Martial Law?

Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695433
Freethinkerland
17.06.2017 04:08:43
HeavenLeighBimbo

I'm getting very irritated, with the action's of a few player's.  
                   Would people like to vote on who should be EXILED?

No proof needed for banishment,  just a vote of your PEER"S.............
    Would this help fight the Cheater's in our community? 

My opinion as a player=   The court of PUBLIC opinion will WIN..............

When player's see selfishness actually effect them PERSONALLY:  I  think  you may want to step on my side of the line that is protecting your rights as a member of Bimboland's now.......   YOU MUST also say No to Cheater's and 'clan warfare'.  Don't make it profitable to them.

Bimboland's is still a struggling community.....   just trying to become a nation.
     Wouldn't it be more wise to act as a community of one, in the interest's of fashion?
    Cheating the only real competitive 'Sport'  the Weekly Top Ten, disgusted me so much,  I may just begin to  Ban player's who don't stand up against those seeking to ruin EVERYONE in the community.    Does the Cheaters have some Fuck-buddies????

Shall I Ban them  just for Fun ?
      Would they keep cheating for a friend,  if they know I will ban every account associated with them? 
   Would anyone accepte a relationship request from a CHEATER,  if they KNEW this, was GOING to happen to them?
  [total banishment with the first vote for a Known cheater?]    
      LET'S just think about HONOR  for a SECOND..........      [Write your opinion's in this thread if your a real HUMAN-being.]      

What would happen if I treated EVERYONE in Bimboland's, to my standards of perfection?
       I don't care about winning friend's.....  or 'bimbo-dollars'.........
  I only want people to start acting like a FUCKING COMMUNITY......   

Your time's, of just living on an Island of SELF,  is OVER.......

I'm only the Judge.....   YOU are the population I work for.......    If you DON'T take a stand against a cheating player,  than I will accept your wishes.
   You all know my point of view as the player 'Micah,' the silly 'jack-ass' sitting in judgement over a game I never intended to RULE..
            .    I have NO tolerance for LAZY GAMER's nor  even the Owner of Bimboland's...... Even the owner of Bimbolands Hate's me for being ALWAYS RIGHT,  Yet, he continually sends me REAL money to work for Bimboland's......

I was hired for the wisdom I posses, and nothing more.
  Care to see how angry I am NOW?

Out of the Box thinking?

Care to watch me reset Bimboland's?
                 I have total permission to END all Account's with a single command.  
  Or would you like every player to be required to write a 50 word essay about why they want to be part of our community......
                I'm beginning to think I may have to ask this assignment of EVERY new player, just to keep the TRASH OUT of our Nation of Bimboland's..

I'm just thinking at this point as the Prime Bimbo,      but  I'm personally, seriously 'pissed-off' at this point...........
                             Even the player's being CHEATED, are not SPEAKING up for themselves.......
   So your Prime Bimbo is the only one Pissed- off enough to say something about it................
   Piff.................    
        Call it a 'Spine-building 'exercise.

How many of you MADE at least a single 'Cheat Account'?
   OMG...............      Your not all so innocent, now are YOU.
   [Lose 1000 reputation.]

Image result for epic fails fashion
Ethics.......    It's just a Tee Shirt......   Muhahahaaaa;
              with a dose of reality. 
Bimbo's hate other Bimbo's because they are being Bimbo's.......................    ???  

Figure that out  on your own........   I learned that lesson at age 7.

I also didn't become the Prime Bimbo with ANY Multi-account's........   This Honor was Purely Won by Voter's with Ethics and the knowledge I am working in the best interest's of the entire community.
     What does a Cheater hope to actually earn?        Your misery.
    Are YOU ever going to do something about it?
  Enough Ethical Players Keep me as the Prime Bimbo in Election's every 4 months......   and I would love to retire, if a Real woman has some Ethic's enough for me to vote for her.....   Just saying,  as Micha.....

The Prime Bimbo HLB,  is on a WAR-path.......................
    Cheating WILL no longer be FASHIONABLE.       A poll question will be enough to ban Cheater's.........    [  still working out the RULES of warfare,  but no worries if you are a single honorable player...............]
             Fancy 'Box work' requires a Bimbo........
   Friend's of Cheater's are now target #2............. on my list..................  Sure you want to Cheat for Someone????????  
                It's suicide.......
   No Warnings will be issued at this Point on.......
   I have adopted a ZERO tolerance policy for Bimboland's.    Suspected Cheater's will be given Jail time,  and be required to write an essay  to me personally to be allowed to recover an account that even voted ONCE  for a suspected 'Top Ten' Cheater.  
    Be sure to thank Bimboland's terrorist's for this reaction by the government.      You know WHO they ARE.
  Ask the 'community activist',  what the goal  they had in mind to accomplish,  by behaving like a criminal in the nation they want to be in.............
    Seriously....   I want to hear those EXCUSES  from Shitty people................   Oh that's right an entire Thread was opened by a Bimboland's criminal,   and even New player's are laughing at the opening posters thread, advocating Cheat account's.      Insane.....  
              Focus on hating me....   it's safe........  Write me 50 words,proving your a REAL Person..... and that is YOUR best Insurance policy for a Bimbo..

17.06.2017 04:08:43
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
17.06.2017 05:15:41
HeavenLeighBimbo

Friends don't vote for friend's,   They TRY to MEET NEW FRIEND'S  with VOTES to NEW Player's.................  
             Just some good advice.............. to not have your account suspended, or perma-banned.
   Just sayin'  .      
   Thank TVTCheatoffer#xx,  for this new policy.            
   You now Must Prove your humanity to me......................

Clan's voting for each other,  will earn Jail Time.......   A day for the first offence...  and More till I perma-ban them......
   I understand they are your friend's and family,  but.........    The World is a very VAST environment.........   Share the value of your personality.
                     Be kind to someone else,  for a CHANGE.
      Learning Lesson,  NOW in FORCE !!!!  
       Don't let me see you voting for a FRIEND 3 time's in a row..............   One day in jail will be the result.

Thank your Community Activist/ Cheater for this new policy...........     None are EXEMPT NOW.........
               3 vote's for a 'friend' in a row,  is GOING to get YOU thrown in jail with NO WARNINGS>  If I even suspect someone of Cheating,  and 2 other player's also agree......   the Cheater will be permanently banned......     I'm not even going to issue warning's NOW....    Cheating Account's will be instantly be removed from our community.    If I have a doubt,  it is a cheating account,  it IS.
            Who is my Jury?   YOUR PEER"S from both sides of the political spectrum......     You have Nothing to hide from,  but your own criminal behavioure.
            Prove the community WRONG by acting Human.

Your Peer's made these new RULE's.......   Cheater's just made you FREE,  NOT !!!!!!!!     Fool's inhabit Bimboland's.......

It is such a 'lost cause',  I don't honestly expect a single reply to this Official Announcement.......

Every NON-comment, is YOU, Killing Bimboland's by supporting, one cheater at a time.  
   Your tolerance for criminal behavore is YOUR'S to own..

I really have no problem with Resetting Every Account in Bimboland's if really needed,,,   and you all have nearly pushed me into the nuclear option........
   Please don't make me Do IT.........  

Police YOUR Peer's.  !!!!!   NOW.  or else..................  everyone loses.
  SERIOUS   ^^^--^^^.......
   I'm not going to allow Bimboland's to become Ass-hole  of pathetic personalities and people.

Vote for someone else to allow your community to become \ EVIL if that is your desire.........    Cheating the Top 10 weekly leaders  just make's me want to go BARBARIC...............        No Prime Bimbo action........   Just one Pissed-off Bitch.....   and she is totally ugly even when I look in a mirror while in this SORT of MOOD.  
  It's ;  Never good to make me feel like |THIS........ ^/ 
   I tend to get BIMBO..................  and Kick Ass'se without regret's...............  arses.......   Sweet as Nut's.   (inside joke, Back-stage)

17.06.2017 05:15:41
Ambersissyslut
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1377790
Secville
17.06.2017 09:01:35
Ambersissyslut

Lets vote and get the cheaters out. I am not a cheater in the community and I'm not sure if I was cheated. I hate a cheater also. Others work and work hard to get what they have and to get to where they are. Cheaters try to find the easy way out. And need to be band from bimboland. If someone is caught cheating they need to be band for good from bimboland. Let get rid of them.

17.06.2017 09:01:35
Amber Sissy Slut
ASS ♠️
Felisse
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 206
Freethinkerland
17.06.2017 10:39:37
Felisse

I still don't get why people wanna cheat on here, it's meant to be fun! I for one play this for a bit of an escape from the stresses of life. I used to be on the old game too. Don't cheat, just play and be happy. Don't ruin the game by cheating. If you are a cheater, then I suggest you get a life!!! #Boreoff

17.06.2017 10:39:37
FELISSE
Maddie M
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 188
Freethinkerland
17.06.2017 12:43:07
Maddie M

I'm not sure if I really understand all this, but can't you just look to see if multiple accounts are coming from the same IP address? 

17.06.2017 12:43:07
Hypnotica
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10306
Freethinkerland
17.06.2017 16:09:53
Hypnotica

I'm All For Voting T Get The Cheaters Booted Out-But Valid Proof Should Be Given Before We Put Anyone On Trial,Otherwise We Could End Up With People Trying To Get Someone Banned For Cheating When In Reality They Just Don't Like The Person. Justice Should Not Be A Popularity Contest So We Need To Take Steps To Make Sure It Won't End Up That Way-Bimboland Would Most Likely Die And Have To Be Taken Down If People Stop Coming At All Out Of Fear Of Being Banned At Any Moment (I Like To Think We Are More Civil Then 4Chan). So If We Set Up Some Sort Of Legal System (And Really,We Should If We're Gonna Be A Nation) Where We Vote Then It Should Be Done Fairly So The People That Are At Fault Are The People Getting Punished For Their Crimes. That Way We Get A Proper Legal System Rather Then A Witch Hunt.

17.06.2017 16:09:53
"Well, yes, I guess you're right. I don't have sob stories like all of you. I could sit here and complain how our mom liked Zuko more than me, but I don't really care. My own mother... thought I was a monster... She was right, of course, but it still hurt."
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
18.06.2017 00:05:44
HeavenLeighBimbo

I admit,  I was on a 'RANT' during my opening Post's.
          The past 2 week's has made me very angry with people in general.....  
       The best act of kindness I've seen in the general RL population around me was a little girl about 9YRS and wearing the weirdest fluffy Tutu I've ever seen.  
 Yes, BAT-Man super-hero themed, Tutu, in Pink....  OMG,  it was so hideous,  She made it look adorable while wearing   White Rimmed eye Glasses...
     I 'm not joking.......   This little girl had a STYLE all her own,  and looked AMAZING......   She managed to get me to PAUSE,  and stop for a few moment's just to make sure I wasn't dreaming............   She WAS REAL !!!!!!!
.   I was 'Stunned', looking at her as she held a door open for me........   Totally adorable in the 'nerdiest' sense.
                                       [and then Thanked Me for smiling at her and saying 'Thank You' to her.. ?]   God Know's this little girl is an angel.
                     [[[[[  awesome ]]]]]]  
A small act of kindness ;A civility...  for a girl much more wise than most Bimbo's joining our community.......  
                                              It's a sign to ME :
       I know what I need to do...... --------->

I Just need a Holiday......   Let's just let the cheating continue and see how the Common Every-day bimbo,  deal's with the situation....

I'll be watching,  but I'm now taking a 'hand's off approach'.  
                 I'm just going to be ME for a few week's.........   No Prime Bimbo duties....

Time for the Population  to TELL the Cheater's just what they think of them..........
   I'm not monitoring, free SPEECH for a few weeks..........
                If your heart is Fragile,   Bimboland's is NOT  the place for you...........  

Safe Zone's can be found at any Kindergarten class near your RL home during this holiday........
   Piff........    
Let the chaos begin.......    
Image result for popcorn fight
  Just don't make me eat Sticky Pop-corn Balls.
   I might 'knock out' some Teeth.........

I'm just going to play with my 2 year old baby Princess, Tieanne.......
                   She doesn't STRESS me OUT.

It is her 2nd Birthday, today....   A perfect time to just LOVE her.
   My perfect child, and Bimbo in training.
   Tieanne is ready for her Princess training......   and I'm serious,   This is going to be a fun Holiday for me.........

I'll be thinking about growing Bimbo's TOO.

18.06.2017 00:05:44
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133827
Atheista
18.06.2017 11:51:56
kITTYStARZ921986

It sounds like a holiday is definitely in order. 
 Bimboland is supposed to be a good fun environment. when something gets too heavy, I too, give a little distance for self preservation. you are very wise.
I'm glad that little girl cheered you some and was there to restore a little faith in human kind. You're obviously meant to cross paths. <3

18.06.2017 11:51:56
cute4ever1
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5758
Freethinkerland
18.06.2017 13:46:19
cute4ever1

well i don't think the top 10 have cheating anyway, all i know about the cheating accounts are the tvt accounts only ??
i am really confused !!

18.06.2017 13:46:19
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
18.06.2017 16:35:10
HeavenLeighBimbo

There is many different form of cheating...  Methods.

The one that confuses me the most is what to do about 'friend circle's'.  On the surface it sound's good to be in a friend circle....
   But when that friend circle only vote for themselves in debates, it makes the Top Ten look like it is full of cheater's.

Reputation cheater's are also a problem that I'm working with the programmer to combat.  There is limits in place,  but player's do find way's around them.
 One act in particular really irritates me.  [Spamming the Dead]  When I catch them, it is a one way ticket to Bannsville .

18.06.2017 16:35:10

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...