Welcome to the Announcements from the Pink House section! This forum section is meant for the Prime Bimbo to make announcements. Anyone can post, but only the Prime Bimbo and Team Bimbo members can start a new thread here.
1. Treat other members with respect. Insults, personal attacks, appropriation, discriminatory language or any kind of language that incites hatred towards any group of people or promotes hateful views of that group will NOT be tolerated. This includes discrimination on the basis of:
Gender and Gender Identity – No sexism, transphobia, misogyny, transmisogyny, misandry, discrimination towards non-binary people, or discrimination against intersex people.
Sexual Orientation – No homophobia, biphobia or discrimination towards any part of the LGBTQ+ community.
Race, Ethnicity or Nationality – No discrimination based on skin color, race, ethnicity or nationality, no inciting ethnic or racial hatred, no racial or ethnic appropriation and no glorification or denial of genocides.
Language – No discrimination towards people who speak any language that isn’t yours or who don’t speak a particular language at the same level as native speakers.
Age – No ageism or discrimination against any age group.
Disability – No ableism/disablism, no discrimination against any physical or mental disability or people who have such disabilities.
Religious Beliefs – No Islamophobia, Antisemitism, anti-Catholicism, anti-Atheism or other such discrimination against or appropriation of anyone’s religious beliefs or culture.
Drug Use – No discrimination against people who struggle with drug use, and no discrimination or mockery of drug abuse.
Socioeconomic Status – No economic discrimination/discrimination against people with lower incomes.
Immigrants – No xenophobia.
- Culture or Subculture – No discrimination, cultural appropriation or hate speech towards any of the following:
- Any geographical area or nation within said geographical area (This includes any region/nation within Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania or South America.)
- Any national minority groups or individuals
- Any Indigenous groups or individuals (This includes the Aboriginal Australian people, the Indigenous people of South America, the Inuit people, the Māori or other indigenous Polynesian people, Native Americans, the Romani and any other indigenous people on the planet.)
- Any other group’s culture (This includes gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, or religion.)
2. The Forum language is English. Posting in other languages is only allowed in appropriate threads.
3. Do not spam. Any post or thread considered as spam will be deleted. Spam is defined as: More than 3 posts from one user in a row, duplicate topics or topics that are in violation of the Forum Rules. If you feel your thread was deleted wrongly, contact a forum moderator and they will review your request.
4. Excessive profanity is not allowed. The occasional swear word is permitted, but using swear words in every single sentence or even multiple times in a single sentence can be interpreted as aggressive and make other users uncomfortable, and is thus not permitted.
5. Adult Content: Pornography (full nudity) is not allowed. Posts containing adult material (Such as images, gifs and videos of pornography, full nudity or genitalia) or detailed, vivid and graphic descriptions of sexual acts and fantasies which force other people into non-consensual participation in said fantasies are not okay and will be deleted. Discussions about adult topics are allowed so long as they remain neutral, were and do not delve too much into personal experiences and fantasies. Furthermore, before making a comment or reply to someone that is sexual or overly flirtatious in nature, you must gain their explicit consent to do so.
6. Roleplaying: Roleplaying is only allowed in threads marked with the [Roleplaying] tag in the beginning of the topic name. Erotic Roleplaying (ERP) is NOT allowed anywhere in the forum as it is a form of non-consensual participation.
7. Do not post in ALL CAPITALS since this is considered shouting and is not necessary.
8. Refrain from posting images larger than 1600x1200. Doing so is inconsiderate to players with slow internet speed and causes the site to experience latency problems.
9. No posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
10. Post only in the appropriate thread. Posts written in wrong threads will be moved to the right ones.
11. Start a new thread only if no thread exists on the same topic. Duplicate threads/topics will be deleted. Use the search function to look for existing threads.
12. Refrain from making too many forum posts in a row and if possible, make use of the "Edit Post" option. You are allowed a maximum of 3 posts in a row. Making 4 or more posts in a row is considered spam and will result in all subsequent posts getting deleted.
Please Note: The “Wit, games and educated frivolity” subforum is an exception to this rule. To ensure other people get to participate in the forum games, you are only allowed to make one post. If someone else posts after you or 24 hours have elapsed since your previous post, you may post again.
13. Do not post in threads that are inactive for over a year. The discussion on that topic has ended and in some cases you even risk confusing other players about the current events in the game. Posts in such threads will be deleted.
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows:
A minor offense will be corrected with no further consequences than a notification.
If the minor offenses are repeated, a warning will be issued.
Examples of minor offenses: Posting in the wrong thread, making duplicate threads, and making multiple posts in a row in the same thread (within the 24-hour window).
Moderate and/or repeated Minor Offenses:
Failure to heed a warning given for a minor offense will result in a forum ban of 1-3 days depending on the severity of the offense.
More serious offenses will result in an immediate forum ban of 1-3 days.
Examples of moderate offenses: Intense spamming, advertising websites without permission, posting copyrighted material, excessive profanity, and sex talk.
A major offense will result in an immediate forum ban of 3-5 days.
Examples of major offenses: Pornography, discriminatory language against any group of people (no matter their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, political views), and personal attacks. You are NOT allowed to use slurs and insults against people that make them feel unsafe or threatened.
If you feel a post is offensive or is otherwise in contradiction with the forum rules, please report it using the “Report post” function on the upper right side of the post.
If you have any questions regarding the rules, feel free to PM any Forum Guardian, the Prime Bimbo, the Secretary, or a member of Team Bimbo.
Forum Guardians (Known Currently As Bimbo Police):