08.10.2020 02:21:02
<————-sasuke
ladychungus
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 52548
Reasonopia
08.10.2020 02:36:18
ladychungus

(bbjellly is in a graveyard with chungus, who is carrying a backpack and bbjelly does not know what is in it. its all very suspicious... bbjelly is unsure of what to do, so she just follows her anyway)
bbjelly glances around the graveyard. its a brittle october evening. the chilly breeze that picks up smells of wet dirt and leaf decay. it's actually kind of nice. "how much further?"
chungus stops in her step, smiling faintly. "here," she says. "here is good." 
"what's going on?"
chungus is reaching in her backpack and pulls out an ouija board. 
bbjelly rolls her eyes. "that's not funny."
"im not trying to be funny."
"those things are just toys anyway."
"we'll see. sit with me"
bbjelly plops down next to chungus near a gravestone. bbjelly squints and brushes her pale hand against the stone. she can't make out the writing. she suddenly feels terribly lonely. "its getting dark, let's just go."
"i brought a flashlight," chungus is arranging the planchette on the board. "put your hands on this."
bbjelly glances at her friend, sighs, and places her fingers onto the planchette.
"are you moving that?" chungus laughs.
bbjelly starts to feel faint. "i'm not! i'm not, i swear i'm not."
through her darkening vision, bbjelly can make out the planchette pushing around the board. P-L-
"i really dont feel good." bbjelly manages through clenched teeth
"hold on! wait! look what it says!"
bbjelly makes it out, just before the world goes black...
P-L-S-M-E-A-T

08.10.2020 02:36:18
Lil' George Bubblegum
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 28590
Atheista
08.10.2020 02:47:26
Lil' George Bubblegum

Lil

I had to take a few "lessons" at what pastel goth was before creating this look, as most of what I found was based around female presentation. It led me to both to instagram (especifically @snowbunnyem, one of the few consistently pastel goth digital influencers I found) and yami kawaii fashion forums, which, oddly enough, had a lot of pastel goth inspo if you searched correctly. The bat wings and the horns are a partial inspiration from snowbunnyem, in fact!
This look is more of a "casual pastel goth" of sorts. I studied the composition of a few pictures of this kind as it was easier to replicate it here than the more complex ones. Kinda happy with the result :^)
I do admit I wish we had more puffy shorts lol

08.10.2020 02:47:26
shortkinghimbo
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 56932
Atheista
08.10.2020 04:22:09
shortkinghimbo

shortkinghimbo

i love taking walks in graveyards, and my favorite graves are the ones with roses embossed on them. they're such an elegant and meaningful symbol, and even if i don't die prematurely i'd love to have one on mine. because pastel goth is all about conflicting aesthetics working together i feel like the image of a rose in a graveyard captures that idea well. that was my main inspiration behind this look :] thanks for hosting this contest, i can't wait to see all the entries!

08.10.2020 04:22:09
he/him, dni if you're cringe and/or fail
Wistfulbirb
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 23193
Antitheocra
08.10.2020 04:47:40
Wistfulbirb

They love to take walks in graveyards, especially at twilight so they know they will most likely be alone. They go there for the peace and the quiet, sometimes with only the sound of birds to keep them company, they spend most of their time they're doing art, sketching or sometimes even painting with watercolours, they like how they can control the level of colour or life to the painting, that is if they can fit it in their bag, or they will just sit on the ground, there back against the cool gravestone of their late grandmother and talk to her, or simply just read a book. It is her sanctuary. They might look mean at first, or standoffish but if they let you get close to them, you will find that they are a kind and sweet person. 

Thanks for hosting this contest btw, this was a lot of fun!

08.10.2020 04:47:40

Pearl Berry
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 57953
Atheista
08.10.2020 05:54:50
Pearl Berry

Thank you for Inviting me!~<3
Pearl Berry
This is a Magical Pastel Goth version Sailor Moon.

Pastel Goth is a Tokyo Streets Fashion and similarity/opposite to Fairy Kei with the Pastel part of the style with the upside down cross tights, demon horns, high heal boots, a goth cross backpack, lavender choker fishnet crop top with upper crosses, Trece T-shirt that looks like crop top to make it bold, black choker necklace, a silver chain belt, black belt to give it a little edgy style to it, lavender jacket, black headband with spikes, Harajuku nails, some bats for the background, a pastel marble background that looks like cotton candy, a eyeball pet, some pastel purple bun roses, the makeup, lavender purple bang piece, Usagi Sailor Moon Buns, and long ponytails.

08.10.2020 05:54:50

morguegirl
Level 174
Sex Appeal: 4203400
Secville
08.10.2020 08:23:53
morguegirl

morguegirl
i was very into pastel goth when i was 12 years old. pastel goth is as if marceline and princess bubblegum had a child. it's a good mix between two worlds for those who love opposite sides. but i think it's important to emphasize that it has nothing to do with goth (which is a music based subculture). it's more linked to japanese street fashion. people mistake goth for just style and visual but it's deeper than that. an interesting point is that you're goth if you listen to goth music with your heart, you don't need clothes, just that state of mind. so, just as you can't be goth without the music, you can't be pastel goth without the clothes. that's the difference. but there is also a difference between goth and gothic. goth is like i said before, the subculture, but gothic is more related to aesthetics, which is something that came well before the subculture, with medieval architecture and as a subgenre of romantic literature. in short: goth <3 gothic. pastel goth <3 gothic. goth </3 pastel goth. so it would be more appropriate for the creepy cute style to be called "pastel gothic". but to be honest, i don't give a damn if that word has an "ic" or not. i just don't know exactly what to say in most contest descriptions, so i thought it would be cool to write something informative. anyway, my outfit is inspired in something my 12 year old self would like. that's it. thank you so much for the invite <3

08.10.2020 08:23:53
jamie fae
Level 82
Sex Appeal: 429959
Reasonopia
08.10.2020 08:27:28
jamie fae

jamie fae

I just learned of “Pastel Goths” when I was invited to enter this contest. Most of the pictures that I saw make them look to be happy & fun people & that is what I tried to create here. From her pastel pin hair, skirt, flask, shoes & hearts, to fuzzy pastel blue top & stocking, she is a happy party girl.

08.10.2020 08:27:28
Sillinda
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 23428
Antitheocra
08.10.2020 09:08:59
Sillinda

This was actually the first time I heard of "Pastel goth" culture, but I have always liked this kind of aesthetic.
This look is a higher class goth girl trying to find somewhere to fit in. She also enjoys the atention she gets by standing out in the crowd. I tried to encorporate yellow/biege as a pastel colour, because going all pink or all blue just seems too mainstream for a goth. Enjoy my look :)
PS: Glad I found this comp, it was a lot of fun.
Sillinda

08.10.2020 09:08:59
S.

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...