Author
Emizo
Emizo
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 3693
Freethinkerland
10.08.2018 22:04:33
Emizo

So my girl friends will say as long as your body count (the number of people that have entered you) is less than 10 its OK
Then guys (of my age, 18-23) will sort of look at you as a hoe if your body count is more than 5.
If your body count is less than 3 your seen as an angel in a man's eyes, its like it's more attractive ?

There was once this meme that said, 'Imagine wearing a pair of shoes that had already previously been worn by 10 other guys, would you want to wear those shoes'.
Some will respond, 'Shoes are shoes' in other words Pussy is Pussy.
Other guys would say 'hell no!'

My count is on 5 and i'm 19, not in a relationship. I wanted it to be 5 only but that's not gonna happen now.

obviously due to sexism, a mans count could be 72 and of course they wouldn't get judged for it.
So for a girl, should the body count count?

Personally I think its a stupid thing for guys to be concerned about. But I don't know from a guys perspective.

10.08.2018 22:04:33
~ a ToXic ViXen's Curiosities .
JadeElisabeth
Level 39
Sex Appeal: 46789
Freethinkerland
11.08.2018 15:03:21
JadeElisabeth

The only response to this really is that it’s nobody’s business but yours. Why should a guy know how many people you have slept with? You don’t have to tell anybody, you don’t have to justify to anybody and it only matters if it matters to you. Other people’s judgements are irrelevant. 
And a guy’s perspective on anything to do with a woman’s body is certainly irrelevant! They have no right to an opinion. 

11.08.2018 15:03:21
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25261976
Antitheocra
11.08.2018 15:08:11
Sandi Lut

I had a male friend who boasted about sleeping with 3 different girls in one weekend. My only response was: slut. He looked at me as I was from mars, so I asked him: What if a girl says she slept with 3 different guys in one weekend, you would call her a slut right? He admitted that this was true and that it isn't fair.
Personally I think it's nobody's business but your own how many people you have sex with no matter your sexe. If it's just 1 or 147, I don't care. As long as YOU feel ok with it, that is all that matters.

11.08.2018 15:08:11
Happiness is inside yourself

Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
11.08.2018 19:25:32
Esuna

I think the majority of sane guys don't care or just don't want to know. The only reason a man would be obsessed with a girl's count is because he is an insecure person. But I do think everyone has a limit in which they feel comfortable around, as a woman would I feel comfortable sleeping with a man who has slept with 20+ other women? I'd probably feel really inadequate, and like sex doesn't mean anything to him. That's my personal take, we all have a comfort level both men and women. 

Also despite we don't live on instincts and we have the ability to make rational thought it doesn't dismiss the possible natural differences between men and women. Think about it in nature male species wants to spread its seed as MUCH as possible to increase the amount of offspring/chances of survival, female species usually, therefore, have their pick of males - and want a mate that can provide for offspring, has good genes etc. Ofc as I said this is relating to animals other than humans who do not have deep thought/rationalizing - but some things just don't simply change. So a male animal would not want to provide for offspring that isn't his own (a possible scenario that a female species would present if it's sex count with multiple partners is high). 

This is all ofc just a theory as to why males are more likely to huff and puff over a female's sexuality. I personally believe that if you aren't hurting anyone, you are being safe and preventing unwanted pregnancy then you are free to do whatever you want. I am kind of saddened at times that the world has become so hypersexualized especially for teenage girls and younger, and the frontal cortex (decision-making centre, moderator of social behaviour) doesn't even finish developing until mid 20s - yet we are pressuring kids to grow up so fast sometimes.

11.08.2018 19:25:32
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.
vivi bambi
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 116694
Reasonopia
12.08.2018 21:59:18
vivi bambi

the count does count!
most men want a woman who is unexperienced in having sex, because this way she has no or less experience in having good sex.
it's one of the famous things men really want to know: "was it good?" or "how was i?" and they just want to hear: "yes, it was the best time of my life!"
ok - and now we have to go a step back and it becomes a bit religious (and that from me, an atheist in the first place):
gods first trial was the man. adam. and he was... the first. 
the second was eva. taken out of a rip of adam.
(is god so unperfect, that the second trial could be worse than the first one...?)
ok. then there was this banned from paradise story, cause adam and eve ate a fruit they shouldn't. it gave them the awareness of... whatever.
so god was alone. the untold story is: why should god stop after creating two unperfect creatures?
he started the third trial. all good things... he created another being. 
and it was much more better than the two before and it don't ate from the fruits of this tree.
satisfying, very satisfying. so god created more of them. because it was very much fun with them.
but... some found the way out and they found out, that it's much more fun in having sex with adams... and eves (and not only with this dirty old bastard in paradise). they didn't care about the names given to them. they were stupid, but successful in having fun. they learned, step by step.
they learned, that it isn't clever to tell the truth. they learned to giggle instead and nowadays they're called bimbos.

ok, emizo. you want to be a bimbo.
if you have not to much eve dna in you, you will be able to tell every man, that he's the first. and that he is the best.
and if he knows, that he isn't first, you will be able to tell him a lie, why he is - from your point of view, because the one before him was a... bastard.
you just have to accentuate that he is the best. 
he will believe you. because - don't forget - men were the first trial and they're believers. the bigger your boobs, the more they want to believe in you.
and if you're a clever bimbo, you will know, if the deal is good, where ever you put your priorities: sex, money, society, kids, adventures, nature, sports, power, ...whatever.
if you don't compare, you will never know, if you'll make a good deal.
and don't tell me, that you trust the first one, who's telling you, that he's the one.

12.08.2018 21:59:18

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...