Politics 101

Created
Sekae
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 40
Atheista
28.06.2015 19:14:42
Sekae

Listen, HeavenLeighBimbo, if there's one thing I appreciate from you is that you have passion...but it's pointed the wrong way. You have a superiority complex. Please don't talk like you know politics when you're on a site named Bimbolands. Know your place. I also don't like your usage of "sluts" and "whores". This is an entertainment site...want to start actual political debates? Fine. At least know what you're talking about. And your writing is an eyesore. 

28.06.2015 19:14:42
Sekae
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 40
Atheista
28.06.2015 19:25:41
Sekae

On a brighter note, I'm really happy that the U.S. joined the ranks of countries that have legalized gay marriage. There has never been any justifiable reason to keep it illegal, and doing so would be a violation of the American Constitution. Everyone should especially be kissing Justice Kennedy's feet because he's the notorious swing voter, and without his vote, it would've gone the other way.

28.06.2015 19:25:41
Mandi
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 1100
Antitheocra
29.06.2015 04:19:46
Mandi

Sekae wrote:
On a brighter note, I'm really happy that the U.S. joined the ranks of countries that have legalized gay marriage. There has never been any justifiable reason to keep it illegal, and doing so would be a violation of the American Constitution. Everyone should especially be kissing Justice Kennedy's feet because he's the notorious swing voter, and without his vote, it would've gone the other way.
yes, gay marriage being legalized is a great accomplishment for the LGBTQ+ community :) there's still lots of things to be done to make things more fair though, but marriage is a huge thing :) i dont think we should be kissing anyone in specifics feet though, because all of them who voted in favor of gay marriage being legal should be thanked. and the LGBTQ+ community should be congratulated :) 

29.06.2015 04:19:46
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea
SuperGlamorousGirl!!
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54319
Reasonopia
29.06.2015 04:42:51
SuperGlamorousGirl!!

Mandi wrote:
Sekae wrote:
yes, gay marriage being legalized is a great accomplishment for the LGBTQ+ community :) there's still lots of things to be done to make things more fair though, but marriage is a huge thing :) i dont think we should be kissing anyone in specifics feet though, because all of them who voted in favor of gay marriage being legal should be thanked. and the LGBTQ+ community should be congratulated :) 
I saw the headline the other day, and I couldn't believe it! I'm not from America, so I'm not too up-to-date of what goes on there, but I imagined gay marriage had already been acepted before. Here in Argentina the law was sanctioned five years ago. It's still a mostly homofobic society though..

It's a great step for the LGBT community! It really made me happy to know it :)

29.06.2015 04:42:51
In Reason we trust *REASONOPIA PRIDE*
Mandi
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 1100
Antitheocra
29.06.2015 04:47:17
Mandi

I saw the headline the other day, and I couldn't believe it! I'm not from America, so I'm not too up-to-date of what goes on there, but I imagined gay marriage had already been acepted before. Here in Argentina the law was sanctioned five years ago. It's still a mostly homofobic society though..

It's a great step for the LGBT community! It really made me happy to know it :)

yeah it is a surprise that it didnt become legal sooner, but its awesome that it is now :)

29.06.2015 04:47:17
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea
neurazhenschina
Level 7
Sex Appeal: 238
Agnostica
29.06.2015 19:51:15
neurazhenschina

Oh, gay marriage... Just can't pass this by.

I live in Russia and I've never been so ashamed of Russian people... Everybody, everywhere, talks about legalization of gay marriage in all US states and... uh... they say "That's not normal! These people are sick! They are making our kids gay! " and many other awful things.
At the same time.. Ok let's just read another news:
"Putin prolongs food embargo"
"Deputies has thought of many new rules that harm business"
"Ruble is falling again"
"Pension age may be risen to 63 years" (for now it's 60 for men and 55 for women)
Politicians keep repeating that everything is great and Russia has overcame crisis and soon we will be a cool powerful country and blah blah blah. They said that half a year ago, when all prices rised twice(!) in almost a month. (But salaries stayed the same, lol.)
And a lot of people keep believing this outrageous lie.
So what's the main problem here, in Russia? Obviously that's GAY MARRIAGES IN USA! Really, it's the most discussed topic of the last days!

I don't want to live in this country anymore. Take me away from here please.

29.06.2015 19:51:15
We’re all made of light and dust 
Even ghosts, flowers and stars, 
the prison is not the body, the prison is the soul. (Plateau Sigma)
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
29.06.2015 23:41:24
HeavenLeighBimbo

Sekae wrote:
Listen, HeavenLeighBimbo, if there's one thing I appreciate from you is that you have passion...but it's pointed the wrong way. You have a superiority complex. Please don't talk like you know politics when you're on a site named Bimbolands. Know your place. I also don't like your usage of "sluts" and "whores". This is an entertainment site...want to start actual political debates? Fine. At least know what you're talking about. And your writing is an eyesore. 

So I make a point that BimboLands is a political game  and you don't like my politics, so you launch a personal attack on my personality. 
You also just insulted every player who joins this game.

The whores are in government, and your collage teachers who teach this method of debate.  Defame anyone with who you disagree with, with something as petty as a writing style (The comm'a police'.  Bet you thought they were not REAL)
.  Your right,  I am superior to these tactics because I didn't need to de-base your education, or life experience.  In fact I never mentioned you once in any of my posts, till this one.   Your just one of the millions who dislike my lifestyle,  and I find that really funny because I am one of those gay-rights activists, the next posts hail as heros.  You just don't like my method of debating issues and focus only on the protests, against anyone who dares to speak out on a subject.
 My opinion will never match a modern young teen/adult, because I grew up during a different generation that actually did have freedom from oppression and a voice, until every individual with a cause decided that reverse racism, and the fear, of any spoken word deserves to be held in contempt.   Who taught this to an entire generation?
  Ironically my own, with the hippy movement against war, and our support of civil rights.  The result being,  more wars,  and even worse racial relations, than ever before.   A common people once called Americans, are now a nation that is so completely divided,  That most political understanding by young people comes only from the production of protesters, Late-night television comedians. and hate speech by the liberal media whores.  A 10 second sound bite sounds great to the mindless masses.  Better than common sense anyways to children with an attention span that only extends selfishly to  the cause of, "  What's in it for ME."

Here is a  Hint in the game of real Life,  You'll never have all you want the government to give you.  Death will silence me soon enough, and you can then learn what I did, while alive.

The previous post ^  A woman in Russia, is more rational than anything I've seen written by an American in a very long time.  I can appreciate that she has her mind, eyes, and ears open to the world around her. She can even see how censorship in media WORKS, to promote political aims.

Americans have heads buried in I-phones and nothing more.

Towards this end MY Taxes pay for your liberal/racist schools, your food, your medical costs, your housing.    Your thanks is insults and contempt towards those who worked hard for their money, and hurt or oppressed NOBODY to become a success in life. I am First generation American, from Germany.  I never once owned a slave, to earn my money.  My parents were refugees during a War, that they also had no part of, except to face starvation, and death, and indeed many family members were lost due to the fact they were hunted down and murdered fighting for freedom from religious and ethnic persecution as Polish Germans with Jewish community members in the town they sought to protect...... 

I can award you a Darwin award, in critical thinking.  Your parents must be so proud you.  If the destruction of Freedom is the goal,  your doing well, and might be the next president of the world.   When you are successful in being Absolute ruler of the world,  who is going to pay to educate the future children? 
After all, the wealthy in the world are the 'Great Satan' and must be destroyed, in your opinion, because of a superiority complex.  I am wealthy, White and Blond,  so of course I MUST be HATED, in your opinion,  I EARNED my money and education, despite being raised DIRT POOR without Welfare money from the governments you hold so dear for your very existence.  Who is superior?  Me, who had to work for who I am,  or you who was given a chance that you obviously have squandered by holding onto racist ignorance with 'tweets, and social(ist) media....  I NEVER said I was better than anyone else.  YOU DID while taking my money without any complaints and call it your victory over a fellow woman, with children, thus an entire NATION of free people.  (you) Owe your entire existence too the very people  you feel the need to MOCK.

I'll Debate you fairly any day of the week if you really feel armed enough with education in your limited lifetime, and experience.
  Or just do what you DO, and insult people behind their backs because you were taught this only method of self-satisfaction.
 The future of my children and grand-children, and my neighbors are my ONLY CONCERN.  The world NEEDS someone not motivated by 'CAUSES' to fix it.  I'm only doing my part in areas I can have some effect upon.  I'll never change your mind nor even care too. Hate should be left in the past, but I fear that it is the future that you have been taught to hold as an honorable WAR.  Please pick your battles with a little bit of wisdom and not PURE EGO of childish self-importance once you reach ADULTHOOD.  Politics 101 as a title was chosen with care.

29.06.2015 23:41:24
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Bebe92583
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 163803
Antitheocra
30.06.2015 23:41:20
Bebe92583

While I have said little about the current issues in politics and the U.S. Supreme court decisions it's not because I am not aware of the current events au contraire......I am aware of the triumphant parades and and such things going on over the ruling. I just wonder how many have ever truly read the U.S. Constitution? I  fully expect that this ruling will be challenged and possibly overturned since Matrimonial law is clearly a power given over to individual states to decide by the constitution. the "old Guard" in many states in the South tend to be ultra conservative so watch for heated challenges to the gay marriage ruling given the narrow 5-4 victory it received.Personally I live by a live and let live philosophy so I tend to not be biased one way or the other over matrimonial law.I think that domestic affairs of the heart are individual to the couples involved and no one should be denied rights based on gender identity of the couple .TLGBT has long been denied domestic partnership rights and custody issues are horribly one sided even though children in such a union have enjoyed love and quality parenting from both parties these issues were way overdue to be addressed. for example if a lesbian couple had a child in their union and then later split up the birth mother automatically keeps the child thus denying the other parent and the child the quality time and love both are deserving of.Hopefully even if Ultra Conservatives get this decision overturned  they will at the very least protect the children and their rights to both loving parents.

30.06.2015 23:41:20
 Life is too Short ,Live for today, tomorrow may never get here!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
01.07.2015 01:24:28
HeavenLeighBimbo

Bebe92583 wrote:
I am aware of the triumphant parades and and such things going on over the ruling. I just wonder how many have ever truly read the U.S. Constitution? I  fully expect that this ruling will be challenged and possibly overturned since Matrimonial law is clearly a power given over to individual states to decide by the constitution. the "old Guard" in many states in the South tend to be ultra conservative so watch for heated challenges to the gay marriage ruling given the narrow 5-4 victory it received.
This is a very correct assessment of the political situation.  An American doesn't seek a Federal Marriage License because there is NO SUCH THING because there is no power granted the federal government dictating the powers of the states by the very constitution, the federal government is tasked to support as the federal government as outlined in the Constitution.  It is a State marriage license that an engaged couple must obtain before being a legally recognized marriage. Many States will still refuse, and will challenge the ruling of the Supreme Court for many decades to come. The ruling was not based on 'Law' at all.  It was based in politics, and a vocal minority that is blessed by being the new media darling, as the newest story to boost declining readership, of the far left news media outlets.  This is all it really is.  Judicial 'OVER-REACH', and POLITICS based on morality and activism.  SEX sells news feeds and "Likes".

It is a very shallow victory, because the ruling only muddied the waters, because the Supreme Court has no constitutional authority to write law.  In effect it was a meaningless victory to anyone who has read the constitution.  Unless the powers that be, seek to declare America has no separation of powers between the 3 branches of government. Executive, Legislative, and Judicial.  The Judicial branch is meant only to interpret laws made by the Legislative branch of government,  not make new laws as they just did with not only Gay marriage, but also with the Obama Care, calling fines a TAX, which it obviously isn't, but only a punishment for failing too be mandated by government to purchase a service from a 3rd person, 'for profit' independent corporate insurance, which is also in direct conflict of the Constitution as written.  Then the supreme court also wrote laws dictating that States rights are secondary to the Federal branch of government, in cases of Existing Drug laws that many states are also ignoring with 'JUST CAUSE' because it also violates the Constitution concerning the separation of powers.

This seeming, victory for gay marriage is just the first step in a civil war that will change the shape of the American government for the rest of time.  There is no winners, in watching  this complete destruction of the rules of law (IE: the constitution) by the very branch of government meant to interpret law,  not MAKE law.

I can say this, as a gay American, because I'm not self motivated to trample on other people's rights to a fair government and the rule of laws that govern everyone.  There is nothing stopping people from private marriage ceremonies.  Many states already have laws governing the rights of domestic partners, in gay marriages with the same rights as a heterosexual couple.  Gay marriage has been around for a VERY long time, in America already. Some states even have laws concerning 'common-law' marriages where a domestic couple is automatically considered to be married after a term of 3 years, and face possible divorce proceeding in cases of separation, in regards to personal property and children just as if they were legally a married couple.  This is the case in the state I live in, and know the laws extremely well because I read EVERY single 'SUB-SECTION' in all it's tedious legalize language. My state is one of the ultra conservative states that Bebe talks about and even then, it is not a moral issue  but the issue of the children that result from common-law relationships.
 Heterosexual or not.  so I ask,  why does America need 'labels' on people?

If someone saw me on the streets,  they would never imagine I'm kissing a woman during my HOME time.  Obviously I managed too raise decent male children  despite my homosexuality.  I didn't teach my sons to be homosexual, but actually they found women to marry who dresses and act like a prissy'  bimbo's just like me.  However,  I think my situation is the exception, rather than the rule.  My husband was alive during our children's pubescent stage of life.  I could never have raised boys on my OWN.  They saw me as Naked and drunk on drugs as a woman could get.  I gave birth to THEM.  I then proceeded to educate them, and LOVE them without conditions that society deems proper, but is actually very homophobic in the majority.  I don't see my efforts as a failure however.  My sons ADORE me.  How many mothers can say that?
  I pray that every single one of you eventually will.

This ruling by the supreme court is not going to cause a peaceful resolution to what should be a loving union between two people.  It will however, cause the various STATES, to wonder what happened to the executive and legislative branches of government, and the constitution.  States rights, will be the next case to be reckoned with,  and the last time that happened, a war broke out.  The cause is just when the government seeks to become the morality police in an issue that is based only in a bedroom between two consenting adults.
 Are heterosexual couples ready for the government being able to control their reproductive rights? 
The slippery slope has been reached, when you let the government enter into your sex lives with such broad powers to decided your fate, and mine.  I love my partner,  and I certainly don't need the public, nor the government to tell me that I'm in love.  If I did, than perhaps it really isn't love at all, but only a financial motivation, or just pure political pettiness in seeking to end the last vestiges of the freedoms that America has come to expect our lawmakers to uphold. (IE: following the rule of law that the constitution outlines in very clear language.

Read the courts debate from the 2014 term  here. A complicated argument to read, but it brought into context, why I find this courts(2015) ruling to be VERY flawed.  It reads like a silly 3rd rate romance novel.   I did and was totally ashamed that people can bicker about their sex lives, when there is much bigger problems the government should be working on, like:  SECURING our boarders.  Oh that's right.  The federal government is only tasked by the Constitution with protecting the nation from foreign invaders, and entering into treaties, and trade with other nations.  All other duties of a government was left to the various STATES to decide for themselves.  They are not doing that but instead, want to be marriage counselors instead by writing laws telling me I can kiss my girlfriend in public, in front of a priest, or a justice of the peace.  IT is totally meaningless, to the public at large who I kiss, and when.  I never needed a law to tell me that it was OK to love whom I chose.

Where is the OUTRAGE, that some countries STONE to death homosexuals.  Mutilate female genitalia. Honor killings, because a female was caught with a male who was not a family member.  ISIS  loves to throw homosexual males from the roofs of buildings.  They seek to invade  your home town to kill even YOU, because your American or any other number of other nations that don't submit to Sharia Law.  You don't even need to be Christian to deserve death.  Your existence is reason enough if you don't conform to the set virtues of a good Muslim woman in a burka with NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER.

Yet Americans are more worried about a piece of meaningless paper, called a State marriage license. A piece of paper originally only meant to make sure that you were not marrying a child, or a blood relative closer than a third cousin.(Some states differ on this too and some even require blood tests.) Done for the cause of genetics, and to stop child molestation/brides.  Both cause's I can say were needed, in the past and still needed today.  A states marriage license was for official record keeping and a rule of law, that I believe is very just;
 In my opinion.

01.07.2015 01:24:28
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Shirley Von Delft
Level 5
Sex Appeal: 124
Reasonopia
04.07.2015 10:51:37
Shirley Von Delft

My city is the capital city so pretty much everything happens here. I think we're about to have an education reform which was very much needed tbh because the university admissions procedures here are insane and illogical. 

04.07.2015 10:51:37

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...