Author
KiranaVi
Lolita-Lover
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 15009
Atheista
10.05.2019 03:11:44
Lolita-Lover

I'm absolutely appalled at HLB's comments in this thread. HLB, you can advocate for a site feature without being rude, hateful or out of touch (or typing things really weird, but that's none of my business). This wasn't the time or place to push your ideas, and nobody else here agrees with you. KiranaVi, I'm so sorry that you and your family went through that. I would love to see this aspect of the game be changed as it's really not even on brand with the game. A player isn't 'born' when they start the game, they are an immigrant who moves in to Bimboland. It would make much more sense for when you leave the game, it to be called emigrating out, or becoming an expat, like KiranaVi suggested! Saying they died just doesn't even make sense.

10.05.2019 03:11:44
Starbuck
Level 63
Sex Appeal: 199431
Atheista
10.05.2019 14:01:17
Starbuck

My brother took his own life, and I too am appalled by the language used for players who delete their accounts. If another term can be used that will not upset people, why should we continue to use the upsetting term? It is insensitive to the players, who are the reason this game is here. I cannot imagine why anyone would lack such compassion as to want to keep an easily replaceable term that several people have identified as hurtful.

10.05.2019 14:01:17

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2544858
Freethinkerland
10.05.2019 15:45:25
KirstyD8

And this is why someone did not become SM.

Nobody wants your negativety and insensitiity. i don't usually reply when you jump in with your shit and your rants but i am so disgusted. It does not matter that this is a game and you think we should find humor in bimbo suicide because this is a game. Did you ever think people might want to be apart of this game to get away from real life? No, because you think you are always right, well guess what from what i have seen nobody agrees with you. This is not the same game form when you was PB we have opinions and when we want change we fight for it like we have already done this year.
What i find humorous is that you think your funny and a know it all.

The word is not sensitive to "someone" as there seems to be a consensus on it not just one person.

This girl just said how she has been through this with a familly member and your response is she is wrapped in bubble wrap. KiranaVi just ignore her stupidity everyone else does. I am sorry you have to deal with her appalling behaviour.
Iulja said they are going to change it so why dont we make it happen now.

So why don't you do us all a favour and hold your breath away from this topic. I think we all would like mature people playing this game and most of us are but you are not one of them.

You are the Fuck'tard fool with your comments.

Signed
KirstyD8, Bimbo citizen, [Tired of your bullshit]

10.05.2019 15:45:25
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
I DO NOT wish to converse with previous banned account users that includes the MOJ. I will not have it forced on me. He was informed of this before MOJ role. Respect my stance on the issue!
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775403
Freethinkerland
10.05.2019 20:49:51
Cum_Dumpster

I've seen this debate before, and still nothing has come of it, because as HLB said, it does take a lot of work, and the developers backstage have to actually consider it a priority to change, which as far as I am aware, they don't.
That being said, I would advocate a more straightforward name change as well(delete account) for the specific reason that we are a website with a wide international user base. Many bimbo's and himbo's here know English as a second language, while others use machine translations. When they look for a way to delete their account, regardless of the reason, these users may not connect the dots and associate suicide with account deletion. That's not their fault, but I figure it would cut down on questions posted in the forum or to the mods about "how do I delete my account?" and so on.

10.05.2019 20:49:51
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25261529
Antitheocra
10.05.2019 21:33:59
Sandi Lut

I don't know a whole lot about programming but I know enough that it cannot be that hard to simply change the description. So saying it is difficult just isn't true. It is not like they have to rewrite all the codes for that. It is just changing the description. Yes it may take some work to find it, but that is all.

10.05.2019 21:33:59
Happiness is inside yourself

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828556
Freethinkerland
11.05.2019 00:43:13
LillyAnn

That's true, renaming the button shouldn't be a big deal. It's not even the button, it's more similar to that when we write someones name in forum and add the link to the name so the name becomes clickable. So in this situation, all the script behind 'commit bimbo suicide' stays the same, it's just about changing the clickable title.

I am very surprised HLB hasn't yet proclaimed herself in 'Master of the universe' til now! After all everyone is master of his own universe (when high enough)...

Anyway, this discussion went too far. I am very negatively surprised that someone who wants to become PB again speak with fellow player in such manner. In the time before and shortly after April SM elections this same person used to leave sweet comments on others players profiles, and now speaks with new player in this way. If it was a long term plan and tactic for winning next SM election and then next PB election, then this step was huge mistake HLB. After this adventure your chances for being PB again are running down, rapidly! It's not everything about you, Bimboland is not your personal playground. Don't fool yourself that people easily forget issues like this. It just went too far... instead of explaining what does bimbo suicide mean, that the message was generic and referred to the in-game affairs you are attacking someone for sensitivity, who in the first place only asked what is really going on and why she received such message. It tells that in the first place you didn't really read the question or that you use every possible chance to draw attention, even in a negative way.

I used to think that certain portion of your comments and involvement here are for entertainment purpose only, like shaking and stirring things up when it's quiet. But this made me change my opinion and this definitely has crossed the line of good taste, entertainment and even sanity.  

Signed,
Lucifuge Rofocale, the Prime Minister of Hell
[not retired, not yet!]

11.05.2019 00:43:13

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695433
Freethinkerland
11.05.2019 03:20:19
HeavenLeighBimbo

Just love the "instant-gratification-culture".   Oh it's better than popcorn and fireworks, and a cold ale.......
   seriously   A WORD, has brought everyone to tears   !!!!!   OMG   
The sky is falling and the pole's are shifting and the Ice-age is NOW...............

Foolishness, is nothing NEW.   People have been killing themselves since the dawn of time....... 
          Believe it or not,  it is a loser's way out of life..... as much as you want to honor the dead....   
Ask yourself this:
   How much did they love you to Kill themselves?
   I have been 'touched' by suicide too...      Your not alone....     I just don't take it personally......   some people are just weak, in soul and spirit and  feel hopeless.   I get it..... 
but  why anyone would hate on a 'word' is just 'silly' to me......

11.05.2019 03:20:19
Image result for winter wonderland banner
QueenShebaVIII
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27519
Atheista
11.05.2019 04:02:55
QueenShebaVIII

How one goes from talking about the word used for account deletion on a website to talking about real people who have committed suicide in this way and how much they 'love' the people who are left behind... I do not even know. Seriously, who else here has such little grasp on what is a website thing that doesn't matter and what is real life? Suggesting to change something you helped name on a website is SO offensive and ridiculous but THIS^ is acceptable?

I have not reported anything in my time on this website yet but it's just so vile and needless...

11.05.2019 04:02:55
Debate me please! <3
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828556
Freethinkerland
11.05.2019 04:44:22
LillyAnn

OMG, it has nothing to do with instant gratification. Instant gratification of what? Toward whom?

It's not even about the word, but the attitude you are showing off. People are different, have different experiences, and experience the same things in a different way. It's not that hard to comprehend it. At least, just give it a try to consider someone's else opinion.

Yeah, we all know the world is cruel, life is cruel, many things suck, it was that way and will be. But why being cruel to someone for no reason who just asked something? It just doesn't make any sense, especially for the grown up people, in game or in real life. You just expressed the attitude of neglected elementary school bully who pretends to be tough and insensitive while deeply inside is very sad actually. So think about it, what or who is shaking your cage?

What is that from your real life that made you to run from your own reality into the virtual life to vent own dissatisfaction to someone totally random?

11.05.2019 04:44:22

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

railophone
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 204309
Freethinkerland
11.05.2019 05:16:43
railophone

Did someone hurt you in the past, HLB? Did you have a frontal head injury? Because it's genuinely incredible that you can continue to show no empathy whatsoever in this situation. Truly magnificent. 

Suicidality is not weakness of mind or spirit. It is not foolishness or being a loser. It is not a lack of love. It's a treatable part of many different medical conditions. It literally has its own clinical treatment guidelines - the link down below, if you want to read all 140 pages of it.
Practice Guideline for the Assessment and Treatment of Patients with Suicidal Behaviors
So are you gonna tell a soldier with PTSD to not take his combat experience so seriously? Tell a diabetic to just get over their insulin resistance? You gonna sit back and sip a cold ale while calling cancer patients who choose palliative care over chemo fools? No. Because those are medical conditions. And so are the mental illnesses that lead a person to choose suicide over life. 

None of your arguments in this thread have made any sense or have raised valid points. You're just mocking others and throwing around dumb metaphors about bubble wrap because somebody gave you a little boo-boo about your opinion. You're not a child, so stop acting like one.

11.05.2019 05:16:43
You can't keep doing shitty things and then feel bad about yourself like that makes it okay. You need to be better. -S3E10 Bojack Horseman

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...