valzaboss
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Sex Appeal: 1695423
Freethinkerland
27.02.2018 10:45:59
HeavenLeighBimbo

An opinion?
   I'll never understand why someone comfortable in a 'Chosen' Gender and clothe's might be offended if they are told they look like Shit....    I mock my own girlfriend if her hair looks STUPID.    So a Man  Who look's Stupid should be given a FREE-pass, and IGNORED?.    
Put on your Big-gurl pantie's and play with the Bitches, if you dare....    Or do you need a SAFE-ZONE, to cry as a baby boy?
        If your going to adopt a 'Gender' at least play the part's you most want to be.........

My choices of fashion doesn't always measure up to my friend's standard's....   I don't get 'pissy about it',   I instead show them HOW to WEAR IT......
    This is Where Life Get's FUN, with Fashion's........    
             I've won real-life fashion contest,  by Sheer personality, in nothing more than pantie's, against girl's, half my age.
  After I had 2 babies.
   Let's see a man do that.....    If he can beat me, as a grandmother..... 
   I will like his 'Makeup' and buy him drinks for the night,  and maybe ask him out on a date, to Fuck around with PEOPLE in BARS....
    Just sayin'     HAHA......   I've known many gay Men who are absolutely gorgeous, to engage in a club.
      Of course  now there is SO many different Sexuality's , people claim to be,   so I don't bother with the 52 different gender's, modern people claim to be.    To Messy....... and I feel no need to learn about every single gender.    I love my girlfriend.

If a guy in a dress looks nice,  I will complement him,   and my 'Thing' is SEXY leg's,   I'm not going to get all upset and bothered about it.........      For a world that want's to be so inclusive,   it seem's to me to be MORE HOMOPHOBIC than EVER.....
          I don't like Make-up on a guy's for reason's of skill, and bone structure.   It just looks silly, to me......   
   But it doesn't mean I can't treat them with a little respect while dancing.... 
 Come on......     I am actually a little disappointed in the direction this thread has gone.   
   All 52 gender's are acceptable to me......    I will only have SEX with 2 of them,   but  I appreciate the other 48.
        [ My math is Not wrong,   2 claimed gender's  I would put a bullet in their head's. Just to protect myself.]

Modern sexuality is such a MESS.    People seem to think that what someone wears, define's the individual.
   How many different color's of 'Eye-shadow' is there?
   How many way's can you wear Lipstick.

Is the fact a Woman came up to me just today,  and asked to see my fingernail's, mean she is a Lesbian?
   Of course NOT,   She just sees me nearly every day,   and find's that I'm always wearing a NEW color she finds fascinating.   She has piss-poor hand's,  and feels honored to look at my hand's and hold them,   and I let her.   
 I do my own nails  so it isn't about my pride about a fancy manicure from a salon....  it is the simple fact, she love's my crazy choice's of colors to wear.   It's not about SEX AT ALL.
     Hormone's and sexual warfare between sexes   is for the Young people to sort OUT........  
                               Life was simple in my day...
   There was 2, on the beach fucking like rabbit's,   and my first son was bourn 9 months later.

27.02.2018 10:45:59
Image result for winter wonderland banner
QTKrisBaby
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7013
Reasonopia
27.02.2018 10:46:17
QTKrisBaby

I don't

27.02.2018 10:46:17
QT
FemmeSumMer
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 12138
Freethinkerland
27.02.2018 10:49:00
FemmeSumMer

I agree 100%!! My best friend is gay, and he wears make-up. He likes to put on foundation and mascara and a little blush. I love the way he looks! Want I meant this whole time is that personally I do not like huge lash extensions and glitter eye shadow and so forth on guys, nothing against them, at all, they are lovely people, it is just my personal opinion, but I won't ever make them feel less of a person, of disrespected. I am also dissapointed the way the thread has gone, I gave my own personal opinion and when I did, felt a bit attacked?

27.02.2018 10:49:00
Animated GIF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
27.02.2018 11:30:20
HeavenLeighBimbo

Should I write about a Woman trying so hard to be a MAN,     She made me laugh Hysterically.....
   OMG, talk about "over compensating", for lost equipment !!!!
        Her personality was totally female, around me,  but around her friend's she was a boie.    As hard as she tried,   she was a girl,   even in my opinion........
    I was a single parent to two boy's,  and had to teach them to be MEN, and she got to witness 2 year's of my teaching them, as just a neighbor/ with her own girlfriend.[ Who I must Add,  was VERY FAT,  and VERY girl-ish.    I Liked her, because she cheered during my  parties. and would watch over me, while tanning Naked.    She was so Huge,  she blocked the sun from my eyes.
                   I like people watching me  that I can trust,  when vulnerable.   That is another story for another day. ] 

I'M  Actually writing about HER girlfriend/ neighbor.........   Both of them had a serious Crush on 'Tiny me'.....  and I admit,  I liked to tease them, with my size 2 'apple bottom' short's.   I felt comfortable with women as neighbor's and was naked a lot
    [ on my property. ]   So life being comfortable for me,     CHANGED my neighbor in a way I couldn't predict....

How does a 23 year old woman/ neighbor, become a trans-gendered Male?
   The transformation was totally laughable to ME and my sons.  The transformation was a complete surprise, and very sudden.
 She chose to get EXTREMELY FAT,   Chopped off her hair,   and bought NASCAR- branded clothing.      OMG   there isn't a symbol on my keyboard that can truly describe what a woman would do,  to be a MAN.......   
    She didn't need Makeup,   She  just looked like a Neutered-boy......      OMG   a very nice woman to me,  but   just looking at her made me want to send her into a   " Time-out zone ".    It was THAT BAD.....     Her size and shape had no breast's or ass...
                                        She was just a FAT little BOY, with a foul mouth, full of swearing word's.
       How ODD,  but true.   It was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen a woman do to herself.
   I was not attracted to her,   and  That was IT.....    Both women broke UP,  and I never saw them again..... 
                                                       House sold to Jackie,  my current best-friend.
   She Lust's over my body,  but is married to a Jail-bird.     The drama of life doesn't need make-up......
    If you don't pee your pantie's looking at such a naturally beautiful Woman like Jackie......   
   She asked me to dress her for her wedding,   and I nearly DIED, as I placed her into a limousine.....  All Alone. 
                     Not a single Brides maid, would go to her wedding.   She Stood ALONE......   Totally beautiful.
                                     I refused to go to the wedding, but I couldn't resist making her beautiful, in a wedding gown.  
                                     I HATE her husband, and she knows what an asshole,  I think he is, too.
   Off Topic?   maybe a little.   but all this talk about Make-up and FAKE situation's, reminded me
                                                       of seeing someone be,   something THEY are NOT

27.02.2018 11:30:20
FemmeSumMer
Level 25
Freethinkerland
27.02.2018 12:28:12
FemmeSumMer

Wow!! What a story!! Thank you for sharing! Must have been very strange to see someone going through that kind of transformation when living next to them and knowing them personally, ESPECIALLY if it was so sudden and you didn't expect it at all. Was it hard raising two boys on your own?

27.02.2018 12:28:12
Animated GIF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
27.02.2018 12:56:22
HeavenLeighBimbo

Reply to ^.
   No.   it was actually very easy for me......   I have a degree in early Childhood development and Management.
   A long ass title, for being an over-qualified Teacher......
   I was trying to get pregnant at the age of 15,   and never seceded.  Went to collage,  and still never got pregnant...   Yet 2 weeks after I was Legally married to a wonderful man,   I did.     [history]     He eventually died when my children were 4-and 6 year's old.       Only Then, did I CRY.      I'm sorry about the very short reply.....     The memory seems to have brought tear's to my eye's and I am a terrible typist,  while blinded by tear's.........
    I survived.....   and all of those Year's with my son's......   were made possible because I loved THE Man so much,  I wouldn't fail Him, to be the wife  he desired, and deserved.    The result is   our gorgeous son's.......    Our youngest even graduated school with a perfect score......    How That happened I don't know....   he never even asked for help,   and never had homework.........       I personally was so hard on him while growing up.....    I thought he was lying to me every time he said he didn't have 'Home-work'.      Go Figure ?     Life is ODD.   He was totally honest with me,  and graduated Top of a class of 248 student's.  My oldest Child, graduated 2nd to last,  in his class of 219.....     Every child is Different.    Yet my Poorest scoring child,   has a wonderful job, as a mechanical engineer now.   That man can FIX ANYTHING,  to the point her designed his home as a 'Smart; home...   every circuit from light's to appliance's he can control's from his Phone,   and built in manual switches  he personally designed.........    For his Wife to use............   They even Glow, in the dark, for manual operation,  for Stupid people like me.
   I suppose a mother can be a bit proud about that.....     
    However, being a single parent was pure Hell for me............ 
                         The most painful experience a happily married woman can ever endure.
   So I try not to deal to much with the past,  that made me strong....
                                  It's the trial's of Living that make's a person,       Who they are today.
   Who am I to judge ANYONE   and the trail they follow in growing as an individual.....
   Everyone has a Mother,   and   is LOVED by Me.

27.02.2018 12:56:22
FemmeSumMer
Level 25
Freethinkerland
27.02.2018 13:22:29
FemmeSumMer

Image result for being a mother is You are a inspiration <3

27.02.2018 13:22:29
Animated GIF
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
27.02.2018 13:31:24
HeavenLeighBimbo

Quotes are a good reminder  that:
                    You are never the first to go through Hell.

My biggest, WISH  is that I could have another baby.....    
   I suppose it is why, I take playing in Bimboland's as my recreational time.
   I just love other people's perspectives.   I only join interesting topics.   or create my OWN dead thread's.   LOLROF.

27.02.2018 13:31:24
Sidney
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10046
Freethinkerland
27.02.2018 13:31:43
Sidney

People can wear whatever they want in my opnion. For that matter if a tree wants to wear pants and/or put on make up then go for it.
I see some bimbo's stating that men should be men and not wear make up. Should I stop wearing pants then? Should women working in construction quit their job because it isn't feminine enough?
And Thulatalula already said it, men have been wearing make up for thousands of years it is only recently that it is considered feminine. Who knows maybe in 100 years it is men who wear make up and women won't wear any (highly unlikely but still).
In conclusion: wear whatever you like!

27.02.2018 13:31:43
HeavenLeighBimbo
Level 129
Freethinkerland
27.02.2018 14:10:44
HeavenLeighBimbo

[quote] Sidney wrote:
 Should I stop wearing pants then? Should women working in construction quit their job because it isn't feminine enough?

[ /End Quote]
   I loved this statement.   I currently work in a 99% male dominated environment.    Granted,   I cannot wear skirt's recovering Wreak's from the side's of cliff's and river's,   but when my co-worker's see me in my Off-hour's they often don't even realize it is Me.......     I have walked right past my supervisor's,   and not a single one would recognize me in my 'normal' clothes, and Hair.
   I have a professional Life,  and I have my personal life.......    Even Fire-fighter's who Should be Horn-dog's,   don't chase the Slut in a bikini.............    The Fear the woman .    But have lifted me more time than I can count, by my ass.
    "Recovery," put's your body in situation's you cannot scream about being sexually harassed about ,because someone touches your '   private-part's'.   If  I'm being touched,  It is to save my LIFE.
        So I actually find it very funny when Men who had their hand's on my breasts, ass and crotch  every day, don't even see who I am when I dress up in something from Zumie's.     I tend to get very nasty with awesome apparel,  that only Gothic teen's would appreciate.
   My co-workers never expect that......    and the reactions are often VERY SILENT. 
   I  will look at them directly in the EYES, while they are shopping with Wive's....   and communicate with them Silently.   
        " The Next time you Touch This ASS,   you better be Saving it for LATER. "
   Word has gotten around,  and every rookie want's a feel.......    I've Shamed so many.........  but  making Men throw up on the side of a mountain,  is my Fun-'n'-game's.   When they see me in our small town,  they just look at a cute skirt and smile........
           For some reason,   none of them seem to wear make-up.......    
   I guess they know   they can put their hand's on my ass when needed, or make love to their wive's.  Or Both....   
                 It wouldn't be the first time I as considered, 'Foreplay'.
   Pant's  uggg,   I hate THEM,   and even my Bimbo doesn't own a single set of such formless fashion...........
   Legging's and Sock's   OK,   but pant's, NEVER.

27.02.2018 14:10:44

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...