Author
ColioHotdog
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
06.01.2016 04:43:20
HeavenLeighBimbo

The Replay Value of the game has been my most difficult challenge to think about.
 I have come up with a method of playing the Top Ten that will ensure my Bimbo's  success in the game for as long as I chose.  I'm not sure that everyone can see that there is an element of strategy that is built into the jobs list.  While this game might appeal to a young generation of players by name alone, right now it is more of a mental game, because it doesn't have all the flashy glitter other bimbo dress-up type sites have.  At first it was just a forum game and now it has an element of a game built in.   I'm just begging you to not get your hopes up to much, for an instant fix.  It is fine to dream, but we must try to be realistic. Imagine if you could only do very small changes, once a month.  what would be your top 4?

I began work on the Top Ten with the President even before I was Elected.  It took almost 6 months to get that going. Look at the first post in the games section of the List's.  Yes, I started them at the same time as we began work on getting them officially in the game.  We live in an age were everyone is used to having everything done instantly with the click of a mouse or the touch of the phone,  but the real world doesn't work like that. This is just an example, of course and I had a working relationship with the President from the days of Miss Bimbo that helped move my ideas into the actual game. That was not a one term project and I was actually reigning during Bebe's term too.  Yes, the Jobs were also my project, I did during her term.  So far everything I've done has been to retain players with a GAME.  I'm not to sure just some better graphics would help very much in that regard.  In the long term;
 Yes. eventually that would be nice.

Smaller ideas might be more realistic in the short term is all I'm saying. 
Right now I'm working on getting some mini games going.  That might not be finished for quite a while, but someone had to start the process.
                        What we seriously need is a second code writer.

06.01.2016 04:43:20
Image result for winter wonderland banner
SuperGlamorousGirl!!
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54309
Reasonopia
06.01.2016 05:18:31
SuperGlamorousGirl!!

Small things lead to the big ones with time. The site has improved a lot. I'm actually happy with the game how it is, more a mental game, as you say. I find it interesting. It keeps me checking my bimbo's activity the whole day and putting effort in getting my bimbo better jobs, achievements and a place in the Top's. I remember the first days here and the change has been amazing. Little by little. HeavenLeighBimbo said: What we seriously need is another code writer. ^Now I regret I left programming classes lol.

06.01.2016 05:18:31
In Reason we trust *REASONOPIA PRIDE*
Sachem
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 11495
Reasonopia
06.01.2016 14:10:43
Sachem

please see my ansers inline in italics / bold

April-May
wrote:
broken links as mentioned above, however for me personally I have to refresh the page at least twice every time I click a link in order to access a page e.g. the Humour/Games or the General Discussion page, which is very annoying.can you please provide some more information? what do you see / how does it appear to be broken? (works for me every time so hard to fix if I can't  tell the problem)
in the store, there's options on how to display the items e.g. Prices High to Low, Low to High, etc, however these don't actually do anything no matter which you select. This could just be me being a bit thick and not clicking a certain button but atm it's not working for me no matter how many times I press it which is quite annoying as going through hundreds of tabs to find something affordable (and in this economy...) isn't very practicalthis has been fixed now. please let me know if anyone has problems with that.

Also, for possible future features, perhaps after the 6 "states" have been made accessible, perhaps make it easier for us to move instead of making it cost 10,000B$?

this is being discussed right now, decision soon ;)

hope this helps at least a little!!
it does, thanks to all of you for your input!

06.01.2016 14:10:43
Master Builder of The Internet Republic of Bimbolands
BambiDoll
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5564
Atheista
06.01.2016 22:43:25
BambiDoll

HLB: Remi was offering their area of expertise. While it was shitty enough for you to shoot those perfectly valid and pretty brilliant ideas down IN A POSITIVE, FORWARD THINKING SUGGESTIONS THREAD, it was absolutely unacceptable for you to bring someone else's gender into all of this when it's got literally nothing to do with the topic.

Stop acting like you've done everything for this site, claiming it would fail without you, whilst putting down the talent, dedication and ideas of other members in our community.

If you want to make it all about you, go have a rant in your self-absorbed founder's inn thread, your life story/sexuality isn't relevant here.

06.01.2016 22:43:25
IslandDream
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13821
Freethinkerland
07.01.2016 02:43:41
IslandDream

I have no real experience in computer graphics etc,I'm lucky if I can draw a stick figure of myself :)

07.01.2016 02:43:41
I never wander far like a little butterfly... and everyone else  I wuv everyone in Bimbolands :) 

B..Be and Live in the Moment of Life
I..Immerse yourself in everything that makes life fun!
M..Many roads to travel in life..but you can always come home to here.
B..Be Lovable,Kind,Thoughtful
O..Outstanding Bimbos Dwell Here!
CarissimiAmaranta
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 21799
Freethinkerland
07.01.2016 09:20:59
CarissimiAmaranta

ColioHotdog wrote:
Well that's actually my worry...If you go to the Wikipedia page for Miss Bimbo, it mentions our current site to a small degree...HOWEVER it also mentions another game that has the same character models as ours, claiming that it's identical to the original Miss Bimbo.

So, after reading your comment i tested the site out. Its exactly like the old miss bimbo before the modern look . Even some of the designs are the same, and i kinda love it. 

07.01.2016 09:20:59
Cara❤️
Remi
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 1624
Secville
07.01.2016 15:25:19
Remi

CarissimiAmaranta wrote:
ColioHotdog wrote:
Well that's actually my worry...If you go to the Wikipedia page for Miss Bimbo, it mentions our current site to a small degree...HOWEVER it also mentions another game that has the same character models as ours, claiming that it's identical to the original Miss Bimbo.

So, after reading your comment i tested the site out. Its exactly like the old miss bimbo before the modern look . Even some of the designs are the same, and i kinda love it. 

The game side of it is pretty close to the original missbimbo but the forums are absolutely awful - To make a thread you have to request to the moderators to have the thread made, wait a while till they chose or not to post it and if they chose to actually post it then you can post in it yourself. Plus its against the rules to talk about homosexuality. When I commented on how the forums run being inconvenient for players in a suggestion thread a moderator PM'd me, had a go at me for complaining and gave me a warning.

I joined for a while but the forums just ruined it for me tbh :/ I don't know if they've changed that by now though but that was sometime last year.

07.01.2016 15:25:19
Secville's renowned Designer!
BambiDoll
Level 19
Atheista
07.01.2016 15:50:34
BambiDoll

Those forums are the reason I didn't stick around long on that game. The people and their carefully moderated discussions were far too saccharine for my liking. I remember reading in the rules about discussing Homosexuality as a topic, here's what it says on the LAF forum rules, in case anyone else was wondering:

✔/✗ Homosexuality :
This subject is not meant to be taboo in our society, it should be the same for Like a Fashionista.

The subject of homosexuality can however be a sensitive subject to some people, and we should respect that. If it is a subject in your post, include this detail in the beginning (in red in the first lines) and in the title/tag!
The aim of this is to know what we will be reading, without having to read it (and if we don’t want to, we don’t have to read it). 

So... not really like in our society then? Because I've honestly never seen anything so ridiculous as having to put a trigger warning for discussing someone's sexuality. Forums are often a place people go to discuss with like minded people, and sort of seek comfort in expressing themselves freely online. According to LAF, "talking about love is not prohibited"...????? They're essentially allowing love to be a discussion exclusive to straight people, it's so backwards and I'm so glad we're not like that here.

07.01.2016 15:50:34
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
07.01.2016 16:41:02
HeavenLeighBimbo

Seems double standards are very much alive and well when just a few posts ago, you said my sexuality had no place in a forum. Advocating censorship in one post and mocking it in the next.

BambiDoll wrote:
HLB: Remi was offering their area of expertise. While it was shitty enough for you to shoot those perfectly valid and pretty brilliant ideas down IN A POSITIVE, FORWARD THINKING SUGGESTIONS THREAD, it was absolutely unacceptable for you to bring someone else's gender into all of this when it's got literally nothing to do with the topic.

Stop acting like you've done everything for this site, claiming it would fail without you, whilst putting down the talent, dedication and ideas of other members in our community.

If you want to make it all about you, go have a rant in your self-absorbed founder's inn thread, your life story/sexuality isn't relevant here. 

A good possible upgrade would be to just allow someone to have an opinion, and not needing to tell them where to go to have it.  Maybe that is done already in the Republic of Bimbolands.  I'm sorry you only like it when it's convenient to you.  Everyone else seems to like the freedom of the forum including the freedom from personal attacks made by other players for having an opinion you may disagree with.  You may think me harsh, but how harsh do you think it is to deal with the President of the Republic?  Has anyone ever told you NO before? 
  I'm putting a balance of realistic expectations into this discussion from a perspective none of you have. EXPERIENCE.  Seems to me, that experience is an asset to have participating in a forum chat group, not kick out. 

I don't agree with Bambidoll, and her attempt at censorship and personal attacks and ordering another player where to chat, is not going to be written into the terms of service contract any time soon.  This is not a good upgrade to pursue. How would she begin to segregate players in the Republic of Bimboland?
   By singling them out and sorting them?

07.01.2016 16:41:02
Image result for winter wonderland banner
BambiDoll
Level 19
Atheista
07.01.2016 17:38:17
BambiDoll

Again, you put down other members of this community by claiming no one else here has the block caps "EXPERIENCE" that you do. Let me say this for you again because it's clearly not getting through: Slamming someone else's totally valid ideas is a shit thing to do, but I respect you're entitled to your own opinion. Someone else's gender is definitely not your opinion.

While there aren't really any rules on this forum in regards to what can/can't be said, don't think I'm not going to call you out for putting down and insulting kind, well-respected members of this site about something personal that's quite honestly none of your business. It's not so much about the fact it was off-topic, because everyone here knows what you're like/regularly ignores for you it.

I know I'm definitely not the only person who thinks that this thread is absolutely fantastic. It's great to see everyone on the forums talking positively about making change happen, and actually offering their own help/expertise to get this site up and running properly. Well done, ColioHotDog for bringing everyone together on this. I'm sorry to turn this great thread a little sour, but I absolutely refuse to sit by and say nothing while HLB chats utter shit about Remi.

Edit: I'd like to add, HLB, that telling you where to go wasn't a suggestion of censorship for this site. You brought up Remi's gender and decided that was somehow relevant to the validity of their ideas, and also a totally pointless story about your own sexual orientation (not ok, not relevant). I was actually telling you to fuck off, put a little more politely.

07.01.2016 17:38:17

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...