lets be real here

Created
AlienPrinceFromVenus
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 74495
Reasonopia
07.04.2020 03:05:44
AlienPrinceFromVenus

Well I guess I'm worse then. Fine with me. Like I said, I'm sick of pretending to be a perfect good nice person when fact is humans as a collective are garbage imo.

07.04.2020 03:05:44
They/Them 
Peg leg
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9694
Freethinkerland
07.04.2020 03:36:03
Peg leg

While I can’t say I have any sympathy for his situation given he is partially responsible for the critical condition he and so many other British people are in at the moment, I still hope he has a full recovery. Not for him, but for his family. I would never wish for a child to lose their father, regardless of how I feel about his politics. 

07.04.2020 03:36:03
Where am I
Hat5une Miku
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 23210
Secville
07.04.2020 11:09:36
Hat5une Miku

Alexstrasza wrote:
He's also a human being. The fact you're cheering for someone else to die speaks volumes about who you are as a person and how far we've fallen as a species.
You don't have to stoop to BoJo's level, you can choose to be better than him. It's honestly quite easy, he doesn't set the bar that high.
hes a human being who wants me dead, refuses to say whether or not he disagrees with eugenics, and as earlier said directly responsible for peoples suffering not because of his policies but because he cant keep his mouth shut. im not celebrating his death (thank you for that gymnastic leap simone biles lovely floor routine) but the fact that he and his party have gutted the nhs for the last 10 years and hes now relying on it, while actual doctors and nurses who cant get ppe are dying? i have to laugh

07.04.2020 11:09:36

Hat5une Miku
Level 31
Secville
07.04.2020 11:12:04
Hat5une Miku

Peg leg wrote:
While I can’t say I have any sympathy for his situation given he is partially responsible for the critical condition he and so many other British people are in at the moment, I still hope he has a full recovery. Not for him, but for his family. I would never wish for a child to lose their father, regardless of how I feel about his politics. 
considering that his inability to follow his own advice resulted in his pregnant girlfriend getting covid19 (symptoms no test as far as i know) and the fact that he proudly (proudly!) admitted to shaking hands with covid-positive patients the real victims are all the people he came into contact with  which apparently is half the nhs and the upper echelons of the tory party cabinet

07.04.2020 11:12:04

Hat5une Miku
Level 31
Secville
07.04.2020 11:16:08
Hat5une Miku

Cum_Dumpster wrote:
AlienPrinceFromVenus wrote:
Here's the thing. I'm sick of pretending I'm a perfect person. I'm not out here in Johnson's dms telling him "die bitch". I'm in the Bimboland forums being a bitch because I'm a human being who gets angry and annoyed about injustice, about people who choose money over the health of a nation, people who choose money over basic human decency. It's my choice to stoop to his level. You know what the difference between us is? He's in a position of power to make real positive change in society, whereas I'm a 21-year-old poor student who nobody fucking listens to.

I would rather be petty and evil than pretend I have even the tiniest shred of sympathy for one of the many greedy idiots who are hoarding money and power and doing fuck all with it.
Wishing a highly transmittable disease on someone doesn't make you stoop to his level, it makes you worse. It's you saying "I don't just hate you, I hate your family, your friends, your coworkers, I hate the people that you pass on the street, I hate your housekeeper, your nanny, the people that bus your tables, the people that bag your groceries, I hate everyone you could possibly come into contact with SO MUCH that I wish them infected, sick, and dying as well just because I can't see beyond the tiny sphere of reality I call my own." Your age and economic stability will garner you no sympathy, because many have come from worse places than you, have fought through it, and have risen above it, without spewing the same hatred that you do. Get your shit together, please.
imma keep it real w u chief some random avatar on the internet making fun of a prime minister who has long since been the devil getting a disease which has a 96% recovery rate doesnt make them worse than him

07.04.2020 11:16:08

Bimkko
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54207
Atheista
07.04.2020 12:13:21
Bimkko

Only reason I wouldn't wish harm upon this kind of shit ppl is in this specific case, where there are very limited medical resources. I feel more sadness related that this guy will take a spot in a hospital that could have been given to a person who's not an awful human being who cause harm upon others with their policies. This guy got power and riches so he'll likely get treated whereas others may suffer and won't get healed since resources will be allocated to him.
also how weak is the reasoning of "think about the kids", you mean you'd rather have kids grow with one of their main influence (one of their parent) being an intolerant asshole who'll either cause them emotional turmoil or turn them into new tiny assholes who share similar twisted view? You know that sometimes, not having the classic Two Parents is better when these guys suck?

"you're worst than the devil because you want them gone" is what y'all rly sayin, aight aight. it's not just "i want everyone that i hate dead" it's "i want people who actively cause harm upon others gone", y'all saying we should let weeds overtake the garden n choke vegetables cause "they're plants too uwu"

the deontology with no regards to circumstances....sickening

07.04.2020 12:13:21
honorscollege
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 885798
Reasonopia
07.04.2020 17:31:09
honorscollege

It's extremely rare that someone so powerful has to reap the more life-threatening consequences of the policies they create.

I cannot blame anyone for finding joy or humor in Johnson's diagnosis. If anyone in the UK deserves to have coronavirus, it's the guy who dragged his feet in implementing containment measures, causing tons of preventable deaths. 

07.04.2020 17:31:09
She/her pronouns. 25 years old. Semi-inactive.
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
07.04.2020 18:15:44
Alexstrasza

It is fitting and common sense that someone who exposes themselves to the virus would get infected. And considering how slowly and poorly he reacted to the outbreak and how many people will die as a result of it it's also fitting that he should suffer the consequences. When I found out he was sick I wasn't sad or happy, I was just further annoyed by his stupidity. No shit he got corona, it's a miracle it took him this long! But now that his situation is serious, things are different in my eyes. I'm clearly in the minority for not wanting someone else to suffer so I'll vacate this thread.

07.04.2020 18:15:44
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
egnirys cimredopyh +)
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 24568
Atheista
07.04.2020 18:57:42
egnirys cimredopyh +)

well i came here to talk about how coffee makes me feel shaky but it would seem like there's something else going down in here

07.04.2020 18:57:42

Ulvhild
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6511417
Secville
07.04.2020 19:07:55
Ulvhild

A change of topic is welcome. Please talk about how coffee makes you feel shaky! :D

07.04.2020 19:07:55
      - Life is a pretty cheesy game, but at least it has good graphics -

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...