This month is really hot and not only because of heat wave going all around the Europe.
State Ministers Elections
On August 1st Bimboland Citizens chose their State Ministers. State Ministers who joined me in the Pink House are:
- Mindy - State Minister of Agnostica
- Angelina Diamond2 - State Minister of Antitheocra
- orientina - State Minister of Atheista
- TokiKonoe - State Minister of Freethinkerland
- vivi bambi - State Minister of Reasonopia
- Tworek - State Minister of Secville
New State Ministers started with great events!
1. State Minister orientina hosted the Atheista Purple Fashion Contest.
The winners of the contest, chosen by State Minister herself, were:
1. Sienka - 1st place
2. Zizouxxx - 2nd place
3. Alawara - 3rd place
Congrats for the winners and State Minister orientina for organizing the contest and preparing beautiful banners!
Important news! State Minister orientina together with Senator turboprinzessin are planning Atheista State Fashion Contest for September. If you have any ideas for a new theme or new voting rules or whatever that would help them in organizing the contest, turn to orientina or turboprinzessin or post it here.
2. State Minister TokiKonoe is hosting Preppy Girl Fashion Contest. You still can sign in the contest till August 18th. Bimbos from all states can participate in the contest. Himbos are welcomed, too!
3. Senator Bebe92583 is hosting the Antitheocra State Fashion Contest. All Atitheocrans can sign in the contest till August 19th. Dear Antitheocrans, go shopping and prepare the contest outfit! Everything you have to do is to use at least one orange item. Good luck!
4. There are rumours that State Ministers of Agnostica and Secville are preparing something for their citizens, too.
5. Draq Queen Fashion Contest took place as usual. This month's theme was: The Bimboland Zoo. Winners of the contest are:
3. Tita von Teese
5. megan fox & Esuna
You can check the best outfits in DQFC.
1. We started this month with the craze to celebrate The Internet Republic of Bimboland National Day on August 2nd.
2. New feature to block bad bimbos has been implemented to Bimboland. For detailes follow the discussion on Forum.
Notice: Remember to be the good Bimbo! Don't block other players unless you really have to! Use this feature wisely and only if Sectumsempra doesn't work on your enemies.
3. Shopping is much easier now! The searchbar is available in Shops, My Closet and Wishlist. You can search for items in your favourite colors or easily find an item by its name. For detailes follow the discussion on Forum.
1. Bimboland organized first contest for players on Facebook. The winners of the contest were: Mawesmazing, Ire, Starbuck who became Senators. Welcome!
2. Some of you have already noticed that one Bimbo received personalised status:
We all know her poems, dozens of you have portrets drawn by her on your profiles. Now Mawesmazing is officialy known as the national artist!
3. With help from: Mawesmazing, Nidale, TokiKonoe, Bebe92583 and last but not least: vivi bambi - we've almost finished Bimbo Wiki. If you find some errors in Wiki sites or articles that are not sufficient for you or if you want to add something to Wiki, please, turn to me, kimsim, vivi bambi.
4. Don't forget about another contest which is still open! We're looking for a personalised rank for kimsim. Help kimsim and grab 5000 B$ award! Contest lasts till August 21st.
Upcoming new features
1. Favourite Bimbos
2. Overview for Bimbo's outfit: