falling out of love with my boyfriend

Created
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 18:55:33
Phuckinbimbo

Sex working might be part of the problem with the female attitude. They surround themselves all the time with the lowest of the low of males. They have to pay for sex. One shouldn't base their opinion on men in general when looking at a scum that no female wants. There are lots of good men out there. One should get of the stripper stage and look around a little more. 

19.03.2016 18:55:33
One can not feel when they have no soul.

HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 19:11:25
HeavenLeighBimbo

The problem I have with men, is they just never live up to the standard my husband set, as a mate for me.
  I'm not angry about that,  just uninterested in men of a lower caliber.
Money for a smile is satisfying to some degree, but the conversations I have are not rewarding.

My attitude is  dark too, because after 30 years of hearing the same comment's by friends of mine about lovers as described in the opening post.  It is a totally common situation for everyone to have at some point in life. 
Not a single one has ended up in wedding Bliss.  Quite the contrary.  Divorce courts, and police, and a permanent involvement with government agencies in family life is always the result of trying to fix a man into changing his behavior.  If it was 'true' love he would have done so by now as a gift to you...

If a man is acting like an ass before marriage, I'm very sure there is worse yet to come.  Before marriage, he should be winning your heart, not breaking it.  So you changed your mind about him today.  Haha  Next week he will do the same thing to set you off.
  Who knows, Maybe a woman may beat the odds and find a treasure, in tear's and emotional instability.
  Men are magnetic, and the Bad boy's do seem to attract and thrill a woman. Some even convince women that it is their emotional problems that causes the males behavior. All classic signs of future spousal abuse.
     It's a risk we all take at some point in our live's to fall in love and have sex. 
 It only becomes a disaster, once children are born into a relationship that is toxic.
   That is where the real drama of stories like these begin.

This is just an open Statement, about relationships in General.
  Not every situation is the same, of course.
This has just been my observations during my life-time.

19.03.2016 19:11:25
Image result for winter wonderland banner
Phuckinbimbo
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 1731
Freethinkerland
19.03.2016 19:25:24
Phuckinbimbo

It sounds like you had a wonderful man. ~winks~ He spoiled you.

I think far too often females listen to the trash talk other women are making about men and that's what they base their opinions on. Personally, I have come across some really wonderful men and the lowest of the low. The men could say the same in regards to women. The only real difference is we have vaginas and they have penises. After that, there isn't much difference except what we create in our own minds.

The lying the OP stated, I have to assume she was meaning in regards to being faithful. I personally find some lies can be tolerated and aren't indicative of a problem. Men have and will throw lies to get you closer to them. They might do it to protect you. I don't mean in terms of getting caught cheating and pulling the "I didn't want to hurt you." I mean like he might lie and answer "no he wasn't bad mouthing you" when in fact that did happen and he beat the guys butt for it." Each situation is it's own. One shouldn't just throw don't hard fast rules. And one shouldn't be so rigid they fail to see what really is. 

19.03.2016 19:25:24
One can not feel when they have no soul.

TheLittleCuteKiller
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 18
Atheista
25.10.2016 20:08:43
TheLittleCuteKiller

If you don't love him anymore, there's no point in trying to rekindle the relationship and leading him on

25.10.2016 20:08:43
Bimbae
Level 1
Sex Appeal: 31
Secville
25.10.2016 21:31:37
Bimbae

For me, the opposite occured. Ex dumped me and now he wants me back. LOL!

25.10.2016 21:31:37
Bimbae
MonsterGaGa
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54996
Freethinkerland
26.10.2016 14:59:36
MonsterGaGa

I think if you dig deeper you will realise you wrote this post for a reason other than the one you added later...ask yourself the hard questions, after all if its difficult to be honest with others - at least be honest with yourself? Good luck with ur relationship, sound like u might need it. Just know you are not alone, we all have issues with relationships and NOTHING is ever perfect or black and white.

xoxo

26.10.2016 14:59:36
Mellame#
Aprilxox
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 1984
Freethinkerland
14.02.2017 23:02:59
Aprilxox

definitely feeling this, after lies and be cheated on its hard to have any respect for someone

14.02.2017 23:02:59

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...