Election Result's June 2017

Created
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
02.06.2017 17:53:44
HeavenLeighBimbo

I've been thinking all morning about making an offical announcement,  but it's rather hard to pat yourself on the back,  when it really was no great achievement. I didn't even campaign....  No Debate's  nor challenger's  to congratulate for a well run contest.  No new ideas from the player's that usually come from such conversation during an election cycle.    
      This election was solely done to prove a point to the Owner.   The 'backstage battle' none of you see.  Politic's.
   This Battle is over the cost to become a Senator.   Bimboland's will never grow and see it's full potential reached if lowering the costs, is not done.

This is a big subject and writing an announcement like this, is proving to be very difficult for me.  How much information is too much?   Putting my mind into a sort of fog.   I've written some very harsh thing's lately.  'reality'.  'opinion's' , I've even jumped all over people for being 'shallow, or childish'. Tossing all "political correctness" out the window.  All done for a reason.....   To challenge people to get fired up  to become part of the government.   To Change It.       People really need to grow a spine, if they want to make a difference for the community they WANT to be in.  
   Changes are coming to Bimboland's......

This new forum format is one of them.  Sticky blindness, is here to stay.   The random new thread's, will have to be written in, to even manage to get on the 1st page.   This mean's the opening poster, better keep it ALIVE with comment's and reply's to other's.   I even moved some game's around because those topics are so easy to join for new joining player's, They can't find them in the game's section buried 4 page's deep, because of 'Reputation-gamer's'.   This is all right by me with the Top 10 contest and all,  but the general forum needs to be more fun and accessible to join for the new arrivals.  I picked only the most popular games to move because they are proven winner's with all player's.  In a way YOU voted for them to be 'on the list',  
                               So keep them active.

NEW Player's and retaining them is my total objective this term.  They are your future Senator's and friend's.

Signed, with Thanks to everyone for another chance to build Bimboland's.
Prime Bimbo HeavenLeighBimbo

02.06.2017 17:53:44
Image result for winter wonderland banner
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
02.06.2017 18:42:18
HeavenLeighBimbo

A Special Thank's to my very supportive Bimbo-wife, Kitty.....
   We have walked many mile's with Miss Bimbo.
  Your heart blessed Bimboland's the moment, you smiled at me once again.
   Every time I think about, All the player's of Bimboland's, I see your face.
  " Is what I'm doing, going to make her smile?"
   I seriously ask myself this question every time........

She is my everyone,  and everything that is good and special about Bimboland's.  
                              The Ideal woman,  and a damn-good Bimbo too.
      I love her so much and believe it or not,  she has made me a better person than I was yesterday.
    I love you Kitty.

Signed, your loving wife
     Prime Bimbo HeavenLeighBimbo.

02.06.2017 18:42:18
kITTYStARZ921986
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 133797
Atheista
02.06.2017 19:10:51
kITTYStARZ921986

You've rendered me almost speechless again. *almost*. hehehe

I truly believe that this place, OUR bimboland, is going to be great once more. If everyone comes out of hiding and contributes to this place as much as our Heavenleigh does, this place could be so much more. So much more than a "game". so much more than a website. so much more than mindless clicking. Bimboland is a sanctuary for me. It's a place where I can truly be myself and just say how I feel and it always has been. So I want it to be around forever.

It is a community, a family.
I tell my family all the time that we are all on the same team at the end of the day. Even if we are "debating" or battling for a certain spot, we are all still a UNIT.  I am SO excited to be a part of such a wonderful place with such a creative and eloquent Prime Bimbo. Despite the fact that there are moments of butting heads, you have to admit this place would not only be extremely dull, but surely nonexistent if one brave bimbo hadn't stepped up. So, thank you Heavenleighbimbo for giving us all you have.

love you.

02.06.2017 19:10:51
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
02.06.2017 20:21:41
HeavenLeighBimbo

only Kitty can make me cry......
The above post ^ did leave me speechless.  almost,  haha

Kitty is an honored, Miss Bimbo player in Bimboland's........ Dear reader's.................
 This is an example of the friendship's that can happen,  if you LET THEM happen.
  Kitty has been my teacher, lover and friend.  Who could ever hope for more?
 At least 10 year's of total devotion to each other.  Did I expect this to happen?   Not in my wildest dream's,  but it did,
                   Just because she took the time to join a thread, and share who she was, without any self imposed, filter's.
   That take's bravery.  A quality I look for in a Mate.
   Who doesn't want to find a friend like Kitty?  
   God gave me her as a treasure to cherish for LIFE.   A Beautiful Real Woman sitting 2000 mile's away, making breakfast for her family,  reading the post's from the Prime Bimbo on her phone........
               From a gamer's point of view,   This might be the ULTIMATE level goal.   just sayin'..........
  Being married to Kitty is one of the best thing's to have ever happened, to my emotional life.   She is my 'better-half ' in so many way's.
   Bimboland's  should actually be thanking her too, every day.......   She works hard, "Taming me".......
  An impossible Level goal to be sure, but one she does always with impeccable beauty and personal Style......
   I listen, when she speak's.   She is that powerful of a woman, and an even more powerful Bimbo.
  I would marry Kitty in real life if given 'half a chance' that we lived in an alternate dimension/universe.
                        Our paths will cross eventually and I think of that as; Heaven.

02.06.2017 20:21:41
luxokay
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 536
Reasonopia
03.06.2017 02:15:01
luxokay

Yay! I'm glad you got elected again. I don't even wanna know what chaos would have ensued with a zombie pb. Congrats!

03.06.2017 02:15:01
benita
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 35318
Reasonopia
03.06.2017 03:15:32
benita

to the new prime bimbo and her right hand bimbo congratulation i was not sure if i was staying in bimboland until i read both of your post i decided i m going to stay and put forth more effort tto make bimboland a great place

03.06.2017 03:15:32
I.Q. Is not measured by what a person Knows but by how a person uses what they know
Melkanea
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22479
Reasonopia
03.06.2017 08:32:45
Melkanea

Congratulations!!! but it is needed for you to stay in charge HLB

03.06.2017 08:32:45
Quite2
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 372
Freethinkerland
03.06.2017 17:46:00
Quite2

what she elected again whyy give another person a chance

03.06.2017 17:46:00
6735214.jpg
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
06.06.2017 08:19:25
HeavenLeighBimbo

@^   Guess What........    I was Elected for a reason.....    Player's like FAIRNESS.......

Oh, you should like my newest rampage !!!   Unless your a cheater,  or just an angry little girl.

The Prime Bimbo has no use for, 'anti-community member's'.
   That's just the way it is....  'retarded'  Political correctness doesn't earn you SHIT.

Now you don't even have my respect.....   Did your protest FEEL GOOD ?
   Who is going to like you NOW?  Quiet2  
 You; SOCIALLY FAILED,          
  EPIC !!!
   Prove how much you hate everything about your fairly elected Prime Bimbo.........  
             I dare you to prove how much better you are than ME.

06.06.2017 08:19:25
Euphemia!
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 11126
Reasonopia
19.06.2017 13:04:24
Euphemia!

Just out of interest, why is there a cost to become a senator? Does it go towards the maintenance of the website? Is it for profit?
Also what is the role of senators? Is it worth paying the money for the job?

I want to see bimbolands grow but it seems to me like the whole senator thing is not working right now. Having said that I've only been on the site for a mere week. So perhaps I require a little more experience to understand how this site is functional.

19.06.2017 13:04:24
Cool, Calm, Collected

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...