Ulvhild
temisasa
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 348338
Secville
21.01.2020 20:28:31
temisasa

temisasa

Maya was never strong enough to participate in battle and could not use magic either. However she didn't want to sit home doing nothing while her people fought so she decided to disguise herself and infiltrate the enemy camp as a bard. She travels from one camp to another playing at their feasts. Her real mission begins during the night when she helps free the prisoners.

21.01.2020 20:28:31
Toxine
Level 238
Sex Appeal: 11513974
Antitheocra
21.01.2020 22:57:20
Toxine

Toxine

At a very young age, Tox was kidnapped and exposed to high levels of radiation as part of an evil experiment. She managed a miraculous escape before it was too late and discovered not only that she'd become completely resistant, but that a vial of her bodily liquids was enough to severely deform organic matter. 

With age, as she became fully aware of the extent of her powers, she devoted herself to tracking those (and many other) villains and saving otherwise doomed children - with anyone who stands in her way quickly turning into a molten puddle of flesh.

21.01.2020 22:57:20
Your image is loading
Cindry
Level 56
Sex Appeal: 140477
Secville
22.01.2020 01:08:09
Cindry

This contest is so inspiring! I'm happy I found time to participate ^.^

Cindry

People call her Cindry, but her true name is kept secret. A long time ago the gods gave her a mission: to protect the forest and its spirits. So when she saw the danger coming she didn't hesitate to fight against the enemy. She fought bravely with her army of animals and other elves. Covered in blood she watches the last one falling. This battle has been won, the forest is safe, but the war isn't over. She will now join the army of the realm for the final battle.

22.01.2020 01:08:09
Faggot
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4537
Freethinkerland
22.01.2020 09:46:24
Faggot

The whole town was battling against the evil forces of the Demon King. Except for one, Faegotte, the mysterious librarian that not many people knew anything about. He followed the trail of blood and destruction that led to the swamps just outside the kingdom. But he wasn't alone, a black magical book flying right beside him. Once they arrived, Faegotte whispered a spell and the book opened, spitting out green flames and black smoke. Then, from far away, a giant green dragon appeared and attacked the Demon King's army, fighting fire with literal fire!
Faggot

22.01.2020 09:46:24
I like my women how I like my beer!

I don't like beer!
NottyThotty
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 6171
Atheista
22.01.2020 23:43:42
NottyThotty

NottyThotty
Nottius Thotress is loved by their people
they rule a great kingdom
and live in a steeple.

You would not want to challenge them to a duel,
they are skilled with a sword
and you would look like a fool.

One day Nottius was visited by a civilian,
"Help us your highness,
a big red dragon is eating our children!"

So Nottius set out, sword and potions in tow,
to find the horrible dragon
and put an end to their foe.

As they entered the cave, the dragon let out a roar,
"Who dares to fight me?
I will roast you like a s'more!"

They battled for hours, blood splattered the wall,
but finally the dragon fell
and Nottius won the brawl.

"Please spare me, fair Thotress, I am not ready for my end,
I admire your strength
And wish to be your friend."

So Nottius returned home, the dragon at their right hand,
and the people rejoiced
for they brought peace back to the land.

22.01.2020 23:43:42

they/them
JowzyWabbit
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19138
Freethinkerland
23.01.2020 06:31:30
JowzyWabbit

Chachiuitl the Golden warrior is here to guide u to riches and victory! She's the proud princess of the Mayan Queen of Fortune blessed by the golden sun. With power of luck and fortune she has no problem with winning to war so long as she is by your side.

23.01.2020 06:31:30
JowzyWabbit
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775393
Freethinkerland
23.01.2020 11:32:50
Cum_Dumpster

Cum_Dumpster
Our Hero, our Hero,
Claims a warrior's heart
I tell you, I tell you,
The Dough-vahkiin rolls
With a Cake wielding power of the ancient Nord arts
Believe, believe,
The Dough-vahkiin rolls
It's an end to the evil of all Skyrim's foes
Beware, beware, the Dough-vahkiin rolls
For the darkness has passed, and the flavor yet grows
You'll know, you'll know, the Dough-vahkiin rolls…

The dragons come, and they crave cake! Dough-vahkiin will vanquish their hunger in a swirl of pink sprinkles and delicious frosting!
Also comes with her loyal companion, Ciceroll!
(credit goes to Izzy-Kei for this lovely artwork)

23.01.2020 11:32:50
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
rosequartzy
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13152
Atheista
23.01.2020 18:31:04
rosequartzy

rosequartzy
Marama knew that this earth held good and evil, when she fell to this earth most of her memories had faded, though with the knowledge that someone did her wrong. Her purpose now is to bring justice to those who cannot defend themselves, she had powers like no other and knows that good shall out-rule the evils on this earth.

23.01.2020 18:31:04
Herbaciana
Level 86
Sex Appeal: 494846
Atheista
23.01.2020 18:37:00
Herbaciana

The Witch is crazy.

23.01.2020 18:37:00
Anthalaya
Level 265
Sex Appeal: 18843990
Freethinkerland
23.01.2020 21:47:57
Anthalaya

Anthalaya  

She was born as the youngest child in a family of mighty Warlocks who have served Kingdom rulers for generations (with their knowledge and magic).
She received her name, Anthalaya, after her great-grandfather, Anthalay the Bounty. He founded the Institute of Magical Medical Sciences 480 years earlier - the first of its kind in the world.
It was undoubtedly a great deed, but it divided the Warlocks' families, led to internal disputes and hostility of human medics. Until now, people took care of their wounded and sick on their own, the "great" Warlocks did not degrade themselves to deal with such mundane matters as caring for the health of ordinary people. Only Kingdom rulers and wealthy courtiers had access to Warlocks' magical medical help. And only thanks to the great magical power of Anthalay the Bountiful, the respect he enjoyed throughout the Kingdom and beyond, and his immeasurable wisdom, the Kingdom avoided an internal war.

Anthalaya was born exactly 200 years after her great grandfather's death.
The same day, in the morning, her mother Ashara had a vision - her beloved grandfather Anthalay whispered to the infant in his arms - her fifth child.
Space flickered and vibrated with magic, but Ashara didn't recognize the spell. She understood that her grandfather and child, who would soon be born, share an exceptional bond, and the blessing given means that the new life just beginning will be extraordinary.

Years passed, Anthalaya grew surrounded by family love and powerful magic.
Everyone knew her at the royal court - always joyful, prankster, always hungry for knowledge. She was unusually stubborn and creative in her search for answers to her ever new questions. She always helped everyone, bent over every suffering being.
Unfortunately, unlike her four siblings, she never fitted into rigid court protocols and etiquette irritated her. She did not like to cast combat spells, but she had a great talent for creating new healing spells.
    When she turned 14, she joined the Institute of Magic Medical Sciences to educate herself as a Warlock- Medic . Inborn talent, hard work (and probably a great-grandfather's blessing) brought great results - Anthalaya was unmatched in healing people and magical creatures.
She was 21 years old when the Kingdom was invaded by a cruel enemy who grew stronger in the shadows on the other side of the Far Mountains for years.
She had 3 years left at the Institute, but Anthalaya knew that she could not remain in a safe capital (protected by the most powerful spells), while her father, brothers and other Warlock Warriors set off to defend the borders of the Kingdom with the Royal Army.
Along with other volunteer medics, she followed the army into a terrifying war to save the health and lives of her countrymen.
To give relief and hope where despair, fear and terror prevail ...

Fortunately, her brothers trained her in casting several combat spells ...  

Ladies- I LOOOOVE this contest!! Thank You!!

* Sorry for my english and grammar mistakes- i tried my best

23.01.2020 21:47:57

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...