Author
PlushKlavier
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1935513
Reasonopia
03.12.2020 19:56:58
PlushKlavier

So it has come to my attention that the BL staff literally don’t care about the users or the site, this is already pretty much known by everyone but now it has completely sealed the deal. The election voting period was down for nearly half a day and there was obvious evidence that in at least two states there was mass votes done by bot/farm accounts, yet the BL staff don’t care to do a fair re-election or ban any accounts that are guilty of being used to mass vote one person. And this is just one of many other things the staff don’t care about.

The BL staff don’t care about whether or not the users are having a good experience on the site, they don’t care that the site is broken. Think about it, everything we currently have is only done because of the USERS. Users are the ones pushing for everything, users are the ones who do all the moderating, decision making, and keeping the shops updated with new items. Users are the ones who have to keep pushing the staff to add new features and add onto existing features, and they will take ages to do so if there’s no one chasing them to add these features. And the users receive NO compensation for all of their efforts (with exception of the PB).

The BL staff also don’t care to ban people who are constantly breaking the rules and making people uncomfortable or who are straight up harassing users and insulting them, as long as they pay for their senator subscription, even going as far as letting these toxic people get in positions of power. This is an incredibly disgusting and unprofessional approach to handling a business (yes, Bimboland is still a business, all websites with authorized purchase systems are) and directly impacts the reputation the site makes for itself. No website that heavily runs on community interaction should be biased and lenient towards offending players depending on whether or not they give money to the site. All this does is set up a system of corruption and give power to the people who keep breaking the rules, inevitably chasing people off the site.

Tell me why we’re even still giving this site money if they don’t care to listen to us? Why are we supporting a system that protects rule breakers and doesn’t care about the user experience? This site is broken to all hell, the staff are apathetic, I don’t see any reason to keep giving this site my money when I have better places to spend it. It’s not like that money is going to all the people who are actually deserving of it. Maybe when the staff finally put in the work they were hired to do or Chris sells the site off to someone who actually CARES I will renew my senator subscription, but until then this website deserves ZERO financial support.

vv!!TOP PRIORITY CONCERNS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED URGENTLY!!vv

Concern:
The site owner refuses to budge on making the site 18+ again but changes to make the site 16+ appropriate are coming through slowly.

Issue:
This is lawbreaking considering the content the site has and allows. Much content is still inherently sexual and changes are implemented slowly. Adult users feel extremely uncomfortable interacting with minors on a website that is adult oriented. With the site being 16+ younger kids are also joining the site thinking that since it's 16+ them being 15 or 14 doesn't matter much.

Fix:
Make the site temporarily 18+ again OR implement changes faster. Disallow sexual content in the forums and clean up any sexually charged thread.
Proposed changes to make the site 16+ appropriate:
1. Username changes
2. Remove 18+ items (or lock to 18+)
3. Remove sexy category (or lock to 18+, meaning those in that category are blocked to minors)
4. Enter age when signing up
5. Remove sex/drug references throughout site
6. Block people below 18 from being SM/PB
7. Have a lawyer look over the site to make sure it's fully legal

^^!!TOP PRIORITY CONCERNS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED URGENTLY!!^^

03.12.2020 19:56:58

meatbomb
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 91795
Atheista
03.12.2020 20:03:40
meatbomb

we love a site where you can pay to never get banned for threatening to kill two other users just because Chris needs that extra ten dollars a month <3 and where racism, sexual harrasment, and transmisogny don't get punished :(

03.12.2020 20:03:40
SpermLover
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9473206
Agnostica
03.12.2020 20:09:18
SpermLover

Couldn’t agree more.
the fact that we can’t even get a re-election is insane.
when my senatorship end I will not subscribe again if things doesnt change.

03.12.2020 20:09:18
SpermLover
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9473206
Agnostica
03.12.2020 20:11:34
SpermLover

Also, imagine if in the next election, there were no senators to participate lmao
maybe that would make him wake up

03.12.2020 20:11:34
meatbomb
Level 49
Sex Appeal: 91795
Atheista
03.12.2020 20:20:51
meatbomb

SpermLover wrote:
Also, imagine if in the next election, there were no senators to participate lmao
considering how little senators a few states have that probably wouldn't even be that far off

03.12.2020 20:20:51
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1935513
Reasonopia
03.12.2020 20:21:35
PlushKlavier

SpermLover wrote:
You have the right idea, I sincerely wish everyone would just cancel their subscriptions, and maybe up and leave the site until there's actual improvement

03.12.2020 20:21:35

Rotsuoy
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6856
Reasonopia
03.12.2020 20:27:44
Rotsuoy

I was gifted my senatorship so that I could level faster to 18, because I wanted to contribute beautiful items to the site. I've already contributed two to the advent calendar and wanted to contribute many more. I was invited to the site so that I could support my friends who wanted to make the site a better place to have fun and develop a community. I very much intended to vote. I never got the option, because the voting system just didn't work for me. I haven't been on the site as long as other people, obviously, but I've already contributed to the community and site so I felt like I was owed my vote. I was extremely patient when I couldn't even access my account, and I thank those that helped me finally get access to it, especially LillyAnn, PlushKlaver, Toki and Sachem, who all made sure I could get on.

I'm disappointed in how this election was handled, yes, but I'm most upset about the lack of accountability to those who do harm to the community through -isms and -phobias. It's disheartening to say the least, but infuriating to the extreme. I've appreciated and adored everyone I've spent time getting to know so far, but there are a few whose past actions towards other community members I don't feel deserve a place on the site if they continue to treat others with lack of human decency.

Please, staff, do better- if not for me and the other users, then for yourselves.

03.12.2020 20:27:44
Poison Black
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 202801
Secville
03.12.2020 20:30:24
Poison Black

As an FG, it's my job to guarantee for everyone a free space where you can express yourself, as long it's not offensive for anyone and under the Forum Rules. This is a serious discussion and should be treated like that, so please, let's keep the tone polite. On that note, I would like to thank you, Plush, for being so mindful while you share your feelings and opinions! =)

03.12.2020 20:30:24

Surprise, b*tch! Something Wicked is coming, and I guess it's me! Who's the baddest witch in town? ;)
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18617712
Freethinkerland
03.12.2020 20:57:15
TokiKonoe

I can forward your concerns to the owner but can't promise anything, he does what he likes after all. We already talked about results today and he told me that we did not have bots and if there were farmed accounts they couldn't do anything about them and someone could always make more of them.
I'm so sorry the elections ended up a mess again and they couldn't fix it in time (extending voting time would have been too slow to code and therefore impossible to do). I feel re-election would have only been fair even though it wouldn't have effected the final results. 

03.12.2020 20:57:15
Sandi Lut
Level 280
Sex Appeal: 25258276
Antitheocra
03.12.2020 21:03:26
Sandi Lut

We did sort of a protest when Chris came up with rewarding the state of the Prim Bimbo with perks. Many people cancelled their senator subscription and it was half undone. I agree with everything written by PlushKlavier. Somehow we need to come up with an effective way to get Chris (the owner) to listen to the users. But so far it seems he uses this site as some social experiment. He doesn't take (paying) players seriously and treats us like dumb bimbo's.

TB has limited powers because Chris overtuns their decisions too. They tried in the past and now it seems they lost interest too. They are mostly inactive ad log on just a few times a week. Chris needs to sell the site to someone who actually cares! :)

03.12.2020 21:03:26
Happiness is inside yourself

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...