Author
Mawesmazing
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 280353
Atheista
23.02.2019 19:19:39
Pia Margrethe

Pia MargretheMy one thing is earrings. I feel naked without them and have multiple ear piercings. I haven't any made of peacock feathers, but I chose them because I like that they have so many colours and that one is naturally misled by them to see more than there is. They look like eyes. They also serve to remind us that for most species it is the male who must make displays to attract females - they are the non-lethally extracted feathers of the peacock, not the peahen. (Historically, it is true, too, of humankind. Men wore codpieces long before women wore push-up bras and corsets). So peacock feathers remind me of a woman's essential power. That I choose when and with whom I breed. I guess I'm rambling, but I DO like the earings. I hope you do, too.

23.02.2019 19:19:39
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.
Forudsigelse er meget vanskelig, især hvis det handler om fremtiden
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
As regards your life: why make a tragedy of a one act play? - Dan O'Neil
girlygurl14
Level 69
Sex Appeal: 256766
Agnostica
23.02.2019 23:02:02
girlygurl14

girlygurl14

Well this was hard for me but I finally thought of something. Maybe too hard as this statement took longer to complete than the outfit. I mean I like food, exercise, work, tv, my phone, music, money but they’ve all just become necessities or things I want/need. I thought of travel but it only just got reignited and in order to travel more, I need more money. I even thought about changing it but couldn’t think of anything to change it to.

My one thing is ‘time’ as I’m constantly dwelling on the past, anxious about the present and stressing about future. My days revolve around the clock - when to wake up, go to work, eat, workout, sleep and repeat. I hate being late and delaying anything so I need to be early. Whether I like it or not, I am in constant need of time (for sleep and nonexistent romance/a social life) and I wish I was in control of it but realistically, I think I’d be lost without it.

23.02.2019 23:02:02
LadyJ
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18098
Freethinkerland
24.02.2019 05:05:58
LadyJ

LadyJ
My One Thing: Stuffed Animal 
Personally, my ensemble of stuffed animals holds precious memories for me. Each stuffed animal I've acquired has been either obtained during times when I wasn't allowing myself to be stressed over anything and live in the moment or given to me during more positive moments of my life. Some of the stuffed animals in my ensemble include my first ever valentines day gift and an arcade prize from my first sleepover with friends. My stuffed animals also keep me in touch with my inner child, reminding me to not be too serious in life. I keep them on my bed so if I ever have a bad day, I can look at them, be reminded of happier times, and have hope for more in the future. 

24.02.2019 05:05:58
kendoll jenner
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 25748
Antitheocra
24.02.2019 07:17:08
kendoll jenner

kendoll jenner
my one thing: my pink wings.
pink was the colour that was used by the nazis during world war II to classify/identify homosexuals in concentration camps and to this day it is sadly still a colour that many people will "attack" a man for wearing. so for me as a queer person it is important to take back the power of the colour, show respect for the lgbtq+ victims and "spread my wings" (metaphorically speaking).

24.02.2019 07:17:08

Mawesmazing
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 132666
Reasonopia
24.02.2019 12:31:55
Mawesmazing

Contest is now closed! 

Me and Iulja have to add and deliberate the scores. The announcement of the winners will be posted tomorrow. Thank you all once again who participated! :D <3

24.02.2019 12:31:55

Mawesmazing
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 132666
Reasonopia
27.02.2019 10:32:32
Mawesmazing

Hello my lovely and beautiful people!

I have to apologize since the results were posted late. My computer locked me out (I don't know why) and I had to deal with some issues regarding my WiFi. Also, it took me a while to add the scores since there are a lot of you (96 entries) and I have a lot of reading to do. So, I apologize.

But I am seriously overwhelmed by each and every entry and your statements! I am deeply touched and I thank you all once again for joining. I also would like to thank our very own Prime Bimbo Iulja in helping me in the judging. Without her, I would be in a mess. <3

So, here are the Top 10!

1st Place ( 2,500 B$ + 50D ) with a score of 69.5 points goes to LadyLythtis!

2nd Place ( 2,000 B$ + 40D ) with a score of 69 points goes to Jade Fu Ji!

3rd Place ( 1,500 B$ + 30D ) with a score of 68.5 points goes to LillyAnn!

4th Place ( 1,000 B$ + 20D ) with a score of 68.25 points goes to Liyanah!

5th Place ( 500 B$ + 10D ) with a score of 68 points goes to girlygurl14!

6th Place with a score of 67.5 points goes to Anthalaya!

7th Place with a score of 67 points goes to MarieC!

8th Place with a score of 66.5 points goes to Tyetyus!

9th Place with a score of 66 points goes to Viola del Mare!

Last, but not the least, 10th Place with a score of 65.25 points goes to AlexiaBlue!

> The Top 10 will receive 2 Banners (one is the original size banner & this "special" banner), while the rest of you, will receive your Participation banners posted on your own profile (I might post it within this week or next since there are a lot of you).

Congratulations to everyone!

> If you have any comments/suggestions for imporvement, please do tell me about it. I would love to hear from you! Till the next contest :D

27.02.2019 10:32:32

Liyanah
Level 51
Sex Appeal: 104903
Reasonopia
27.02.2019 11:03:22
Liyanah

Thank you both so much for this amazing contest and congratulations to all the other winners :) <3

27.02.2019 11:03:22

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828516
Freethinkerland
27.02.2019 11:57:48
LillyAnn

Maw, banners are BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you for the banners, but especially for yours and Iulja's time and love invested in this contest. I liked the contest theme idea from the start. But honestly, I was hesitant to join it. It was not so easy to open up. In general, I am an open personality, but not so open when it's about sharing painful details, especially not in public. However, other participants and their stories encouraged me to do that. And, I must admit it was releasing experience for me. It sort of helped me to relive the whole thing once again, unravel it and sort it out in my heart, mind and spirit.

I also enjoyed reading others participants' stories and felt connected to them which is very valuable experience for me. I really appreciate a lot all the honesty, openness and involvement of all of you! Some stories were light and fun, while some others touched me deeply. But all of them are valuable and I am glad we shared them.

27.02.2019 11:57:48

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

LaurelinRe
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 75282
Reasonopia
27.02.2019 14:11:45
LaurelinRe

Congratulations to all the winners!! I loved reading everyone's stories, many of them so heartfelt! This was such a great contest Maw <3

27.02.2019 14:11:45
Itsanniebitches
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 23533
Freethinkerland
27.02.2019 16:42:25
Itsanniebitches

Thank you so much for hosting the contest! You posted the results very quicky! My comment to maybe help to improve would be to select a table of “Judges” to vote to the Best bimbos once it is a fashion contest, the outfit should be the most important criteria to select the winners. 

27.02.2019 16:42:25
Relying on the kindness of strangers 
favorite singers: Lana del rey and Billie Eilish.

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...