Author
SweetasNuts
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18149
Atheista
28.11.2016 16:00:56
SweetasNuts

I find your attitude to be typical of a deadbeat bimbo who just wants to blame society and big government for her own bimbo failings. How about you get off your bimbo ass and make something of your own bimbo life instead of blaming others? 

What have you done to help Bimboland grow? tell me one thing

Mindy
wrote:
You can shove your what have you done for the government up your arse...because people have left numerous ideas for the government only to see the leader abandon this place for months all while doing little to actually foster growth by responding to ideas. Personally I find owners who go a awol and don't respond to their customers pathetic and understand why things have went south in the past Maybe try listening to end users and giving them what they want instead of what you want...customer is always wrong to you though I guess What is holding people back you ask...again...sad sack ownership history and only a complete moron would pay anything towards a site that is unresponsive to change, full of glitches and has MIA staff for months on end...so what is stopping g people...udiodic implementation And before you call people lazy look in the mirror deadbeat

28.11.2016 16:00:56
If you independently choose to register and spend your time on a Bimbo roleplay site  AND THEN subsequently claim to be morally outraged about some of the roleplay content in Bimboland then we should be very suspicious of your opinion and motivations.

You enjoy roleplaying with your own Bimbo so let us also enjoy roleplaying with our own Bimboland nation.

Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
28.11.2016 17:06:57
Mindy

I don't blame society I blame you....all you...a deadbeat who ignores end users and leaves their product in a free for all state and blames everyone but himself for the state it was in. I have provided several thoughts AND offered my diverse programing experience but got no response. I even offered to loan out a few solid programmers for free for a couple of weeks on my dime to help clear up some problems...again...no response. I offered to integrate 3d rendering myself...again gain no response. I proposed a revenue model that would promote growth and more participation from men...again no response So what have I tried doing...lots...but a horrible owner doesn't even take the time to respond. That is a lot of free top shelf assistance from people with amazing backgrounds...of which I outlined in correspondence...that was never even responded to. In summary...you want action but are too sad sack to enable anyone and have proven your customers are an afterthought

28.11.2016 17:06:57
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Atheista
28.11.2016 19:29:56
SweetasNuts

This is a bit far fetched. Offering these things is one thing but actually following through? Can you meet to discuss? Skype? Or are these hollow offerings? 

And if you really cared why did you not win the election? If you win the election then you have my and Miss Bimbos ear. Dont you realise that? The Prime Bimbo is the leader of all free bimbos. If you want real change then you should go for that first. What stopped you? Why have you not gone down the democratic route to help your bimbo nation?

Mindy
wrote:
I don't blame society I blame you....all you...a deadbeat who ignores end users and leaves their product in a free for all state and blames everyone but himself for the state it was in. I have provided several thoughts AND offered my diverse programing experience but got no response. I even offered to loan out a few solid programmers for free for a couple of weeks on my dime to help clear up some problems...again...no response. I offered to integrate 3d rendering myself...again gain no response. I proposed a revenue model that would promote growth and more participation from men...again no response So what have I tried doing...lots...but a horrible owner doesn't even take the time to respond. That is a lot of free top shelf assistance from people with amazing backgrounds...of which I outlined in correspondence...that was never even responded to. In summary...you want action but are too sad sack to enable anyone and have proven your customers are an afterthought

28.11.2016 19:29:56
If you independently choose to register and spend your time on a Bimbo roleplay site  AND THEN subsequently claim to be morally outraged about some of the roleplay content in Bimboland then we should be very suspicious of your opinion and motivations.

You enjoy roleplaying with your own Bimbo so let us also enjoy roleplaying with our own Bimboland nation.

SweetasNuts
Level 29
Atheista
28.11.2016 19:30:35
SweetasNuts

I put it to you that you are more talk than action. Just like a lot of our bimbo citizens

28.11.2016 19:30:35

SweetasNuts
Level 29
Atheista
28.11.2016 19:41:18
SweetasNuts

Ways you can help: 

a) diplomatic - promote bimboland on the other great internet empires of twitterland and facebookland. change your profiles to bimbo land
b) financial - support your nation by becoming a senator
c) governance - becoming prime bimbo, standing for election

these are just a few ideas Mindy. how many did you implement? how else can you help? 

28.11.2016 19:41:18

Aesthetic
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 5109
Agnostica
28.11.2016 20:35:13
Aesthetic

I don't know if SweetasNuts' "speeches" are motivational OR just confirms that this site has crashed and is now burning...Yeah I've been inactive since the beginning because of life and I have little to no free time (one of those lazy bimbos who sits on thier ass and moans all day). BUT tell me SweetasNuts or owner or whoever, what can I myself or any other regular citizen you call a lazy dead beat bimbo do to make a difference. There is a thread thats full of posts of people pitching ideas to the point where I don't post on it because everything I can think of has already been pitched. But of course all these lazy bimbos who voice ideas for the site aren't worth the time to you. If you're going to tell me to join the Senate, then give me a good reason why I should and what difference it would make for me to throw money at you. Other than I'm a lazy deadbeat who moans all day about the site, but won't change your site for you.

Right now all I read are several of your posts saying how much we all suck because we're too lazy to change bimbo land. Yet, I see post after post of different people pitching ideas that never become reality. Maybe just maybe if you or whoever is in charge with coding this site actually used the ideas that have been pitched. Maybe it'll make bimbos like me not suck so much to you.

Of course if this is a way to get people to talk, it worked, but anyone new who sees this thread will probably think this sites not going to make it. This thread honestly makes you look worse than all of us lazy bimbos you hate so much, but I assume at this point you give no f*cks

28.11.2016 20:35:13
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Atheista
28.11.2016 21:09:08
SweetasNuts

Throw money at me? You mean throw money at your own nation? you do realise that 50% of the revenues goes to your own Prime Bimbo ie HLB? The rest goes to the infastructure of our great nation. So how is that throwing money at me? Where is your patriotism? Where is your basic knowledge of how this great bimbo nation works? You have shown an ignorance of the very nation that is your homeland.

So what have you done for your country? pray tell me.............

Aesthetic
wrote:
I don't know if SweetasNuts' "speeches" are motivational OR just confirms that this site has crashed and is now burning...Yeah I've been inactive since the beginning because of life and I have little to no free time (one of those lazy bimbos who sits on thier ass and moans all day). BUT tell me SweetasNuts or owner or whoever, what can I myself or any other regular citizen you call a lazy dead beat bimbo do to make a difference. There is a thread thats full of posts of people pitching ideas to the point where I don't post on it because everything I can think of has already been pitched. But of course all these lazy bimbos who voice ideas for the site aren't worth the time to you. If you're going to tell me to join the Senate, then give me a good reason why I should and what difference it would make for me to throw money at you. Other than I'm a lazy deadbeat who moans all day about the site, but won't change your site for you.

Right now all I read are several of your posts saying how much we all suck because we're too lazy to change bimbo land. Yet, I see post after post of different people pitching ideas that never become reality. Maybe just maybe if you or whoever is in charge with coding this site actually used the ideas that have been pitched. Maybe it'll make bimbos like me not suck so much to you.

Of course if this is a way to get people to talk, it worked, but anyone new who sees this thread will probably think this sites not going to make it. This thread honestly makes you look worse than all of us lazy bimbos you hate so much, but I assume at this point you give no f*cks

28.11.2016 21:09:08

Aesthetic
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 5109
Agnostica
28.11.2016 22:58:31
Aesthetic

Well its nice to know a tiny sliver of my long winded reply was answered. BUT honestly all I was getting at was what can I do to make "our great nation", as you call it, not the train wreck that it looks like its become. I mean obviously you don't want ideas from the citizen of this nation who you basically see as the lazy bimbos. I assume money is the most important problem hence why you only addressed that portion of my comment.I probably will throw money at "our great nation"/prime bimbo later down the road.

Instead of attacking people who dare to answer you, why don't you market this nation on its official dead twitter and dead facebook accounts? Maybe just maybe building a following from the official social media sites can make a difference. I mean sure I tell my friends and family about this site, but we're not little kids anymore. There is very little free time. Yeah I admitted earlier that I've done NOTHING which is why I ask again what can I do. BUT if I'm just going to get the answer of a politician, which is no answer at all just words that basically say I'm dumber than a box of rocks. Then I'll continue to silently watch this whole site burn and collapse on itself while throwing money at the fire.

I did enjoy Miss Bimbo as a child which is why I came back. I have very little time so yeah I've contributed nothing, but some money here and there. Its sad to see the remake become this way, which reason why I decided to jump into this messed up pit that is called a thread.

SweetasNuts
wrote:

Throw money at me? You mean throw money at your own nation? you do realise that 50% of the revenues goes to your own Prime Bimbo ie HLB? The rest goes to the infastructure of our great nation. So how is that throwing money at me? Where is your patriotism? Where is your basic knowledge of how this great bimbo nation works? You have shown an ignorance of the very nation that is your homeland.

Aesthetic
wrote:

28.11.2016 22:58:31
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
29.11.2016 00:07:09
Mindy

SweetasNuts wrote:

This is a bit far fetched. Offering these things is one thing but actually following through? Can you meet to discuss? Skype? Or are these hollow offerings? 

And if you really cared why did you not win the election? If you win the election then you have my and Miss Bimbos ear. Dont you realise that? The Prime Bimbo is the leader of all free bimbos. If you want real change then you should go for that first. What stopped you? Why have you not gone down the democratic route to help your bimbo nation?

SweetasNuts wrote:
I put it to you that you are more talk than action. Just like a lot of our bimbo citizens

Not only did I give my contact info but that of my PA and a time-line that I was actually in the UK...so you have proven that not only are you deadbeat enough not to respond...you are deadbeat enough not to even read it.  That information was obviously accompanied with the aforementioned information on said programmers that were on the table via a subsidiary.  Funny thing is that I touched very lightly on this in the forum...but of course you would not know that because you are a deadbeat.  You speak of all talk and no action...yet you are the one that didn't even read it....and you are the one that went MIA and left this place for dead and even when you were around did minimal to actually address the concerns people brought forward.  Why would I do this all though?  I have my reasons and tossing <20k in wages at something on an idea is not a big deal to me...maybe it is to you...but I am willing to invest in longer term plans and I have the ability to do it.

Why would I not run for Prime Bimbo..well...I have already spoken on that multiple times in the forums...but of course a deadbeat would be totally unaware of that now wouldn't they?
- I am a busy person and would not give it the attention it needs...kinda like you except I am not a proprietor 
- I have stated multiple times that this is a horrific revenue model and that cash could be WAY WAY increased by adjusting it...and yes...I laid that out.  HLB saw some glimpses of that as well.
- I have stated multiple times that the ask for a membership is ridiculous....more than netflix?  Really?  I mean I wouldn't notice the displacement of that cash every month but I still wouldn't put it into this site as is...that is just silly
- minor detail...I would not want the money and it is a taxable earning...but there are ways around that by simply not accepting pay

Why would I not run to be a senator...see above (except that I probably would be able to squeeze time in for that here and there) plus the added facts that it was not possible for some time plus the fact that senators AND HLB stated that ownership was uncooperative and even more so of late would not even respond to contact attempts...you know...deadbeat and all

You talk about making a society and asking people to chip in all while being a condescending prick...I am sure that will work well for you...kudos

29.11.2016 00:07:09
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Atheista
29.11.2016 10:41:06
SweetasNuts

For me you seem to abstain yourself from any responsibility in founding this nation? You are an early adopter. Like me. You are here at the start and should be focused on doing all you can to make this the worlds first internet republic. Why cant it become the worlds first genuine democracy? 

The internet has disrupted everything - so why not the united nations? 

Why dont you take  a hold of the twitter or facebook accounts? Instead of expecting miss bimbo to do everything. Shes very busy. 

Aesthetic
wrote:
Well its nice to know a tiny sliver of my long winded reply was answered. BUT honestly all I was getting at was what can I do to make "our great nation", as you call it, not the train wreck that it looks like its become. I mean obviously you don't want ideas from the citizen of this nation who you basically see as the lazy bimbos. I assume money is the most important problem hence why you only addressed that portion of my comment.I probably will throw money at "our great nation"/prime bimbo later down the road.

Instead of attacking people who dare to answer you, why don't you market this nation on its official dead twitter and dead facebook accounts? Maybe just maybe building a following from the official social media sites can make a difference. I mean sure I tell my friends and family about this site, but we're not little kids anymore. There is very little free time. Yeah I admitted earlier that I've done NOTHING which is why I ask again what can I do. BUT if I'm just going to get the answer of a politician, which is no answer at all just words that basically say I'm dumber than a box of rocks. Then I'll continue to silently watch this whole site burn and collapse on itself while throwing money at the fire.

I did enjoy Miss Bimbo as a child which is why I came back. I have very little time so yeah I've contributed nothing, but some money here and there. Its sad to see the remake become this way, which reason why I decided to jump into this messed up pit that is called a thread.

SweetasNuts
wrote:

Aesthetic
wrote:

29.11.2016 10:41:06

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...