Iulja
Iulja
Level 113
Sex Appeal: 1135391
Reasonopia
02.05.2018 22:25:25
Iulja

Money and Jobs

Q: How do I make money in Bimbolands? Can my bimbo get a job?

A: Win fights/debates: B$20 per win.  Mini games can earn you up to 120 B$ daily (200 B$ Senator). Vote for debates/fights: 70 B$ daily (140 B$ Senator). Leaving reaction and liking someone's profile: up to 10 B$ daily. Lottery wheel gives a chance to win 50, 100, 150 or 200 Diamonds which could be converted to B$. Complete Daily task: 200 B$ per task. Play duels.

There are also jobs in Bimbolands! To earn more, your bimbo can get a job and get paid per hour.

The honorscollege 600B$ a Day Guide is also very helpful.

Q: What can I spend my money on?

A: Clothes for your Bimbo in the shop! You can also buy makeup, tattoos and piercings, get a haircut or other items. You can also use it to increase your Attributes in locations on the Map, and replenish your Energy and Self-Indulgence levels. 

Q: How do I get a job?

A: Go to the Map, then click on Bimbo City, then go to the Job Center and see what jobs you qualify for. Click ‘Accept Job’ on the job you want. To qualify for better paying jobs, increase your Attributes (Energy, Vanity, Superficiality).

Q: How does the job system work? How can I get a better paying job?

A: Generally the higher paying jobs require your Fitness, Vanity, and Superficiality to be higher. At the Job Center you can see what jobs require how many points in each Attribute.

Q: Now that my bimbo has a job, how do I get paid?

A: Go to the Workplace in bimbo city, and choose how many hours you want to work for. Make sure you have enough Energy and Self-Indulgence to work! Legal aliens and Citizens are allowed to work max 4hrs in one round, while Senators can work 8hrs in a row.

Your Profile - Bimbo Attributes, Energy Level, Self-Indulgence Level, Sex Appeal, Achievements - Deleting, Renaming, Editing and Security -

Q: What are the Fitness, Vanity and Superficiality points for? How do I raise these Attributes?

A: The Attributes are there for your bimbo to qualify for certain jobs. Generally the higher the Attributes, the better the job. To see what jobs there are, and what Attributes you need for the jobs, go to the Job Center on the Map.

On the map there are several locations to raise your attributes. There’s locations to increase them for free, but to raise them faster you can go to locations where it costs B$.

The free options:

-To raise the Fitness go to the Bimbo Gym.

-To raise Vanity go to Beryls Beauty Salon.

-To raise Superficiality go to the City Library or play minigames.

Each of these only costs you 10% energy per hour, and they earn you 1 Fitness, Vanity, or Superficiality point per hour.

The options that cost B$:

-To get 3 Fitness points for 1000B$ go to Home and ‘Relax’.

-To get 3 Vanity points for 1000B$ go to Mr Chops Plastic Surgery.

-To get 3 Superficiality points for 1000B$ go to the University Laboratory.

These are the more expensive options, but they save your bimbo’s Energy and they are a faster way to increase your Attributes.

Q: What do I need Energy, Sex Appeal and Self-Indulgence levels for? How do I get them up?

A: Energy allows you to raise your Attributes and go to work to earn B$. Generally, it costs 10% of your bimbos Energy per hour to work or raise Attributes. To gain back Energy, go home and go to sleep, you’ll regain 10% of your Energy per hour. A faster way to replenish Energy is to go to the Backstreet Alley on the Map and ‘drink red bull’, it will cost 500B$ but it replenishes 50% of your Energy instantly.

Self-Indulgence is kind of like your bimbos well-being and happiness. Once in a while your bimbo needs to have some fun and enjoy life! You need Self-Indulgence to go to work, it costs 5% of it per hour to work. To replenish your Self-Indulgence, go to the Memories Cocktail Bar and Nightclub, and either ‘Have Fun’ or ‘Have Sex’. If you choose to ‘Have Fun’ it's free and increases your Self-Indulgence 10% per hour, but it costs 10% of your Energy per hour. If you choose to ‘Have Sex’ it will cost 500B$ and increase your Self-Indulgence by 50% instantly! 

Q: Is it possible to rename my Bimbo?

A: Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be a way to rename your Bimbo. 

Q: How do I delete my profile?

A: Go to your profile, click Edit profile (the pen icon). Click "Privacy and Security" and then "Emigrate from Bimboland". It will give you 72 hours time to consider your decision and after that, deletion cannot be undone.

Q: How do I get back my old Bimbos clothes from Miss Bimbo?

A: If you played on Miss Bimbo with the same email account or you have connected to your Facebook, you might be able to get your old Bimbos clothes back. However, as far as I can tell, it doesn’t always work, and you have to do it when you sign up. So if you're already signed up, there doesn't seem to be a way to get your old clothes back.

Q: How do I change my About Me? How do I get my Bimbo to say anything and take part in debate?

A: Go to ‘My Bimbo’ and click ‘Edit Information’! Here you can change your State, write your About Me, give yourself a signature when you talk in the Senate, and write your opinions for when you debate!

Q: I don’t want to participate in debates, how can I do this?

A: Go to ‘My Bimbo’ and click on ‘Privacy and Security’. Here you can choose if you can be debated or not. You can also decide if your profile is public or private, change your email that’s attached to the account, choose whether or not you get notified by email when you get messages, comments or debates, and subscribe or unsubscribe to the monthly newsletter.

Or you can just leave the opinion box empty. Then other bimbos can't start a debate with you in the subject you missed.

Q: How do I change my About Me? How do I get my Bimbo to say anything other than: “I am a boring bimbo and have nothing to say on this subject...” when I debate?

A: Go to ‘My Bimbo’ and click ‘Edit Information’! Here you can change your State, write your About Me, give yourself a signature when you talk in the Senate, and write your opinions for when you debate!

Playing game

Q: What is debating and fighting for?

A: It’s mostly just for competitive fun but it can also be a way to build up sexappeal points and earn money. You can get 1B$ every time vote in a debate or fights. You can get 5 sexppeal point and 20 B$ everytime you win a debate or fight. 

Q: How do I debate someone?

A: First you need to fill in your opinions! Go to ‘My Bimbo’ then click the pencil icon that says ‘Edit Information’. Scroll down and you’ll see different topics, fill these with your opinions on each then you’re ready to debate someone! To debate someone you have to go to their profile, then click on the debate button, then choose a topic. You can also start a deabte directly from Debates section. Click on the debate and you will see 'Challenge' option for one or both debaters. Happy Debating!

Q: How do I start a fight?

A: First go to My Closet and save your outfit naming it with a category. Then find a Bimbo with the same category and voila! use a fight button. You can also start a fight directly from Fights list. Find a fight with outfits that you have saved in your closet, click on it and you will have a 'Challenge' button there. Remember, that you can have only one ongoing fight with the same bimbo in the same category.

Q: How often can I vote? How often can I have a debate or fight?

A: You can vote 70 times every day (140 if you are Senator). You can start debates or fights without a daily limit. Starting a fight or debate costs you 10 tokens. You can't start new fight or debate when you already have ongoing fight or debate in the same category with the same bimbo.

Q: What are tokens? How can I spend it? How can I earn it?

A: Tokens are used to start a fight or debate. To challenge bimbo you have to pay 10 tokens. You earn tokens by voting in fights and debates - each vote gives you 2 tokens. You can also buy 100 tokens for 100 Diamonds. Tokens are used also to get new Daily task faster.

Q: What are Reputation Points for? How are they earned? Can I spend them on something?

A: Reputation points are something you earn every time you vote in a debate or fight, leave reaction, get reaction, get you forum post liked, get your comment on bimbo profile liked. They show how long a Bimbo has been part of Bimbolands. It also shows how active someone has been because you earn one each time you do something on the site. You can also get 20 points by completing Daily task.

Q: Sex Appeal points. How can i earn them?

A: You earn sex appeal points for every hour spent in work. You get 10 points with every reaction you get. Relationships bring you few points daily. You get 5 points every time you win fight or debate. You can get 50 points by completing Daily task. You can also get points playing minigames. 

Q: What are leaderboards for?

A: On leaderboards you can see how high is your bimbo in general classification.

There are 4 categories of Leaderboards: Sexiest, Most Reputable, Best Fighters, Best Debaters. We have leaderbords of the week and leaderboards of all-time leaders.

At the end of every week it's week's summary done and bimbos on the Top 10 of the week are given B$ prizes, which are: 

2000 B$ - 1st place, 

1750 B$ - 2nd place, 

1500 B$ - 3rd place, 

1250 B$ - 4th place, 

1000 B$ - 5th place, 

800 B$ - 6th place, 

600 B$ - 7th place, 

400 B$ - 8th place, 

250 B$ - 9th place, 

100 B$ - 10th place.

All time leaders are not paid for being at Top 10 (unless their not at Top 10 of the week).

Q: What is a reaction system? How can I leave the reaction? Do I get something for my reaction?

A: Reactions are positive reaction that you can leave for other bimbo. To leave reaction go to bimbo profile and choose one of reactions which are just near the bimbo figure.

There are benefits for leaving reaction! You get 1 B$ and 1 reputation point for every reaction and you can get maximum 10 B$ and 10 rep points in very 24 hours this way. You can give more reactions, but you are not paid for that.

Bimbo who receives the reactions is given 10 sex appeal points and 10 reputation points for each reaction.

Q: What is Daily task? How can I get Daily task? What are prizes for Daily Task?

A: Daily task is a feature that helps you earn money and points. To complete Daily task you have 24 hours, but you can complete it eariler. Then you have to wait until 24 hours pass. After 24 hours it opens automatically. You can open task earlier paying for that with your tokens - 1 token for every 15 minutes left. 

Afeter Daily task is completed you receive 200 B$, 50 sex appeal points and 20 reputation points. 

Q: What are badges for? How can I get a badge?

A: You receive badges for completing achievements in Bimboland, which means doing something several times. Programmers add new badges while adding new features to the game. For now we have 24 badges.

Prime Bimbo, Senator, State Minister badge - you have to become one of them.

Superficial, Fit, Vain badge - to get this badge you have to collect specific amount of points.

Greedy badge - you get it for earning money.

Workaholic - to get it, you have to spend some time in the work.

Shaker - to get it you have to spend some time in club having fun.

Hipster - to get it you have to make yourself tattoos.

Funky - to get it you have to buy haircuts at hairstylist.

Diva - to get it you have to buy makeups at Beauty Parlour.

Shopaholic - you get it for buying items in the shop.

Noisy - to get it you have to post in the Forum.

Mass debater - to get it you have to win Debates.

Curious - you can get it when bimbos challenge you for debate.

Horny - you get it for having sex in a club.

Dopehead - to get you have to get pp (sniffing power powder)

Fashionista - you get it after winning in Prime Bimbo Fashion Contest (we call it short PBFC).

Fighter - you get it when you win in Fights.

Adventurer - to get it you have to complete Daily task.

Duelist - you get it after winning required number of Duels

Archaeologist - you have to use required amount of Artifact

There're 3 categories of badges: Pink Badge, Silver Badge and Gold Badge. Every time you get a badge you earn some money and reputation points.

Q: What is the Prime Bimbo's Fashion Contest? How can I sign in?

A: Prime Bimbo's Fashion Contest (PBFC) is a contest organised by Prime Bimbo, who is choosing contest's theme or hosting a poll for users to vote for the theme. Contest takes place every month. From 1st to 7th day of the month you can see announcements about the contest and its theme. That's the time to complete your outfit and sign in. You need to be level 10 to participate in PBFC. Signing in costs 500 B$ (remember that before you spend all you money on clothes). Then from 8th to 15th day of the month  have voting. Each day with first logging in you are asked to give a vote for bimbo who signed into the contest. The results are announced after the voting closes.

Q: What is Wheel of fortune? How can I use that?

A: Wheel of fortune is a feature that helps you win some points, money or other prizes without any effort, just by spinning the wheel. To use wheel of fortune you have to have a ticket. You are given the ticket every 3rd day of logging in in a row and every time your bimbo is leveling up. You can also buy the ticket for 100 diamonds. 

Q: What are relationships for? How can I get relationship? How can I end relationship?

A: You can have up to 3 loves and one relationship or one marriage. To start relationship you have to find a bimbo who is free and then you see Hook up button. That's the way to propose to a bimbo or ask bimbo to be your new love. To end up relationship you have to go to My profile and click on relationships (Heart button). There you see overview for your relationships and Break up option.

Relationships bring you some profits - money and sex appeal points. The amount of money you earn and points you get depends on the type of relationship (marriage is rewarded better than love) and on your partner's position (you get more points for Senator than for Citizen). 

Dressing Room, Tattoo Parlour, Beauty Parlour, and Hairstylist

Q: How do I get clothes? How do the shops work?

A: All the shops work the same way, but for this example we will use the clothing shop. You click on the shops, then choose the clothing shop. You will see different categories of clothing, click on one category that you want to look in. There’s an option in upper right corner to sort the clothes by price, popularity or how new or old they are; if you want go ahead and sort them however you want. You can look through the pages of clothing until you find something you like, to try it on your bimbo click on the item. If you want to take off the item click ‘on chosen item once again. To remove all items use 'Undress'. To buy something click the ‘Buy’ button underneath the item you want. Once you’re done shopping you can dress your Bimbo!

Q: How do I use the My Closet?

A: Click on ‘My Bimbo’ then click on ‘My closet’. There are different categories of clothing, if you’ve bought clothes they will appear in the category they belong to (for example, shirts belong in ‘Tops’ and pants belong in ‘Trousers’). To put on clothing you’ve bought, click on a category then click on the item you want to wear. If you want to take it off, click ‘Clear Preview’ or remove it from X-button on the layer tool. When you’re done putting together an outfit don’t forget to click save!

Q: Can I save outfits to use later?

A: No. If you're finished with an outfit and click 'save' it's published on your profile. 

Q: How can I get more outfit slots? 

A: Each bimbo has 2 slots for the beginning, Senator have 22 slots. Citizens can buy more slots with diamonds.

The Forums/General Discussion

Q: What is the Forum for?

A: Bimbos can talk about whatever they want here! It’s also where the Prime Bimbo makes important announcements.

Q: How are the forums organized?

A: There is one section that’s meant for the Prime Bimbo to make announcements (Announcements from the Pink House). This is where they can tell the citizens any news or info they want us to know.

There’s 2 sections: Announcements from Boob Palace and Announcements from The Future that are meant for programmers to inform Bimbos about changes in the game.

In those section bimbos can add posts, but cannot start new thread.

There’s 4  sections for Bimbo citizens to talk in.

The first section is the General Discussion. This is where Bimbos can talk about pretty much anything as long as they’re polite and respectful!

The second section is the Wit, Games and educated frivolity. Bimbos tell jokes and play word games here.

The third section is Fashion & Forum Contests . This is forum corner where players organize fashion contests end post their outfits in thematic threads. You can find there calendar with contests dates and other info on booked and ongoing contests.

Last but not least there’s the Help and Advice section. If you come across a glitch, need advice, or have any questions that this FAQ doesn’t answer, check the Help and Advice to see if there’s any solutions for you here. If not, then create a topic in Help and Advice!

If you are looking for some topic use forum 'search'. Type the word related to the topic you are looking for and you will get all topics that have that word in their title. Use this option before creating a new topic because it's very possible that it already exists.

Q: How do I make a topic in the Forums?

A: First click ‘Forum’ then click ‘New Topic’. Choose the category. Give your topic a title. The title can be a question or just a short description of what you want to talk about. Under the title make sure to make the first post, say whatever you want to talk about. When you’re done it should look something like this: 

Everything has been filled in and now the topic is ready to be discussed. Press submit at the bottom of the page to put it on the forums!

Q: How do I make a poll?

A: If you want to ask a question in your topic you can add a poll to it. Under the window for your post you can see 'Additional' and 'Create Poll'. Then click on the check mark next to ‘Poll’ then give it a title. The title should be the question you want to ask. After this, add the ‘Poll Options’ which are the different answers that people can choose from. An example of this would look like this: 

To separate the different answers press Enter after each answer. When you’re done press submit.

Q: How do I add a picture to a post or topic?

A: There are 2 ways to do this.

The easier way: Find the picture online or upload the picture you want to a site like imgur, tinypic, etc. Once it’s online right click the picture, select ‘copy image’ then right click in your post and select ‘paste’.

The more complicated way to put a picture in a post: Find the picture online or upload it somewhere online like imgur, tinypic, etc. Once it’s done uploading, right click the picture and select ‘copy image url’. Now go to the topic, click on the picture icon: 

Paste the url in the box that opens. Click the check mark and now the picture should appear in your post!

Or just copy-paste the picture.

Senators

Q: Who are the Senators? What do they do?

A: Senators are people who have paid to be able to run for State Minister  There are also certain Senators who represent each State, and are assigned to help people with questions or problems (State Ministers). They run their own ‘Town Halls’ where bimbos can ask for help, make suggestions for the site, or just say hello to their neighbors! You Must be a State Minister to run for Prime Bimbo.

The Map

Q: What is the map for?
A: The map shows all the different States of Bimbolands.

Q: Can I change my mind about which State I live in? How do I know which State to choose?
A: You can always change your State if you want or if you feel more at home somewhere else. To do this you go to ‘My Bimbo’ and click ‘Edit Information’. You can change your State here. Remember that it costs 1000 Diamonds.

To choose what State you want to live in, it’s recommended to check the Map. Read the descriptions about each State under the Map to figure out which one is more ‘you’.

Q: What locations can I visit in Bimbo City?

A: There’s your Home where you can sleep to replenish Energy for free, and relax to earn Fitness points (costs 1000B$ but you earn the points faster), there’s also the Bimbo Gym where you can earn Fitness points for free!

The City Library is where you can earn Superficiality points for free, you can also go to the University Laboratory to get them faster for 1000B$.

Beryls Beauty Salon is where you can go to earn Vanity points for free, Mr Chops Plastic Surgery is where you can earn them faster for 1000B$.

The Job Center is where you can check out what jobs you qualify for, and you can get a job there, the Workplace is where you can earn B$ by working.

Memories Cocktail Bar and NightClub is where you can go to replenish your bimbos Self-Indulgence after a long day of work, you can choose to ‘have fun or ‘have sex’ for 500B$.

The Backstreet Alley is where you can replenish your Energy by 50%, but for a price of 500B$ to ‘have pp’.

As you can see, there’s many places to visit in Bimbolands!

You can access these places and actions from your profile as well. They are listed next to the stats these actions bust.

Q: When is the National Day of Bimboland?

A: August 2nd. 

Prime Bimbo

Q: Who is the Prime Bimbo? What do they do?

A: The Prime Bimbo is the leader of Bimbolands. They proudly represent all bimbos far and wide. They work hard with the technical support, the senators and the Bimbo citizens to make Bimbolands as fun and fair as they can!

Q: How does someone become Prime Bimbo?

A: Every 4 months a new Prime Bimbo is chosen by the citizens of Bimbolands. This Prime Bimbo must be a dedicated and positive force in the community. It’s very important that Bimbolands leaders want what’s best for everyone! 

Only State Ministers and current Prime Bimbo can apply to be new elected Prime Bimbo. Election takes place every 4 months: 1st of February, 1st of June and 1st of October. Bimbos above level 7 can vote! To vote you just have to log in to the game on elections day. Before you'll be let further you will be asked to give your vote, so don't worry - you won't miss it!

State Minister

Q: Who are the State Ministers? How can I become State Minister?

A: State Ministers represent their state, so there's 6 State Ministers. Only a Senator can be elected for State minister's post. Elections take place every 4 months: on 1st of April, 1st of August, 1st of December. During elections you can vote only for Senators from your state. State Ministers may become next chosen Prime Bimbo, so choose wisely!

Treasury

Q: What is the treasury? How does it work? What is it for?

A: When people buy top-ups Bimbo Dollars or Diamonds with their real money, half of this real money goes into the treasury For the Prime Bimbo's salary (1000 B$ = 10 $). The other half of the money goes towards keeping the site running and improving it. After every election the treasury is collected from the beginning. If you choose to purchase Senatorship you also contribute to the treasury!

In treasury you can also exchange diamonds for bimbo dollars (1 diamond = 100 B$). You cannot buy diamonds for B$.

Clothes

Q: I'm a designer, how can I submit items to shop?
A: You need to be at least level 18 to become a designer on Bimboland. You can read more about becoming a designer in Shopworkers Thread and FAQ. Himbos can also post to Himbo Shop Requests thread.

Q: I found a piece of clothing that doesn't sit too well on my bimbo/himbo.
A: To inform shopworkers about misplaced items, go to GLITCHED CLOTHES - Reporting topic 

Q: I want to see a specific item in a different color, what do I do? 
A: You can request for recolors in Clothing recolors thread. 

Q:  I found an item that is in a wrong category (in example belt in coats). What do I do?
A: You can report it in Right item - Wrong category & No-Name items : Report it here

Q: I wish to see a completely new item in the shop. Where do I ask for new items? 
A: 
You can ask new items in Shopworkers Thread, Himbos can also post to Himbo Shop Requests thread.

Duels

Q: How do I participate in Duels?
A: Click "Duel" button on the top of the site. You can see opponents listed as "Piece of Cake" "Undemanding" "Tough" "Extreme". These will tell about your chances to win.

Q: How do I win duels?
You can raise your chances to win by playing the game seriously and being active on every way. You can raise your stats by buying all the possible items, having more sex appeal and so on. You can see your stats on your profile or on Duels page when you click the stats icon. You can also explore other players stats from the similar button.

Artifacts

Q: What are artifacts? 
A: Artifacts are certain items that can boost your stats. You will find artifacts from chests. Citizens can use 1 artifact at once, senators can use 5 in the same time. Here is the list of artifacts:

Questions?

Q: Where do I go if I have more questions?
A: The Help and Advice section will most likely have some answers for you! You can make a topic if you want, or you can ask any of the State Ministers in their town halls. You can also use Bimbo Wiki!

If you come across a glitch or bug report it by using "Report a problem" button at the bottom of the page or write here: Bug list (let's help report bugs!)

If you have questions or suggestions the town halls are always open!

Secville’s Town Hall

Antitheocra’s Town Hall

Freethinkerland’s Town Hall

Atheista’s Town Hall

Agnostica’s Town Hall

Reasonopia’s Town Hall

For problems you can also contact the following people: 

Prime Bimbo:
LillyAnn

Forum Guardians (known currently as a Fashion Police):

Team President:

Miss Bimbo
Sachem
Kimsim

02.05.2018 22:25:25

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...