Author
Tanja DD
Tanja DD
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 2062
Freethinkerland
24.08.2019 08:13:12
Tanja DD

In our early lives we are all taught that being a bimbo is a bad thing. They are dumb, dangerous, too sexual, egocentric etc. etc. etc. But at some point in all of ours lives that prejudice got overturned. We learned to think for ourselves and decided that wanting to be a bimbo was not something to be ashamed about. I'm curious if rolemodels (celebrity or not) played any part in that transition for you all. I'll start with two personal examples, one celebrity and one not.

The first Bimbo that made a deep impression on me was Pamela Anderson. I was very young when Baywatch aired and in my conservative background she was openly condemned: she was the prime example of a 'bad woman'. And i loved her looks and het sex apeal from the start. As young as i was i could tell that women talked bad about her jealously and men talked down on her with hidden lust. It made her mystifying! Later in life when i got somewhat wiser my feelings towards her became more balanced. She made some stupid choices (taste in men) and did some great things (promoting PETA), but whatever way she goes, she will always touch a sweet spot in me!

The second Bimbo was even more important for my personal life and self-confidence. Cindy was a girl in my high-school,she was gorgeous, had great boobs and dared to lots of cleavage,enjoyed attention of all boys it seemend, but was befriended with only a small group. she was a straight A-student and captain of the debateclub. She wasn't popular in the conservartive community and there was much gossip about her, but she walked around school like a diva and i looked up to her so much! And she stole my heart with an incident when i was in third grade. Due to illness i missed a Latin test and my teacher forced me to make it the first i was back at school. I didn't expect that and i hadn't studied so i was in so much stress and i asked hem to postpone but he was very strict and mean about it. Cindy walking to her class next to mine and overheard the whole thing. Ten minutes later i was doing the test in the hallway and she walked out of her classroom to go to the toilet. Without a word she grabbed my test from my desk and took i with her to the bathroom. Five minutes later she returned with my test and another piece of paper with all words translated that i had left blank. She winked and returned to class. A week later she came up to me and asked if i had passed the test. She told me in a very friendly way that i had to learn to stand up for myself. Another cool thing about her was her closing statement at debates. She allways referred to research that proved it was harder to listen to beautiful girls than to regular people, but that would not be a problem for the jugdes because the effect only aplied to people with low IQ. She told that story with a smirky smile, that was so sexy!
Years later i ran into her when i was visiting my hometown.  I was surprised she still lived there. We talked shortly and she told me she became a pediatrician at the local hospital. When i told her about the Latin test she rememberred all of it and gave me that same smirky smile. She was still so hot!

24.08.2019 08:13:12
Anabelle.666
Level 30
Sex Appeal: 21551
Agnostica
26.08.2019 08:28:11
Anabelle.666

That's beautiful story Tanj. People are quite jealous and mean when it comes to beautiful, strong and sexy woman. They will always talk stories and rumors about us, but it's our choice to live by our rules. You never can satisefy everyone. Then make yourself happy. 

26.08.2019 08:28:11
In a world full of Kardasnians, be a Morticia Addams.
Chassi
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 132888
Secville
04.09.2019 15:10:15
Chassi

That is very sweet.

Mine is Dolly Parton. My mother loves Dolly so I grew up listening to her music and watching her movies. I love how down to earth she is and I love that she embraces the bimbo look in such an unapologetic way. When Dolly started out, no female singer wanted to look like a street walker, especially a country singer. But here comes Dolly in all her glory to teach the world to never judge a book by it's cover. Dolly also was teaching millions of young girls and women that they can dress however they wanted to and still demand respect from everyone. Dolly was also teaching women that they can control their own life, be it work, love or family, you get to decide for yourself what best suits you and no one else. Dolly is such a pioneer!

04.09.2019 15:10:15
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695438
Freethinkerland
05.09.2019 22:21:51
HeavenLeighBimbo

An interesting topic, indeed/ ....
  What can a little girl,"SAY", When she grew up during a time Dolly Parton,was the modern, Taylor-Swift.
   Nothing is NEW"[?}  bahh   
Dolly was just a cutting edge in a genera  that was boring,  and she brought some excitement to it.
   Having Huge Breasts during a time before plastic surgery didn't hurt her in any way ether....
   She was objectified, when women actually did need talent and physical endowment's to become successful.

A social ignorance?    
       I was raised with country music.....  and despise it when sung by men......  
 Dolly was OK,  but......   What a 'Pussy' with heart-breaks.
       I did like her; during the time..... -> I was a child.
  Even more frightening is how I began to understand her song's as I grew UP, into adulthood.
     Nothing is new, in affairs of the heart. 

Her biography is a very good book and I do recommend it to fan's........
 Dolly P, wrote her own song's too, as a teenager......   For that,  I admire her greatly.
      There is little to admire about 21st century (musical) artist's.   They are made with HYPE and mass media,  and no talent besides a 'pretty face' and Video EDIT'S.  The real woman is edited out, or into a sexual object or whoreish 'gold-digger'.
   Nothing has changed, believe it or NOT.
   Dolly Parton was a true Pioneer.
  Not quite my HERO-type of woman,   but a tough woman, all the same.

05.09.2019 22:21:51
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695438
Freethinkerland
06.09.2019 00:51:09
HeavenLeighBimbo

This link is to a : You Tube Link,  Linked to real musical HERO's...........  

I seen such beauty in real life..........     Afterwards, any star of TV, doesn't shine so bright anymore................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaP__YTSv58
  Common people, are so much BETTER.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv3xRrqJ9a8
  Boo-'ggy' Woogy ?  London Tube STYLE ?

In Honor of a 14 year old boy playing REAL country music....[ American style violin] 
  Worth a mention as a hero, in training......

06.09.2019 00:51:09
Image result for winter wonderland banner

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...