TokiKonoe
Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10733643
Freethinkerland
03.03.2021 04:51:33
Blecky89

Thank you for the explanation and reasons behind the idea LillyAnn ^_^
For masive copying I think that it would be enough to just remove the instant bay option. That you actually nedeed to write down the name of an item and go to shop. This way is easy to copy/wear a few things from outfit but really time  comsuming to copy a huge part of an outfit.
Im sulking because my favorite pastime here was looking how the other players layer - some of them layer they're clothes so marvelous that it's actually like more than an art. 

03.03.2021 04:51:33

Zoeeeee<3
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51928
Atheista
03.03.2021 08:32:27
Zoeeeee<3

Cunning Linguist wrote:
Betty Byler wrote:
And now it also costs 10 diamonds to ask a girl what she's wearing. (See outfit items list). Thanks for that.
I noticed that too....shady af. Thats so greedy of them. Why should that be something that requires payment? 
Like....i get that they want us to spend real money on the game. But the way to do that is by running the game well & giving ppl reasons to buy a senatorship! Not just charging us for features that had been free for years.
yeaaah j have a feeling it was because a few of us were copying outfits out of retaliation...sorry yall </3

03.03.2021 08:32:27
dont send me loves or friend requests my heart is for brian molko only
Queerla
Level 117
Sex Appeal: 1272787
Atheista
03.03.2021 15:14:52
Queerla

Would team bimbo be open to considering turning off this feature after pbfc entries are done, and turning it on at pbfc entry time? I am with zoeeeee<3, one of my favorite pastimes here is seeing how players layer to achieve their loks, especially for outfits I would never in a million years think to make, but ten diamonds is a lot, even for folks who are doing everything possible to win them. 

03.03.2021 15:14:52
***fat queer cripness intensifies***
Share the fat pride and liberation here: https://bimbo.land/forum/show-me-your-boombos/t4278
Disability/Mad/Deaf/Crip pride here: https://bimbo.land/forum/disabled-people-are-hot-show-me-your-disabled-bimbo-lewks/t5057
craigslist-stripper
Level 163
Sex Appeal: 3447242
Agnostica
03.03.2021 19:29:49
craigslist-stripper

Blecky89 wrote:
For masive copying I think that it would be enough to just remove the instant bay option. That you actually nedeed to write down the name of an item and go to shop. This way is easy to copy/wear a few things from outfit but really time  comsuming to copy a huge part of an outfit.
Im sulking because my favorite pastime here was looking how the other players layer - some of them layer they're clothes so marvelous that it's actually like more than an art. 
i agree that taking away the "instant buy" option when viewing an outfit would be better than making people pay to see the items. that way its time consuming for someone who wants to buy each individual item and copy a whole outfit, but people who just want to see the items & layering are still free to do so. especially since we all agree that 10 diamonds wont stop people who really want to copy a look anyway, in fact its still pretty easy for them to do so. making them search and purchase 20 individual items in the shop is much harder

03.03.2021 19:29:49

Margeaux
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4710
Agnostica
05.03.2021 02:54:05
Margeaux

Ok I was wondering what was going on and why I couldnt view outfit or hairstyles w/out payment. I thought something had happened where I reached a view limit or something,lol.  I hope something else can be come up w/ so that there isnt anything to pay. Its nice to be able to quickly view a piece that looks good that you hadnt noticed before. & try it out for yourself w/ other  outfit ideas. Its crazy to think that w/so many choices that ppl would want to copy an outfit full on w/out trying to figure their own taste beforehand.

05.03.2021 02:54:05
Tomato
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 36636
Atheista
05.03.2021 23:46:14
Tomato

10 diamonds really isn't a lot for someone who's going to copy someone else's entire outfit. They just pay the price in diamonds, buy every clothing item from the list and that's it, it's that simple. Therefore I agree that we should remove the buy on the spot option. I personally don't believe this is the solution to the copying problem. Like I said, it's not hard for someone who's copying the whole look, but what about the rest of us who are interested in like one piece of clothing? Idk about you, but it's not that easy for me to just message someone randomly like that. I'd feel too awkward to ask someone about their outfit and it would end up really expensive paying to see one person's shoes, another person's lipstick, and another's necklace for example. These are just my thoughts, it's not my intention to anger anyone. I'm just hoping something else can be done about this issue instead.

05.03.2021 23:46:14

GracieTartaro
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2656
Freethinkerland
13.03.2021 22:00:05
GracieTartaro

Yess sometimes I just want to see what tattoo or jewelry is peaking out, too. I love seeing how everyone adds these special and personal details to their bimbos moreso than any intention to copy anyone. We all put a lot of thought into our styling and it seems cruel to make people pay to see it.

craigslist-stripper wrote:
Blecky89 wrote:
i agree that taking away the "instant buy" option when viewing an outfit would be better than making people pay to see the items. that way its time consuming for someone who wants to buy each individual item and copy a whole outfit, but people who just want to see the items & layering are still free to do so. especially since we all agree that 10 diamonds wont stop people who really want to copy a look anyway, in fact its still pretty easy for them to do so. making them search and purchase 20 individual items in the shop is much harder

13.03.2021 22:00:05
xodaiisy
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 3400
Reasonopia
16.05.2022 15:02:59
xodaiisy

Love this!

16.05.2022 15:02:59
Bimbl6
Level 90
Sex Appeal: 567417
Secville
28.05.2022 20:13:20
Bimbl6

Glad to see I'm not the only one a bit baffled by the pay to see the parts of the fit. It does make sense to see it as a way to avoid copying an overall look but gets annoying when I'm interested in just one part of a look. 

28.05.2022 20:13:20
Killer Queen has already touched this signature

bethy1232
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5870
Atheista
07.06.2022 18:44:54
bethy1232

Finally politicians that do stuff

07.06.2022 18:44:54

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...