Author
ColioHotdog
Remi
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 1624
Secville
05.01.2016 20:28:48
Remi

I was wondering - Do you guys want the boyfriends and girlfriends to have the same base body as regular bimbos and himbos or a different one?

I do like the idea of them being introduced again but probably after we get a leveling up system back in place so they could be weaved into the story leveling up had like before.

just some loose thoughts:
Instead of having homes for the my bimbo - why not your office? It fits in better with the theme of the game anyway. (Of course the option for both could be possible)
Upgrading your office? - Secretary desk, - Waiting room, - Bigger office! Decorate your office how you like.
For new offices you get like a cubicle instead of your own office room and upgrade your way up the same way you used to with the houses!

Fashion duels but from a magazine scandal angle so they fit the game better. "If the state minister cant even match their shoes how can they match their Prime Bimbo promises?!"

Best office award.

Wigs being put in the hair shop as extras or alternatives to hairstyles (so you can wear the wig as an addition to your actual hair or a replacement to it)

05.01.2016 20:28:48
Secville's renowned Designer!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695433
Freethinkerland
05.01.2016 20:46:14
HeavenLeighBimbo

Oh, this is just killing me........

Imagining possible upgrades are not the same as realistic goals.  Everyone seems to live in a click and the cell phone changes the world.    

Features like boyfriends and girlfriends are wonderful to talk about in the abstract sense, but seriously, what are the games priorities?
I worked on making this game have some goals for the past 4 months.
  Seriously? A template for a boyfriend that is just a ghost of Miss Bimbo, at this time as a GOAL.
   I can think of at least 10 other much more important issues at this time for the Administrators to deal with.

Be who you want to be.
  That is not a game issue nor one that needs to be addressed,  I personally don't feel the need for someone to design a MATE for me.
  Could you actually do justice to my Lesbian Lover?    
   Even I don't call her that, but it is honestly what she is.  Oh I could call her my mate, my lil'ball of fluff.  my kitten.  my honey....    but .......
I refuse to allow my love for her to be explained away by a set value.
 Now before an Election I'm told to decide how to design my Game-mate.

Hummm....  I Don't Think So.   I dare anyone to tell me  how to define the perfect Bimbo/Himbo.   Your a great Clothing designer Remi,  but  you might want to try to think like a female from the very opposite scale as you once in a while.

I write this because I make Lesbians uncomfortable around me because I dress like a princess, and not a truck-driving -dike stereotype even though I'm a lesbian too.   It is like I can't be part of the homosexual crowd because I dress to much like a woman, because I am one.
  I can be a religious woman because I like being with man-kind,  but I can't be a religious woman, because I love women.  Everything we share is the same, but because I refuse to wear a special type of garment all the other women wear,  they refuse to accept me.
 I'm sorry Granny panties are just not going to be worn on my ass for salvation,
  Take my money YES.   But.........   
Never their equal,  nor benefactor.
  I just don't care.
    Ignorance is a talent that is practiced world wild with perfection.
  I guess that is why I love the most original REBEL, Jesus
:D
  I think for me it was easy to open up to my family, because I never had to drastically change my appearance.  
  All things considered, I was raised very normally, except that I was abandoned at age 5 by my parents, and had to educate myself.
  Ehh,  I wrote this, and  I'm going to actually rent a Limo, to take me to the truck-stop, to get an ale.
  I feel like being Slutty today with some out-of -town -boys.
NOW.
OH MY GOD, Step into my shoes. 
LOLROF.
Chris and his Golden Ticket to the Chocolate Factory?
  This isn't a JOKE.  I kick and scream at him.  I welcome anyone that thinks they can do better with the self professed Biggest penis in the Republic of Bimbolands.  
  I should be paid a million dollars to look at that ASS and lie in his BED.

05.01.2016 20:46:14
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Remi
Level 8
Secville
05.01.2016 21:28:37
Remi

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Oh, this is just killing me........

Imagining possible upgrades are not the same as realistic goals.  Everyone seems to live in a click and the cell phone changes the world.    

Features like boyfriends and girlfriends are wonderful to talk about in the abstract sense, but seriously, what are the games priorities?
I worked on making this game have some goals for the past 4 months.
  Seriously? A template for a boyfriend that is just a ghost of Miss Bimbo, at this time as a GOAL.
   I can think of at least 10 other much more important issues at this time for the Administrators to deal with.

Be who you want to be.
  That is not a game issue nor one that needs to be addressed,  I personally don't feel the need for someone to design a MATE for me.
  Could you actually do justice to my Lesbian Lover?    
   Even I don't call her that, but it is honestly what she is.  Oh I could call her my mate, my lil'ball of fluff.  my kitten.  my honey....    but .......
I refuse to allow my love for her to be explained away by a set value.
 Now before an Election I'm told to decide how to design my Game-mate.

Hummm....  I Don't Think So.   I dare anyone to tell me  how to define the perfect Bimbo/Himbo.   Your a great Clothing designer Remi,  but  you might want to try to think like a female from the very opposite scale as you once in a while.

I write this because I make Lesbians uncomfortable around me because I dress like a princess, and not a truck-driving -dike stereotype even though I'm a lesbian too.   It is like I can't be part of the homosexual crowd because I dress to much like a woman, because I am one.
  I can be a religious woman because I like being with women,  but I can be a religious woman, because I love women.  Everything we share, but because I refuse to wear a special type of garment all they other women wear,  they refuse to accept me.  Take my money YES.   But.........   
Never their equal,  nor benefactor.
  I just don't care.
    Ignorance is a talent that is practiced world wild with perfection.

I ask if people would want a different body model than the regular bimbo body for the boyfriend/girlfriend addition - because the missbimbo game had its separate model and if there needs to be a different model for the girlfriends and boyfriends than the player models; it would mean there would need to be more work done to give them decent clothing options.

But! If the models were the same as the player models we could import the clothing that player characters already have for the girlfriend/boyfriends meaning they would have a lot wider selection of clothing, hair and makeup to chose from, so they would be a lot more customisable!

I'm not asking for 'the perfect himbo or bimbo body' but if people would like the option for something different than their player characters - which would take more time but still doable - or to keep things the same.

Of course adding boyfriends/girfriends would take a lot of work and may need other features into play before being worked on - I only ask because of the interest already in place for the feature, to get an idea of how it would be possible to approach it and get it implemented in the game. 

Please don't bring my gender into things like this. I hope I understood your points correctly!

05.01.2016 21:28:37
ColioHotdog
Level 5
Sex Appeal: 140
Freethinkerland
05.01.2016 21:40:17
ColioHotdog

Alright well that was sufficiently awkward, but I agree with both of you to an extent. HLB is right that we DO need to fix the site and implement basic features before we move on to virtual partners and whatnot. But to answer your questions Remi, I LOVE the idea to include different body types. but if we did that, I would prefer that they be available to players first, and that would be soooo much work, so we could just use the templates whenever. The houses still have my vote, but I like the concept behind the offices as well, and I love that you're trying to stick to the theme. What I haven't seen from ANYBODY however, is a means to bring these ideas to life! Not gonna lie, I'm crazy busy until next week is over, because I'm in my school musical as the lead, so it's taking most of my time. But I will talk to my friends about helping me with this sometime soon.

05.01.2016 21:40:17
Head Cheerleader, Homecoming Queen, Part-Time Model
Remi
Level 8
Secville
05.01.2016 21:51:58
Remi

ColioHotdog wrote:
Alright well that was sufficiently awkward, but I agree with both of you to an extent. HLB is right that we DO need to fix the site and implement basic features before we move on to virtual partners and whatnot. But to answer your questions Remi, I LOVE the idea to include different body types. but if we did that, I would prefer that they be available to players first, and that would be soooo much work, so we could just use the templates whenever. The houses still have my vote, but I like the concept behind the offices as well, and I love that you're trying to stick to the theme. What I haven't seen from ANYBODY however, is a means to bring these ideas to life! Not gonna lie, I'm crazy busy until next week is over, because I'm in my school musical as the lead, so it's taking most of my time. But I will talk to my friends about helping me with this sometime soon.
When it comes to any Art aspects of bringing these ideas to life - I'm more than willing to help design. I think from a design standpoint these ideas would be doable, given some time after the ideas been polished off - plus I assume we still have the files for the items used in the houses before that we could re-use for the housing and/or office objects! I think the first feature we would need is the layering and clothing-aligning system (after bugfixes and other key issues of course). Like before you could place clothing on your bimbo wherever you liked and align it yourself. Once that's in place the coding can be re-used for housing and/or offices.

You could have both a house and office which could be interesting or just one of the two - I'm not really picky on either one, I just like the idea of having a place to customise! 

05.01.2016 21:51:58
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
05.01.2016 22:39:27
HeavenLeighBimbo

Remi, said right now is what bothers me the most.
  There is a confusion of what is more important to the game.

Do players want a game, to be played, or a game that can only be talked about?  While I would love for the graphic arts to be better done, it will not matter much if the rules change so often.  In less than a year election rules changed 3 times by the PRESIDENTS orders.  All three were against my wishes.
  How much power do you really think the Prime Bimbo Has?
When I read these lofty goals, how can I not try to tell you the truth?
   Yet,  nobody will believe the Prime Bimbo when she tells you what is going on.

Ehhh, so be it..........  Dream on about your goals, and not the future of the game.  Templates for Bimbo's, and the artwork is something that may be important once the game get's out of Beta stage.  I don't think it is the most important goal at this very moment.  Like I said, this is the stuff that will stop this game from progressing in it's tracks.  You can't focus on the aesthetics even in a bimbo game.  How much money will players spend, on a digital boyfriend that pays no rent, and gives you no respect or reputation. (?) ,   You must make logical steps, from one level to another.  

Do you really want a boyfriend that takes your B$  in return for VANITY points?
     If you really knew the conversations that concern this game I have with the owner.   
Chris is an Ass, and I welcome any player that thinks they can do better with him.  Bebe got nowhere and started an angry gang that quit because Chris has a foul mouth and a bad attitude about respectable women.
 I got you games and ways to earn money, because I was able to kick the owners ass with a soft touch.

So what ever...  My term in office might be the last progress this game will ever see.  

Pay a Prime Bimbo to dress your doll for you, and call it a fashion game as long as you can debate how much you want to change the game.  Nobody seems to understand that  you MUST MAKE a game FIRST, before you can dress it up in all the trappings of glory.  Who Knows, maybe a  teen aged Cheerleader could do better for this game than a professional business woman can in dealing with an adult man who owns this game, and is omnipotent...  25 years dealing with male egos, and this game and Chris has me wanting to rip his head off.  I'd rather deal with horny truck drivers, than him.
I just kick them in the ball sack when the attitude demands.  However I dare anyone to say I didn't deliver on my promises.

I gave you GOALS, and ways to earn MONEY.
     Remi is a team member,  and very valued for his skills.  All of this will work to Bimbolands benefit, if the Republic could just work as a team/nation/Bimbo's.

Every person has a talent that can be shared.  Some is in leadership, and some in graphic design, some are just natural beautiful cheerleaders.  Everyone has a beautiful reason to exist.   Take the game as it is, because it is what it is right NOW.  On average 60 new players every day.
 60 chances every day, a wonderful player May become your friend.

05.01.2016 22:39:27
Remi
Level 8
Secville
05.01.2016 22:59:54
Remi

HLB if the issue is in Chris himself, how can we change that? We know Chris does his own thing despite player wishes, we saw it happen with the PB getting a salary and many other times. We know the PB at least right now cant do much but pass on suggestions to Chris who will do his own thing anyway.

What I'm talking about is what I can do and change. I don't know how to code and I've never worked with Chris nor am I PB so I cant talk to him about changing things - but I can do designs and make art for future projects. Yes we know its not what we need to fix right away but we don't really have the power to be able to fix those problems.

If there are things that concern you about the game, tell us what you think needs changing and how to change it. What do you think we should do?

05.01.2016 22:59:54
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
05.01.2016 23:23:32
HeavenLeighBimbo

I have faith.  
What a shitty answer huh?
  How does a girlfriend get a boyfriend to do anything?   Sweet talk.
  OK here is the honest truth, I tease Chris.  I appeal to his masculinity.
  It is nothing I could say as an outline for a course study, because Chris is a very intelligent man.  I actually could write reasons why I think he should Fuck me and give me a baby, but I try not to think about him like that.   I'm not sure what another Prime Bimbo might see from him, but I was very well respected, and that was all I could ask, when I joined the game.   

My goals were met.  So a fun game is OURS,, no matter what Chris decides to do.  He wont.  In the last four months  the game has grown so much, and he is not scolding me, indeed he is just being an ass, to make me stand UP, for the players EVEN MORE and make drama. Offering me a few hundred dollars as pay.   So far the treasury hasn't even hit my 1 HOUR wage in the real world.  This election is not so much about the people but about the entire REPUBLIC.  His announcement threads have nearly died upon impact.  Not due to a ban hammer he used to use in Miss Bimbo.  Indeed,  You have had Me, and I have been protecting the entire population from him.  It is what it is. So play on and be sure to vote.

05.01.2016 23:23:32
SuperGlamorousGirl!!
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54319
Reasonopia
06.01.2016 01:33:02
SuperGlamorousGirl!!

Fixing the existing bugs specially the floating clothes would be a huge thing. Organising items in the shops, as it was already said is a good idea. It'd make shopping easier and more enjoyable. I think gf/bf and homes are not a priority right now. Of course, it was good in miss bimbo. But well, those are old times... I'd like to have more state oriented activities (I guess some of that is coming for what was said in the last announcements) so let's say that's being worked on. Also get the town halls organised in a separate section of the senate to make them more accesible. That's a little thing. Just an opinion. Having the monthly contests back!!!! Guess that just takes a couple of us to make it. Remi's idea of the "fashion scandal" seems hilarious to me! I like it!

06.01.2016 01:33:02
In Reason we trust *REASONOPIA PRIDE*
ColioHotdog
Level 5
Sex Appeal: 140
Freethinkerland
06.01.2016 03:02:32
ColioHotdog

Okay, so let's outline the Overall list of goals here:

Patch Major BugsAdditional In-Game Features (Games, Recreate art, etc.) New Ideas? (Maybe an app for phones to access your Bimbo and additional advertising to pull in more players once there's more replay value)

06.01.2016 03:02:32
Head Cheerleader, Homecoming Queen, Part-Time Model

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...