Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Is selling Coca Cola worse than selling drugs?

Created
Author
uaegirl4ever

Poll: Would you sell Coca Cola or drugs?

Please LOG IN to vote.
Pachira
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 600
Freethinkerland
18.09.2015 23:08:31
Pachira

It's a obvious question, it's drugs. Well, depend, if it's weed, then coca cola

18.09.2015 23:08:31
 get yours in General Discussion!! xoxo
Lilliandra
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4524
Freethinkerland
01.10.2015 02:23:09
Lilliandra

Depends on the drug LOL

"Pop", Sugar, Aspartame... can all lead to long term health problems. And coca cola... cleans battery acid! Yep, you can use it to clean the terminals on the battery under the hood of your car... it takes off the corrosion and rust. So, imagine what it does to your insides! Wow...

Some prescription drugs and medications... honestly I think some of them.. the "cure" is worse than the disease/problem. Our bodies know what to do to heal themselves...

Some illegal drugs.. say... marijuana.. studies have actually shown them to have numerous health benefits! So... is coke worse than drugs? Depends on the drug.. lol

01.10.2015 02:23:09
Energy goes where attention flows... we all create our own reality with our thoughts and focus
BeautyXRush
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2873
Freethinkerland
01.10.2015 03:31:16
BeautyXRush

Coke, because I can't legally sell medication to people. But in general terms, probably still cola. Its only bad if people drink it regularly and in mass quantities. I personally don't drink it, if I crave carbonation I'll open a can and drink a sip and be done. Wasteful but I don't need an entire can of soda.

01.10.2015 03:31:16
MissAdrianaRain
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 130
Secville
12.10.2015 00:04:02
MissAdrianaRain

I would sell coca cola because it tastes good

12.10.2015 00:04:02
~ MissAdrianaRain ~ xoxo
Akra
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 243
Reasonopia
12.10.2015 03:53:49
Akra

It really depends because when you look at it, both industries are profit driven, especially legal prescription drugs. There is a devil's side to pretty much everything; even Acetaminophen will cause liver damage over long term or binge use. If I had to choose, I would actually choose Coca-Cola. We know what's in it, there is no hiding from it, and the companies don't gouge the people to make a profit. They make a profit by selling coke for maybe 1.50 per bottle (here in America) whereas the prescription drug industry is not regulated in the USA. It's actually sort of a shot in the dark and we're guinea pigs when you think about it. Especially when it comes to newer drugs. I take a newer drug for my bipolar depression management and it alone is close to $1000 a month without insurance. When I use the coupons my doctor gives me every month, it's down to $50 dollars a month, which is still a lot to pay for one drug when you need several to maintain your health. All in all, it's more of a "pick your poison" kind of thing.

12.10.2015 03:53:49
My mom is ALIVE? HOLY SHIT. I WISH WE KNEW THAT BEFORE WE BURIED HER!
Trina Jameson
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7658
Secville
12.10.2015 20:35:04
Trina Jameson

Lilliandra wrote:

Depends on the drug LOL

"Pop", Sugar, Aspartame... can all lead to long term health problems. And coca cola... cleans battery acid! Yep, you can use it to clean the terminals on the battery under the hood of your car... it takes off the corrosion and rust. So, imagine what it does to your insides! Wow...

Some prescription drugs and medications... honestly I think some of them.. the "cure" is worse than the disease/problem. Our bodies know what to do to heal themselves...

Some illegal drugs.. say... marijuana.. studies have actually shown them to have numerous health benefits! So... is coke worse than drugs? Depends on the drug.. lol

lol yeah, exactly.
I would sell marijuana over coca-cola or/and pharmaceutical drugs

12.10.2015 20:35:04
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
12.10.2015 23:11:12
HeavenLeighBimbo

Akra Wrote:

It really depends because when you look at it, both industries are profit driven, especially legal prescription drugs. There is a devil's side to pretty much everything; even Acetaminophen will cause liver damage over long term or binge use. If I had to choose, I would actually choose Coca-Cola. We know what's in it, there is no hiding from it, and the companies don't gouge the people to make a profit. They make a profit by selling coke for maybe 1.50 per bottle (here in America) whereas the prescription drug industry is not regulated in the USA. It's actually sort of a shot in the dark and we're guinea pigs when you think about it. Especially when it comes to newer drugs. I take a newer drug for my bipolar depression management and it alone is close to $1000 a month without insurance. When I use the coupons my doctor gives me every month, it's down to $50 dollars a month, which is still a lot to pay for one drug when you need several to maintain your health. All in all, it's more of a "pick your poison" kind of thing.

This is an interesting remark on so many levels.  For once I nearly completely agree with Akra.  I wish to point out a flaw in the medical system of America, that Akra made mention too in a very just manner.  Legal drugs cost more for some people, and cost a life for other people to be medicated.  What cost one individual $1000.00 USD to have a quality of life,  costs someone else living in the same country $50.00 USD.  I would like to ask the legal question as to when exactly did coupons become legal tender as a monetary system?
   At the bottom of most coupons it says in the fine print that it is not exchangeable for money.  Yet, coupons for the drug that Akra needs that equals a 950.00 savings per month should be considered as taxable income, just as my stock holdings and dividends are taxed.  If I paid $50.00 for a stock share,  and I made $950.00 wouldn't there be outrage if I didn't pay tax on that profit?  When I trade stocks, and I make a profit it is a 'HIGH' to me.  It's my drug of choice, and I'm taxed very heavily for it.(50% to the government for my work, and research.  Would you like to see your paycheck you worked hard to earn after that???  Would you take a job knowing that half of everything you earn is no longer yours, but is being spent on wars and death without your consent by the American Government.)  Nobody gives me coupons ether, when I make a bad trade and get depressed for losing a few thousand dollars, 'Gambling on American money'.  Talk about depressing.  I just wake up to a new day and try again to LIVE without an addiction.  I lose money like a champion but don't cry to much about it, even though I to want to be drugged into thoughtlessness and buy a useless new cell phone......

Some people in America don't even make 1000.00 per month legally.  Most cant even feed themselves because despite Obama's affordable healthcare act, it has proven to cost even more money to anyone who actually earns a paycheck, and pays taxes for the exact same medical care as what is given for free to people who under the law must provided themselves with affordable care insurance.  Surprise,  it isn't very affordable with a flood of illegal immigrants who pay no taxes but bring medical problems to America to be fixed free of charge for the rest of their lives.

Just because I managed to work a little bit harder, and earned a bit more money, shouldn't mean I should pay more for a drug than my next door neighbor.   Where is the fairness in medical treatment in America.  The poor get better medical care now because of the outright fear of lawsuits and bad press.  Others like me, just thank GOD we are healthy enough, to wait to die with pleasure. 
  I hope to go out with a Blunt in my fingers, and I burn down my house so the government can't just have it as they have done all my life to give to someone who never even was family, nor friend.

I give to the poor, but never when it is at the expense of my own families welfare.  I choose to pay my way through life all by myself.  Apparently I must also pay EXTRA all in the name of political correctness.  Every family in America that works is being punished by this political agenda.  Even the poor.  They are the ones who learn to become dependent on drugs, and coupons, and vouchers, and food banks.  While the illegal residents are willing to do the jobs even the poorest of Americans refuse to do.  It is a cycle of the collapse of a civilization.  There is no better way than to drug the masses, and tell them that it is good for them.  That's why legal prescriptions have coupons for the poor and the rich are just fooled into thinking that they are paying to get better.  The outcome is the same.  Both suffer and in reality never get better, only dependent on drugs of one type or another. Much could be saved if there was a little more focus on the root causes of poverty, and the resulting depression that is a natural result of hopelessness.
   Pick your poison, is more true today than people really seem to realize.  The perfect genocide is one where people slowly kill themselves. Most do so just to escape reality for a few hours and overdose.  The one's under medical supervision, are killed more slowly because they are profitable to drug manufactures, who get paid by the government regardless of the health of the population.  Those coupons are just vouchers the government pay, as if it was a legal form of tender.  Worthless to the user, but worth a lot of GOLD to the drug dealers. Especially now that a natural plant based drug is being legalized in so many states and the drug dealers of legal medications seek to secure a client base for the next generation.

Mother to daughter exchange:
"  I'm sorry Suzy that you are sad today..  Just take this and you'll feel all better. "
" 3 pills a day, and all your problems go away, till your next dose. "
" Don't worry, it's good for you, because it is government approved and we got a coupon."
  {Suzy runs off to have sex with a gang banger} and has fun with all the free drugs she wants till she is raped.......)

There is no winners when you must take mind altering drugs of any type for emotional problems.  I remember puberty, and I bet I must have seemed insane then too.  I smoked a lot of POT and put myself in some very bad situations because of it, and  tequila.  The most popular DRUG is alcohol. and I dare say much more dangerous than any weed ever imagined.    Men and women will lie, cheat, and steal to go to a legal BAR for a drink too just to be medicated.

12.10.2015 23:11:12
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Jecaaa
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 180781
Freethinkerland
02.07.2020 20:42:40
Jecaaa

Well, isn't it obvious?
Drugs. U cannot die of one more glass of juice, but oh one more gram of drugs... 

02.07.2020 20:42:40

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...