miss bimbo cringe

Created
craigslist-stripper
Level 163
Sex Appeal: 3456673
Agnostica
11.02.2020 06:01:50
craigslist-stripper

hello fellow bimbo and himbo and thembo citizens. long post ahead, very long. i have done my due duty, as a senator here in bimboland, to dig up a little cringe from our beloved site owner Chris Evans (no relation to the actor). i am including this imgur link which has sources for all these, if you care. this isn't that deep but if you want full context for the forum posts the links are here: https://imgur.com/a/VKy6pyJ

for context: chris is a british male who owns this site, he has two accounts here that he uses, Miss Bimbo and SweetasNuts. and he talks to himself

for in depth context, check out these threads. chris is a very rude guy who doesn't care about the citizens: 
https://bimbo.land/forum/post-election-update-concerns/t3591
https://bimbo.land/forum/constitutional-crisis/t3605

anyways let's start at the begining. chris, introducting chris

"the pertest breasts and bum" he says about miss bimbo "obama tried to kop a cheeky feel"

and what's that about her in hiding because of a threat to her make up? what type of threat? cum? thieves? can she not buy more? why can't she be seen without it, is she that horrific to look at??

next we have miss bimbo introducing herself

miss bimbo worked for facebook? lmao ok

also again with the "threat to my make up" stuff. all jokes aside, the fact that the only reason a middle aged man could come up with for why his female character would be in hiding is a threat to her makeup is very sad

next up we have the same stuff, chris introducing chris!! isn't this redundant? SweetasNuts introduced Miss Bimbo and now Miss Bimbo is introducing SweetasNuts after introducing herself. i get the feeling chris likes hyping himself up. too bad none of these posts got any attention. two likes on a presidential announcement yikes

and of course miss bimbo has sex with him and his penis is huge

and then he replies to himself a week later, after no one else says anything to Miss Bimbo's announcement. dead post, better log into my alternate account and talk to myself, make it seem like people care about me

up next is more of chris roleplaying with himself

sorry for only logging in three times a year, i've been off pretending to talk to world leaders. i am making this post and replying to myself a few times before i disappear for another several months
though this time he didn't take any chances, he replied to himself right away to feign interest in what he has to say. also lmao at a grown man writing to himself "my hands are ready and awaiting to serve the royal bimbo butt cheeks"

more roleplaying as an important person who talks to world leaders

like i get that he's into the commonwealth of nations or whatever other alliance of countries but this is embarrassing.. "they are jealous that our boobies and penises are way bigger than theirs!" are you actually nine years old chris? no self respecting slut talks like that, only bimbo fantasies from straight men do

lastly i have some screenshots that i just.. really wanted people to see, for perspective. chis is very adamant that this website is an internet republic, and therefore is the same as the united states or norway or whatever other country. you don't choose to pay taxes to your nation, so shut up and buy some bimbo dollars

chris if this was a real country the citizens would have risen up and beheaded you a long time ago and you know it.

you are an absent president who sits at the top and collects a paycheck at best, and a dictator at worst. your political game is worth nothing when there are only six states with very little difference in platform between them and no way for them to evolve- the only pro gun state is reasonopia, which is anti abortion. why can't i have all my civil liberties afforded to me when i immigrate? why do i have to choose between protecting myself via gun or protecting myself via bodily autonomy?

but none of these points matter because nothing the citizens want is ever acknowledged. there are complaints that have been repeated time and time again, why is the boob job feature broken, why does blocking inform the blocked person who they have been blocked by, without even a space to explain it? why can't i type a full length post on mobile? the prime bimbo is elected to bring these types of concerns forward and they are always ignored. and then you piss and moan because no one wants to step forward and take the prestigious job when it's really just a formality and pays like $200 a month to be head moderator, receiving and responding to everyone's questions and problems while the president is off sucking dick and shoving lipstick up her vag or whatever chris's bimbo character occupies her time with.

whoa whoa whoa what is that?? this is a game? i thought it was a country, a republic. and not a fashion game. that's why the only consistent updates we get are to the clothing shops, and why the politics are fucked up, right. because it's a democracy game, not a fashion game.

anyways that's all i got. but feel free to dig through SweetasNuts forum posts and put anything else here. it is just a plethora of cringe. or comment on any of these, there is.. a lot to unpack here

please be careful when replying, though. this is a long post with a lot of images so quoting the whole thing will quickly devolve into hell forum

11.02.2020 06:01:50

honorscollege
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 885798
Reasonopia
11.02.2020 06:23:22
honorscollege

If this game is a democracy game, then why are we ways chided for coming together and trying to come up with solutions to problems in the game? Sounds democratic to me.

11.02.2020 06:23:22
She/her pronouns. 25 years old. Semi-inactive.
Rubyrosella
Level 47
Sex Appeal: 81907
Freethinkerland
11.02.2020 15:30:58
Rubyrosella

Social games and stuff like that.
https://youtu.be/dkk4JcZ085w

11.02.2020 15:30:58
”Tropic corridor, Tropic treasure, What got us this far, To this mild equator?”
craigslist-stripper
Level 163
Agnostica
11.02.2020 19:47:52
craigslist-stripper

Rubyrosella wrote:
Social games and stuff like that.
https://youtu.be/dkk4JcZ085w
hm well this video confirms my suspicions that when chris talks about his "first in customer service" he means this about all the companies he works with - all the corporate dick he's slobbering on. when the interviewer asks how he has been successful, his answers are all about "going to conferences" and "having a relationship with your clients"

but we are not the clients he is talking about. he doesn't care about us

anyways in my opinion the best chringe starts at 5:57 (https://youtu.be/dkk4JcZ085w?t=357)

the interviewer asking chris a leading question, just to question his competency with the next one, the way chris looks like he'd rather be anywhere else in the world, the fucking phone interrupting them with a maroon 5 ringtone. moves like jagger. it's all golden

and the link farms. mmm yumy link meat
but in all seriousness, this is very very similar to the bot problem on tumblr. i could rant for a while about this, my talkative mother took several classes in search engine optimization. basically chris used to be that guy filling the internet with garbage, empty, spam content to trigger a chain reaction through links where in the end he boosts whatever he wants to the front page of google search results. he then sells this ability for profit.

the bots on tumblr are doing the exact same thing, just a slightly more advanced form of it because search engines are always evolving and making it harder to trick the algorithm

very interesting video altogether, thanks for the share ;)

11.02.2020 19:47:52

craigslist-stripper
Level 163
Agnostica
11.02.2020 21:45:31
craigslist-stripper

double posting but but whatever this is my thread

anyways that link farming stuff got me thinking. this is conspiracy theory levels of thinking, so like. nothing i say is proven, this is not an accusation. but also like. totally plausible. that chris is using bimboland as a link farm. 

i'm sure you all have noticed the himbo spam accounts, they have usernames that are a bunch of numbers and letters with a regular name squished somewhere in the middle. they dress like randomized sims. because they are randomized. these bots are made to link farm

example - jasmine

there are quite a few of these bots. this is just one set, the jasmine set, but i assume any of the bots will work the same way name wise. you can find a plethora of these things, go to search and type in 1jasmine, 2jasmine, 3jasmine, etc. all the way up to 9. all results just jasmine bots

okay so we have our bots, what do they do? they put a link in their "about me" section. not all of them have links on their pages, but a lot of them do and i assume they can log in and paste one at any given point. say, if their owner got paid by some sketchy website to push their results to the top of google. 

bimboland functions very similar to tumblr when it comes to link farms and bots. at the bottom of every single bimboland page shows four things:
bimboland newshot in the forumbimboland statsrecently activethese are particularly relevant because they're all links that take you to populated, un-spammed parts of the website, full of the most active people having conversations and posting other trustworthy links and filling the page with all sorts of stuff that tells google (or any other search engine) that this is a good website full of real people, and not bots posting spam to cheat the system. tumblr functions similarly because at the bottom of every individual post on your blog is a list of links - likes and reblogs from people with active accounts posting human things the algorithm trusts. when a bot reblogs your post, it fills its blog with trustworthy links and also puts a link to its page on every person's blog who liked or reblogged the post. the bots owner then sells link space on his "trustworthy website" to skew search results - because google sees that a lot of trustworthy sites are linking to a specific place

this is where the himbo bots come in. at the bottom of their profiles, just like every other page on bimboland, are those four link lists. stats will always link to the most active players, the most trustworthy on the site as far as google is concerned. recently active always links to people who are currently on the site, so never to another bot account (except for the short time they are logged in to make changes). so when this himbot posts a link to a sketchy place, google sees all of these really good links on his page and trusts him more.

what's interesting, is you would think these spam accounts would get deleted. they are no harm for us, as they rarely post anything (though i have come across one yammering in the forum posting links and generally making very little sense). BUT from site owner chris's perspective they are a waste of space. sure they boost site numbers, but it's artificial inflation as i'm sure a third party owner of these bots would not program them to click ads or anything. considering bimboland is a passion project that chris has invested thousands into, and these bots are taking advantage of his website and taking up space on his servers, you would think he'd want them gone. and they're so easily bannable, i just found like 100 in a few seconds. 

unless they belong to chris. he has a history in link farming, and he did mention that he was developing his farms and making trustworthy sites for his clients to use. it could be anyone in the world controlling those bots, but my conspiracy says it's chris. that's why he doesn't care about our revenue, because the real revenue from the site comes from selling his trustworthy link space. 

11.02.2020 21:45:31

honorscollege
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 885798
Reasonopia
11.02.2020 22:13:36
honorscollege

CS - that makes a lot of sense! I always wondered what purpose the himbots could POSSIBLY serve. 

11.02.2020 22:13:36
She/her pronouns. 25 years old. Semi-inactive.
CronusMaryam
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 3324
Secville
12.02.2020 01:48:00
CronusMaryam

i knew chris was bad but big fucking yikes 

12.02.2020 01:48:00
Juggalo Rights
Level 30
Sex Appeal: 20266
Atheista
12.02.2020 04:48:03
Juggalo Rights

GET HIS ASS

12.02.2020 04:48:03
Your image is loading
Ex Machina
Level 121
Sex Appeal: 1399965
Atheista
12.02.2020 05:22:38
Ex Machina

As a robot I find it inhumane to use my kind for spam.

12.02.2020 05:22:38
Enjoy your life.  Living angry is a waste of time. 
Thotticus Rights
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7293
Atheista
12.02.2020 07:00:07
Thotticus Rights

he sounds so gross talking to miss bimbo wtf. like even if its just ur other account dont talk about women like that >:(

12.02.2020 07:00:07
thot rights !

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...