Author
Lyriiia
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25250332
Antitheocra
12.07.2018 15:55:37
Sandi Lut

I have never ever met a "normal" person in my entire life and I am very sure that not one human on this planet fits the definition of normal. Just be you, don't harm yourself or others and be happy. To me that is sane however you fill that in

12.07.2018 15:55:37
Happiness is inside yourself

Popurinsu
Level 16
Sex Appeal: 2976
Atheista
13.07.2018 01:20:21
Popurinsu

i have social phobia since my 12 yo and its really hurt

13.07.2018 01:20:21
Carmel
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 52585
Secville
14.07.2018 12:38:27
Carmel

I like rawness of this thread we all to often try to hide our problems and our issues. I don't know what normal is people are not normal they do things make no sense families are not normal. You often see families defined as a mother and child(ren), a father and children, two moms, two dads, or grandma and that is all normal to the person living it. Normal is such a dirty word. TW: Rape I 19 I was dating a guy who was years older than me, we started dating when I was 16 I met him through my oldest sister Burgundy. My father did not approve but I liked him. My father eventually caved in when I gave him the goals I had for my life one of which was to not have sex until marriage. We broke up three years after he asked me to move in with him again I had to turn him down because that was not in line with goals. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free. I let myself into his apartment one Friday night and caught him in the living room deep in someone else while a friend of his and another girl sat and watched while getting high. I left his keys on the table and left without closing the door. It hurt me but I pushed the pain aside and moved on. After a few weeks really good friend asked me out declined because if we started dating and it didn't go well would have lost a friend and I was not he said he understood but continued to try and I continued to say no. He my best friend I can't remember if we met in kindergarten or preschool but it was my cousin, him and me together I was a complete tomboy. One night he was at my apartment I was leaving the next day to have a girls weekend in vegas.I said goodnight please lock up when you leave I went to give him a hug and he kissed me o the lips as I was pulling away he was trying to pull me back in I said no we need clear boundaries if we start kissing that to other things that I don't want as I was walking away down the hallway he grabbed me by my hair and slammed me against the wall. I didn't know what was happening he was saying that he done with me acting like a stuck up bitch and he was going to show me how good we could be together. He tried to kiss me again and I pushed him off of me I told him to stop and even asked what's wrong he lunged at me again and picked me up this time I was kicking and punching and he dropped me I rolled away when I got to my feet he back handed me so hard my right ear started ringing. He got on top if me and I remember hearing the sound of his belt and realize what he was about to do as I tried to get him off me he undressed then he ripped my clothes he scratched me ripping my shorts and underwear I remember him whispering in my ear this is what you deserve and he tried to enter me and he couldn't after a little trying forced his way in and I screamed and that made him put his hand over my mouth and nose I couldn't breathe and I passed out. When I woke up I was face down in the hallway he was still inside causing me great pain I stopped fighting and let him do whatever he wanted eventually he fell asleep on top of me and I couldn't get him off. This went on for at least 24 hours I had missed my plane to Vegas and my sister Cinn came looking for me. I don't know what would have happened if she had gotten in the plane without talking to me. She came to my apartment and opened the door but there was a metal bar across The door from the inside she knew I was there and when I didn't answer she called the police they kicked the door in and got this guy off of me. He was arrested but let go because it was considered date rape which was hard to prove he said it was consentual and I begged him to do tthis things to me.

14.07.2018 12:38:27
PlatinumLoreigh
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18501
Freethinkerland
14.07.2018 16:05:51
PlatinumLoreigh

I would like to talk about a lot, but it's not the best thing to do sometimes (for me, in some cases).

14.07.2018 16:05:51
darkwillow
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1138
Atheista
02.08.2018 18:18:37
darkwillow

I am happy that this exists. Mental health needs to be talked about in an open and compassionate way.

02.08.2018 18:18:37
Jananyakali
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10223
Secville
02.08.2018 22:47:37
Jananyakali

So yeah, mental health rant incoming. I'll try to keep it down to dry details as to avoid triggering.

I had a seemingly normal childhood (I'll expand on the SEEMINGLY in a further post), born in Argentina and moved to Israel when I was 4 years old. Nothing too special about this, I was kind of a strange kid but nobody could really figure out why (including my parents, oddly enough). Around age 8 I started developing odd behaviors, like openly wishing I was adopted, becoming overly jealous of anyone that could "threaten" my position - like my new siblings, the new girl in school, etc. I started rebelling and purposely doing things I knew I was not supposed to do in order to call attention to myself and maybe re-gain my status.

When I was 10 my parents decided to move across the world because of business and that's when shit really hit the mental fan. My dad moved from being verbally aggressive to being physically aggressive, I was rejected by most people in the new school for the sole purpose of being a Jew among Catholics, I was an ugly duckling, and more. I began spiraling even more out of control, and by the time I was 12 I began developing a severe depression, and I gained weight - to which my mother responded by mocking me and calling me names. The girls at school also made even more fun of me after this, and things were basically at an all time low. At age 13 I decided to take matters into my own hands - I started fixing my appearance (contact lens, hair straightener, eyebrows, shaving, makeup, braces)... and I signed up for basketball lessons to get in shape. It wasn't cutting it fast enough, so I also became anorexic. I was living off one meal a day - dinner, the one meal my parents sat with me and I could not skip. Took me 3 months to go from about 200lbs to 100lbs. After all this, the girls in school just looked me up and down, laughing, "no matter what you do - you'll always be a filthy Jew." This is where things got even worse - I started being physically aggressive. Some more crap happened, and at age 15 I decided this is it... like Cartman loves to say: "that does it - screw you guys, I'm going home."
I moved to a boarding school in Israel (my family stayed in Cental America) and this is where I really got off the hook - started drinking, smoking, whatnot. I got raped when I was 15 and lost my virginity this way, when I tried to tell the boarding school principal the guy threatened to kill me. Anyways, it was full of good times, and at 17 and a half I graduated and happily got the fuck out of there.
I got an apartment, worked for a year, drinking lots of beer and playing XBOX in my free time... and then 18 came and I was forcibly enrolled into the army, because that's how we roll in Israel. Big no-no for an already PTSD case to be enrolled into a place which causes you even more trauma - didn't take long before I snapped completely, 8 months to be exact. Somewhere mid-service my parents and siblings came back to Israel. I ended up contemplating murder and/or suicide and eventually someone believed me and released me, thank God.
After that it was not really a patch of roses... my PTSD was full blown by now, the army triggered the living hell out of me and I was a whole new level of violent... eventually I discovered the magic of weed, and started smoking around the clock because it pacified me. It helped me sleep, it restored my appetite, and it kept me from bashing people's faces into walls. A good start, until I ran out of weed. I was sure I'd be smoking it every day all day for the rest of my life, if I didn't want to live in prison.

This is the basic gist of the last ~14 years of my life. I put most of the big things into it, left some out because this is already long enough :D
Here is where it gets interesting. 4 years ago I was in a very chaotic time in my life once again. I was engaged to be married and my fiancee got anxiety attacks after smoking a blunt and getting a tad too high. He was in the hospital for a week, and then his mom took him home because he couldn't be alone and couldn't work. I was left alone in our apartment, with all the bills, all the responsibility... and I had lost my job because I was babysitting him for 2 weeks until his mom took him home. Couldn't manage to find a new job, had a nervous breakdown, and the bank foreclosed my account due to bouncing checks. So I went back home to my oh-so-loving parents. Everything was burning around me and I just needed some peace and quiet, and weed wasn't cutting it. I searched youtube for a solution, and came across a sweet Hindu guy in orange monk robes, explaining a technique for silencing thoughts in about 5 minutes. It worked, and for someone like me that was serious sorcery. I didn't think much of it and carried on with my life, until one day my then-fiancee caught me watching this again and said it's idolatry and I should turn it off (Judaism has very strong aversion to foreign worship, especially polytheism). I listened.
A few months later we broke up, and I was shattered - but I remembered the sweet monk and immediately started watching and listening RELIGIOUSLY.
What can I tell you... He saved my life, no jokes. He helped me complete my being, and get rid of so many fears, traumas, limiting thought and behavior patterns... all the guilt, pain, shame, anger, greed, lust that I had developed - everything withered down by just watching videos and applying the techniques suggested in them. It was a miracle to me, I was sure I would never snap out of it - and even if somehow I'd manage, happiness? Bliss? That was a fairy tale to me. Not anymore - I got to experience it, all THANKS TO HIM. This strange youtube person. I was like ok, wait a minute, this is too much - I need to go to India and see for myself, and I did. That was when the real transformation happened... I spent a month in that monastery, and came back a whole new person. I seriously don't even feel like all the first part of this post even HAPPENED to me. It's insane, but so wonderful. I am eternally grateful, and this sweet monk is now my Guru, all I want to do is share with others and help them receive the huge gift I received - MY LIFE, blissful and fulfilled.

Let me tell you all, my dear Bimbo's and Himbo's - there is hope. There is a light at the end of the tunnel - and it's not the end. It's the beginning of a fabulous, amazing new life that is just waiting for you to come towards it. I can expand more about the change itself but I'll save that for another day because this has gotten so long by now :D hehe. Sending you all loving hugs, you're not alone.

02.08.2018 22:47:37
Integrity. Authenticity. Responsibility. Enriching.
Eternal Bliss! <3
fuckdonaldtrump
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 30320
Atheista
03.08.2018 06:39:07
fuckdonaldtrump

i've struggled with my mental health for the past few years but it is so hard to talk about. I'm not ashamed of it but asking for help is something that i can't bring myself to do. 

03.08.2018 06:39:07
Jananyakali
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10223
Secville
03.08.2018 16:20:39
Jananyakali

I also had a hard time asking for help, and the thing that actually did the trick was helping myself - reading self help books, watching self development videos on youtube... that's what saved me from myself - ME, deciding to own up to everything and not let it kill me.

03.08.2018 16:20:39
Integrity. Authenticity. Responsibility. Enriching.
Eternal Bliss! <3
darkwillow
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1138
Atheista
04.08.2018 22:53:55
darkwillow

I am also one of those who has struggled to reach out despite having a loving home life and wonderful friends. I blame the stigma and I hope to one day see it did become an easy thing to talk about.

04.08.2018 22:53:55
Carmel
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 52585
Secville
22.08.2018 09:31:46
Carmel

My husband's uncle passed away and the funeral is in Springfield on Friday morning. Its extremely hard because for the past year the uncle he is closest to has been sick in and out of hospital's after a stroke. While he was caring for one, another suddenly died. Now he has to go out of town and I don't think I have ever been alone in this house overnight. He suggested babies who just came home days 3 ago and I come. I think it will be too much on him and people breathing on the babies and wanting to hold them. Then I think about the empty house next door my husband told me he saw a light on upstairs in the house on Saturday. I thought that was creepy and quickly forgot about it until this morning. I usually get up about 3:15am just to get some alone time before my husband gets up I wash my face brush my tea, make a big mug of tea and I go out on the front porch and sit. Some mornings I pray sometimes I read on my tablet, other times I just sit there and enjoy the silence alone. This morning I was reading and sipping my tea wondering which baby would wake up first and from the corner of my eye I notice something. When I turn my head to look someone is standing in the living room window looking at me I couldn't make out anything except they had on a hood. I couldn't make out if it was a person or a non person and it seemed as if they were just staring. I got up and finished my tea in the kitchen..Now the babies are home and my husband is leaving Thursday and the house next door at the very least has a squatter in it. I should have called the police but if they some and don't find anyone that would scare me too. I know I will be ok but the situation is a little overwhelming.

22.08.2018 09:31:46

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...