PlushKlavier
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936223
Reasonopia
02.04.2021 19:45:41
PlushKlavier

Hello my dear Reasonopians!
As your new State Minister I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on Reasonopia's current ideologies.

Here are Reasonopia's CURRENT ideologies:
Ideology: 
Conservatism, Economic liberalism, Social conservatism
Political position: Right
Guns: Pro
Death Penalty: Pro
Abortion: Against
Compulsory boob jobs: Pro

What does everyone think of these current ideologies? Are you satisfied with them? Do you think these ideologies are what makes Reasonopia? Which ideologies do you want to be changed if any? Do you think changing these ideologies will make Reasonopia a better place to live in? Let me hear it all!

I will allow for our dear Reasonopians to discuss this topic for an undetermined amount of time (probably a week or so), based upon the reactions and thoughts everyone has given I will create another thread where all the citizens of Reasonopia can vote which ideologies should be changed!

BONUS!
Let me also hear if there are any objections to our current state sport!
State sport: Ice Hockey

If there are any Reasonopians who want a new state sport, please give a suggestion!

02.04.2021 19:45:41

Spiffyfunpants
Level 242
Sex Appeal: 12359098
Reasonopia
02.04.2021 19:50:35
Spiffyfunpants

I guess I was confused when I joined this group because I don’t know if I’d sign up for anything right-winged or anti-choice when it came to abortion. That would be my only input but maybe someone’s gotta be the anti-abortionists around here. Maybe I’m just in the wrong region so I don’t mean to offend anyone. Definitely pro boob job please keep this. <3

02.04.2021 19:50:35

honorscollege
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 885828
Reasonopia
02.04.2021 20:12:19
honorscollege

These ideologies don't match mine at all but like..................I also don't really care.

02.04.2021 20:12:19
She/her pronouns. 25 years old. Semi-inactive.
mf.ae
Level 45
Sex Appeal: 68548
Reasonopia
02.04.2021 20:13:22
mf.ae

Same, when I joined the bimbo.land form missbimbo I chose Reasonopia because light blue its my favorite color. I truly wasn't expecting to join a right-winged or anti-abortion state nor do I like guns.So I'll probably change states once a get the money or stay since this aspect of the game i just something I never put a lot attention.

02.04.2021 20:13:22

cowgirl
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22477
Reasonopia
02.04.2021 20:21:53
cowgirl

i joined reasonopia for the cute deer, but i do think the ideologies should be changed as some in bimboland think the people who chose this state are aligned with these views. also, reason is in the name of the state, but many of the views are antithetical to reason lol. the name "reasonopia" actually makes me think of like greek philosophers for some reason so maybe it would be cool to model the ideologies after athenian democracy? honestly i would much prefer that to the current conservative views. i'd have to do some research bc i'm no expert but i do know it would end up being a pro-choice (abortion was normal in ancient greece),pro-gun (aristotle apparently said "those who control the weapons also control whether a constitution will survive or not"), and also i guess pro death penalty but the death penalty was basically just reserved for intentional, premeditated murder. so if anyone is interested i can try and figure out what the ancient greeks would have thought about compulsory boob jobs.

02.04.2021 20:21:53
sometimes i type like this. Sometimes, I type like this. Sometimes,,,, I type  like this.

CiTYsLickR
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369773
Reasonopia
02.04.2021 20:23:43
CiTYsLickR

Suggestions:
Political position... maybe change to middle.
Compulsory boob job... against.
State sport options.... karate, skiing, mixed martial arts, or archery

02.04.2021 20:23:43
I adhere to even voting (5-4) to promote as many people to vote (especially towards the end of the day). Nothing Personal!!

Mawesmazing wrote me a poem and I will cherish it always! 

A poem for you by yours truly:

My eyes can't take away from
this lovely person in front of me;
Not only her beauty,
nor her creativity,
but her personality,
is a 10 from me.
She radiates so much
positivity;
Hopefully,
her light won't go dim,
completely.

-xoxo  Mawesmazing

January 21, 2021
Wooohooo! Finally hit 1000 reactions! Thank you so much, 
sarahhyacinth!!!

Second Place!!!
https://bimbo.land/forum/light-vs-darkness-the-battle-of-aranzac/t4990
Cheri Vice
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 74149
Reasonopia
02.04.2021 20:48:26
Cheri Vice

There will always be differences in the way people think.  If all the states are similar there is no point in having them.  If you don't feel  the state represents you then you can move to a more representative location if want to.  As I have never seen any political discussions it probably doesn't matter if someone chose this as home because they liked the name, state animal or state color. 
I say keep it as it is so there can be a place for all opinions and thoughts represented.  We are really here to have fun an enjoy ourselves and make a few friends along the way.

02.04.2021 20:48:26
Dean Winchester
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 28048
Reasonopia
02.04.2021 20:50:49
Dean Winchester

Let’s do free abortions also I think it would be funny to be an anarchy state. I don’t know anything about politics other than I hate goverment and mega corporations. 

02.04.2021 20:50:49

Bianca88
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 49599
Reasonopia
03.04.2021 01:11:03
Bianca88

Thank you PlushKlavier for starting this discussion. 

When I signed up to be in Reasonopia, I did not read the ideologies of this state. I honestly selected it because i liked the deer and colour that represented Reasonopia. That being said, now that I've read the ideologies, I do not really agree with most of them. So if you would like to change them, I am all for it!!

For example:
I am more centre left economically and socially
I am against guns and the death penalty 
I am pro abortion and boob jobs (women should be able to do whatever they want to their bodies) **also if other people want a boob job, i am all for that too!

As for the state's sport, we can change it or not change it. It doesn't matter to me :)

03.04.2021 01:11:03
Dean Winchester
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 28048
Reasonopia
03.04.2021 01:20:31
Dean Winchester

I think our state sport should be sucking dick and eating pussy in celebration of the site being 18+ again

03.04.2021 01:20:31

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...