Author
Aveline
Festina
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6797
Freethinkerland
10.01.2017 21:51:35
Festina

Hi Pale Buttercup! I don't really know where to start to help you, but since you asked about games you can probably find them at the arcade (even though there is only one game currently). If you're wondering where the arcade is, it's at the map in bimbo city near the gym.

10.01.2017 21:51:35
You only fail when you stop trying
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695438
Freethinkerland
12.01.2017 01:29:23
HeavenLeighBimbo

I'm just a boring Bimbo now.  A former actress and dancer.  Of course  I had many other profession's too, I am currently working as a public safety officer.
  It is really a fun job, where I live.   I deal mostly with tourist's and long-haul truck's. Weight and balance and accident's and mountain rescue.   I live in the Area of Yellowstone National Park and Grand Tetons National park,  so it is a really rural area, but perfect for Naturalists like me.   
  It is a unique area to live in and it always shocks people who have never been outside of a city before.
  Oh I could tell you some Stories........
   I pulled over a police officer today.  HAHAHAAAAA.  It was so funny.  He was speeding.  So I gave chase.  He pulled over, and we had coffee 15 minute's later.
   It's good to get to know the rookie's.  My life will depend on them some day on a mountainside CLIFF.
  It really was just a common day.
  haha  I say that,  but it really wasn't.............  but .........
    How should I describe my common day?
  DAMN  I LOVE MY CAR.
  She was very visible today.
  It is just so wrong when first respondent's want to open my car's bonnet as glass is swept from the road way.
   However it is a bit satisfying, because it is my personally owned car, and the only one like it in America.   So when I show up,  Men become little boy's.
  I just hand the key's to the commander,  and let him decide when to let his crew tour my car. I actually avoid them too, unless necessary.  I am a nymphomaniac.
  Who need's makeup  ....  [[[[giggles]]]]] When you have the best set of flashy light's the government WONT buy for the county Cop's.
   Yes, it is FUN when suddenly I walk up to an incident,  and a sea of 'Blue' part's for me.
    I hope they are just saluting my ASS.
Yet often I think," Over-kill."  If I report I am responding to an incident.  My college's will drive 50 miles and more just to see me in action.   
I've sometime's wondered if I'm to much of a distraction to the young Men but I do love the professional attention they give me.  
   So  they are free to sexually  teases me at will.
    Hummmm..........     'Fuck Political' correctness.     I love being the object of sexual lust by powerful men.
   Just saying !!!!!!  I haven't yet,  but that just add's to the Mystic, and desire.  These are the MEN who keep me safe.  I know my limit's and sometime's need's a bit of rescue herself.

My girlfriend doesn't mind me flirting with my co-worker's.  In fact she loves me....  
   Wow,  I can't believe I just said that in a forum.
  Why did I suddenly think of her?           
   I guess that is who I am.
 A Mother of a 24 and 22 year old boy's with my dead husband. Jesse and Kindell.  And a new mother of two son's age's 6 and 8 with Jackie, and her daughter, who is also my Pride and Joy, at 20 months old.  Her name is Tyanne.  Son's ,Isaiah and Youwaniie.  They are half Samoan.   BOOM  TOTALLY ADORABLE !!!!  and they seem to cling to me more than Jackie.   She is still nursing our child,   so it might be that the boy's need me more right now.
I also have a grandson named Zane, who is exactly the same age as Tyanne.    It is truly surreal, that my life would take this sort of direction.  A second chance at being a mother , like this[!]?    It is like I'm in some sort of crazy time-machine.  I should be holding my grandson,  yet i have a baby girl, Tianne every day. to play with........     I just accept the fact a little girl is my newest challenge.   I never had one of those beautiful creature's before. Tie-Tie, as we call her, is the perfect baby however.     She just never fusses around.   At 20 month's old she speaks American Sign  Language,  for the Deaf.
            Jackie taught her.     We have been learning together but baby is better.....  OK not really   but it is so adorable  to see her 'sign'   Tyanne is not deaf by the way.   It was just a personal Goal for Jackie as a mother and I supported her in this as best I could.

Yes, I smile A lot. Laugh more. and have new boys to train.
  Life is GOOD.
  My own son's are a bit weird'ed out by this, because Jackie is so young too,  but they see how happy we are together,  and are forgiving of my seemingly betrayal of their 'dead' father.  OK  that really is my own insecurity speaking there.   I had a wonderful heterosexual marriage, once upon a time when the world was green and unicorn's pooped Jelly Bean's.   Really It was that wonderful !!!!!!!    :)
  I quit looking for a comparable replacement after deciding that there is no man of my husband's equal.,  and picked a sexy woman instead.  She was 6 months pregnant  when we fell in love.   She didn't feel sexy at all,  but   WOW,    She knock's my sock's off.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder,  and My Girlfriend, is my better half in so many way's.'  Even this one example:   She produce's milk.    I want to scream, because I want to do that TOO  !!!!!!   I get a bit silly during feeding time's at home, I must cuddle up with my lover and LOVED child.  Whenever possible  I try to hold Jackie as she feed's our amazing daughter.

She is more fun and less trouble.  Perfect for our home.
  Not surprisingly, I now feel the need to seek her out in the house.
  I'm going hunting...  My sweetheart always make's a fun game of Seek-n-kiss.
  I could have never dreamed a more perfect woman to fall in love with till I saw her at a private party I was dancing for.
  I instantly wanted to be as close to Jackie and her baby bump,  the second I saw her in the crowd.
   She is totally my opposite,  but we have 4 thing's in common. I love her, and her children.   While it hurt's me to not mention my own son's a bit more,  it is just because   I made them into MEN.     Capable of leaving the nest and learning Independence.  I am so proud of them too but a mother must eventually let go of them,  so they can GROW without apron string's holding them back.
WOW....      I'm glad I just wrote that.....    

12.01.2017 01:29:23
Image result for winter wonderland banner
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54996
Freethinkerland
12.01.2017 09:32:55
MonsterGaGa

Hi there, first of all WELCOME!

I love chatting on this site or just reading the interesting posts by the bimbo's. Some days I don't get time to go onto the site, but I absolutely love this game 100%  So i just got back to work recently, was on leave in December (short break). I somehow forgot how exhausting the people can be... Some days I hate them, but mostly I love every person since we have become this small little family at work. Call it a support system away from family and friends, I think this can be so valuable in life since you spend so many hours with these people on a daily basis. We have had probably 7 receptionists last year, this is the worst position to fill for some reason.

Our currently lady (just as mad as the rest of us) has been with us a few months and we noticed she is a bit of a loose canon.. From the stories she has told us its quite clear she beats up her husband, although I don't condone this - I do think its funny AF when she tells her stories.  Today I am just stuck in my office phoning for money, have to close "book" soon.

Not the most interesting story, but there we go...

xoxo

12.01.2017 09:32:55
Mellame#
Aesthetic
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 5159
Agnostica
12.01.2017 11:19:35
Aesthetic

This is a fun thread to read since for me its always interesting reading about different people. I come and go on this site and rarely post in the forums since I do get caught up in the real world for a period of time. Back in high school me and a friend were drawn to Miss Bimbo for its funny and different concept for a dress game and of course back then we had more time on our hands for the game. Years later I come across the remake with a completely different but also unique concept for a game primarily for girls. So for nostalgia's sake I made this account and dragged my friend who dragged me to Miss Bimbo here. Shes never on since she has a small child to take care of now. Even with the negative happenings in the forums about the future of this site, I still enjoy it and hope that everything'll end well so that this site can live on.

I work primarily from home which is when I'm usually on here lollygagging around. But I enjoy my job since I'm able to be creative with my dance performances. Its also fun, but sometimes hectic working with different photographers and being apart of their artistic creations. I enjoy reading like the majority have mentioned, dancing, and making prints and paintings that I sell in art festivals.

12.01.2017 11:19:35
Hypnotica
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10306
Freethinkerland
13.01.2017 00:53:03
Hypnotica

Yo-I'm Hypnotica. I'm Evil,Shameless And Am A Bat Shit Crazy Bitch But I Also Love Justice And Animals. I Proud Myself As The Alpha Of Alphas (And I Will Rip The Spleen Out Of Anyone Who Dares Challenge Me) And Am Part Of Many Fandoms Such As Anime,Furry,Gamers,Steampunk,Cyberpunk,Comics And Many Others. Music Wise I Like Pretty Much Anything So Long As The Song Is Good But I Tend To Lean More Towards Classical,Pop And Gothic With One Of My Fave Singers/Humans Being P!nk. I'm Also A Singer Myself And Have Been Doing It Since Age Two (And Never Stopped). At The End Of The Day I'm A Psychotic Bitch That Get's In WAY Too Many Fights But Once You Get To Know Me You Find I'm A FUN Kind Of Crazy Too As Well As A Loyal Friend That ALWAYS Has Your Back. Oh-And If You Want To Know About Astral And The Afterlife And Such Then I'm Your Gal. Let's Just Say I Know What I'm Talking About. Also If You Got Any Questions Then Ask Away-I Ain't Got Nothing To Hide. Peace.

13.01.2017 00:53:03
"Well, yes, I guess you're right. I don't have sob stories like all of you. I could sit here and complain how our mom liked Zuko more than me, but I don't really care. My own mother... thought I was a monster... She was right, of course, but it still hurt."
Fari2.0
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 33431
Freethinkerland
20.01.2017 18:55:39
Fari2.0

I'm two days old here.

20.01.2017 18:55:39

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...