Governmental Activities.

Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
10.10.2015 02:14:36
HeavenLeighBimbo

I just wish to keep the citizens of Bimbolands updated with a status report in keeping with my plan for an open and equal government.  Some major changes will be taking place in the coming weeks...  I just wish to announce some of the bullet points about how finally making an active government in Bimbolands is a good thing. 

I wish to announce at this time, the staff I have chosen to be the best government possible right now for Bimbolands.

#1: The Right and Honorable President of the Republic Of Bimbolands His honor, Sweetasnuts.
  #2 : HeavenLeighBimbo.  Listener, and motivator to the President, and advocate for the general population of Bimbolands.
  #3 : Remi.    (Chief Executive Officer.    More about my senior staff in a later post dedicated to them.)
  #4 : Mandi    (The Secretary of State)
  #5 : SuperGlamorousGirl  (  I haven't decided on a title for her yet.  I gave her a really difficult task, as a test I'm sure she will ACE. )  Right now I'm leaning to a post as my," Go-to-Gal " or chief departmental head of the interior.  Let's just say SGG has so many talents it is difficult to just give her a title that compares to an American legislative situation.  To put it simply, SGG is my  pride in the young women, today...  She is the future of thought and dreams.  It might not be very official to say so about another player,  but she really has helped me in ways that cannot just be written in an announcement.  
   Mandi and Remi proposed her nomination,  and I accepted it with joy.

All 3 senators have proven to me that they seek to benefit our community.

So as my first official announcement I would like to welcome REMI, Mandi, and Super Glam Girl, to the team.   
   I hope you like the next few months.

I have chosen to keep the government small at this time.  All 3 senator's are hard at work for you so please feel free to send them ideas and encouragement,  and even some prayers, if so inclined.   I have asked them to do a labor of 'positive' love for all of our population, and they were so kind to use their talents, to make Bimbolands as a nation so proud.  This government is still just beginning, and unfortunately there isn't any precedent for a real government in an internet game. This is new territory.   I may make a mistake or two,  but I'm relying on my schooling, to try to create one for the very first time in the shady world of internet gaming.......  I admit I need help.

My first choice was to give you a team that represents EVERYONE.  I hope that is good for YOU.  I wanted real players with a good understanding of the game, and the players to be the next generation of Prime Bimbo's.  I chose my staff WELL, and I fully expect to elect one of them very soon to take my 'game' job.

So if you have the time,  I  would hope you might thank these very special players, in your own way. Send them a PM, and show your support in the very hard work that they do for US.

I Know personally,  They are so dear to my heart,  and the best examples of beauty in government.   I know they will make us all very proud.  They are perfect team players, and I admire them greatly.  I hope to do good things with them as team-mates.

My first interaction with Sweetasnuts, went as expected.  We have history, together.    Ummm,  what can I say.......  I had fun, but I also love management decisions.  We had a wonderful debate. (and)I think I may have won the players first battle.
  New features are soon to come on-line.  They may be just cosmetic, but it is progress.
   It seems that the President has also seen the need for city pride, and told me that he has a plan.  I don't know what that could be right now,  but It did make me very curious to open his e-mail to me today.    As a report I would say that some pleasant things are going to be done to make the cities a place the population can begin to show some pride in.  It seems the President has been listening to us the whole entire time.  My hand was only elected to paddle his ass softly, while he weals his BIG stick, and FIXES the flaws in a bimbo-world.  A Partnership made in Heaven?  hehehe.
      Amusement comes in many shades of GREY.  If the President want's to surprise me too,  I can accept that thrill, TOO.

Sweetasnut's is the owner of the game.  As citizens we can easily forget that the game wouldn't exist without him and the players like YOU. 
  So I just ask everyone one of you, to please be nice to one another.  We joined this game for a reason.  Fun, fashion and friends.
[ Personally I would also call this as part of my education in life. A job I never wanted to have, but had to do for the simple fact of professionalism in all things I DO.......]  I chose to become a Bimbo for entertainment purposes only but If I make a promise to do a job, It will be done right even if it is a game.

That is what I owe this community.
  Just  a beginning of real leadership.
   Lets rock the boat, shall we?

10.10.2015 02:14:36
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Trina Jameson
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7658
Secville
10.10.2015 11:59:41
Trina Jameson

Very excited about what's to come.
Keep the good work guys :)

10.10.2015 11:59:41
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë

Micushla
Level 5
Sex Appeal: 70
Freethinkerland
13.10.2015 01:14:15
Micushla

Well said Prime On! Glad to hear there are changes coming. Been a little frustrated as i miss a lot of the little things from the old site. Added to the crazy cost of clothes a girl can't be at her sexiest best...lol

13.10.2015 01:14:15
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.---Ralph Waldo Emerson
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
20.10.2015 06:53:31
HeavenLeighBimbo

I would like to remind everyone to support your community, with some spectacular submissions to Bimbolands.  
 Visit the Art Club to join and show off your creativity for the Holiday Newsletter.

20.10.2015 06:53:31
Remi
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 1624
Secville
21.10.2015 00:28:20
Remi

Very excited for the things to come! Always here if any citizens need me!

21.10.2015 00:28:20
Secville's renowned Designer!
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
24.10.2015 13:38:42
HeavenLeighBimbo

Had an interesting run into the sweetest nut you'll ever dare to crack.    Promises. Promises.  but he is so charming doing it.  I've been waving flags at him.
  An Idea I had in the beginning was to have our State Flags displayed in our towns on the map.  Freethinkerland kicked off this display of citizenship with a brilliant design, if I do say  so for another citizens art work.   Look in our town Hall, to see what could be, for your state too   
   PM your Senator..............
  With your voice we can make our cities ours in a symbolic display of pride.

{ end transmission }
  Que fan fair......

I have a plan for the city descriptions, because those can be easily done.   I just need the cities and players to think like citizens of a new republic.  It only takes a day to vote.  It only take a day to come up with ideas, too,    
   I have noticed a wonderful new stream of active posting players.    Thank You.   I love seeing all the new names and thoughts. It wouldn't hurt you to just to say hello to your Town Hall whenever you log on.  It Earns you 5B$ and reputation to show your city pride.......

SweetasNut's and I are working  really well together, but you must understand there is limitations.   Right now I'm fighting him on the Job Pay Scale.   I'm not wrapping my mind around his point of view.   I blame myself for this in part of shear greed.   SweetyNut, is a MATH GUY !!!!   He seems to have a formula.    Why mess with a mad scientist?   He made one awesome game once before, and gets some latitude from me.  I saw the math in the old game of Miss Bimbo. It was realistic for a common bimbo.   This compromise crap of politics is not as easy as it seems.
   We endure and write another plea.
  Ever creating the Republic of Bimbolands.
  With Us in mind.     

24.10.2015 13:38:42
THE BADEST B 2010
Level 50
Sex Appeal: 98198
Agnostica
09.11.2015 01:33:42
THE BADEST B 2010

hi

09.11.2015 01:33:42
THE BADEST B 2010

See the source image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            The Badest Bitch 2019    
                           THE BADEST B 2010                                                                                                                                         

See the source image                                                                                                                                                                                                         

See the source image   

THE BADEST B 2010
Level 50
Sex Appeal: 98198
Agnostica
09.11.2015 01:36:53
THE BADEST B 2010

i  am trying to make frineds please help , thank u all .

09.11.2015 01:36:53
THE BADEST B 2010

See the source image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            The Badest Bitch 2019    
                           THE BADEST B 2010                                                                                                                                         

See the source image                                                                                                                                                                                                         

See the source image   

Mandi
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 1100
Antitheocra
09.11.2015 05:47:52
Mandi

THE BADEST B 2010 wrote:
hi

hello :)

09.11.2015 05:47:52
bra hrefhttpoi57tinypiccomo5c9r4jpg target_blankView Raw Imagea
Lilliandra
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4524
Freethinkerland
15.12.2015 16:22:38
Lilliandra

Well... if he's a math guy...

what makes more sense...

A) inflated shop prices and inflated prices for BD

OR

B) more reasonable prices in the shops and more BD for your real cash

at this point, there is no real incentive to buy BD. The stuff in the shops is horribly inflated, theres no real perks to being a senator as far as I can see. No exclusive items, no items being added to the shops, glitches. The only thing really active is the senate. Perhaps, if the items were reduced... if new items were added and there was clothing items that were VIB exclusive... or shop street was back (that was what got me to really start spending money on the old site. I wanted a store!)... There is no incentive to spend real money... Give people something that makes them feel like its worth it.. the money will come...

15.12.2015 16:22:38
Energy goes where attention flows... we all create our own reality with our thoughts and focus

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...