How do you meet guys on this game?

19.05.2017 04:49:50
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
20.05.2017 01:05:51
HeavenLeighBimbo

Haha !!!!   I'm laughing so hard at this thread......  
    Bimbo's can't even seem to meet other online player's because they CAN'T Communicate about ANYTHING ANYMORE.

You want to meet men !!!!!   ????
  Try practicing meeting women in a BIMBO Game  !!!!!!!
   Is that to hard of a GAME?  
                   Get naked in an American collage.....  
          Your sure to remain stupid after all classes costing $100,000 USD,  but  you will meet men, and remain STUPID and in debt forever.
 Hormones are Free and in great abundance on campus.  You don't even need to attend school, if your parent's are paying the bill, for your sexual LIFE in collage.   American collage's promote all STUPIDITY, including men and women, of dubious maturity.   Just Brick's in the WALL.

Seriously,  Bimboland's as a dating service?
    Your better off becoming a Nun,  with a vow of silence and Chasity.   
  Even the best Bimboland's player's practice stupidity and ignorance about all thing's alive,  as often as possible.
      You will Meet NOBODY, if you NEVER try.........   A foolish Thread begging for a MAN,  is Pathetic.
    Show US, EVERYONE, WHO YOU ARE !!!!

Desperation, is not an attractive quality.  Nor will a man fix anything about you.   
    Find friend's by being who you are,  and not by who you call your friend's.

Put your Big Gurl Pantie's on and try meeting the community, before you try finding the BIGGEST DICK in the GAME.
   It's SweetasNut's  BTW   Hahahaaaaa.
   He want's you !!!!   Desires you... and will treat you as a dirty Bitch.

That is the only man I know of,  that care's one shit, about 'Your Mating ritual's' in an 'on-line' world.

Find a Man in Bimboland's to DATE/Fuck/ ;[?] 
                                        What was the point of the opening poster's thread?...........     
   Just asking.........   There must have been a reason for such an immature question/ thread. 
   Please explain, [in adult language]

Try THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

\ Yes, I know this was a harsh Reply. /

But if you expected anything less REAL  than an ADMINISTRATOR and an ADULT to reply to your thread,  you may want to return to your mother's breast-milk for entertainment.
  At least make some sort of post that people can understand; WHY YOU are asking the QUESTION.
   Otherwise I will write my own OPINION about the SUBJECT,   and will mock ignorance in pubescent, media educated, organ donor's.

I gave this thread an entire day to see if any more common women would reply to it,  and they didn't........   
  Yes,  they are coward's too.
             I can and is Why I meet more good men than any of you ever will......
    I can TALK, PLAY,  and live in the real WORLD.........

Try THIS:
 To meet MEN. SMILE at ONE.  It really is that simple.    What you get,  should scare the HELL out of you,  if you chose poorly.   Bad BOY's....... ?     
  You know you want them..............   That's LIFE.

20.05.2017 01:05:51
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
20.05.2017 02:02:55
Mindy

Wow...what did the poster do to get slammed and berated like this?  A little over the top.  Maybe re-read your response if you want to talk about maturity. 

Lindsay...there are not a pile of guys here (not a lot to promote them coming...a guy here recently commented that they can not so much as get shoes) but starting this thread may have drawn some attention.  If you want to find a guy to chat with a bit just keep your eyes peeled in the forum and maybe get active in debates...see someone and you like what they have to say then send them a message introducing yourself, or maybe they will you.  I have managed to have a couple nice conversations with guys here.  Unfortunate though...as mentioned...there are not a lot of active male profiles here.

20.05.2017 02:02:55
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
20.05.2017 02:21:44
HeavenLeighBimbo

PURE and simple  :
            One-line opening post's, that contain NO information, or MEANING.

A 'drive-by POSTING'.........    
   It was ignorant,  and without context till I posted,  and then Mindy posted basically saying the exact same thing as me.,..........

Now I'm happy.......   
   The thread is now a conversation,  and not just SPAM.

How many thread's do you think I could open by just asking a 7 word question, in a single day?
      No......        Call This a Prime Bimbo Moment of Education.    
  It takes TWO people sharing IDEA"S and thought's openly for conversation to even begin....
       Where can I find men?    
       LOL    I could have a man in less than 5 minute's ,that would move heaven and Earth for me.................
   How did I earn that?      LIFE . "PRE- computer Age".

What the Hell Happened to people being able to TALK and express WHOLE Idea's?

20.05.2017 02:21:44
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
20.05.2017 02:42:57
Mindy

It was a simple question and perhaps some civility would encourage conversation. All you accomplished was attacking a newer member and likely turning them off of this place.

20.05.2017 02:42:57
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
20.05.2017 03:01:23
HeavenLeighBimbo

Good.  @^.    Bimboland's is not for the Faint of Heart.
   For 2 year's we have had nothing but little 'snowflake's" who  say NOTHING, but ask a question,  and then never reply, themselves. 
       If the question was important to them,  don't you think they could actually write an opening post, STATING why they are asking the question.
   Or is Judging me as being TO Harsh, for expecting player's to actually have a 'critical thought process' when writing in the forum, a more JUST GOAL?
  Protect the STUPID, and make Bimboland's even more immature and silent..............
    NOT on my watch......  !!!!!!
          Bimboland's has enough Stupid and Selfish player's....  
                 Catchy Thread titles, without substance will be MOCKED, ruthlessly.  Only the opening POSTER can prevent that from happening.
     If they are going to open a thread,  they better do it with SUBSTANCE, in the opening POST.

20.05.2017 03:01:23
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
20.05.2017 03:09:33
Mindy

HeavenLeighBimbo wrote:
Good.  @^.    Bimboland's is not for the Faint of Heart.

Bimbolands is what one makes it.  I would rather it not be a place where a new member is berated by someone being...well...an asshole.  I find it rather pathetic that you think you attacking someone is a good thing...but par for the course. 
You have just slammed someone for no reason, and in doing so have broken the constitution.  When do you do your time

The humanist republic of Bimbolands affirms the worth, dignity and autonomy of the individual and the right of every bimbo to the greatest possible freedom compatible with the rights of others. Bimbos have a duty of care to all humanity including future generations. The Humanist republic of Bimbolands believes that morality is an intrinsic part of human nature based on understanding and a concern for others, needing no external sanction.

20.05.2017 03:09:33

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
20.05.2017 03:27:24
HeavenLeighBimbo

That is an interesting Statement coming from you, Mindy.
  My mailbox full of player's, YOU declare as Cheater's, without any proof what so ever.
      Now your defending a player who did show a total failure in earning reputation point's by making a post with SPAM.    
  " ONE LINE WONDER'S ".

I would have thought you would like for more player's to write in complete sentence's.  

Yes,    I am pushing for a more Adult Population for Bimboland's.     
      It is needed, more than you can imagine...... 
   Little girl's can play too,  but only once there is a decent population of Women  to train them.......
      'girl gamer's' need example's too.

You or Me  or anyone in between  will do.   The trick is angering them teasing, or baiting them into actually, GETTING REAL for a change.
       I said nothing in this thread I wouldn't say to a woman I loved.   

If it hurt, it was only because you felt a flaw in yourself.    
  The freedom of speech  is an art only practiced by those who actually SPEAK and LISTEN and understand in equal measure's.  Only then do they reply.
      Or go to the Pub and Talk in a drunken fashion.........

I Stand By my DEMAND that Opening Post's be COMPLETE STATEMENT's of opinion's and Idea's.
     This Opening Post  did not contain anything but a Headline, that is essentially FAKE and COMMON and totally USELESS to 
EVERYONE.
  Had I not said something it would have been a dead THREAD  with the FIRST OPENING POST.
       Mindy made it ACTIVE, BECAUSE I had the courage to say how STUPID it was.........  Hahahaaaaaaa   [politics]

20.05.2017 03:27:24
Mindy
Level 104
Agnostica
20.05.2017 03:35:46
Mindy

She has a whopping reputation of 7....somehow I don't think that was a grab at points and that shouldn't be too difficult to grasp.  It is not the first time I have spoken up for someone/thing in here.

Also...I have offered something to back my statement up (aka "proof")...I simply said it would have to be posting everybody or nobody and that it would be in the forum (I even put it to vote if I should show it all in the forum) not to an an individual...there was no response to that...that offer has been made more than once....I am over it.  If people don't want to protect things then so be it....

I guess if you would say such things to people in person that simply means you are an asshole IRW as well.

20.05.2017 03:35:46

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
20.05.2017 03:45:45
HeavenLeighBimbo

If being an Ass hole means thinking for the greater good of the community,....   Your SPOT ON..........    
  In Real Life,  there is Thousand's of men who didn't like my opinion of them as well.      
   I wear it as a badge of honor.    Nobody like's being treated EQUALLY, apparently. [ie: Mindy] 
               Much less when someone actually has the authority to enforce the equality in the forum to the same standard's of all opinion's.
          Selective speech and suppression of information, may be your form of education........     It is Not Mine.   
   I will be honest, to my self, my past, and my future.    I learned a few thing's in the process,  I'm NOT afraid to share.

Yes, I have noticed even Mindy is NOT on TOPIC.   She only is BAITING right now........    Can she be on topic, or is she only trying to Kill Free Speech?
[ Defending Stupid, by changing the SUBJECT to how much she HATE'S ME ]   
          [Off topic, WARNING]
Mindy: Reply to the opening Poster as Best YOU can.......   I did.
                              ( and you still haven't been officially warned because  I respect your opinion and actually cherish it.
              You are a woman more like me,  than I care to even admit.)
  Having Babies changed me into someone who think's about other's FIRST.

This doesn't mean I will let you harm the citizen's of Bimboland's.   I do encourage your controversial attitude.
   Hate, even has meaning..... Even if it is very destructive to one's own SELF.

20.05.2017 03:45:45

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...