Author
Huch
Huch
Level 13
Sex Appeal: 1936
Agnostica
10.10.2016 02:49:56
Huch

So I hop into Bimbolands, and I notice I have a relationship invite from Cremamali.  It has been there for like a week, so I open the profile and see TEN pages of the same comment by one person.  OMG, this is all from today.  I refresh, it is now at 11 pages!  I am thinking WTF is up with this?  I flip through some other pages and I notice something, all of the sudden she is the leader in reputation!  AHH, I get it.  I flip back and see 17, I repeat SEVENTEEN pages of this copy paste BS. That is 170+ posts!  I then IM her and call her out on it, and the profile is suddenly dead, Bimbo committed suicide, but not before challenging her to a few debates.  What a load of crap, but I am sure this will be spun, but 99% of the people here are not stupid enough to buy it.

here are but a couple examples

fabkeu.jpg

2hs6ski.jpg

10.10.2016 02:49:56
When society lacks governance the people of it have a choice to have a voice or to accept abusers of the system. For information on THREE times being caught abusing fellow citizens, please feel free to read here: 

http://bimbo.land/senate/topic/938

You either choose to have a voice or let someone in society walk on its fellow members with no respect for the spirit of it.  Your call.

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
10.10.2016 05:45:31
HeavenLeighBimbo

I have made another suggestion to the owner  about this situation.   Again  this is one of those flaws, that allows cheating to happen.
  It was never expected that someone would spam profile's and it is also one of those situation's where Bimboland's need's an Active Moderator/ Prime Bimbo or President.   During my term as Prime Bimbo,  I did address this issue with the Owner.   My advice went unanswered by him,  but   I did deal with the individual player's at the time.
     I sent in my usual weekly report to the owner about this issue even though I had no duty too.
   It is often forgotten that there is a marked increase in people without ethic's in internet game's.  Bimboland's is supposed to be a social game, however there is way's to cheat using that social structure.   Spamming the Dead is one of those methods that is most obvious.  I wrote about it several months ago.
   There is also a player who is setting up multiple account just to bash Kathy at every opportunity she can.  Is that ethical?
        Rule's of conduct forbids personal attacks on other player's.   Which is the more serious crime?

I'm truly sorry that the world has taught 'REAL people' to ignore ethics in social behavior.
     Games are often all they have to feel like winner's. [Especially when B$ is the reward.] 

10.10.2016 05:45:31
Image result for winter wonderland banner
anunitum
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 14821
Secville
10.10.2016 05:49:24
anunitum

Oh that is sad.
Also at this moment it seems Cremamali has started debates even he has committed suicide. Seems rather odd..?

I've been also wondering how some ppl seem to have won lots of debates even it's the beginning of the week and we could have only start 3 debates a day. (Thinking how is that possible?)

10.10.2016 05:49:24
Huch
Level 13
Sex Appeal: 1936
Agnostica
10.10.2016 06:48:49
Huch

anunitum wrote:
Oh that is sad.
Also at this moment it seems Cremamali has started debates even he has committed suicide. Seems rather odd..?

I've been also wondering how some ppl seem to have won lots of debates even it's the beginning of the week and we could have only start 3 debates a day. (Thinking how is that possible?)

Cremamali started the debates, then magically committed suicide right after I messaged Kathiegym.  I did not hide that I would be sharing it.  As far as debates and such, there are definitely teams of sorts out there.  To me if people team up in games that is a valid social strategy.

Also, it was not spamming the dead as the 'user' was very alive.  As for the personal attacks, where has that been?  I know there was the one thread. Which is worse?  Well, I do not know context so can not comment.

10.10.2016 06:48:49
When society lacks governance the people of it have a choice to have a voice or to accept abusers of the system. For information on THREE times being caught abusing fellow citizens, please feel free to read here: 

http://bimbo.land/senate/topic/938

You either choose to have a voice or let someone in society walk on its fellow members with no respect for the spirit of it.  Your call.

anunitum
Level 1
Secville
10.10.2016 08:10:54
anunitum

hmmm..really confusing.
I went to see the debates cremamali had started and she/he? had the exactly same outfit+hairstyle than a profile of a still living bimbo called rogue (freethinker citizen)..you have to open her profile to see it..there was also 3rd one with the same looks, I just can't find it anymore. So maybe cremamali and rogue and the 3rd are the same? 
there may be teams or fake profiles voting for each other, but that still does not explain how someone has more debate wins than possibilities to initiate them. For instance, how you can have over 60 wins if you are allowed to start only 3x7 debates a week? Or does your fake profiles challenge you 40 time and then vote you? So some ppl seem to put some serious effort to cheat and win, which is kind of pathetic..

10.10.2016 08:10:54
Telaphone
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 310695
Agnostica
10.10.2016 14:11:36
Telaphone

Yep she's a huge spammer. In the end it's just a game. I don't really care and don't put that much effort into it.
The only thing I care about is can she intelligently contribute to a topic.

10.10.2016 14:11:36
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
10.10.2016 15:59:29
HeavenLeighBimbo

anunitum  Made an excellent observation,  that I have reported to the owner, as a direct quote.
    I did get a reply from the Programmer, last night about my weekly report.
   She suggested limiting reputation point's being limited to 35 per week, when posting on profile's.
  It was a very logical response.   She still needs the owner's approval, but there has been no reply from him at this point.   I wrote back with my commentary, and a slightly edited version of Anunitum's comment's about the debates.   Player's making multi-account's is a very serious problem that needs to be said.  Facebook actually is the root of this problem because 1000's of fake account's are allowed to be made, and the only thing you need to join Bimboland's is a Facebook account. The debate feature is seriously in danger of this form of cheating.
  Unfortunately Bimboland's cannot teach/code, player's to be ethical. So the solution to this problem is going to require a 'police force' of some sort.
   Or we can eliminate the weekly Top TEN, and the prizes. That would be very bad for the game too,  but it just may happen thanks to the cheater's.
        It may be in my next message to the owner, as a solution to this problem.  The owner like's simple 'fixes'.

10.10.2016 15:59:29
Image result for winter wonderland banner
anunitum
Level 1
Secville
10.10.2016 16:41:02
anunitum

^ Eliminating the TOP 10 would be really bad, I agree, as most of the interaction between players happens through forum and debates. It would be very silent Bimboland after that. It's still the quickest way to earn money too, so there should be a salary raise of some sort with the jobs so players can still buy clothes etc. without being broke all the time..
Would it be possible to earn loads of money more often than by monthly Drag Contest? I believe it's more difficult to cheat with this kind of contests...
Also, achievement badges are great way to earn money, but collecting them happens very very slowly.. 
Limit on profile posts sounds very good too.

10.10.2016 16:41:02
BrunetteBimbo
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9868
Freethinkerland
11.10.2016 23:56:01
BrunetteBimbo

I will reveal one """"trick""""".
there are 2 people (yes, only TWO) who hate Kathiegym, so I always start debates against her. She agrees, of course. Like this, she has at least 42 debates every werk, and I can win some. Sometimes I even am in the top 5. Why? Because kate's haters vote me although my discussion is shit. So, we help each other like this,
is this against rules???? Then, don't vote for me. Vote for the best argument, idiots!
Thanks idiots I win B$ hahahahahaha, and she is getting one of her achievements.
the only cheaters her are phukingbimbo (and her 6 avatars) and Mindy. Think whatever you want!!

11.10.2016 23:56:01
Keep your enemies close....
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
12.10.2016 02:20:08
Mindy

BrunetteBimbo wrote:
I will reveal one """"trick""""".
there are 2 people (yes, only TWO) who hate Kathiegym, so I always start debates against her. She agrees, of course. Like this, she has at least 42 debates every werk, and I can win some. Sometimes I even am in the top 5. Why? Because kate's haters vote me although my discussion is shit. So, we help each other like this,
is this against rules???? Then, don't vote for me. Vote for the best argument, idiots!
Thanks idiots I win B$ hahahahahaha, and she is getting one of her achievements.
the only cheaters her are phukingbimbo (and her 6 avatars) and Mindy. Think whatever you want!!
Erm....how am I getting drug into this?  
While I have read the little spats I have always just stayed out of them...I really don't care to be involved and really have no issues with anyone...to each their own.  I have enough things to worry about in my real life........no way am I going to stress over Bimbolands.
If I see people I am in a relationship with I will try to vote for them...If I strongly feel they were out debated I generally just don't vote.  
My other voting strategy when nobody I am in a relationship with is in an active debate is to vote in debates that have a couple votes in them already to help clear some off.  If there are 2 votes for someone I almost always give it to the person being blanked.
My old strategy was trying to always debate people I was in relationships with but that sadly never really went anywhere.
Yes...I have a few people that I have gotten to know and talk to both in here and outside of Bimbolands who challenge me in debates frequently and I also know that they vote for me heavily as well. They helped me get a ribbon as well...and hopefully they want to help me get the remaining debate ribbon...but it is literally the same thing you just said that you are doing...so yeah.  I used to get 12 or 15 debate wins on a couple dozen debates...they then drove me to 20-23 a week....If they hit me up me up in a few debates I usually land in the mid to upper 20s for wins....if they hit me up daily or close to...yup...I get high ass numbers.  I have however asked them not to flood me with debates when there are like 5 pages of open debates though.
The reason this debate support thing even all started though....well...that is funny in itself....and while it relates to this topic as a whole I am going to just keep that to myself for now....I don't need the drama that would erupt by certain parties if I explained it....just not worth it for me........even though I know that a lot more would be shaking their heads at it.
And yeah...if someone came to me and said can you help me with debate ribbons I am probably going to help them out as best I can if I can see some effort put in by them already and whatnot...I have had a great run in debates via help from friends and I would look at returning the favor....nobody has ever asked.

but hey....only one person has ever been called out for these mass postings more than once...so yeah....lets evaluate the whole "cheater" thing.  Too funny that someone would be stupid enough to call others out for cheating when one person has been busted for it more than once...since you want to open that door....idda been fine not being involved in it....but you insisted for some reason.  Go on though...back your proven cheater....says a lot for your character

A true face/palm/smack moment was truly just observed......How special. 

12.10.2016 02:20:08
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...