- Recoloring requests - copy-paste the item from the shop here and write its title
- Adjustments requests - if some item happens to be out of its proper place also copy-paste the item and write its full name
- Remodeling/Resizing requests - there are some items from bimbo shop that could be remodeled/resized to fit himbo doll's body or face. I found some items like that but there are probably more of them. If you want some bimbo item in himbo shops write request for it here and we will see what can and can't be done. Due that you don't have an access to bimbo shop, you can simply copy-paste the outfit of bimbo who wears it and write the item full title.
- Transferring items from one to another - there are some items in bimbo shop that fit himbo doll without need for resizing and remodeling. It mostly refers to items made for head and face. I've already found some and will transfer them to male shop, but if you find more of fitting items post it here. The procedure is the same - copy-paste outfit where you saw that item and write its full tittle.
- Suggestions regarding himbo shop - if you have any other suggestion related to your shop that doesn't belong to any category from the above, write it here too.
Edit: The shop workers have agreed on a Q&A to help answer the most commonly asked questions you might have regarding the shops.
Q: Who are the shop workers? Who can I contact regarding any other questions and requests?
A: The active shop workers are:
Any of them would be more than happy to fulfil your requests for recolors or new items, to the best of their ability. It is very important to remember that the shop workers are all volunteers. As such they have other things to do in their lives and can't always see to everyone's requests. So please show them some love and respect.
Q: I see there are multiple threads for the purposes of the Bimboland shops. Can you explain what they're for?
A: There are four threads dedicated to the shops.
- The main shop thread for bimbos is the Shop Workers Thread. There you will find new additions, reworked items and announcements of major systemic changes made to the shops. Please post requests for new bimbo items there.
- The main shop thread for himbos is the Himbo Shop Requests thread. There you will find all new additions, recolors and reworks and major announcements regarding big changes made to the himbo shops. Please post any requests for new himbo items there.
- The main thread for recolor requests is the Clothing Recolors thread. There you will find any new recolors added to the shops. Please post there if you have requests for new color versions of existing items.
- The main thread for glitched clothes is the GLITCHED CLOTHES - reporting topic thread. Please post there if you find items that are misaligned or placed weirdly or even off by a pixel. The shop workers will gladly fix any issues you find (to the best of their ability) and it is imperative that you post there so they can better see your reports.
Commonly requested additions to the shop
Q: Could we get new body types (bigger/smaller boobs for bimbos or himbos) or new poses?
A: Sadly Bimboland is not a game of unlimited resources. Such requests would require entirely new dolls, which would mean that none of the existing clothes would fit them. That in turn would mean that someone would have to design multiple thousands of clothing pieces (depending on the difference of the new doll from the current ones) which would then have to be placed into an entirely new version of the shop made especially for the new dolls. Such a venture is simply too expensive and time consuming.
Q: Could we have realistic genitalia in the shops? How about really really large dildos, possibly of an animal nature (horse, dragon...)?
A: No. This game is meant to be a dress-up game and sexually explicit content like that is not allowed. Submissions of this nature will never be accepted. There are basic dildos in the shop but that is as far as things will go.
Q: Can you add clothes or items that contain offensive symbology as a joke or playful jab?
A: No. No discriminatory stuff of any kind is allowed, be it racist, sexist, homophobic or offensive towards any group of people. Not only is it against the game's Terms of Service and the forum rules, it's just wrong. The same goes for items that may be considered offensive references towards health issues.
Q: Can you add this new background I found to the shops?
A: Backgrounds should be made from images that are free domain or free to use commercially in order to avoid copyright issues. Furthermore, the image you want to see turned into a background should be of a high enough resolution. We don't want pixelated backgrounds after all.
Q: I found an item that I find offensive and hurtful in the shops. Can you please delete it?
A: Sadly once anyone buys an item it becomes impossible to delete. In fact sometimes this happens even if no one has bought it. The shop workers can try to edit the item and replace the image with the new one but that can be difficult depending on the level of detail and overall popularity of the item.
Q: Can we have a better tagging system/organization in the shop, where we don't have to look things up based on name alone?
A: This is a change that the one coder we have working on this site will probably not be able to implement. Currently the best tagging system the shop workers working on this site can give you, is naming items in this format: designer_item name_colour. Keep in mind that this does not apply to all older items, as this is a relatively new system.
Commonly asked questions from aspiring artists and designers
Q: How do I draw clothes for the shops?
A: It is advisable to use a drawing program like Krita or Autodesk sketchbook or similar to draw your items. Alternatively you could also use more advanced image editing program like Photoshop or GIMP or similar. Microsoft Paint likely will not cut it. To make things easier for you, the shop workers have graciously decided to share their repository of bimbo and himbo bodies for you to use as templates. In there you will also find a layer that you can put behind your work to help you catch any stray pixels. If you need advice regarding a particular issue you run into while drawing, do not hesitate to ask a shop worker or even designer for help. They will gladly help you to the best extent of their abilities. Be patient though, please. They are all volunteers so they might take some time to get back to you. For more detailed or basic guides on how to draw in such programs, the best thing you can do is watch tutorials online.
Q: How do I submit items to the shop?
A: In order to show a small amount of dedication to the game, you have to be level 18 within Bimboland for your submissions to even be evaluated. For the first few (amount decided on a per person basis) submissions you must also submit the file(s) you worked in as proof of this being your work. Your item images should be in .png format and must fit the bimbo/himbo body/image (as supplied by the shop workers in a 201x417 px resolution) perfectly - they should not not be wrongly scaled up or down and they shouldn't poke out from the edges of the image so stay within those 201x417 px limits! Your items also have to be cleaned and cropped to ensure a clean item with a large enough thumbnail when (if) the item is put into the shop - the shop workers have enough on their plate and shouldn't need to crop your items or clean up loose pixels in your place. Feel free to use the layer supplied in the repository to help you clean up your items. Once you have submitted your item(s), the shop workers may or may not accept them, depending on the items' quality and whether or not they fit the game's shops.
Q: I drew an outfit that covers parts of the bimbo/himbo body in a creative way in order to create the illusion of a different pose. I even drew body parts as part of the outfit to further accentuate the new pose! I meet all the criteria for the shop workers to upload this item, when can they do that?
A: It is very important for anyone who draws an outfit that changes the pose of the doll but leaves some skin exposed to make 4 versions of each such outfit - one for each of the base skin tones (pale, light, tan and dark). If you don't do that, don't be surprised when the shop workers ask you to do this before they upload your outfit. It's only fair! The exception to this rule is when you want to make something in reference to a specific race. In such cases it is not appropriate to make alternative versions for the other skin tones.
Q: I don't want to or can't draw that well. Can I submit recolored versions of existing clothes?
A: It is generally preferred that you contact the Shop Workers either directly or by posting in the Clothing Recolors thread or this one and request that they add new color versions of the clothes themselves. We have a lot of very capable shop workers and they will gladly work with you to provide precisely the shade and tone that you need for your outfits.