Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Prosecuted bimbos/himbos:

guilty: 9 innocent: 8

guilty: 14 innocent: 3

guilty: 14 innocent: 3

Internet Republic of Bimboland against: emma1999, daddysprincess666, and lilfaggot

Category
Ximboland Court
Created
Author
kimsim
Starbuck
Level 63
Sex Appeal: 199431
Atheista
11.07.2019 20:08:51
Starbuck

Honestly, I thought this was a pretty open and shut case. I'm not sure why kimsim wanted to open a trial.

11.07.2019 20:08:51

Iulja
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1436372
Reasonopia
11.07.2019 20:18:01
Iulja

Starbuck wrote:
Honestly, I thought this was a pretty open and shut case. I'm not sure why kimsim wanted to open a trial.
Probably because he wanted to wake up the court and remind that it still works.

11.07.2019 20:18:01

railophone
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 204309
Freethinkerland
11.07.2019 20:32:41
railophone

Just to echo what’s been said, it’s definitely possible they all live in the same house BUT we were told to contact the detectives or kimsim if you had a roommate or s.o. or whatever the case. And not responding at all to the mails is definitely highly suspicious.

Edit: Sorry for the short response. Was thinking on the fly as I was heading back into my apartment. Coming back to elaborate some more.

I looked back at some other posts in here. It could be kids, but the names of the accounts themselves don’t seem like they’re made by kids? Unless kids today actually do that, in which case ignore me there.

I’m not saying they’re clearly guilty, but the login behavior and unresponsiveness is suspect. Since they didn’t respond to mails, I definitely feel like they won’t respond to this thread and defend themselves.

Another thing, if it’s even possible, is to see if they’re online at the same time (a bit less suspicious, points to maybe people in the same house) or if it’s logins one after another (usually indicative of one person switching between accounts). In a game I play outside of Bimboland, you can tell when people have alternative accounts usually because of their login patterns and “last online” times; they’re seldom ever online at the same time.

Edit 3 (sorry lol): If you take a look at their debate responses, they all write incredibly similarly. All lowercase, no apostrophes in sight. Very possible they’re all different people who write the same but given the current context, also suspect. 

11.07.2019 20:32:41
You can't keep doing shitty things and then feel bad about yourself like that makes it okay. You need to be better. -S3E10 Bojack Horseman
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828566
Freethinkerland
11.07.2019 23:43:17
LillyAnn

Doesn't look like they are kids to me either... because of names, debate statements, etc. But they could be teens. Person who is 17 could be a kid for some of us, but actually isn't a kid. Maybe they just don't care to respond no matter of the age. I would look for a few more things in such situations:

1. Do they or one of them log in from different IP sometimes and how often
2. If previous is positive, does it happens sometimes that at least two accounts are online at the same time and make some activities on site (clearly, one person can't be at two different places at the same time)
3. Time frames or periods of inactivities - let's say it is one person. What happens if she went on vacation and can't log in often or at all. What is going on then with other two accounts? If none of them log in for let's say 10 days, or only one logs in sporadically while other two stay inactive, it's most likely one person. Farther, what is happening on a daily basis? They have to sleep sometimes and do other activities during the the day.

From this list we can see a break between 1st and 9th July, possibly jail time. Besides that, they usually log in between 10pm and 2am during the night. In the morning, they rarely logged in before 9am, and usually are active between 10am and 2pm during the day. There are only two log ins of Emma before 8am, and only one log in of lilfaggot at 19:16 on 10th July that brake a certain time pattern. Beside these three exceptional log ins there are no log ins between 3pm and 10pm, and between 2am and 8am on the given list. However, list includes only 7 days of log ins which might not be enough.

11.07.2019 23:43:17

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

railophone
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 204309
Freethinkerland
12.07.2019 00:35:21
railophone

Also about the July 1st to 9th thing: neither of the other two accounts has any activity during that period until emma1999 returns to the site on the 9th. Then the other two log in that same day. Chances that that pattern is merely coincidence are low.

Ignore this section if you don’t care about the math and skip down to the italicized words. 

Let’s assume, for ease of math, that they have one chance per hour of the day to log in. They are active generally from 10 AM to 2PM and 10 PM to 2 AM. That’s 8 chances out of 24 to log in. Therefore 16/24 (simplified to 2/3) chances to not log in per day, to be conservative.

If by chance these are 3 different people, they had 7 days (7/2-7/8) to log in prior to emma logging in again. (2/3)^7 is approximately 0.0585, or about 5.85% chance that they all happened to choose to not log in for 7 days straight.

If my math is wrong let me know, lol, but point is the chance of that being merely coincidence is tiny.

12.07.2019 00:35:21
You can't keep doing shitty things and then feel bad about yourself like that makes it okay. You need to be better. -S3E10 Bojack Horseman
Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
12.07.2019 00:36:05
Esuna

I'm unsure if anyone mentioned this yet so far, but usually multiple accounts the creator will not really differentiate between the accounts. 
In this case they are all in freethinkerland. Names/patterns of dress also should be taken into consideration. If it is 3 different individuals they would all seemingly have differing opinions, attitudes, names, level etc. Ofc sometimes this sort of trend is more obvious than in other cases - but it has been something of note in past trials as well. 

12.07.2019 00:36:05
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.
Starbuck
Level 63
Sex Appeal: 199431
Atheista
12.07.2019 00:49:20
Starbuck

This information was provided by Detective Drew ("Gang" refers to daddysprincess666 and lilfaggot. Stats were taken from the emma1999 account.):

Debates against GANG
Percentage of debates against gang: 28.13% (108 / 384)
Win rate of debates against gang: 68.52% (74 / 108)
[Total debates count including dead: 380]

Fights against GANG
Percentage of fights against gang: 11.69% (63 / 539)
Win rate of fights against gang: 76.19% (48 / 63)
[Total fights count including dead: 539]

Percentage of all votes received from GANG: 3.74% (39 / 1044)
Percentage of all votes received from GANG: 2.52% (38 / 1509)

12.07.2019 00:49:20

Marisol Corazon
Level 74
Sex Appeal: 322009
Atheista
12.07.2019 00:52:15
Marisol Corazon

I am thinking violation of stated rules.  Too bad.

12.07.2019 00:52:15
People outnumber bears in this world. Farmed salmon are poisonous.  Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828566
Freethinkerland
12.07.2019 02:17:18
LillyAnn

Strbuck wrote:
This information was provided by Detective Drew ("Gang" refers to daddysprincess666 and lilfaggot. Stats were taken from the emma1999 account.):

Debates against GANG
Percentage of debates against gang: 28.13% (108 / 384)
Win rate of debates against gang: 68.52% (74 / 108)
[Total debates count including dead: 380]

Fights against GANG
Percentage of fights against gang: 11.69% (63 / 539)
Win rate of fights against gang: 76.19% (48 / 63)
[Total fights count including dead: 539]

Percentage of all votes received from GANG: 3.74% (39 / 1044)
Percentage of all votes received from GANG: 2.52% (38 / 1509)
Based on stats it really doesn't look like they vote frequently for each other. She got way more votes from other players than from the 'gang'. Even if it is the same person, it's hard to conclude that the purpose of side accounts is to rise winning rate because she didn't receive many votes from them. There are fights and debates between them, still, nothing so prominent. Only numbers that stand out are wins against the 'gang' in both fights and debates, yet other players voted for her. It's really hard to say that we have cheating here with the purpose of building stats. Her outfits don't look better than outfits from other two accounts, it's not even obvious that she has more chances to win them.

About style and overall appearance that Esuna mentioned... besides being all three from Freethinkerland, I don't see something specifically similar. Emma has black wig in most of her outfits deddysprincess has blonde wigs. Make up and style don't look so similar. Similarity between Emma and lilfaggot, face tat upside-down cross maybe? Both have timid eyes on romantic look and eyes-cucumbers on pajama party look. Still, nothing so significant. I am not even sure what we are looking for anymore...

Casual/Daytime
emma1999       daddysprincess666      lilfaggot

Party
emma1999    daddysprincess666  lilfaggot

Red Carpet
emma1999     daddysprincess666  lilfaggot

Date/Romantic
emma1999       daddysprincess666        lilfaggot

Cosplay
emma1999   daddysprincess666   

Pajama Party
emma1999     lilfaggot

Gothic
emma1999          lilfaggot

Spooky
emma1999      lilfaggot

Music
emma1999    lilfaggot

Retro
emma1999       lilfaggot

Sexy (daddyprincess and lilfaggot)
daddysprincess666  lilfaggot

The rest of Emma's outfits
emma1999  emma1999  emma1999  emma1999emma1999emma1999     emma1999    emma1999

12.07.2019 02:17:18

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Esuna
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73378
Reasonopia
12.07.2019 02:37:54
Esuna

Lily, I would quote you but the post is long xD.
Put yourself though in the shoes of someone who cheats and knows that there are repercussions to actions ... which I'm sure many know of this by now. 
It makes little sense to go all out voting for yourself; it becomes obvious to others, I'm sure that everything the detectives are looking at is a compilation and not just the voting trends. 
Also, the trends in accounts I brought up because it's been a trend in the past with the Athens group, etc. 

Since a few high profile trials have gone forth it means there's more transparency on cheating, but on the negative side of the coin, it means cheaters are more likely extra careful not to get caught or seem less suspicious. 

12.07.2019 02:37:54
 Very busy with school at the moment, so temporary hiatus D:.

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...