Poll: Sex Is....

Please LOG IN to vote.
Roman
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 110
Freethinkerland
29.07.2015 21:20:08
Roman

I actually was hoping we could have an open discussion about sex and about the different opinions that surround it. If you'd like to share your view on sex, or some experiences, they're welcome. Sex is such a controversial topic that maybe it'd be nice to explore those opinions in a safe place.

29.07.2015 21:20:08
Rome
Remi
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 1624
Secville
29.07.2015 21:49:56
Remi

I have mixed views on sex.. I'm gray-asexual so I'm generally not sexually attracted to most people unless I'm very close to them (I mean best friend level stuff) I'm also mildly sex repulsed mostly due to my phobia of body fluids (except blood, p chill with blood) and the fact I was sexually assaulted. The only person I've ever had sex with was terrible in bed anyway. But that aside I'm still in this hopeful state that maybe I'll have a good sex life someday? I mean I doubt it but I'm hopeful! But finding someone who is a girl (or dfab) has similar kinks and sexual tastes, checks all my emotional bonding boxes, is basically my best friend, is ascetically pleasing, finds me attractive, not transphobic and would date a trans guy AND me being romantically and sexually attracted to her? It feels unlikely. Don't even get me started on men, my requirements list is even longer! I'm Pan btw!

29.07.2015 21:49:56
Secville's renowned Designer!
Mandi
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 1100
Antitheocra
29.07.2015 23:20:28
Mandi

im not sure of my sexuality, i know i check out guys and girls but im not sure if its sexual attraction or if its just aesthetic attraction. i think im only sexually attracted to people im in love with, but im not entirely sure, so i dont feel comfortable saying i identify with any sexuality. i might be demisexual and pansexual (demipansexual?) if anything. 
ive been in a relationship with a guy for 2 years now, we havent had sex because id rather wait until i move out (im only 18) but i know its something id like to do.
as for my opinion on sex, i have no problem with what anyone does with their body as long as its all consensual, and safe for everyone involved. has anyone heard of LaciGreen? she does informational videos on youtube about sex and gender, i found her pretty helpful in my teens when i had tons of questions that i couldnt ask my parents. 
when i first started going through puberty i was so uncomfortable with my breasts. i felt they were gigantic, and as they grew i got so much more uncomfortable with them!! it really didnt help that i was teased by my mom and some of my friends about them :/ it also didnt help that nobody gave me the sex talk! i think if my mom had explained to me that what was happening to me was normal i wouldve been alot more ok with my body. but im not mad at her, she was probably uncomfortable about the whole thing too. anyways, eventually i made my peace with my breasts, it helped when i finally got some better bras but it seemed like as soon as i thought i was one size, or thought that i found a bra that fit, they got bigger again. i only really started wearing bras that are the right size in the last 2 ish years. i really prefer sports bras because i have either a d cup or double d, so finding wired bras that keep them from bouncing around is really hard for me. at least from my experience ive had better luck finding good sports bras than wired ones.

29.07.2015 23:20:28
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea
Remi
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 1624
Secville
29.07.2015 23:44:20
Remi

Mandi wrote:
im not sure of my sexuality, i know i check out guys and girls but im not sure if its sexual attraction or if its just aesthetic attraction. i think im only sexually attracted to people im in love with, but im not entirely sure, so i dont feel comfortable saying i identify with any sexuality. i might be demisexual and pansexual (demipansexual?) if anything. 
ive been in a relationship with a guy for 2 years now, we havent had sex because id rather wait until i move out (im only 18) but i know its something id like to do.
as for my opinion on sex, i have no problem with what anyone does with their body as long as its all consensual, and safe for everyone involved. has anyone heard of LaciGreen? she does informational videos on youtube about sex and gender, i found her pretty helpful in my teens when i had tons of questions that i couldnt ask my parents. 
when i first started going through puberty i was so uncomfortable with my breasts. i felt they were gigantic, and as they grew i got so much more uncomfortable with them!! it really didnt help that i was teased by my mom and some of my friends about them :/ it also didnt help that nobody gave me the sex talk! i think if my mom had explained to me that what was happening to me was normal i wouldve been alot more ok with my body. but im not mad at her, she was probably uncomfortable about the whole thing too. anyways, eventually i made my peace with my breasts, it helped when i finally got some better bras but it seemed like as soon as i thought i was one size, or thought that i found a bra that fit, they got bigger again. i only really started wearing bras that are the right size in the last 2 ish years. i really prefer sports bras because i have either a d cup or double d, so finding wired bras that keep them from bouncing around is really hard for me. at least from my experience ive had better luck finding good sports bras than wired ones.
I had the same problem with bras! I'd suggest doing a diy measure to find a bra that fits perfectly? It really helped me out as nearly every measurements i had done professionally was alllways off. But remember pretty much every brand has slightly different sizes even though they're the same 'size' so its hard to get one just right, especially underwire ones. I too am a fan of sports bras, much more comfortable.

Personally I cant wait till I can afford top surgery, bras are a nightmare, i'd rather not need one xD

29.07.2015 23:44:20
Secville's renowned Designer!
Mandi
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 1100
Antitheocra
30.07.2015 00:46:07
Mandi

Remi wrote:

I had the same problem with bras! I'd suggest doing a diy measure to find a bra that fits perfectly? It really helped me out as nearly every measurements i had done professionally was alllways off. But remember pretty much every brand has slightly different sizes even though they're the same 'size' so its hard to get one just right, especially underwire ones. I too am a fan of sports bras, much more comfortable.

Personally I cant wait till I can afford top surgery, bras are a nightmare, i'd rather not need one xD
ive thought of measuring myself but now ive kind of figured out which sports bras will fit me and which wont based on how big they look, and their stretchyness/nonstretchyness. i think im getting the hang of it at least lol its always bothered me how much the same 'size' of bra can be much smaller or larger depending on brand. a few times ive found 'XL' sports bras that look more like size small its a bit ridiculous XD i agree, bras are a nightmare! good luck with getting top surgery btw :) 

30.07.2015 00:46:07
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea
BambiDoll
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5564
Atheista
30.07.2015 03:05:00
BambiDoll

I've had seven different sexual partners, but only had proper full on intercourse with three of those guys. I've been called names such as "tease" in the past because of this and also accused of thinking I was "too good for anyone" because I've changed my mind half way through. It's pretty fucked up if someone thinks I'm in the wrong for getting into bed with someone and suddenly realising I'm no longer comfortable with continuing.

4 guys I DIDN'T go all the way with:

1) The first guy this happened with my first ever boyfriend, and we did other sexual stuff - I just couldn't/didn't want to lose my virginity at the time. 

2) Another guy it happened with was too forceful in his attempts to sleep with me. He had drug problems that affected his "performance", so we never actually had proper sex. I ended up hating him for his aggressive attitude and he ended up hating me for emasculating him by not putting out...

3) A friend who I had a drunken fumble with. When he put it in me, we were both like "Nope. This isn't right" and never spoke of it again. 

4) This one was two years younger, and I liked him but he had self-esteem issues that were somehow my fault. He got frustrated with me one time when I didn't want sex, and also another separate time when I did, because he got the impression he wouldn't be capable of pleasing me. It was kind of slut-shaming, because he had this impression that I'd "clearly had great sex with loads of guys" and became angry at himself/me about that (even though it wasn't the case).

3 guys I DID go all the way with:

1) My second boyfriend. Lost my virginity to this one, and it wasn't a great experience. I don't have a romanticized view of losing my virginity because of how painful, awkward and uncomfortable it was. He and I were together for two years. He was both mentally and emotionally abusive to me, which often resulted in some quite unenjoyable sex at times.

2) Someone who is now a good friend of mine, who was just an acquaintance at the time. It just felt really right with him. We were sleeping together for about a month which was nice. We'd have deep chats and cuddles afterwards. It faded out, and we were both ok with that. It made us better friends, and we laugh about the fact we've had sex but haven't done it again/don't intend to go back there.

3) This guy I've been seeing. He's wonderful, and it feels really good with him.

30.07.2015 03:05:00
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695438
Freethinkerland
30.07.2015 06:18:09
HeavenLeighBimbo

Bambi just wrote what I would call a perfect real life experience.  If I was to detail my life like that it would take pages on the forum.    I think I never had a chance. To be NORMAL,

I saw this thread early this morning, and I wasn't to sure how to write anything about my sexual life.    There is so many things that I cannot really write because of my life being a 'Kept-girl'.   How can someone really describe how a life of sexuality began at the age of 3, and that was when I first became aware of sex.
  I was rescued from the sex trade.   I was sent to a good religious family, that I call my mother, and father that raised me with some values that I hold very dear.  That didn't mean that I didn't have some problems along the way.    I've always been very slutty. As a child I would strip off my clothes and run around naked, if my mother wasn't close enough to catch me. 
 Yes, this is AGE  4 
  I'm not sure I could even begin to detail my life between age 4 and 16.  Because I was thrown into a religious family that taught pure abstinence.
   Nudity was EVIL, yet my father still took advantage of me with pictures.  I grew to hate him, but what could I do?  I ran away from home, at 16 in favor of escape from my own accidental beauty.  My mother understood my actions and helped me with money and she knew where I was, so all was good.  I still lived close by, and she knew the home where another set of good parents raised me.  I loved that second set of parents too.  They taught me the arts of WEALTH.
     My sexual life only began when I had sex for the first time by my own choice at the age of 16.  My high school sweet-heart.  We never even had protected sex, because I wanted to get pregnant.  I had been working with children already in a pre-school, and wanted nothing more than to have a baby myself at that point.  It never happened, even though my boyfriend and I had sex every day for 2 years. I've never used birth control methods, 'ever'.    I began to be worried I may have been damaged.  So much time passed, and I thought I would never be able to have a baby.  I went to collage, and met my husband.  No baby.... I resigned myself to being childless, and only married him because he LOVED me. Till one month after the wedding did I miss my first period.
    Welcome to the World, my Dear son Jesse.
  It gave me chills to write that !!!!!! 
    God, or what ever,     made my life complete at that moment. 
  I really don't see sex as common, as most people do.
       Sex for me was a path to life, and not something to play with as a toy.

My husband was very kind to me, because he knew I liked to only be around women.  It may have been imprinted on my mind, because they never hurt me as a child.  He knew I could relax sexually with them, so my bi-sexuality didn't bother him  at all.  He was such a beautiful man.  I really had a difficult time understanding my own sexuality till I met him.  He showed me that men don't want to hurt you.  He showed me how much he loved me for who I was.
 HIS WIFE with a very flawed past.

How my husband discover that I enjoyed sleeping with other women, actually began in a funny way.    A dorm room, while he was in a closet, during a room check.      I fell completely in love with him that day.  My room-mates and I totally put on a show, and he kept his mouth shut up in my closet and came out wearing my panties on his head, like a total idiot.    It was sort of cute, even if it was childish,  but what else could he do for an half an hour hiding in a BOX...
 I thought it was inventive.  His mouth and nose were covered, and not much else.    Perfect for a plague in a religious collage, sniffing my clean panties.  :D  The three of us 'Rolled him' and battered his ass for getting away with the perfect dorm-room scandal.  His parts were only mine !!!!!! We ate him alive, and tickled him to his peak.  I adored my room mates and didn't mind sharing the prize.

So that is Me age 0 to 19.  I'm sorry if offends some of you that I survived to become a mother by having sex when the time was right.
  Dare to see what happens 19- 21?

30.07.2015 06:18:09
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163833
Antitheocra
30.07.2015 09:08:21
Bebe92583

Sex for me is a really difficult area to talk about because my early sex life was not of my choosing. I was a victim of sexual molestation during most of my childhood.between 18/19 sex was a way for me to escape an abusive situation.. fortunately I did not get pregnant until I went to a party and had a one night stand with a drop dead gorgeous MLB Pitcher...... we both were bored and started messing around with each other at the party as we had met before and were acquaintances. problem is we discovered too late we really did not like each other all that well.but to the good we did not try to make a relationship with each other. Well i ended up pregnant.

He Went on and Married his high school sweet heart and the had one child together and i gave birth to his daughter. no regrets there. fortunately just 9 months after giving birth I met my soul mate hitch hiking with my baby. we ended up married and sex was amazing because we were in love. sadly he died just 11 days before our 5th anniversary 2 years later I met and married my 2nd husband ......because of domestic violence sex was an obligation a lot of the time. then I finally got the courage to leave him and we divorced in a twist of irony we became best of friends on a platonic level.Then I met and married my current husband for the first 2 months of our marriage sex was good,Then I started developing neurological problems which render me unable to feel any sexual sensations and then I developed congestive heart failure and emphysema so sex is absent in our marriage.I suggested he go get a girlfriend but he refused.we had our 9th anniversary on May 5,2015.

30.07.2015 09:08:21
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
Roman
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 110
Freethinkerland
30.07.2015 17:46:13
Roman

This is absolutely incredible. I am so sorry that so many experiences have been negative, but I want you all to know, that if it still hurts, though I may not understand, I'm walking beside you right now, holding your hand and telling you that somewhere in this world, someone has your back. Someone isn't judging you. Or staring at you with pity in their eyes. But smiling, and letting you know that we have this beautiful life to love and live. And there are lives out there that we can change. Continue to carry love and hope in your heart, and I promise I will too. Thank you so much for trusting me. Trusting this community of people. And thank you for listening and offering support and comfort.
Sex to me is terrifying, wonderful, and difficult to understand. Sex carries meaning and purpose. Sometimes those meanings aren't clear, but they're still there. Keep sharing, commenting, and offering support. Keep the love alive here.

30.07.2015 17:46:13
Rome
BambiDoll
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5564
Atheista
30.07.2015 18:10:42
BambiDoll

Roman wrote:
This is absolutely incredible. I am so sorry that so many experiences have been negative, but I want you all to know, that if it still hurts, though I may not understand, I'm walking beside you right now, holding your hand and telling you that somewhere in this world, someone has your back. Someone isn't judging you. Or staring at you with pity in their eyes. But smiling, and letting you know that we have this beautiful life to love and live. And there are lives out there that we can change. Continue to carry love and hope in your heart, and I promise I will too. Thank you so much for trusting me. Trusting this community of people. And thank you for listening and offering support and comfort.
Sex to me is terrifying, wonderful, and difficult to understand. Sex carries meaning and purpose. Sometimes those meanings aren't clear, but they're still there. Keep sharing, commenting, and offering support. Keep the love alive here.

I think the threads you've started on here are pretty amazing for encouraging others users to openly share stories/experiences about some quite difficult topics. It's particularly beneficial for those who might not have anyone to talk to. I like using message boards because it gives me a place to discuss my feelings on things like this openly with that anonymity. It's easy for me to be honest about things, and I think a lot of people here must feel similarly. Having such a supportive community can be super positive for anyone going through a rough time.

Thanks again, Roman. For contributing to this by creating a place where people feel comfortable to be so open.

30.07.2015 18:10:42

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...