Level 46
Sex Appeal: 76556
Secville
27.01.2021 16:10:04
Forest Witch

mood swings are killing me
is this pain in the chest emotions or is it caffeine

27.01.2021 16:10:04
“She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.” - Rainbow Rowell
Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19289
Atheista
27.01.2021 16:56:12
Big Boy JENKINS

hot contrarian take and feel free 2 dogpile me but people getting offended about fight votes deters me from wanting to vote at all. Unless 1 of the peopel there is a known creep/bigot for the most part i always vote for the outfit i like better (or the one with less votes if 1 of them is "vote the other guy") so its like....really not a personal statement in my eyes and the fact that people can and do take it personally makes it feel loke i am entering some kind of drama that i didnt ask to be in.  I lose every fight i enter and a lot of the time it Is the same people voting against me consistently but thats fine because i dress loke a freak and its bimbo dot land.  I really wish they didnt show names on votes to be honest i'm sure its yet another intentional drama starter by the good folks at blighty incorporated but theres been times in the past where people have had actual Breakdowns because they didnt win fights from the same people and i'm just sitting here loke ok.........i will simply not vote

Didnt realoze how gaint this wall of text was so tl;dr sometimes.......votes is just votes

27.01.2021 16:56:12
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Anna Lena
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133850
Freethinkerland
27.01.2021 17:06:11
Anna Lena

In fights, I usually vote for the outfit I like more. But in debates I also vote according to who has less votes, but then cast the last vote (at 4:4) to the challenger - I also do it in fights if it is against someone who has the "don't vote for me" sign. So sorry if that caused any issues, really didn't mean any offence at all!

I've seen that some people's forum posts have been disliked for no apparent reason, but as LillyAnn said, I wouldn't worry about it too much as there's no way of telling who it is from and apart from being annoying, doesn't cause any harm with your stats or anything.

Hope it's not ruining your time here ♡

27.01.2021 17:06:11
Kawaii Mew
Mona Elizabeth
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 161408
Atheista
27.01.2021 17:22:19
Mona Elizabeth

I think the problem is that some people just mindlessly click through fights without even looking at the outfits at all, even when one of them is a "don't vote me". No one is getting "offended" by an online dressup game lol, but it can be a blow to confidence strictly speaking with regards to creating looks on this site when you seem to lose dozens of fights in a row with an outfit you worked really hard on/ are really proud of. In a way, a vote in a fight inherently counts as a personal statement, or can at least be interpreted as one since, excluding "don't vote me" situations, a vote says that a player prefers one look over another (or at least it was originally intended to before the whole 5:4 ratio thing). And honestly, I'm kind of glad that names of voters are shown in fights. I understand that not everyone is going to vibe with each other's sense of style, and so might happen to vote against a particular player many times in a row, but there comes a point when it becomes intentionally malicious. I don't understand why a relatable discussion about a non-serious issue on this site was interpreted as people being offended lol. Not dogpiling btw, just continuing the discussion

27.01.2021 17:22:19
With love from beyond the grave, Mona Elizabeth
She/Her Please 

Big Boy JENKINS
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19289
Atheista
27.01.2021 17:35:56
Big Boy JENKINS

Yeah sorry "offended" was a terrible choice of words i'm not doing like a special snowflakes bit LOL i'm just referring to like, the concept of taking it personally in general. Everyones different and i'm not saying its not like "valid" 2 feel bad about things but on the flip side i feel like this discussion pops ip every so often and it has the opposite effect of making it feel like the act of voting itslef is an inherently hurtful act that starts shit with people and i dont want to be involved in that

27.01.2021 17:35:56
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
Party
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 23146
Freethinkerland
27.01.2021 17:48:03
Party

i am so incredibly tired. college doesnt help i just cant sleep at night ;__;

27.01.2021 17:48:03

Mona Elizabeth
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 161408
Atheista
27.01.2021 17:48:13
Mona Elizabeth

Ohh, I get it! Thank you for the clarification. I def understand where you're coming from, and it's also totally okay for you to feel that way about the discussion. I know it comes up every so often but I think it's just because a lot of players have the common experience as they continue to use the site and want to see if they're alone in it. I've never seen a player lash out at another player for voting against them, and it would be terrible if they did! Like you said we can't really know someone else's intentions when they cast their vote. I've also found myself completely avoiding voting in fights, especially ones that have a 4:4 ratio because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, even though they entered the fight knowing they could lose in the first place. Existing on this site sometimes feels like walking on eggshells lol 

27.01.2021 17:48:13
With love from beyond the grave, Mona Elizabeth
She/Her Please 

Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11319435
Freethinkerland
27.01.2021 17:59:39
Dye96

I had someone lash at me because apparently I voted against them lol. I just vote for what I like.

27.01.2021 17:59:39
cowgirl
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22477
Reasonopia
27.01.2021 21:12:22
cowgirl

ok does winning an outfit fight actually do anything. i've been here almost a year and i still don't know <3 

27.01.2021 21:12:22
sometimes i type like this. Sometimes, I type like this. Sometimes,,,, I type  like this.

PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936143
Reasonopia
27.01.2021 21:14:17
PlushKlavier

cowgirl wrote:
ok does winning an outfit fight actually do anything. i've been here almost a year and i still don't know <3 
You can get an achievement for winning 2k fights, and you get some money and I think SA when you win a fight

27.01.2021 21:14:17

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...