Join the discussion about new outfit slots and categories <3

05.04.2020 09:10:46
msksmuffin
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 58547
Freethinkerland
21.04.2020 09:16:21
msksmuffin

Might be long way off topic but what language or software is used for dress and accessories etc design. 
 Only ask I we intend to give up work and travel the world in a few years and thinking of different digital nomad work and play choices

21.04.2020 09:16:21
Chris r........
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
15.11.2020 18:40:40
HeavenLeighBimbo

I am from America, The Greatest State of Idaho.
  Home of GIANT Potatoes:  

I would like to ask everyone, to Visit my Profile:
 to AUTOMATICALLY, register your flag as a visitor to Bimboland's, from your Home Nation. No messages required.
  You can also check out the current statistic's for the Flag's of the World, from that page.
(An educational resource as well, if your interested in your new friends home nation, in Bimboland's too.)
   So please register your home flag at my profile.

Thank You for Reading......

15.11.2020 18:40:40
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
15.11.2020 19:20:30
HeavenLeighBimbo

It seem's a message from |FreeThinker's,] to other other States in Bimboland's, is a "censorship" offence.....   In D***9's opinion.
   I copied the exact same text, to all member's of Bimboland's, 
               Yet   PROOF, Cancel- Culture, is State Sanctioned Racism.
   I guess someone, in the world Hate's American Bimbo's.
   What kind of player's, need to Censor other member of Bimboland's?
                             For social networking?

15.11.2020 19:20:30
Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11317729
Freethinkerland
15.11.2020 19:24:10
Dye96

My dearly beloved HLB,
I, for one, don't really care about your post. I have nothing against it, the only thing that happened that made me delete some of your posts is that you copy-pasted it in several threads. That's called spamming. I recommend your read the forum rules - after all, you were a PB and you should know better how important it is that we keep the forum clean, right?
Btw, my username ends in 6, not in 9.
P.S.: send Chris my regards :D

15.11.2020 19:24:10
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
15.11.2020 19:31:10
HeavenLeighBimbo

I'll remember that watching all the spam Threads made for contest's.....   1000's of them......
    I sent one to each STATE.  My 8 post's on the forum, verse 1000's of post's sent personally, to player's?   
   Think about it,   What is Spam?       I suppose by your 'un-written', rule I should copy and paste my message to every new player, and old.   That would be FAIR, by your example.

Cancel culture, is foolish to practice as a public safety officer......
   I have much more experience in it,,,,, than  I care to think about.

15.11.2020 19:31:10
Dye96
Level 237
Freethinkerland
15.11.2020 19:36:34
Dye96

I'm not sure what you're talking about, honestly. If I really wanted to censor you or whatever you're saying I'm doing, I would have deleted all the posts. I, instead, left 2 posts - 1 in this thread, because you're a Freethinkerlander, and one in 'which country are you from' because it was on topic.
You have to understand that we, FGs, do this to every player that spams the forum, not just to you.
As of my un-written rules... want a link to it? Because 'my rules' are very much written. Here. On this site. That you think you rule.
Public Safety Officer? What do you think I'm doing, making sure you cross the street safely?

15.11.2020 19:36:34
Dye96
Level 237
Freethinkerland
27.11.2020 23:04:32
Dye96

Hello, everyone! :D 
I will be running to be the State Minister of Freethinkerland, so here is my program. It would be also great if the other candidates will post theirs too so everyone can see what we're aimong for. :)
Hi there!
I am Dye, and for December 2020, I am running to be the next State Minister of Freethinkerland :)
For the past 4 months I have been one of the Forum Guardians (the official term is Bimbo Police, but since none of us like it, I'll keep it FG). This gave me the opportunity to work with the other FGs, all six State Ministers and the Prime Bimbo - and if I will be chosen as the next Freethinkerland SM, I will do my best to keep our communication good. I did my best to keep the forum clean, and this work won't stop any time soon.
As a State Minister, as you probably already know, I don't have much power. Even if I did, the site owner doesn't cooperate, so there's no point in promising you the impossible. What I can promise you is:
• I will do my best to work with all the Pink House members, and I will support our wishes, such as changing the suicide thing and any new feautures for the game. Again, I can't promise I will actually make a change - but I will try.
• I will keep on being a FG either way, so if I will also be a SM, it might help me get rid easier of the troll accounts we occasionally get. We all know them, the ones posting gross stuff on the forum and their profiles.
• Lately, we had lots of creative contests, which is great! I plan on hosting some of them, as I did in the past and will do at the end of November. Freethinkerland-only fashion contests will also happen - my ideas are running around in my head and they need to get out asap.
• As always, I will do my best to keep Freethinkerland a safe place for everyone. I have 0 tolerance for discrimination of any kind, and I will gladly punish players that don't understand that we are all equal.
• As I already do, I will keep on helping any player that need me. I spend a lot of time on the site, so I usually answer fast.
It would bring me a great pleasure to represent you as your State Minister, so I hope I convinced you. However, if I didn't, I hope our next SM will do their best to help the site :)
Yours truly,
Dye96

27.11.2020 23:04:32
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10827501
Freethinkerland
30.11.2020 14:14:16
LillyAnn

Dear lovely people of Bimboland and Freethinkerland I want to present you my program for upcoming SM election :)

Dear citizens of Freethinkerland,
as a State Minister of our state my goals are pointed to improving the overall experience of the game and making it more fun and enjoyable at least for our state if not wider.
As your representative I want you ALL to feel safe and valued, both as players and human beings.
You will be able to turn to me when something is wrong or if you have a problem dealing with someone or something in the game. It means you can send me suggestions, you can report to me if you have problems with BL workers or players from our state. I will do my best to be there for you and help solving the issues as best as possible.

Something about me:
I've been playing actively for two years already. You probably know me the best for being a Shop Worker. I am the person who is getting things done. I prefer productivity, efficiency and effectiveness over the titles and popularity; real results over promises; and work over the empty talk. A lot has been done in the past 1,5 year and a lot is yet about to get done.

There are a couple of things I want to achieve as State Minister:

1) Getting badges and artifacts for the section 'Other' in our shops. This is a very important point in my opinion.
As you know already items from 'Others' don't count for any of the badges. There is also no artifact that gives a discount for items in 'Other'. That section has many items we use on a daily basis such as backgrounds and skins and there is yet no any achievement nor artifact related to these items. I want to see discounts for backgrounds and other items from the 'Other' section as well as the badge (an achievement) related to this part of the shop.

2) We need more achievements, some of my suggestions are: badge for Relax, badge for Botox injections, badge for Memory implants, badge for Minigames and badge for migrations from one state to another. These activities, except playing mini-games, cost a lot yet there are no achievements for any of it. I think game would be much more fun with more badges and artifacts

3) Funny achievements such Famous and Infamous for number of forum posts likes and dislikes

4) Artifact for earning more tokens

5) Artifact that increases prizes in duels

6) Artifact that increases numbers of random diamonds we get while voting, roaming through Bimbo City and doing certain activities in Bimboland

7) Adjusted timing of daily activities (voting, giving reactions, mini-games, daily bonuses, etc.) - their reset should be at the same time in my opinion

With the blessing of the Gods of Bimboland some if not all of these proposals could be easily done.

There are other activities which I am going to do and for which I don't need much involvement from TB such as:
1) Casting fun contests
2) Organizing fun activities such as featured Bimbo/Himbo, making interview with them where they can choose the way to express themselves (writing, making animated video clip, making a short comic, showing their art/hobbies, etc.)
3) Collaborating with other SMs and BL workers for organizing contests
4) Collaborating with other BL workers, PB and SMs in solving problems and improving game experience for all of us
5) Continue my work as Shop Worker
6) Be there for you

Have a great day and thank you for taking time to read my program!

If you have any questions for me or about my program feel free to ask here or to message me. It will be my pleasure to consider your remarks and talk to you.

Have a great day,
LA

30.11.2020 14:14:16

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...