Created
tvtcheatoffsetter010
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 0
Secville
14.06.2017 14:48:09
tvtcheatoffsetter010

Hi, I'm a cheating account
There are many like me, (something like TVTCHEATOFFSETTER 0 to 100)
I wasn't careful and some curious Bimbo discovered my way (or just one of them?) to cheat as well as my password

Curiously these cheating accounts only start debates and vote to the following players:

Mindy
kITTYStARZ921986
kathiegym
Ambersissyslut
lillyfee

WAIT, aren't these some of the All-Time Leaders? HUMMMMM...
Please, tell us your other ways to cheat? We are curious!

Some free samples to you:

http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23016
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23017
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23018
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23019
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23020
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23021
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23022
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23023
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23024

Take a look at the only debates that tvtcheatoffsetter010 have sent:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uiummo&s=9

http://bimbo.land/debate/details/22995
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/22996
http://bimbo.land/debate/details/22997

There are many other examples
The Prime Bimbo and Senators are already warned, but all Bimbos have the right to know
Let's wait and see if Bimbolands is really a fair community

14.06.2017 14:48:09
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
14.06.2017 15:26:25
HeavenLeighBimbo

Slight problem with your accusation's..... against Mindy and Kitty, and the other's.......

The player sending a debate, is always on the Left side of the stage/screen.
  So every screen shot is actually TVTcheetoffsetter##   who sent, and voted on the debate's only.  That only proves TVTcheatoffsetter## is  cheat accounts, and the owner of those cheat account's.  The cheater also was the opening poster of this Thread. 

Also Mindy and Kitty , both were in constant contact with me during my investigation's which actually started weeks ago.....  Both asking me to do some checking on cheater's who they thought were setting them up...
                .[  The screenshot's posted ^ prove that they were being 'Set-Up' by TVTcheatoffsetter account's. ]
    Trust me,  I know for a fact that at least those two player's are perfectly innocent, in this matter, because I involved them in one way or another in Hunting down and banning, the multi-account cheater's.

Don't mistake being friendly with everyone,  and being popular with EVERYONE,  as being a reason to accuse someone of cheating......  Kitty is my wife,  and even I rarely vote for her,  because she doesn't need my help.  She is that GOOD of a player, Naturally.  So are many of the other Top Ten Player's.....   
  I only worry when I see a new player,  with 3 reputation,  winning 7 Debates and being in the Top 10 on the first day of the new week.....

That's one of my way's to catch a cheater.

What I also find interesting is,  YOU,  posting with a Known Cheat Account,
    You know I'm slowly Banning in Order by # because I'm doing it publicly in the debates. 
  I'm only up to TVT#6,  But the opening poster/Cheat account owner,  is now suicide'ing all the cheat accounts herself working her way backwards toward's #1.......
        I'm still going through every single TVT profile, anyway's just to make sure,  none survive.

Prime Bimbo HeavenLeighBimbo

14.06.2017 15:26:25
Image result for winter wonderland banner
tvtcheatoffsetter008
Level 1
Secville
14.06.2017 16:40:08
tvtcheatoffsetter008

What's the point? Why would someone create cheating accounts if not for their own benefit?

These accounts weren't used for anything else than sending and voting in debates among these players

There's no debates sent for any other Bimbo

Be smart and look at the sequence of debates, and how fast the other cheat accounts voted for them
Almost no vote from another Bimbo

Must be hard to find out your sweet wifey is not that sweet

Review the debates between http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23000 and http://bimbo.land/debate/details/23027

The sequence is repeated: Mindy, kathiegym, lillyfee, Ambersissyslut, kITTYStARZ921986
Anyone who spends few minutes on it can notices what happened, including you - unless you're also in it or have benefits -

I'm not arguing with opinions, but facts

14.06.2017 16:40:08
tvtcheatoffsetter014
Level 1
Secville
14.06.2017 18:48:42
tvtcheatoffsetter014

HeavenLeighBimbo, as the Prime Bimbo this is how you handle someone who helped to find out a clue about the origin of these accounts?
You should thanks who did it better the game's adm. And also for helping you to kill them

For over a year I read your opinion about cheaters. The treatment for cheaters who are your friends is different?

You don't have to be interested in me. I'll tell you, and every bimbo reading, how easy was to enter the account of these cheating Bimbos
I invite each of you to enter these accounts too and check it out the debates opened by them before today
You'll believe me
And then kill them! This way we also can help our Prime Bimbo

Here we go!
As you can see the owner of these accounts was really really careless and forgot to take off the email address of some bimbo name (like [email protected] or [email protected]) - oh boy!!!!!!!!!

After that, just put the pieces together
They were all created by the site yopmail.com
A quick search explained - is a site that hosts disposable email addresses. In addition it can be accessed by anyone BECAUSE it doesn't need a password!

Wooooooow what a BRILLIANT idea!!!!!!!!
Congratulations to the magnificent Bimbo who had that idea and thought 'd never get caught. !!!!!!!! -applause-

After that, was just reset the bimboland password

Come on see it for yourself
yopmail.com, enter the name of some suspicious bimbo!!!!!!!
I suggest TVT accounts, but maybe you find out others of your own - who knows right?
See their debates opened before today

14.06.2017 18:48:42
urban3115
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 32770
Freethinkerland
14.06.2017 20:14:39
urban3115

I'm unsure why a cheating account would post this thread.. well honestly I think the person above me ^ solved the problem. I don't think we can pinpoint the real cheaters all we can really do is ban the TVT accounts.. 

14.06.2017 20:14:39
Call of the Wild. 
"Maybe that's why I love animals so much. You look in their eyes and you know exactly what's in their hearts."
urban3115
Level 35
Freethinkerland
14.06.2017 20:16:20
urban3115

Although I will admit, it Is suspicious of the top 10.

14.06.2017 20:16:20
Call of the Wild. 
"Maybe that's why I love animals so much. You look in their eyes and you know exactly what's in their hearts."
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133827
Atheista
14.06.2017 22:04:22
kITTYStARZ921986

urban3115 wrote:
Although I will admit, it Is suspicious of the top 10.

says the girl in the top 10! lol I can't stop laughing about this thread.

14.06.2017 22:04:22
Mindy
Level 104
Sex Appeal: 880414
Agnostica
14.06.2017 23:18:45
Mindy

Yeah...this was something that I reported to HLB as soon as I saw it in my debates history (iirc they were already completed / not open any more)...I had I think 6 debates in a row from these accounts and as she noted I mentioned it some time back.  I flipped forward and backward some and saw that is was a little wider spread and reported it.  I actually never thought of it from the 'being set up ' angle...just thought it was really weird. It is not the only time we have seen these mass debates but this was different than the last time where I believe it was all of them on one person (or a crapload on one person anyways)

As far as being an all time leader...I have been consistently active in the debates since shortly after I came here...so over 1.5 years...and average approximately 35 debates a week...some weeks it is around closer to 21 (7 days x my 3) but generally 25+ debates in a week...at one point I was up to 45-50 debates in a week for a short stint as a couple people were helping me get an achievement (on very rare occasions even more)...but average is probably ~35 give or take (probably a little less than 35).  I win about 75% of those debates.  So ~80 weeks x ~35 /week x ~0.75 = 2100 wins...I just broke 2000.  

My general belief was that HLB was leaving these open in hopes of catching a trend or something and leading to maybe figuring out a source...which makes sense.  Guess that is likely out the window now...if it was part of the plan.

14.06.2017 23:18:45
Make your parents proud, your enemies jealous, and yourself happy.  The only thing that can prevent you is you! 

Hugz to my BL: stalker...you know who you are.  Lil creepy, but thanks for the pedestal. 
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133827
Atheista
15.06.2017 01:48:40
kITTYStARZ921986

well stated, Mindy.

#Facts

15.06.2017 01:48:40
urban3115
Level 35
Freethinkerland
15.06.2017 05:04:32
urban3115

I didn't even know I was in the top 10 tbh, because I don't really care if I am or not... I'm not here to bring anyone down nor do I personally care if anyone is cheating like you do you, I'm gonna do me. 

15.06.2017 05:04:32
Call of the Wild. 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...