Created
help
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 33181
Freethinkerland
17.02.2020 14:30:33
help

help
Ahh, I struggled a bit with the sign but hope it's still okay? I had a better design but I failed epically on pixlr to make it fit right and not super pixelated. This was definitely a lesson for me on editing haha! The new smoke bombs are so cool! 
My point is probably pretty clear but; I believe that the democracy system we had was a key point of bimboland, and to go in the complete other direction (dictatorship) is a kind of jarring and uncomfortable experience for many old and new players. The 'revised' plan does not sound very stable and I hope we can reach a different decision which benefits all of us, the players and the bimboland team!

17.02.2020 14:30:33
card, She/her, has 20 years
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9222
Atheista

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty
#LWithTheT! Lesbian solidarity with my trans sisters forever! We have nothing to lose and everything to gain by supporting each other!

17.02.2020 18:36:22

jamie fae
Level 82
Sex Appeal: 429979
Reasonopia
18.02.2020 02:44:05
jamie fae

jamie fae These are my signs, Anna https://imgur.com/dJJYAmS  & this is the post I would like to use.AlienPrinceFromVenus UFO road signs Caution Will you please put my signs on the post & if you could add a couple of bullet holes, that would be AWESOME! *Kisses* The sign post needs to be next to me on the side that the lantern is on, where it can be read. Thanks sweetness! *Hugs & Kisses*

18.02.2020 02:44:05
MissKaika
Level 250
Sex Appeal: 14298204
Atheista
18.02.2020 13:19:41
MissKaika

MissKaika  AnnaMorphosis Sign Solidarity Bimbo

"MAIS AMOR, POR FAVOR" (More love please).

For a world where I can be who I want to be and how I want to live.
May I decide who I will love without being afraid.
Where respect and tolerance are priorities.
I want to be able to love without being afraid of dying for it, I want to be able to walk on the street without being afraid of being beaten up for being who I am.
May my brothers be loved without having to change, be loved even though they are trans, effeminate, lesbian, pan ...
Today my country is the country that kills the most LGBT people, today in Brazil we are afraid of being who we are due to the hate speech that our president propagates.
I wish that in the midst of so much hate, love prevails and wins.

18.02.2020 13:19:41
Ulvhild
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6511417
Secville
18.02.2020 19:56:46
Ulvhild

jamie fae wrote:
I believe that "gay marriage" should be called something else, since by definition a marriage is a union between a Man & a Woman.

I respect your wish & I support your message!!! *Kisses*
That was the definition a long time ago, but it's 2020 and we're moving forward in time not back. Here's what I found when I googled "marriage" right now:
"the legally or formally recognized union of two people as partners in a personal relationship (historically and in some jurisdictions specifically a union between a man and a woman)."
So it's very clear that the outdated definition has been replaced by a new one, and that's a good thing. Love is love, genders don't mean anything. <3

18.02.2020 19:56:46
      - Life is a pretty cheesy game, but at least it has good graphics -
Bimbo Doll
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 24350
Atheista
18.02.2020 20:08:41
Bimbo Doll

jamie fae wrote:
Even though I find gay male public displays of affection very disturbing & (for lack of a more educated way of saying it) to totally creep me out & I believe that "gay marriage" should be called something else, since by definition a marriage is a union between a Man & a Woman.

Honestly I feel extremely offended that you would take the time to post this not only on this thread, but on this game in general, which is supposed to be a safe space for people. As a gay guy I'm also offended that you said "gay male public displays of affection", so you're ok with 2 women kissing, but when 2 guys do it that's a problem? And there is a more educated way of saying it, glamorous homosexual men. Also, it's not "gay marriage", it's marriage.

18.02.2020 20:08:41
 ( ♥ Y ♥ )           
     ) • (              Tell me what you think of my idea here!!
(      v      )         Here's another cool idea here (not mine)!!
MissKaika
Level 250
Atheista
18.02.2020 20:08:58
MissKaika

jamie fae wrote:
MissKaika wrote:
MissKaika  AnnaMorphosis Sign Solidarity Bimbo

"MAIS AMOR, POR FAVOR" (More love please).

May my brothers be loved without having to change, be loved even though they are trans, effeminate, lesbian, pan ...
Today my country is the country that kills the most LGBT people, today in Brazil we are afraid of being who we are due to the hate speech that our president propagates.
I wish that in the midst of so much hate, love prevails and wins.
Even though I find gay male public displays of affection very disturbing & (for lack of a more educated way of saying it) "flamboyant faggots" to totally creep me out & I believe that "gay marriage" should be called something else, since by definition a marriage is a union between a Man & a Woman.

OK.
Their "opinion" only reinforces the reason for the fight for equal rights, respect and security for "extravagant gays", so that they can be as or more extravagant as they can, exercising the right to be the way they are.
Unfortunately, there are people who believe they have a right to define whether or not someone's extravagant behavior is right, whether straight or gay.
Here in Brazil people die for that. Simply because they are "extravagant gays".
And no, there is no polite way to be a prejudiced person, and I thank you for that, every day.
Prejudice says a lot about the character of a human being.
You don't have to worry about "what to call" same-sex unions, because that doesn't change anything in your life. Absolutely nothing.
Thank you for your support.

18.02.2020 20:08:58
Ulvhild
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6511417
Secville
18.02.2020 20:16:23
Ulvhild

MissKaika wrote:
OK.
Their "opinion" only reinforces the reason for the fight for equal rights, respect and security for "extravagant gays", so that they can be as or more extravagant as they can, exercising the right to be the way they are.
Unfortunately, there are people who believe they have a right to define whether or not someone's extravagant behavior is right, whether straight or gay.
And no, there is no polite way to be a prejudiced person, and I thank you for that, every day.
You don't have to worry about "what to call" same-sex unions, because that doesn't change anything in your life. Absolutely nothing.
Precisely! This is why I chose not to delete Jamie Fae's comment but instead sent him a warning about writing such posts. Also, this is a protest contest, so different opinions are expected. But any future disrespectful and intolerant posts from Jamie Fae on the topic will be deleted, and he will be banned from the forum. We do strive to keep Bimboland a safe place for everyone. 

Thank you MissKaika, for fighting and also for your very clear and concise post! <3

18.02.2020 20:16:23
      - Life is a pretty cheesy game, but at least it has good graphics -
MissKaika
Level 250
Atheista
18.02.2020 20:24:21
MissKaika

Ulvhild wrote:
MissKaika wrote:
OK.
Precisely! This is why I chose not to delete Jamie Fae's comment but instead sent him a warning about writing such posts. Also, this is a protest contest, so different opinions are expected. But any future disrespectful and intolerant posts from Jamie Fae on the topic will be deleted, and he will be banned from the forum. We do strive to keep Bimboland a safe place for everyone. 

Thank you MissKaika, for fighting and also for your very clear and concise post! <3
Yes, thank you and I agree not to delete her post.
It wasn't offensive, at least not for me.
We are players from different places, with completely different cultures and ideals.
Not counting the "MATURITY" factor
Above all, I still believe that we are moving towards the evolution of humanity and our own "personal" evolution.
S2

18.02.2020 20:24:21
Bimbo Doll
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 24350
Atheista
18.02.2020 21:19:35
Bimbo Doll

Here is an old, never-before-seen photo of my bimbo's grandmother, Helga Doll, leader of the Bimboland revolution against censorship. In 1919 she protested with her Bimboland brothers and sisters against hiding bimbo boobs, and that led to what we now know as the "Jessica Titties" and "BeffyNipples". It was Helga who forced the world to see that just because you have boobs, doesn't mean your nipples should be covered!! How else would have Helga fed her daughter, Lilith, who would then give birth to the beautiful, gorgeous, glamorous and above all humble Bimbo Doll? Now, 101 dalmatia-... I mean years later, it's finally time to put this legend back where she belongs, in the spotlight!! This is Helga Doll, and this is her story!!
Bimbo Doll
I'm sorry but I just had to go a little crazy with this one, I've been exhausted lately with school, so this was exactly what I needed. I didn't end up doing what I was originally planning, which was a bimbo with her tits out, but I did the next best thing lol!! Good luck to everyone participating, and thank you Anna for hosting this cool contest and also making the protest bg too!!

18.02.2020 21:19:35
 ( ♥ Y ♥ )           
     ) • (              Tell me what you think of my idea here!!
(      v      )         Here's another cool idea here (not mine)!!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...