[Roleplaying] The Founders Inn Pub & Grill

Created
Poison Black
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 202811
Secville
07.11.2020 07:26:50
Poison Black

I would like to add that this game is a dress-up game, which a social aspect attached to it. At this point, this site only exists because we had a really nice and friendly community around that actually cares for it more than the owner itself. We have designers who make beautiful clothes for us, only because they wish to do so. I really don't see what's the point of sending sexual content to other users. This isn't a dating app, and even on Tinder, there are some social rules to avoid being awkward toward strangers and made other people uncomfortable.

Anyway, the world is changing and Bimboland doesn't exist outside time and space. This game was designed - intentionally or don't - to be a community game, which means that everything else should be discussed and decided by the community, and the rules are designed to assure their safety. The world changed, societies evolve and we must adapt to fit our reality, which means that everyone should follow some simple rules to be around. It's pointless to fight against time and it only shows our inability to learn and adapt. ;)

Also, in the future, I suggest a more respectful attitude toward our volunteers, Jenna. Cum Dumpster username had nothing to do with your behavior and I strongly recommend you to take responsibility for your actions and be polite and friendly at the forums, just like everyone else.

Regards, Poison Black.

07.11.2020 07:26:50

Surprise, b*tch! Something Wicked is coming, and I guess it's me! Who's the baddest witch in town? ;)
Tiana69
Level 53
Sex Appeal: 117984
Freethinkerland
07.11.2020 11:07:26
Tiana69

Jesus, I regret starting to read this thread! I thought it was a fun roleplaying thread... guess I was wrong. Is there a roleplaying thread? One where people actually do roleplay? I don't want to risk making the mistakes that Jenna did, where can I find the rules you are talking about? I read the Terms and Conditions but couldn't find anything there about (sexual) forum posts or comments. Am I looking in the wrong place?

07.11.2020 11:07:26
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18621571
Freethinkerland
07.11.2020 11:49:52
TokiKonoe

Hello, the rules can be found from each forum section, they are always on top of the list of threads: https://bimbo.land/forum/read-before-posting-forum-rules-and-regulations/t4416
Here's a link for you so you can get familiar with the rules.
This thread is supposed to be for roleplaying, but sometimes things get more serious. Now HLB and Jenna feel like they are being censored. I won't comment on HLB's case because it has been discussed too many times already.
But for Jenna's case, I agree with Cum_Dumpster and Poison Black. Jenna was merely warned so there is no need for making the issue bigger than it is here in the forums. It's only for Jenna's best to be aware that not all people like that kind of comments on their profiles. They may feel so uncomfortable for receiving Jenna's comments that they avoid any kind of further interaction and decide not to talk directly to Jenna. Eventually someone, who doesn't want that kind of comments on their profile, will most likely end up reporting Jenna. 
And that's it for this time.
Keep on roleplaying :)

07.11.2020 11:49:52
Jenna Jamecum
Level 28
Sex Appeal: 16477
Atheista
08.11.2020 00:29:32
Jenna Jamecum

Cum_Dumpster wrote:
Jenna Jamecum wrote:

I love your story!! This is sexy!! This is why I play bimboland!!

I'm being sensored too I don't even understand why. I'm told that my sexy comments on some bimbos and himbos profiles are "making people uncomfortable"!! But it's not the bimbos or himbos I posted comments to that complain it is other players? That isn't their business!! What I post on bimbo's or himbo's profile is between me and that bimbo or himbo!! It's nobody elses business!! And you want to know the funniest part? I'm being warned by a player called Cum Dumpster!!!!!! If my comments are making players uncomfortable then her name should make them uncomfortable too!!! This is so stupid!!!!
Hi,
Your inability to read and follow the rules is the problem here, not me and my job(making sure the rules are followed). I was merely warning you that your actions would lead to consequences down the road, something that most new players want to avoid so that they can actually play the game. But feel free to keep it up if that's really what you want to do, and don't say that I didn't warn you. :)
P.S. I started playing this game back in 2016, the site had different rules back then so my name was perfectly appropriate at the time. Attacking people because you aren't getting your way just makes you look like, well, a spoiled little bimbo.
Have a lovely day!
Is it not your job to clean up forum posts?! Only forum?? What does comments on bimbos and himbos have to do with forum??? It is not public post when it is on bimbos or himbos profile!! I have read forum rules now they don't mention comments on profiles they only mention forum!! I will be nice I will play by your unwritten rules even if it's unfair I will only post stupid comments on bimbos and himbos profiles from now I will post cute bimbo like everybody else does how boring but I will do that!!!

08.11.2020 00:29:32
Poison Black
Level 64
Secville
08.11.2020 02:45:29
Poison Black

Jenna, that's really not the case. As I explain to you via DM, you can't sent sexual oriented comments without consenting, specially because we had minnors around. And I insist, be more respectful toward our volunteers. Here at the forums, the last we expect is that everyone be polite which each other. If you're not happy, stop, drink some water and act properly to solve the problem, instead to bash against other users.

08.11.2020 02:45:29

Surprise, b*tch! Something Wicked is coming, and I guess it's me! Who's the baddest witch in town? ;)
Jenna Jamecum
Level 28
Sex Appeal: 16477
Atheista
09.11.2020 00:23:26
Jenna Jamecum

cute bimbo!!

09.11.2020 00:23:26
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
14.11.2020 00:31:07
HeavenLeighBimbo

Can you imagine a world where EVERYONE in PUB's, are required to wear masks and not allowed to TALK ?
   I am so laughing at healthy people, fearing a survival rate of 99.7% 
 I loved my British Pub's, Once upon a time.......
   Haha,       So sorry, BUT an English Tradition is GONE, maybe FOREVER.

" Wear your mask, healthy, comrade.........." said your town MAYOR.\

"Your government demands you on your knees, and FACELESS."  !!!!
            ^Said everyone, already socially distant,  thank's to the internet.^
  "
Piff" said Heavenly.
 People who live in fear of every germ,  are not living anyway's.............   Giving them Hand-sanitizer, is actually CRUEL to them from a immunological stand- point......
  A doctors first oath is do no harm......   
   It is interesting to me how, Doctors in the Media, are forgetting the most basic tenant's of medicine...
   Causing a FEAR-FACTOR, in everyone, is not good medicine, or politics. 

Worry my dear friend's............. Your personal freedoms are being lost in the real world.

Worry not about a GAME like Bimboland's.......
    Your real life is more important to me. [ so I'm just SAYING SO }
                   Advice costs NOTHING, and even a story in the PUB, is just that..... 

Nothing, to anyone except WHO, the message was meant for, in pure sincerity. "
   She will know what I said.......
   It suck's to be forced into talking in code,  like I was a Jewish Woman in a Ghetto in Poland.
Yet it is the 21st century?

Some crime's by KINGS, require absolute SILENCE, by the subject's.........
Welcome to the Feminist, New World Order.......
   My cute pantie's, are tied around my neck,  by men once again.

Go TEAM  HIMBO !!!...   Piff.
   There is nothing beautiful about the NEW DEATH-CULT in Bimboland's.
   Just my opinion of course,  but..... 
                I hate seeing Bimboland's become a platform for, 'DEATH-EATER's'   

1 out of 3 bimbo's featured to me in duels,  LOOKS like SATAN incarnate. 

You don't even have to be religious to be offended by the screen-name's and obscene imagery by the account's themselves.
                      Yet,  My simple 'First DATE's', are topic's that must be scrubbed from the forum, as if my life never existed. Indeed, I've even been thrown in Bimboland jail, for having a
'
pg-rated' -date, with a homosexual man,  and innocently, daring to write about it.  He really is just so outrageous that,    he is a walking talking Man-whore in personality.  Buying us two drinks entitles the host, to at least an hours worth of Jewish humor,  with Adam playing the role of his mother......   In real life,   He is the perfect Yenta..... in booty short's.   OMG,  I love my life's absurdity !!!!
One week in Bimboland Jail, with no reason or cause,
                Because I wrote a story about my boyfriend,  who just happens to be gay......
      I have fun Being a Bimbo, in Real Life........  So much fun, a CENSOR'IST,  had to re-name, the Original Pub -Thread, into 'ROLE-play', because they cannot believe a woman like me, could possibly EXIST !!!!! 

YES, the first few hundred page's, and to date have been my actual Journal, as Prime Bimbo, at first,  and then just a simple country-loving widow...

I had to just laugh at such low expectation's of......  my peer's?

It is a Shame, I cannot be progressive, in a REPRESSED culture. 
 I could teach any reader of this message how to fly in about 2 hour's.   Yet as a woman, 
 How many men ever truly respected me for my mind?
  <<<<<A FEW, who became my teachers......  >>>>>>   I was blessed.

'Cancel-Culture' be damned, because there is no absolute winner, EVER......
 Cancel-culture mentality, Is just so SAD, and BORING to watch in a forum.

I want to now dress my doll, like a Korean TWERK- DANCER

Just to forget how barren Bimboland's has become in  Empathy.

Holding my own ass, while the Bass vibrates, feels better than what humanity  has to offer me, as a whole.
           So....   I fall asleep   being a Bimbo, 'cause it's fun.

14.11.2020 00:31:07
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Poison Black
Level 64
Secville
14.11.2020 04:16:22
Poison Black

Just want to point out three things, HLB. First, wearing a mask is important not only for you but also to protect other people from the virus. You may have good health and probably will not die if you got infected, but you could infect other people that could be at group risk. Some people don't have any symptoms and yet, are able to make other people sick. Just in my country, 200.000 people died until now by COVID-19. I'm curious because you said that you're a life savior or something like that. Did you even care about the fact that other people could die if they got the virus?

Secondly, Halloween just happened so I'm not surprised that you found someone dressed like satan or a ghost or something else like that. But I honestly don't get why it bothers you, especially because you don't seem to care about all the people who are dying due to COVID. Same for the people that could be triggered by your previous posts. I'm confused because you're constantly complaining about how people get offended by everything on the internet these days. If you think that dressing up like satan is inappropriate, your complaints about our rules aren't about your right to free speech, you just wanna be the one making the rules and don't accept the fact that the world changed.

Thirdly, I would like to correct you. Before you got jailed, you were advised by our entire staff several times about our rules. However, you deliberately decided to ignore the forum rules and kept pushing the line. I'll not go any further on that because, unlike you, I prefer to not make other people uncomfortable. Please, be mindful and respect other people when you're at the forums and stop making false accusations toward our volunteers. And, please, people.

Wear your mask, if not for you, for your grandmother. Or for the grandmother of someone that you really like. It may be uncomfortable, but the world already suffers enough. We, from Team Bimbo, don't agree with that kind of statement that puts a lot of people in danger, so, let's stay safe and wear beautiful, fashionable masks! Or just one that isn't beautiful, but could save lives. 

14.11.2020 04:16:22

Favourite Worst Nightmare
Level 287
Sex Appeal: 28941063
Secville
14.11.2020 04:29:39
Favourite Worst Nightmare

Thank you, Poison! I agree with everything you wrote.

14.11.2020 04:29:39
(✿◡‿◡)
Poison Black
Level 64
Secville
14.11.2020 04:38:31
Poison Black

Thanks! On that note, I would like to share this one, that I found really beautiful while we take a drink! =D

What do you think? Does it fit my personality? Hm

14.11.2020 04:38:31

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...