Author
kimsim
Angra
Level 117
Sex Appeal: 1279652
Secville
22.11.2018 16:57:17
Angra

Hi Iulja, I get 26 from you  and from from Tworek there are 30 already - two cups more than 2 days ago.
btw from Kate there are only 28  ...

22.11.2018 16:57:17
Ex Machina
Level 121
Sex Appeal: 1400000
Atheista
24.11.2018 08:17:06
Ex Machina

My opinions:

Can we also take out the statistically impossible games to win?  Why even have 'extreme' classes (where I would only win in 1 or 2 of the 16 slots)?  If I need 3 to win and only have 2 opportunities to do so, it's a waste of time.  Better to have the algorithm pick more intermediate classes (ideally one each of undemanding, intermediate, and tough) to make it more interesting.

I think cups should be given based on level/overall game progress rather than duel week/monthly ranking also.  If you have a low level bimbo hustling to the top 10 of the game in a week or month, then she gives 50+ cups to the high level bimbos (and the high levels will win 98+% of the time), whereas she only gets 20 cups from anyone.  This automatically puts the low ranking bimbos at a disadvantage.

Overall, great job introducing a fun new activity@@

Edit - looks like I'm just rehashing points already made, so good job bimbos and himbos with feedback :)

24.11.2018 08:17:06
Enjoy your life.  Living angry is a waste of time. 
Starbuck
Level 63
Sex Appeal: 199431
Atheista
08.12.2018 02:07:16
Starbuck

I think it would be interesting to have numerical values assigned to job levels, and have that be a category for the duels.

08.12.2018 02:07:16

Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775403
Freethinkerland
08.12.2018 03:02:36
Cum_Dumpster

Cups STILL need to be fixed. In my opinion, there isn't enough incentive to duel extreme, tough, ambitious, and intermediate players because the majority of them are still only worth 20 cups, same as most piece of cake fighters.

08.12.2018 03:02:36
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25261097
Antitheocra
08.12.2018 09:20:32
Sandi Lut

Cum_Dumpster wrote:
Cups STILL need to be fixed. In my opinion, there isn't enough incentive to duel extreme, tough, ambitious, and intermediate players because the majority of them are still only worth 20 cups, same as most piece of cake fighters.
For me only the top 5 duelists have more cups than others but I rarely encounter them. And I agree the difference between the categories (extreme, tough, ambitious, intermediate and piece of cake) should also be seen in cups rewarded I think. Only tough and extreme get me more than 20 cups, every other category is 20 cups. Whether it is piece of cake or ambitious.

08.12.2018 09:20:32
Happiness is inside yourself

LadyLythtis
Level 66
Sex Appeal: 228997
Agnostica
09.12.2018 09:18:02
LadyLythtis

Wow, now I waited for so long and really want to get this off my heart. Warning: Wall of text ahead.

I was really excited, when the duels came out. Finally a way to get to something in this game without waiting and paying by investing time, I thought. Turns out I was wrong. Also: both cups and difficulty are useless. Here is why:

1. The cups. It totally makes sense to me, that there are different cup rewards. At first they were based on ...? (level or difficulty or whatever) of the bimbo you fought. I have pretty good stats for a low level, but I can obviously not beat a high level. So I gained a lot of cups in my first duels, went up on the leaderboard an then got stuck as a level 18 between 30+. Since opponents were chosen from around a similar poisition in leaderboard there was no chance to win from a certain point on.

Now that it has been changed it is the other way round. If cups are dependend on the difference in leaderboard between me and my opponent (or the place the opponent holds - I still am unclear about that), that gives me a nice boost when I start in the back until I have cought up and am somewhere in the first ranks, however much that may be (I think it start around the hundreds). But it is where most of you guys are and why we all get 20 cups each time we fight. And where the only way to gain ranks is by cutting back on sleep and friends by clicking all the duels possible in a day (well, or cutting back on food by buying mounts of diamonds).

Secondly everyone has one piece of cake at least in each draw and it rewards the same cups if you are fighting about top rank, so why even bother to chose. It is a sure win for a secured cup prize and just waste of time to click all the time and come back. And again: I started thinking it would finally give me something where I could invest time and get an advantage, but since you can refill with diamonds it is pay to win again - and sadly so I do not expect this to change. But this brings me to point two

2. Rewards. Rewards scale with difficulty - that's fine and useful. But difficulty depends on how big a chance you have to win. One of those two things would be fine, but why has nobody thought this putting these together through?
Just play it through:
I cannot win against a high level bimbo. She is better than me in 15 categories. Therefore the difficulty is extreme. Therefore rewards are high. Now I work my ass of and get better and I encounter the same bimbo again. I have worked and gotten stronger, now I can beat her in 5 categories and thus she is only "ambitious" and rewards are immediately smaller. This applies not only to the one exemplary but a bunch of similar bimbos of course. The only way you are rewarded in this system is by taking a higher risk a.k.a. not being rewarded because you lose. (shaking head)
That leads to everyone only picking piece of cakes (if they can even chose, I mostly have two piece of cake and one undemanding) and that makes it very boring and frustrating.

I tought duels should be something where I can compare myself to others, but what good does it to compare apples with oranges?
Now on to the solution, this is way harder.

Ad 1. How about tying cups and difficulty together and disconnecting the rewards?
If you fight someone with less chance of winning, why not be rewarded with more cups. If you are in the back of the leaderboards, either take bigger risks or stay up all night, both will bring you to the top and the best bimbo will be who stays up all night taking crazy risks (well, or the one who pays a lot.) You could still leave the advantage of higher cup reward with bigger difference between your and your opponent's rank. That way someone starting a little late could catch up a little.

Ad. 2. Make the rewards measure on the overall level
The rewards should not be tied to difficulty, because that's nonsense. Bigger chance to win = less price seems logical in the beginning, but as I explained above with the cups... it leads to nothing.

Tying something to the difference between you and your opponent is a good idea, but how about tying it to for example sex appeal. Here is why:
Sex appeal is (maybe) the only thing that everyone accumulates over time through several activities.
Say I am a level 10 - I should get a small price for winning against a level under me (because it's a piece of cake (haha, scnr)), a medium reward for winning against someone my own "age" and a big to HUGE award for winning against "older" ones (if that is because I take risks and am a lucky gal or if that is beacuse I am exceptionally "strong" for my "age"). This way lower level could take more risk by fighting higher levels, but they would stand a chance if that was a higher level who is less active or if they take the bigger risk.
A low level against a low level would get the same rewards as two high levels fighting each other.
People picking on "smaller ones" would get less but more likely be rewarded.
Starting a fight with an "older one" would be more risky but also more rewarding.

And last but not least: The draw of opponents would have to be evened out. Say you had six categories (or however many instead of three so it is less boring) you would at least need to draw someone under or far under your level, someone around +/- your level and someone above or far above. Yes, that is difficult for the top top levels, but if you have the highest level in the game don't complain that you don't get an opponent with a higher level ;)

It would still be very easy for some people most of the time, but you could "play it safe" or "work your way" either taking risks or working harder.
It is the best idea I can think of so far, everyone welcome to add and correct.

09.12.2018 09:18:02
Pia Margrethe
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 280353
Atheista
04.01.2020 14:56:38
Pia Margrethe

Slightly off topic, as I believe the cups are awarded on relative position on the monthly leader board. There is a certain reinforcement of the rankings among many of the categories that depends more  or longevity than anything else for making comparisons. Players who have been active in the game longest have frequently achieved higher numbers of both acquisitions (clothes, make-up, hair styles), but also have won more fights and debates. A certain equality among players can be asserted by changing to the proportion of fights and debates one. This will reduce the use of the rather unethical tactic of saying 'don't vote for me' in debates or of offering no opinion, because these two options will inevitably reduce the proportion of debates won, as well as adjusting for the proportion of fights and debates. An example. A new player may, for example, have won 80 of 100 fights (80%), while a player who has been in bimbo-land for a couple of years may have won 750 of 1000 (75%). By increasing the number of wheels categories, a more recent player will not inevitably lose nearly all fights for which the categories of both fights and debates are reflections. So, my suggestion is to add two more categories: per centage fights won (rounded to one decimal place) and percentage of debates won (also rounded to one decimal place). Your comments are welcome, either at the forum or by mail, if you wish.

04.01.2020 14:56:38
La ruta nos aportó otro paso natural.
Forudsigelse er meget vanskelig, især hvis det handler om fremtiden
(Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future) - Niels Bohr
As regards your life: why make a tragedy of a one act play? - Dan O'Neil

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...