Lies your parents told you

Created
Floydthatcrazylass
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 769
Agnostica
09.12.2015 00:54:58
Floydthatcrazylass

I'm pretty much the same with all those. Silly lies...

09.12.2015 00:54:58
HAS LEFT THE SITE!
Nia
Nia
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 3168
Antitheocra
28.12.2015 22:17:24
Nia

that she could read my mind whenever

28.12.2015 22:17:24

Nohlee
Level 4
Sex Appeal: 70
Freethinkerland
29.12.2015 00:35:02
Nohlee

I had a strict bedtime and my mom told me if I opened my eyes after dark the boogeyman would be right there ready to get me. So even if I wasn't sleeping I would just lay there with my eyes closed.

29.12.2015 00:35:02
:)
l
l
Level 161
Sex Appeal: 3277400
Agnostica
21.01.2016 20:54:29
l

My mother always told me when I was little and make'd trouble.
"If you are not listening to me, I will sell you to the gypsies."
I was afraid as that time, lol, and she was laughing always.

21.01.2016 20:54:29

Opium
Level 5
Agnostica
21.01.2016 22:28:05
Opium

She would tell me I was adopted. Often.

21.01.2016 22:28:05
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
22.01.2016 02:37:22
HeavenLeighBimbo

I was always hesitant to write my experience with my parents lies because what started as a tiny white lie ended up destroying my teen aged life, and sent me into a nearly suicidal lifestyle, Till I met my future husband who pulled me back to Earth and made me realize that parents make mistakes too. I got pregnant soon after my wedding.  I didn't need to lie, but I had to learn how to love someone that was totally helpless.

I was just a newbourn when my biological father died.  My mother was forced by her parents to marry her uncle, by marriage not blood.  He was married to my mother's aunt who also died that year.  It was a family arraigned marriage so that the family looked normal for the 1970's as being a single woman with a child was very taboo. There was no love between them that I could see, but my mother just seemed to be going through the motions of marriage, and tried to be away from him as much as she could, using work as her constant excuse and basically abandoning my sister and I to raise ourselves at age 6 and 5. Even though she didn't need to work due to her husbands wealth. My mother lied to me beginning when I first asked the question, why my father always treated me so poorly when compared to how he would lavish expensive gifts on my sister, but my mother had to make my clothes by hand. Even a child couldn't help but to notice that my mother alone was being required to pay for all of my expenses as a baby.  It was so bad, I would refuse to even leave my room on Christmas's (all holidays, really) and would need to be dragged out of my room crying because I knew I was going to be emotionally kicked to death watching my sister with her gifts, as I would sit down with a coloring book as far away from everyone as I could get away with.

My mother could no longer lie to me,finally telling me that the man she married was not my father, but that he adopted me.  I looked like I was his, but what she didn't count on was that he saw me as her sin, and a constant reminder that was  made worse when he did eventually have a baby with my mother.  He may as well tossed me down a well on that day, but instead he made my childhood a living hell.  I was loved only on Sundays, and only while in church.  My mother tried to lie to me, but she couldn't stop a man from hating the baby she came into the marriage with, and the lies were exposed.  Yes, I hate him very much for this reason, any man who treats a baby like that, is not a Man at all.  He was my very first bully by age 1, I was helpless to defend against, and my mother couldn't even stop it from happening.  Even in death, my mothers wishes were ignored.  She left everything to me, and this upset my father so much he destroyed the will and lied in court to a judge to keep everything, and gave it to his daughter and sent me a box of my mothers undergarments.  He really is that cruel, and worse...  I just gave up on my family and to this day have nothing to do with them, all because of a white lie a mother told me, a child.  Would things have been different if I was told the truth sooner?
  I believe my life would have been very different, because my father made me fear men and this is a trauma I still deal with to this day.  I may have been able to adapt better, if the truth had been told sooner. I also might not have grown up to despise my sister.   Our father's legacy fills me with disgust and that all started with a parents white lie. 

22.01.2016 02:37:22
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Opium
Level 5
Agnostica
23.01.2016 13:36:00
Opium

That's horrible. Thank you for sharing Heaven. 
He sounds horrible but what he did with the will is absolutely despicable and I'm sure he'll suffer for it one day.
I hope everything is better for you since cutting them off and that you are able to deal with the issues his legacy has caused you.

23.01.2016 13:36:00
Onionrock
Level 5
Sex Appeal: 100
Freethinkerland
27.01.2016 14:23:10
Onionrock

My parents never really lied to me but my elder sister used to a lot, mainly the usual ones like eating crusts gives you curly hair and that carrots make you see in the dark, but also really odd ones. She told me once that my other sister had been born with webbed fingers and toes, and whilst her fingers had had the webbing removed her toes were still webbed, and that's why she was so good at swimming. I believed her for years and I still hate my other sisters fingers because of it.

27.01.2016 14:23:10
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695448
Freethinkerland
28.01.2016 03:30:00
HeavenLeighBimbo

I sort of wish I had a relationship with my sister like the above^.  The battle my father caused between us never allowed that.  We played though, but not in a way to tease each other with silly notions and superstitions.  This might have made for funny stories.    Once we became pre-teens it was outright open warfare.   Here is a typical story, however this one was my crowning achievement in my war against my sister :  I lost more than I ever won.(my father actually had me kicked out of school as a punishment.  He wanted to take me to Hawaii before the end of school for a stupid photo shoot.  He wanted the time of season.  Thanks DAD.  All my final tests I got a failing grade because I was thousands of miles from the test site.  He did that again my 11th year in school too  and I realized, I better do something for myself.

Sisters were ruthless with each other. I helped her with an excuse to remain home alone when I turned 15.  She had a summer cheer-leading camp, that really didn't exist. It worked because she really was one and it is simple to lie to parents about real assignments.  I knew what she was planning when she asked for my help to stay home from a family holiday of such importance to our father.  Only She would even DARE to make such a request and he granted her the freedom. 99% because of my grey lie to him.  (an out-right EVIL lie in supporting her agenda, in all honesty)

I was so nasty, I helped her break a MAJOR rule, and got her sentenced to live with our older sister in a religious commune for 3 years because she was so stupid to get caught so easily   She was the most popular girl who learned to lie to our parents with the most angelic face. I came up with a plan, to take her down when I was 15 years old.  My plan hinged on how much her father trusted a 14 year old girl to stay alone at home for a little over 2 weeks.   I had my reasons to go on this trip and I did it with glee.

It began when I was granted a drivers licence at 15 years old.  Our father wanted to go to the Worlds Fair in Vancouver Canada in 1985.(awesome BTW)
   A student driver, was made to drive 1500 miles each way on roads that were nothing like I was used to in America.  Over two weeks I began to plan new routes home because of my excitement of this new lesson.   With my planning  I discovered a new route home on a paper map that would cut an entire day from the trip and excite my father to accept my change of travel because he is a professional photographer.  I even allowed him to take his pictures without any protest.   I was on my best submissive behavior and was ever so sweet during the trip.... (it was actually very fun, without my sister.)  He thought I was doing him a favor.  A simple trap for both of them.  I used it, to catch my sister in the middle of a party that my father couldn't help but to explode on his daughter.

Even I was surprised at the absolute devastation of what a 14 year old's party can inflict on a house when caught Mid-party.  Drugs in toilets, the entire plumbing of the house was destroyed, but that wasn't the most impressive part.   She allowed a flop house to start, and did nothing to stop it.  It took 2 full size city garbage trucks to clean up beer bottles and refuse, and of course my slave labor, I was happy to provide to be rid of her.   
   Best of all she didn't blame me, because  she didn't know that I used math to cause her down-fall.  How could she,  I lied for her and  it was her father she had to answer to.  It's not surprising that she lied to me too.  Hahahahaaaa  There really was no way she could have cleaned up that mess even if I had been 4 days late in driving our father home.  To this day I love the first sight I remember pulling into the driveway with the car.......   Priceless !!!

I was only driving a car and she knew I was just a tool for him to use too.   I totally rid myself of her at that moment without her blaming me.   She did something even more stupid later at 17 but I had nothing to do with that  but let's just say,  my father stopped being such an ass to me after that.  He began to see that I was thoughtful, a little to late.   He does his best to become part of my life again in old age, but my childhood was not something you can just sweep under a rug of shame. I want a verbal apology, and that is all.  He honestly doesn't think he did anything wrong.  He earned a child's tears, and ruined the relationship of sisters, and he will wear them forever. He is an OLD World Man, and the attitudes I grew up with would not translate to the modern world very well. I was made to be feral and gave no quarter till I got married.  Men suffered greatly the more the B$ flowed with my husbands permission, and his actual excitement of seeing me perform for the clients.  He knew who was going home with him.  This really was Revenge on any man who thought they had power over me.   I would take that money and pamper my husband and children with no shame.   The cycle is broken with my son's. I loved being married to my soul-mate and he understood my purely bitchy attitude in this matter. God Rest his sweet and accepting soul.

My sons are loved and told the truth by me and are the best of brothers, to this day; and Yes, they have seen me dance from childhood too......Practice can't be done always at midnight when kids are asleep.  I had to be very casual in this situation, and my son's were not damaged by seeing my naked body from time to time.  How could I lie?   I can't have tan lines to earn their food and care.

Haha, I became a wealthy stripper living like a princess, and sister became a chubby church lady addicted to anti depressants. She is like talking to a Meth-Head.  Useless to even try because she lives in an altered universe now, as a course of medical drugs.   Ummm,  This is not the Religion I remember growing up with.    Who won the battle of the sisters>?.  She needs our mothers money much more I guess, in the present.  Perhaps it was always meant to be;
    To make me strong in the face of things I cannot change.  Like my sister.   I'll never stop my pity for how un-healthy she is now.   Her Church hasn't saved her from herself, but she has apologized to me,  so  I'm OK with her  but we will never really be sisters in the truest sense of the word.  That door of opportunity was lost in our parents lie that mushroomed into a wave of destruction that lasted our entire childhood's.
     We were both failed, by our parents lies.
 She will never have anything I'm interesting in knowing about her anymore. Drug induced escapism has made her a ghost of who she once was.   It isn't even fair for me to fight with her as we used to as children. 

I continued my religious training more objectively and became a Pastor of a different protestant religion just for fun and the personal challenge.  Sometimes you just have to let go of the past, and move on.  Drugs are not the answers to problems you can't change about yourself.  I still laugh to this day that my little sister actually stole chewing tobacco from the foot-ball team, just to tease me with her skills.   What eva' darling. I was wrestling them in mud Bogs and dancing naked in the moon light at the same time as she was trying on a prissy skirt in our oldest sisters home of plainness and pure lack of imagination.
   It is no wonder to me now, why she needs to be so heavily medicated to survive.  She never became a woman because her daddy taught her, beauty matters above all else.    It worked for a little while in her favor,  but beauty fades in time and deeds.  Our father was totally obsessed in making us compete as sisters.   It wasn't a fair match.  My mother read books to me,   as my sister was just given toys and clothes by her father.  Once her puberty body was seen and used up in child birth,  she became completely common.  I am athletic and having babies had very little effect on my body.   I dress in the most obnoxious things I know will CRUSH her, when ever I must see my sister.   Yes, I want her to feel bad for the rest of her life.  She earned it too.  Every drop of blood I bled for her crimes and she lied about. Karma?  She was ruthless when she was a Cheerleader, and I was only on Special Teams' (color guard)  She never saw my practice sessions with real rifles and swords, spun like batons.    I had to earn my spot in a school team, competing against other boys who would nearly kill to be on that team of 10 out of 3000 students.I was the first girl to take advantage of what in America was called the title 9 program.  Girls were not allowed on the color guard until my freshmen year in high-school.  They wanted so badly to disqualify me,  but I was really good because of my childhood and weapons training from....   ugggggg.  My father.

Other balls of fluff that wish they were me today, Cheered and use Facebook today to be important.  I love looking up my classmates to be un-impressed.  I'm not even surprised at the dead, anymore.

I am very open to new ideas's as a Pastor.
             I just know what I see, as a simple woman and leave the Godly stuff to the professionals.

28.01.2016 03:30:00
Image result for winter wonderland banner
pu$$ydestroya
Level 7
Sex Appeal: 278
Freethinkerland
28.01.2016 13:47:56
pu$$ydestroya

That they were my real parents.

28.01.2016 13:47:56
PU$$Y DESTROYA 
FTW
BAD ASS BISH 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...