internet game.I wish you great success in your job hunting.
 show up here when you can. :)

30.09.2015 12:20:57
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
BambiDoll
Level 19
Atheista
02.10.2015 14:33:15
BambiDoll

Thanks everyone. Life has been pretty overwhelming lately.

My phone almost got cut off yesterday because I couldn't afford to pay my bill. Thankfully I have supportive parents who were able to help me out (but I never, ever ask them for money because I think it's so wrong!). I hate being unemployed so much :(

02.10.2015 14:33:15
Ceres
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7289
Secville
02.10.2015 14:42:11
Ceres

BambiDoll wrote:
Thanks everyone. Life has been pretty overwhelming lately.

My phone almost got cut off yesterday because I couldn't afford to pay my bill. Thankfully I have supportive parents who were able to help me out (but I never, ever ask them for money because I think it's so wrong!). I hate being unemployed so much :(
Oh I know how you feel.

02.10.2015 14:42:11
BambiDoll
Level 19
Atheista
02.10.2015 17:16:12
BambiDoll

I'm pretty excited for this date I have tomorrow. I was getting super worried about money but my Mum was like "Oh please, as if you're not going to go and meet this guy because you're poor. Do some chores for me and Cinderella, you shall go to the ball!"

And he sounds really, really nice. So my type. Eeeee <3

02.10.2015 17:16:12
Miss-Losia
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 1928
Freethinkerland
27.12.2015 01:38:01
Miss-Losia

Take your time!

27.12.2015 01:38:01
Dont bother ask by Gagajolie123

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Bimbo.land is registered trademark of BIMBOLAND LTD Company number 10619812  | Terms and conditions  | Wiki  | F.A.Q.  | Report a problem  | Contact Us Back to top ↑
Bimbo.land uses cookies to provide an optimal experience.
By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK
Learn More

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Bimbolands uses cookies on https://bimbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Bimbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Bimbo land ?
The Internet republic of Bimbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Bimbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent bimbos.

What is the national flag of Bimbo land?
Bimbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Bimbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Bimbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Bimbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Bimbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Bimbo land

What is a bimbo citizen?
A ‘bimbo’ or ‘bimbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Bimbolands community.

How can I become a bimbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of bimbolands you must first pass the Bimbolands citizens test. It is free to become a bimbo citizen.

What is a bimbo senator?
A bimbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Bimbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Bimbo.

Who is the Prime Bimbo?
The Prime Bimbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Bimbo land.

Where does the Prime Bimbo live?
The Prime Bimbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Bimbo. How do I do that?
Any bimbo citizen can become Prime Bimbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Bimbo. All bimbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Bimbo they must first become a bimbo senator. All bimbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Bimbo.

Can I become Prime Bimbo more than once?
Yes ­ a bimbo can hold the position of Prime Bimbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Bimbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Bimbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Bimbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Bimbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Bimbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the bimbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by bimbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the bimbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Bimbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a bimbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 16 are welcome to become a bimbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Bimbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Bimbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Bimbo land?
The Bimbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Bimbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Bimbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Bimbo you are looking for...