Created
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133837
Atheista
25.05.2017 14:18:44
kITTYStARZ921986

Hello bimbolands.

Mel has inspired me to do a little journal-esque post. I love how she came here and just jumped in and shared and I'd like to also. I think it would be a great way to meet some new people and also I'd like to use it as a tool to help me "let go" of things.
Some of you may know that I suffer from depression and anxiety. I use yoga and exercise as a means to cope with these things. 
When I was a girl I used to write these amazing stories and keep a journal...looking back it helped me to cope with what I know now was depression and it helped me to escape the hell that was my childhood.

So, here is my first entry. I hope to keep up with this and see if it helps.
Hoping you all have a fantastic day filled with good vibes and smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Journal,

I had a few drinks last night and folded laundry. I got to catch up on my newest fav. show "The Handmaid's Tale." I balled my eyes out again because even though it is fiction I know that it could become reality. Also, I cried for the people that are like the characters in the real world.

Went to bed too late. Woke up this morning feeling exhausted. I had some realllly strange dreams *as usual*.

Could that have something to do with the tired feeling too?

They are always so real and vivid. It is pouring rain, too. I feel very tired and down when it is rainy.

I got the boys all ready and off to school only to realize that one had left his water bottle on the dining room table(again) I was thinking off just letting him go without to learn a lesson, but I was going to the market so I figured I might as well drop it off for the little stinker. Anywho, I came back and it still pours. I decided to go for a run. Despite the dreary-ness in weather and state of mind i was in the run refreshed and charged me up. I feel so strong and powerful when i run in the rain. I feel like a bad ass.
Only 3 miles. I was going to do 2, but it felt so good.

Now, I'm here. I am going to log my time for my run and go do my core workout and yoga.........

Love,
kitty xo

25.05.2017 14:18:44
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695433
Freethinkerland
26.05.2017 03:26:56
HeavenLeighBimbo

A Day in the Life of a Bimbo....  was interesting.

Although,  you make me feel so lazy.   I hate running, and could never be content to just run to nowhere, or in circles.
  I've heard of the so called " Runner's High", like you mentioned you get.....   
   I love the rain too.....  sometime's I even wash my car in a good rain storm, because it is just an ODD thing to do.  When it is warm enough  I wear a bikini and I've been photographed by tourist's just driving by and had to stop for such an unusual sighting's of the 'native-wild-life'.   Commonness, is to be avoided at all cost's in my opinion.  I even have a large commercial styled Billboard, that say's, " Warning to Tourists,  Don't laugh at the Native's."  That's it. One quarter mile before people enter my property line's.   
  It is also a Geocaching site,  so I will often pose by it during the summer for photographs, in crazy/ often very slutty outfit's.  Just for 30 minute's for those lucky enough, and with good timing.   It is actually very fun to wave at the passing buses of Chinese tour groups. and listening to the air horn's of passing truck's that appreciate something that make's them smile during the long boring drive's they must endure.

I walk A Lot.  around 4 mile's a day,   That really adds up during the course of the work week.
      I'm a bit older so I can't be a runner anymore due to very damaged knees  but  If I stopped being active,  I would grow sedentary and older even faster.
  Walking especially in a pristine environment,  is very soothing for the soul and body.

I love understanding you, Kitty.  Sharing your personal life like that, is brave and shows what a Powerful woman you really are.

26.05.2017 03:26:56
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695433
Freethinkerland
28.05.2017 00:54:25
HeavenLeighBimbo

Dear Journal:
 Baby Tieanne, showed me her 2 year old personality again today.  Such joyfulness about just splashing in my pool.  In the shallow end, and an inch of water, she began to laugh .    She is one of those few rare babies that never fusses around.  She is happy or hungry.   Such simplicity is so beautiful to watch.
  Born with a wonder for life,  and even doesn't mind some very cool water, splashed in her face.    Even though I had some chores to do,   I couldn't resist playing with a baby today.    I told my chores,  I'm busy........    I had better thing's to do than deal with adult's.
   Like testing out the pool with a baby who is seeing it for the very first time.      
      She fills my heart with hope with every smile she give's in sheer delight of feeling something NEW.  I taught her how to float on her back,  and hold my hair as I swam slowly.   Yes, baby's do learn very quickly when they have trust in a parent.    A total mermaid moment, to be honest.....   When I felt the tug on my hair go,  I could catch her easily and hold her head up for a breath.   She learned very quickly  to not let go,  and hold her breath to float.
         This is a VERY important lesson to teach, when living around pool's with very young children.

She walked into it with her shoes on.  and the pool party began.  A master of social behavior at 23 months old. She picked the time, to go to 'Pool'-school.

That girl has people who admire her and follow her example to enjoy life.  It's just cold water after all, but she didn't care.
  Her older brother's cried, feeling a single drop of water......    They hate seeing a little girl have fun, even though they could have joined her.    They became the grumpy boy's,  because Tieanne discovered the fun, before they did.  |Sitting on the side of the pool  they just held their head's down,  trying not to look at the fun they wish they were having.]
           They got totally jealous of the attention I normally give them,  but when a baby who cannot swim is in a pool  they are not the center of the universe anymore.
                                 They sat on the edge of the pool,  and just whined about how bored they were.  Piff.
   I ignored them even more.  Negative attitude's do not earn attention in my play-book.   Boy's....  Product's of bad father's.  We still have a long way to go to make them into men.  They acted so shamefully,  I only would laugh under-water at them. I said nothing to them,  but they sat and watched me play with sister, instead.   I saw them smile a few time's too,  but they refused to get in the water.  Oh well.  That was the choice they made for themselves.  

28.05.2017 00:54:25
Image result for winter wonderland banner
lillyfee
Level 163
Sex Appeal: 3424916
Freethinkerland
28.05.2017 08:02:06
lillyfee

the idea of a journal makes my heart beat faster.
Today i ve not to say too much. Just a few words!
Life is a miracle. I am thankful to take part in this great event and i praise the beauty, the variety,
the love and the peace that is possible to enjoy. Yes i am learning my lessons now in my days of pain and fever.
Welcome back LIFE, the glorious spark in us that keeps us alive, that transforms us, gives us wings to reach the day!
Shivers of pleasure!    e60f8d161f5a07a1491bb89af68824e6.jpg

28.05.2017 08:02:06
c.j. tsang
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 36775
Atheista
29.05.2017 04:08:07
c.j. tsang

cool

29.05.2017 04:08:07

Benne Cumdump
Level 13
Sex Appeal: 1545
Agnostica
29.05.2017 16:10:36
Benne Cumdump

Oh, cool! A journal! Keep it up!!

29.05.2017 16:10:36
XXX Benne
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Atheista
29.05.2017 23:42:27
kITTYStARZ921986

Dear Journal,

Today I went to visit my mother.

We have a family wedding to attend in July and although I have already bought a dress, she hasn't.

First I need to say this- She is huge. Ok, not huge, But her stomach is. It is the result of minimal exercise, poor eating habits, medications, and lifestyle. She basically has a lot against her. I honestly believe there is no hope for her sometimes because of her unwillingless to change her habits. She just keeps getting larger&larger. It is breaking my heart.

Anyway, I said a prayer and did a little meditation before I went to her. She lives roughly an hour away so i had a lot of time to prepare. 
I got to my mother's and we went to lunch. Then, to the department store. ::dun, dun, DUUUN:::

The first place she started to look was in petites of all places. I started to giggle. I said, "no, no, mommy...follow me." We went to her size and got to work. I put out positive vibes and told her to do the same. Almost 20 min. (if that) in to our outting, we find it. THE DRESS. She picked one first...animal print. FLIPPING.
ZEBRA.
PRINT.
(holy cripes) I shuddered...

I sheepishly looked around because I thought Ashton Kutcher was about to jump out of a rack of dresses next to us and tell me i was being "PuNk'D".

I said to my mother nicely, "Well, it's a start...let's take in this dress for you to try too." She agreed. Then she went to reach for something with ruffles and I slapped her hand. LOL 
We made it to the dressing room and amazingly the dress FIT HER. And she looked decent!! But most importantly she OWNED the dress. You could just tell that she felt great in it and that she was excited. I think up until then, she had been very frustrated. I could tell that if she didn't find anything out shopping with me, the chances of her going to the wedding were very, very slim. She had lost hope...
::sigh:::

I am so happy and relieved that i could help her and be a part of that exciting moment. After that we went over to the shoes, but I could tell that she was "losing steam." I told her if she finds something she can always come back another time, but just take a quick look. She actually found a pair of cute sandals, but they didn't fit. I'm going to see if I can find her size online. 
After that, we went to jewelry. She didn't have the cash to get something today, but I showed her some stuff that would go well anyway. She doesn't really need a necklace because the top of the dress has some sequin action going on, so I told her that. Maybe just some earrings and a nice bracelet.

Today was literally the most amazing day. You might be asking yourself, "Did I miss something" or "sounds like a mediocre day", but to me it was amazing because it was one of the first times I have spent with my mother feeling like she was MY mother and not the other way around.

Growing up was a little tough at times. Mom and I had a very crazy relationship. It was good when she was good, but suffered when she was suffering. I was neglected a bit of the time and then there was the mental abuse. Not only was my mother very young and alone when she had me, my mother was an alcoholic & a drug addict who also suffered from ADHD and Bipolar disorder. She has since been able to kick the drugs after jailtime&drinks occasionally. She is also on medication for her mental illnesses. (those are the meds that contribute to her weight gain, I believe.)

i never thought her and I would be "O.k". Life is awfully funny sometimes. I think our past is why I appreciate our relationship now. 

I will remember this day forever..............

Love,
 kitty xo

29.05.2017 23:42:27
Melkanea
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22541
Reasonopia
18.10.2017 07:29:52
Melkanea

OMG KITTTYYYYYYYYYYY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! <3 <3 <3 why havent i read this one before!

18.10.2017 07:29:52
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Atheista
18.10.2017 14:36:49
kITTYStARZ921986

Mel! OMG i forgot this was even HERE. I need to update. Life has been extremely challenging and busy.

18.10.2017 14:36:49
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25261601
Antitheocra
21.10.2017 10:37:30
Sandi Lut

Yes Kitty you need to put in more journals :)

21.10.2017 10:37:30
Happiness is inside yourself

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...