Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Next Big Bimbo Top Race | S01E02 - Sweet Revenge!

Category
The Runway
Created
Author
Poison Black
viscerae
Level 67
Sex Appeal: 240251
Atheista
03.06.2020 14:14:56
viscerae

"Did I ever talk about my wonderful sponsors on here? No? Then now's the time. You see, I've been taking these hair vitamins and the difference is wild now! My hair has grown this much,"
she says, spinning around to prove her point. "VitaGhoul really works, I'm tellin' ya." She finishes with a signature cackle that can be heard through walls.

"Do you guys have ANY idea how hard it was to get all the ingredients? Well, actually, I took care of that by sending some lesser demons on errands, so it ain't like I know. HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Hey, homicides are off the table here. A lot of the recipes I know call for the flesh or blood of my enemies, so uh... Change of plans. I do wish we weren't making desserts, so I'd have Karen's pasta recipe at the ready."

She groans and takes a swill from the flask she usually carries.

"Now, my cooking might not be stellar but LET'S DO THIS!"

The ingredients for the recipe show up on screen. They don't seem that difficult to acquire. This ghoul is either lazy or gets lost in grocery stores. Or is, perhaps, afraid of them.

//

Infernal celebration cake (serves around 6 ghouls, depending on how hungry they are)

Ingredients:

4 drops of void essence
3 cups of sugar (carbonised)
1 1/2 cups of ashes (any variety)
2 cups Netherworld™ flour
1/2 cup of Netherworld™ baking powder
3 handfuls of mutant strawberries
Edible man-eating flowers (for decoration)
4 harpy eggs
3 cups cyclops milk
T̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶e̶s̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶e̶m̶i̶e̶s̶

//

Oops, wrong recipe. She begin to shout, which is just a little louder than her usual tone of speech. "PRODUCERS! I think I gave you guys the wrong one. Here's what I'm actually cooking this time 'round!"

After showing the producers a piece of paper, a different recipe appears on screen.

//
Swampy Frog Egg Pudding

Ingredients:

5 cups Water

1 teaspoons Vanilla Extract (preferably clear; available at baking supply stores)

1/3 cup White Boba Tapioca Pearls (not instant; other colors may be substituted) *

1/3 cup regular White Tapioca Pearls

1/3 cup regular size Green Tapioca Pearls (if unavailable, white may be used and green food coloring added to the pudding) *

1/3 cup Granulated Sugar (or fine-grain granulated sugar)*
//

"How hard could this possibly be? There's no way I'm messin' up a recipe this simple", the ghoul comments, while cracking her knuckles.

While talking, Lindy Mae appeared to have trouble navigating the kitchen. Finally, she found a pan, a wooden spoon and a cup. She begins by adding the water and vanilla extract to the pan, and boiling it.

"Now, not even my demon friends could find green tapioca pearls, so I'll hafta make do with food coloring. And I'm adding some vodka to the mix, so it's less boring. On top o' that, I gotta take care to not get any hair in the dessert. WHAT? IT'D BE SUCH A WASTE IF I HID IT IN ONE OF THOSE UGLY NETS! When your tresses look this good, it's your obligation as a citizen to show 'em off!"

Unsurprisingly, she overuses the food colouring and the concoction turns an intense shade of green. It's also probably gonna taste bitter without the sugar.

"So, I read you gotta stir these so they don't stick together, and wait until they turn soft. Somethin' like that. Wait, they're starting to stick, this can't be good..."

Looks like our contestant got distracted and forgot to stir while talking. Congrats, Lindy.
She frantically stirred the green goop, which now had a glue-like consistency. In desperation, she added a glass of vodka and another glass of water and watched as the pudding-to-be morphed further into an absolute mess.

"Heh, I should add the sugar now... ", she said, with an obviously forced smile. She then realised that some of her hair had found its way into the pudding mixture.

"Umm... NO ONE SAW THAT!"

After a while, she turned off the stove top and poured the pudding into some small porcelain bowls, to be served.
"All these guys need t' do now is CHILL."

Just as she said that, the fire alarm began to ring. Some of her locks had caught fire without her noticing, which resulted in screaming (from Lindy) and the production team rushing in to deal with the flames.

"Ughhhhh, my precious hair!!"
So much for not using a hair net...

03.06.2020 14:14:56
|| they/he pronouns, please ||

Hayden Lin
Level 45
Sex Appeal: 69762
Freethinkerland
03.06.2020 14:30:41
Hayden Lin

* shrieks of happiness *

--I love desserts! I think you can tell by my sweet perfume and, well, my sweet way of being! Today I'm going to teach you my favorite food for the days when people are bitter with me: brigadeiro. It is very traditional in the country I was living in, Brazil. They make them for birthdays and there are even variations, but the most common is chocolate and I added a little bit of my personality too. For those who enjoy a drink there is an alcoholic version inspired by caiprinha that I can make for the next party. Without further ado, the recipe as I do is here:

* opens her arms like opening a rainbow *

--You will need a medium pan and a stove! There, that's it!
*laughts at the own bad joke*
-- Mix in a pan:
a tablespoon of unsalted butter;a can of condensed milk;two tablespoons of powdered dark chocolate.So far we have the traditional recipe, and well, my special touch comes now: a pinch of powdered cinnamon and a few drops of vanilla essence. Just mix everything over medium heat, stirring constantly so as not to lump and it'll be ready to eat with a spoon when it thickens, but if you are going to make it for birthdays, the point is when it starts to come off the bottom of the pan. Then, to roll the balls, after cooling a little, grease your hand with butter and make small balls and then pass in granulated chocolate. Now, ready! Hope you like it ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

03.06.2020 14:30:41

Bambeano
Level 38
Sex Appeal: 42489
Freethinkerland
03.06.2020 17:47:59
Bambeano

Lindy Mae, we would make quite a team in the kitchen, if they ever made us do this again. And trust me, I'm hoping they don't ever make me cook again.  I can have my whiskey without all of this mess and trouble. 

03.06.2020 17:47:59

Amanda-losia
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270493
Agnostica
03.06.2020 21:13:57
Amanda-losia

Amanda-losia
I decided to stop by my partners office and drop off some delicious desserts for him to enjoy. A batch of delicious cookies that are almost as delicious as me. 
You will need the following ingredients to make this special batch of cookies:
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour1 1/4 teaspoons salt1 teaspoon baking soda1 cup unsalted butter, very soft1 cup white sugar1/2 cup light brown sugar1 large egg2 tablespoons milk1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract2 cups semisweet chocolate chipsI will also give you the baking method since you all asked so nicely:
Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, cream the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until mixture is light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the egg, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk liquids together in small areas around the bowl, then all together to avoid separation. I make sure to mix it well or those cookies aren't going to come out swell.Pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients; stir until flour is thoroughly mixed in. Stir in the chocolate chips. I add the chocolate chips one by one to add that je ne sais quoi to the dish <3 (Yes, I do speak a little bit of french)Transfer dough to a resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate until dough is firm, at least 2 hours. Whilst I wait for the dough, I fix my hair and do my nails. You know you have to look good regardless of the task.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper. I didn't know what parchment paper was so I just skipped that part of the recipe. Fingers crossed. Scoop out rounded tablespoons of dough and place on prepared baking sheet, leaving 4 inches of space between cookies (about 8 per sheet). Bake in preheated oven until cookies are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Slide parchment and cookies onto a cooling rack for a few minutes. Remove parchment and finish cooling the cookies on the rack. I manage to pull all of this off and end up with delicious golden, chocolate chip cookies that can literally make you fall in love with just their smell <3

03.06.2020 21:13:57
A-L 
klaudiusia2910
Level 67
Sex Appeal: 236348
Freethinkerland
03.06.2020 23:12:03
klaudiusia2910

Hi! I love baking! And as I see all these delicious treats you've made I think we should throw a really sweet party :)
klaudiusia2910

I made a vanilla cake!

Ingredients

For the cake

1 cup (226 g) butter1 1/2 cups (300 g) sugar4 eggs1 tablespoon vanilla extract2 3/4 cups (330 g) cake flour2 3/4 teaspoons baking powder1/2 teaspoon salt1 cup (240 ml) whole milk

For the frosting

1 1/2 cups (339 g) butter5 1/2 cups (660 g) confectioners' sugar1 tablespoon vanilla extract1/4 teaspoon salt6 tablespoons heavy creamStep 1: preheat the oven. Lightly grease and flour round cake pans and line the bottom with parchment paper. Oh, and I almost forget prepare all the ingredients for the cake because they combine easily when they are at room temperature ;)

Step 2: cream the butter and sugar together. You know you do it right when it doubles its size in volume.

Step 3: add the eggs and vanilla. Add one egg at time and make sure you beat the batter well.

(cat walks in)

Coco, what are you doin' here? How do you always know when I'm cooking? Oh, don't give me that look! It's not for you! Alright, wait in living room, maybe I'll find something special for you :D So where were we? Yes, step 4 :)

Step 4: add the dry ingredients. Firstly combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Next gently add it to the batter. Set mixer on low speed and gradually pour the milk. Continue to beat the batter.

Step 5: bake the cake. Divide the batter into the two pans. Bake the cake for 20-30 minutes.

Cool the cake layers, make the frosting and frost the cake. Here's recipe for the frosting:In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or a large mixing bowl with a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter on medium-high speed until creamy and pale in color, about 5 minutes.Add half the confectioners’ sugar and beat on low speed just until the sugar has fully moistened, then turn the speed up to medium-high and beat until well incorporated, about 3-5 minutes.Add the remaining confectioners’ sugar and beat on low speed just until the sugar has fully moistened, then turn the speed up to medium-high and beat until well incorporated, about 3-5 minutes.Add the vanilla and salt. Turn the mixer on low speed and slowly add 3 tablespoons of the heavy cream. Turn the mixer up to medium-high and beat until the cream is well incorporated, about 3-5 minutes. (After 2 minutes stop and scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl then continue mixing.)Check the consistency of the frosting and add more cream, 1/2 tablespoon at a time, if needed. The frosting should be soft and spreadable but not so loose that it doesn’t hold its shape. Okay, I have to admit to something. I bought ready-to-use frosting so I didn't make it by my own. Sorry, guys. 
Now I invite everybody to consume my cake. Yes, Coco, you are also invite :) 
  Best Ever Vanilla Bean White Cake Birthday Cake - The Busy Baker

03.06.2020 23:12:03
Crocheting Bimbo
Level 105
Sex Appeal: 905326
Freethinkerland
03.06.2020 23:26:09
Crocheting Bimbo

Crocheting Bimbo Well well well who was the Smartie pants that thought it would be a great idea to put me in the kitchen to try to bake a damn cake?

I can't cook look at this mess just look at the mess on me trying to bake got strands of hair in my mix suits you right who ever gets the slice with hair in it cause I ain't going to look for it.Got to get a drink fast I'll never get  the frosting out of my hair.

Well this is called a depression Era chocolate Mayonaise cake

2 cups sifted flour
2 level tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
4 tbsp Cocoa
1 cup sugar
1cup Mayonaise you can you salad dressing
1 cup COLD water
1tsp Vanilla

1.Grease and flour tube pan or Bundt pan

preheat oven to 350

2.Sift all dry ingrediants together

3.Mix in Mayonaise,water,and vanilla  HAND MIX ONLY and WELL.

4.Pour into pan and bake for 50 minutes. Cake is done when sides pull away from pan and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.

This cake is so moist it doesn't need a frosting but I love it with Peanut butter frosting.

Oh sh*t something is burning DamNNNNNNNNN I left the oven on oh see what you guys have done to me I need a drink I need a drink I need a drink no more cooking challenges PLEASEEEEEEE.

03.06.2020 23:26:09
I will always let the child in me come out to play.

Behind every good Man is a great Woman telling him how to do it.

Favourite Worst Nightmare
Level 287
Sex Appeal: 28942699
Secville
03.06.2020 23:42:33

Ughhhhh I love desserts but I hate kitchens and cooking, this is so not my week! I have to think of something extra simple but delicious!! Oh and aesthetically pleasing!! This has to go on my instagram! I'm not torturing myself for nothing...
So ummm let's make a black ice cream? Goth aesthetic! ❤ Fingers crossed this turns out good!

Okay sooo pour 400g of whipped cream into a bowl and whip it until it's soft and creamy.
After the cream is done, pour 140g of condensed milk and mix it all up.

The ice cream base is done! That was easy enough, phew!
Now add 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of activated charcoal and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the base. Mix everything until it looks smooth.

That's it! This looks nice and it wasn't that hard at all! Oooh I got ice cream mixture all over myself ooops!
Mmmmmm it's delicious tho!
Now I just have to freeze it for 3 hours and I can scoop some ice cream for everyone!

I don't know about you guys, but this looks and tastes amazing! (╹ڡ╹ )

03.06.2020 23:42:33
(✿◡‿◡)
PIXIEEE
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 50235
Freethinkerland
03.06.2020 23:50:52
PIXIEEE

Did anyone just say Dessert? Oh, yeaaah! This sweet girl will cook some really tasty-sweet cake for you today! What cake? ... Well it's a recipe that my grandma taught me when I was a little girl and.. trust me.. it's the tastiest thing you will ever eat! Burnt sugar caramel cake.  No, I wasn't kidding when I used the word sweet.

Oh, I almost forgot.. Artemis and Luna can't stay away from the kitchen each time I cook something so this cute kitties will be my second special guests today. ♥ Let this challenge begin! 

Ok, so let's see what we need for this recipe

*INGREDIENTS DISPLAYED ON SCREEN*

Burnt Sugar Syrup

1 cup (200g) granulated sugar3/4 cup (180ml) boiling water

Cake

2 and 1/2 cups (250g) sifted cake flour* spoon&leveled2 teaspoons baking powder1/2 teaspoon baking soda1 teaspoon salt3/4 cup (1.5 sticks; 170g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature1 cup (200g) granulated sugar1/2 cup (120ml) cooled burnt sugar syrup4 egg whites, at room temperature1/2 cup (120g) sour cream, at room temperature2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract1/2 cup (120ml) whole milk, at room temperature

Burnt Sugar Frosting

1 cup (2 sticks; 230g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature4 cups (480g) confectioners’ sugar1/2 cup (120ml) cooled burnt sugar syrup1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract2 Tablespoons (30ml) whole milk or heavy cream1/4 teaspoon salt

Ok so let's see what we need to do first. 
ohwowowow, wait.. Cameraman you're filming me from my best angle I hope so! 
I am kidding, all of my angles are the best hahaha (bad joke)
*winking at camera*

Now we can really start.. what was I saying? 

Oh yeah, first step: 
 -For the burnt sugar syrup, place sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook until the sugar has completely melted and is amber brown, about 8-10 minutes. Turn the heat to low and very carefully slowly drizzle in the boiling water. After all of the boiling water is stirred in,turn off the heat and let it cool completely. Everyone is following? 

Great, now preheat oven to 350°F (177°C); Meanwhile whisk the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together and set aside. Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the butter and sugar together on high speed until creamed, about 2 minutes. Pour in 1/2 cup of the cooled burnt sugar syrup. Beat until combined and also beat in the egg whites, sour cream, and vanilla extract. With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients just until combined. With the mixer still running on low, slowly pour in the milk until combined.

Bake for 23-25 minutes or until the cakes are baked through. As a result of the burnt sugar syrup cooking inside the cake batter, the cakes brown nicely on top and on the sides. As the cakes cool, I suggest making the salted caramel. If you don't know how to make it, check my Instagram Highlights and and don't forget to follow me of course
*smiles at the camera*

Make the frosting: In a large bowl beat the butter on medium speed until creamy, about 1-2 minutes. Add confectioners’ sugar, remaining 1/2 cup of cooled.burnt sugar syrup, vanilla extract, milk/cream, and salt. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds and slowly increase the speed.

Assemble and frost: First, using a large serrated knife or cake leveler, slice a thin layer off the tops of the cakes to create a flat surface. Place 1 cake layer on your cake stand or serving plate. Using a large icing spatula, evenly cover the top with frosting. Drizzle 1/4 cup of salted caramel on top of the frosting. Top with 2nd cake layer. Refrigerate the cake for at least 30-45 minutes before finishing the frosting and garnish.  After chilling in the refrigerator, spread the remaining frosting all over the top and sides.

That's it! Complicated? Well.. you asked for a real Chef, right? This is my masterpiece! 

It is really beautiful, right? 

*Pixieee turns to the camera, fix her hair and take a cute camera shot*

I guess this is it. I hope you enjoyed my today's Cooking Show. ♥
*Luna & Artemis jump on the kitchen counter*

*NOM NOM NOM * (Background sounds)

Aghhh, nooo! My cats are eating my masterpieceeee!!! Stoppp! 

Well.. I guess if my cats like this, it is safe for human too, maybe? 
Ah..
*sigh*

*AAAAND CUT*

03.06.2020 23:50:52
viscerae
Level 67
Sex Appeal: 240251
Atheista
04.06.2020 00:57:40
viscerae

"Both of us, at the same time? Heh, we'd trash the place real good, for sure! I pity the producers if another cooking challenge happens."

Bambeano
wrote:
Lindy Mae, we would make quite a team in the kitchen, if they ever made us do this again. And trust me, I'm hoping they don't ever make me cook again.  I can have my whiskey without all of this mess and trouble. 

04.06.2020 00:57:40
|| they/he pronouns, please ||

PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936143
Reasonopia
04.06.2020 18:28:40
PlushKlavier

"Heeeyy giiirls~! I may not be in the game anymore but I'm still IN it, if you like, know what I mean~ Lunar and Poison are totally awesome and let me announce the winner of this challenge! I like, even dressed up totally fancy for this! Now let's just get to the winner because I always like, haaaate waiting for the good part~

There were soooo many tasty recipes I totally tried to make myself (some of them like, nearly didn't have enough alcohol in the recipe thooough), and like, my absolute favorite dessert is the one with the most alcohol in it, so the winner of this challenge is totally Jade!

Congratulations girl! You soooo deserve that win! Even if you totally failed at making that cake I just LOOOVED your spirit, I love me a good cooking show that has like, something actually interesting going on~ We totally need to party together! There were like, soooo many other entries I loved as well, but your entry was totally the most energetic one~

Now that that is out of the way, I'm going back to like, planning this totally super amazing party for everyone~"

04.06.2020 18:28:40

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...